Yin Yang Yo!

This Yang Isn't Brought to You By... / Stuck

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Mar 03, 2008 on Toon Disney

• The first episode is quite good but the second is CRAP!

In the first episode Yang waited days and days to get the new game but he didnt get it.After then a guy came to Yang and asked him to be in a Tv show that sells toys for little children.Yang agreed but soon Yin find out that theres a big monster truck that can destroy everyone and that the toys are not child safe!Yang didnt sell the toys and the 19-year old guy got into the monster truck and attacked Yin and Yang but they kick his ass and send him to the moon useing the WooFoo Aura!.I dont want to review Stuck >.
  • A-W-E-S-O-M-E Awsome! Dave can fight against bad guys with a special talent! This will make things interesting! 8)

It's funny I've been proven so right so often in my predictions on what would happen in season 2 for "Yin Yang Yo," but I never would've thought something I thought would happen at the end of this season would end up happening sooner than I anticipated! But first, Yang learns he shouldn't jump into a deal without reading the fine print first. He endorses toys for money, but those toys are bringing real harm to children. Yin puts aside her evil actions from the past several episodes and generally tries to get Yang to do the right thing which is really hard. But Yang Does do the right thing, and it unleashes a Demon's wrath upon them! Fortunately, Yin and Yang use the Woo Foo Aura and manage to beat the Demon and send him flying far away! Best of all, Yang has learned there are more important things than fame and money, like being true to himself. Speaking of being true to himself, Yang in typical Yang fashion falls for a not-so-elaborate trap planned by the not-so-greatly-disguised Smoke. And even though Lena, Yang, Yin and Roger Jr. can see the Island Vacation is a trap from miles away, they want to go anyways because it will be more exciting than board games. But Dave won't let them leave without him! So Dave Does get to come along (in a typically undignified way) and no sooner do the protagonists get there than does Smoke blow the boat up! Pretty soon, the protagonists fall for the traps and get trapped! And it seems with only Dave left to defend against Smoke, the protagonists are goners! But Dave proves that someone can't be counted out just because of how he's been treated or what has happened to him. And Dave finally proves his worth in a gigantic way when he bends the trees to his will and uses them to fight Smoke and her evil hench-creatures and wins! Needless to say, the other protagonists promise to treat Dave with Much more respect once they get home which rocks! Enough said! ;)