Yin Yang Yo!

Voyage to the Center of the Yo / Sitting Shaggler

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Mar 05, 2007 on Toon Disney

• Yes! My worth as a Woo Foo force of nature keeps on rolling along! 8)

I've written so many reviews for so many episodes of this show, it's a wonder why I haven't changed my name from what it is to something like "Yin Yang Yo King!" As this seems to be a more accurate description of what I am. Yet I'm not the kind to make myself sound conceited as I want any & all expectations I have for this show to stay grounded which is hard to have when one's ideas consistently turn out to be right on the money! Yuck is willing to put up with anything but entering Master Yo's body might be going Too far! :lol: Although Yin doesn't like it (which means Yang will totally find it to be fun!) :P The Woo Foo Warriors have to enter Master Yo's body in order to prevent Yuck from stealing the Toilet Brush of Illumination for himself! Yin & Yang seem to get the upper paw in zapping Yuck's shrinking device and make him shrink until he completely disappears! But whether Yuck is really gone or this is just the prelude for another idea of mine to come true remains to be seen! Knowing my luck, I think it's bound to be the latter! I was also right on in saying the Kraggler's youth couldn't last forever so it was only a matter of time before the Kraggler used this skill to its full extent. The Kraggler actually proves to be a competent villain when he's young which is not a big surprise considering how much knowledge he's acquired. Fortunatly Yang has decided to make his brain work today and managed to hit the right targets in order to keep the Kraggler from achieving his twisted desires. No doubt that the Kraggler will come back though! For adventure/action with comedy in an anime style format, this show has got it! Enough said, true believers! ;)