Yin Yang Yo!

Welcome To The Dark Tomorrow

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Aug 11, 2008 on Toon Disney

• Woo Foo vs. Night Master. FIGHT!(Cencored no more)

I say that is is one of the best Episodes ever. The show begins with Yang finishing colecting the "Woo Foo Armor" pieces and is told to burn the items in the fire in the Night Master's Lair. Under the guise of a party, Yang burns it and Guess What? ThE OrIGIAL NiGHT MaSTER ErADICUS ApEARS!!!! Eradicus Plunges the Woo Foo Earth into the Dark Tommorow. (big shocker there.) After a duel with Counter Lina, Dave, and Scallowag JR. in gets captured by the Night Master's minions. After runing into the Leage Of Evil, he gets a powerful, awsome armor. A Power rangers like fight occurs and Good guys win. Should of been a two parter. Much better than the next one.

Let's go to Voltron,
    Tenacon (I can't shout.Sucks)
  • A-M-A-Z-I-N-G equals one of the greatest "Yin Yang Yo" episodes yet! :idea:

I know I've said the action in this show can sometimes be compared with "Dragonball Z," but now I think I can safely say, that in terms of action, this show is unmatched by Any show except for "Dragonball Z!" Where else can be seen a deadly 40 foot griffin get resurrected from the dead, four supposed allies turning out to be four adversaries, a chicken keeping his own personality, a blue rabbit unleashing and then helping to destroy a great evil, the bad guys becoming good guys, where can all of that incredible stuff be seen? Only on "Yin Yang Yo!" And in this episode, the armor plot comes full circle. But it wasn't meant for Yang to wear, it was meant for Eradicus' minions to revive Eradicus! The real armor Yang wanted actually came from the bad guys turned good guys! Talk about the plot twists! And Yang finally learned that it's more important to work with his team-mates than for his own selfish pride and glory. And with Eradicus, the Amnesulet and the Night Master lineage being destroyed for all time, that equals for one great episode! There aren't many shows that can produce top caliber stuff like this! That's why I'm glad "Yin Yang Yo" does! I hope the next major plot is filled with just as much excitement and adventure as this one! I'll be waiting for the debut! :idea: Enough said, true believers! ;)