Yin Yang Yo!

Woofoogeddon

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Mar 12, 2007 on Toon Disney

• One word: AWESOME!!

This really was an awesome episode and it was totally worth waiting 2 whole months for! Lol. First of all, the plot was great and very well thought out. Second, just the word 'Woofoogeddon' sounds cool! Also, the end was REALLY good! In the end, when she was going to zap the Night Master out of existance, she realized that she would also hit Coop! And only 5 minutes after they were friends again! But he'll be back.. in season 2 that is! One last comment I have is how they took the last three episodes of the season, "Shadows and light/the truth hurts", "Who knows what evil lurks" and "Night falls", put them all together and made it into one big episode! I've never seen anything like that done before, and that proves that it's original. And what impressed me is that these three episodes were all COMPLETELY different in many ways, but they were able to mix them up so they made perfect sense. This episode was just really really good, and I could watch it again and again. (BTW, when is it gonna be on again?? Lol!) ;-)