Yin Yang Yo!

Yin, Yang...Who?

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Apr 18, 2009 on Toon Disney

• Master Yo is Yin's and Yang's Father?!!! :shock: I So didn't see that coming! :idea:

And here, we come to the tail-end of "Yin Yang Yo" for now anyways. I never would've guessed Season 2 would end like this, so I'm pleasantly surprised. While there are some more things that should be done, this is a good spot to pause for now. When Eradicus drains Yin of her Woo Foo Aura, Yang must find one of their parents in order to give Yin the healing Woo Foo Transfusion she needs in order to stay alive. But in an act of comedy and weirdness, Ultimoose's weird antics have the mammal dancing around, looking like a rabbit who wants to get to know his enemy in order to defeat his enemy, but Ultimoose is ultimately declared a bigger danger to himself than to society at large! But Yang finds out the truth in the most unexpected place; right in front of him this whole time! Master Yo helped sire Yin and Yang, which allowed them to be born! :D And now, armed with the knowledge that family conquers all, Yin, Yang, and Master Yo defeat Eradicus once and for all, and banish him from their world forever! The other Woo Foo Warriors decide to spread out and protect their own hometowns from other sources of evil, Yang loves Lena and Yin is still in love with Coop, and now, their town can finally live in peace again...at least until new enemy Ferocitus rears his ugly head! On they go to lead another charge against evil again! Who knows what the next, exciting new adventure will be for the Woo Foo Warriors?! If support is high enough for Season 3, I sure certainly hope we get one! This series has been absolutely amazing so far, and I don't think it's over yet! :idea: Enough said, true believers! ;)