Yin Yang Yo!

Yin! Yang! You!

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Apr 05, 2009 on Toon Disney

• "Yin Yang Yo" enter into a state of shock by taking a visit from their world into our own! 8)

Just when it seemed that "Yin Yang Yo" couldn't come up with anything stranger, they find a way to do the weirdest, strangest, most bizarre event of all time, not in their dimension, but in our Own dimension! A truly epic crossover occurs very unexpectedly when Carl throws Lena onto Earth in this dimension, forcing Yin and Yang to chase after her! Chase episode besides, any "Yin Yang Yo" episode that features real life T.V. stars of a real life T.V. show Without even resorting to naming the show that the real life T.V. stars appear on, both earns my endorsement and my respect as a truly good cross over! I've never really Seen the stuff that Jason Earles or Mitchel Musso have appeared on, but if I Pretended that I did, I would probably say that I had no idea that they were both so obsessed over having such awesome hair! Meanwhile, we finally find out that Lena is a dog, and Yang's cool with that! An additional treat is getting to see Yin, Yang, Lena, and Carl look like realistic versions of their Earth animal counterparts, and seeing them display the same might and magic in our world that they regularly do in their own! 8) Best of all, Yin and Yang prove to Carl that whether he is in our dimension or in his own, he is Still going to get his butt kicked by the Woo Foo Warriors! Lena's relationship to both Yin and Yang become stronger than ever, while Jason Earles and Mitchel Musso learn that it's not important whether or not they have cool hair on the outside, but that they remain good friends to each other on the inside, which is a good way for both Lena and Jason Earles to celebrate their shared birthday's! :idea: Once again, it is a truly great episode that requires dedicated viewing from dedicated viewers. which I am proud to be one of them! :D Enough said, true believers! ;)