Yin Yang Yo!

Yin! Yang! Yuck! / Beetlemania

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Sep 04, 2006 on Toon Disney

• Yang gets a girlfriend & Totally blows a potential relation with her, while two villains make themselves known! :D

It seems odd for me to be writing a review for this episode now that so much time after it originally aired has gone past, yet I have to admit that I didn't know where this show was going to go when it first aired. That's why I took a wait & see attitude. For instance, I never would've been able to guess that villains Yuck & Kraggler would become so problematic or Lena would actually return for future appearances! I thought Lena was going to end up becoming one of those glorified female girlfriend roles that end up going nowhere since that's the approach many other shows that are made of Yin Yang Yo's veneer take. Luckily, Lena has proven to be more than a flash in the pan which is why I'm writing this review now, to show that even the most unexpected of things can make a big difference on the show in the future to come! That's why I wrote this review! Enough said, true believers! ;)
  • The episodes are quiet good.

In the first episode Yin Yang Yuck Yin and Yang fight against each other.Yin losses her bossiness and Yang hes agression and they create Yuck-a diqusting rabbit with terrible hygiene who has control over Yins bossines and Yangs agression.He attcked Yin and Yang becouse he wanted to be the greated WooFoo knight ever and he deafeted them.Then he attcked Yo to absorve all the WooFoo knowledge.Yin and Yang figured that Yin can be agressive nad Yang can be bossy so they get a plane how to destroy Yuck and they destroy him but really.He was a floating ghost.In beetlemania Yang falls in love with a farm girl named Lina and tells her a bit of lies.She told him to destroy a bug machine that destroying her yard.Yang failed to destroy it but thanks to Yin and the troll they managed to defeat the bug!