Yin Yang Yo!

Yin! Yang! Yuck! / Beetlemania

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Sep 04, 2006 on Toon Disney

• Yang gets a girlfriend & Totally blows a potential relation with her, while two villains make themselves known! :D

It seems odd for me to be writing a review for this episode now that so much time after it originally aired has gone past, yet I have to admit that I didn't know where this show was going to go when it first aired. That's why I took a wait & see attitude. For instance, I never would've been able to guess that villains Yuck & Kraggler would become so problematic or Lena would actually return for future appearances! I thought Lena was going to end up becoming one of those glorified female girlfriend roles that end up going nowhere since that's the approach many other shows that are made of Yin Yang Yo's veneer take. Luckily, Lena has proven to be more than a flash in the pan which is why I'm writing this review now, to show that even the most unexpected of things can make a big difference on the show in the future to come! That's why I wrote this review! Enough said, true believers! ;)