These are the rules for submitting to the Yo Momma! guide.
Triva and Notes:
For adding triva and notes to an episode please include the following:
* Where the information was found.
* Please use spell check before submitting the information.
Anybody may add a new episode or correct or add a missing episode. Please follow the rules below.
* Please PM me with the summary you wish to include and I will approve it or tell you that you have to rework it.
* Keep the production code in the order that it is going now.
* Always use spell check.
* Make sure that you have the date the episode first aired.
* Also in the comment tell me where you got your information.
Quotes can be added per episode not for the whole show. If you submit a quote please follow this rules:
* Please add in your comment or PM me and tell me where you found the quote.
* Always check your spelling. If the spelling if off to bad I will not accpet it.
* There will only be 5 quotes PER EPISODE due to the jokes in the episodes.
Recaps can be added per episode not for the whole show. If you wish to submit one please do the following:
* Please include every detail from the episode. Which means tell some of
the jokes that were said in the semi finals, the part where you get to
the nights main event.
* Include every detail of the main event.
Please include what the topics where and who said it, include the knock
out jokes and what celebrity was there for the weeks finals.
*Please do not submit more than 1 recap a day so everyone can have a
chance to write one. Currently there aren't any new episodes airing so
don't do every recap for every episode.
* Do not copy and paste recaps from other sites. I will not except any recaps from other sites
due to copyright issues. If you could please tell me in your submission
comment where you got the recap.
* If you follow the guidelines I will accept your submission but if there are some mistakes or the recap
isn't detailed enough I will reject it.
Always check your spelling, if the spelling is to far off I won't accept it
but if its a couple of letters that fine because noones perfect. If I
missed anything or forgot something feel free to tell me in this topic
and if there is questions ask it in here.
Edited on 07/06/2006 3:10pm
Edited 6 total times.
Edited 6 total times.