Young Americans Forums

The WB (ended 2000)

Favorite Couple

Who was your favorite couple on the show?

Firetears

[1]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 23
    So which couple did you seem to like the most. I'm almost sure it's going to be Jake/Hamilton but still, it's nice to see how many people preferred the awkwardness of Bella & Scout together. For me, Jake/Hamilton became my new favorite couple just that quick because of their weird relationship. God I loved them so much I just wish the show was never cancelled.
    Edited on 06/14/2007 12:26am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shopgirl318

[2]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 7
    Jake/Hamilton. I loved this couple from start to finish, I love how they had private bond they created.

halbop

[3]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 3
    I loved Jake and Hamilton. They were so perfect together. I wish they had never cancelled the series. But, hey, if they had Kate Moennig might have never done The L Word. How weird would that be?

Firetears

[4]Mar 22, 2008
    • level: 23
    halbop wrote:
    I loved Jake and Hamilton. They were so perfect together. I wish they had never cancelled the series. But, hey, if they had Kate Moennig might have never done The L Word. How weird would that be?

The L Word wasn't created until 2004. Young Americans ended in 2000 and none of the cast didn't do much in 2001 so I think a second season wouldn't have hurt anyone's career(if not made them stronger. i.e. Mark Famigletti). I REALLY wish this show would have gotten a full season if not a second season.

an9el215

[5]Apr 17, 2009
    • level: 7
    I know, it's been 9 years since the show and I've recently gone back to watch the 8 episodes they have. I remember liking Hamilton and Jake back then and I still like them now. I too wished for more, but I'm glad you just get the feeling they will be together. It really was their odd relationship that just made you love them. Though it was complex, it was still very simple after you get pass the whole she's a girl being a guy. They loved one another and they knew it, we knew it which ultimately was good enough for me.