Young Americans Forums

The WB (ended 2000)

Kate Moening

breezy2281

[1]Sep 16, 2008
    • level: 19
    i'm wondering if she's gay in real life. she also plays in one of my favorite shows The L Word, where she is a tomboyish lesbian...and in young americans she dressed like a boy to get into school, though she did have a crush on the other one. it would be so nice to be able to watch this somewhere again, any idea where i can find it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

elixiress

[2]Nov 16, 2008
    • level: 1

Wow I thought I was the only one who's still obsessed about this show after 8 years, lol. And her name is spelt Kate Moennig, by the way.

She claims in interviews that she is straight, and that she seriously can't stand having sex with women in the L Word show and it's only in the script, she's not gay Though I haven't really heard of any men/boyfriends that she may be affiliated with, so we never really know. She considers everyone else in the L Word show like her sisters only.

You can watch the entire season here: http://www.flickpeek.com/tv-shows/Y/Young-Americans_5217/

I seriously think she's so hot. She makes me question my sexuality sometimes. Not that it's disputable; I'm 100% straight.

breezy2281

[3]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 19
    lol no its cool. yeah i still like the show, i just don't get to watch it anymore. its a shame it didn't last longer i thought it was awesome. along with Popular, and Higher Ground (which i am sad that i can't buy anywhere and would love to watch again since i never got to finish it.)