Young Justice

Auld Acquaintance

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Apr 21, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• A Nice End

I was quite satisfied with the end of the first season, ending with Artemis and Wally which was long overdue, but I felt inherently bad for Roy! At first he was a huge jerk, but I felt so bad when he realized he had no idea who he was at all.

Robin and Connor did an awesome job teaming up against their mentors and Klarion bothers me SO much. He was annoying in The New Batman Adventures, and he sucks in this show too! But this episode didn't suck at all!
  • Action and Romance!

Loved seeing the team fighting the Justice League! Romance at the end just the icing to the cake! (i think thats what they say) Was sooo happy to finally see Artemis and Wally! Finally!
  • I finally made an effort to catch up, well worth it.

I marathoned the past 4 or 5 episodes. I had been getting behind on a show I always seem to forget about, yet consistently enjoy.

Love how the whole season converged in this episode, with lots of loose plot points resolved, another thing I loved was that they've managed to bring the show full circle in a sense, with the team definitively proving themselves to their mentors as they duked it out the the mind controlled Justice League.

All in all, Young Justice has had a very solid first season, with the only real bump being the first three episodes or so. I'm looking forward to the next one, as delve into the implications this finale has left us.
  • Young Justice VS Justice League - Absolutely impressive episode

The kids fighting the Big Guys (admit it, you have been wanting to see that!). Enough action, emotion, twists and suprises to boast, all super compressed into 20 minutes.