Young Justice

Before the Dawn

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Jan 05, 2013 on Cartoon Network

• Oh God!

Ok so its been rumered that Young Justice won't be aird until fricken JANUARY!!? I cant live that long without it! i mean they just had their 3 month break for summer (understandable) but another now!!?! UNEXEPTABLE!! Although, i did see this one on line and its VERRY good! and Mg'gan! WTF! superboy warned u this would happen and it did! lets just hope Kaldur is ok! and now you know everything which is stupid cuz ur not sposed to know! this season ur just like a huge bitch! hopefully this changes cuz she really is a good character!
  • copycat

meta-gene is just a ripoff of marvel mutants.

mutation is better idea than anything dc ever came up with, so i guess they have no choice but to copy.
  • Okay.... now what?! :-O

Wow!! We now know who the Light's partner is (duh), there is another Blue Beetle aka Black Beetle (duh), everyones been rescued and aparently they have the Meta Gene now! (that was Static Shock sweeeet!!), Miss Martian now knows the truth! (hopefully she didn't fry Aqualad's brain!), Impulse tells Blue Beetle what he really came back in time for! and The Reach goes public?! (What the hell is the Light up to now?!) OMG!!! NOW WHAT?!!! THIS IS AWSOME!!! :-) :-) :-)
  • where did all the cowboys go?

i've looked all over the internet and i can find no explaination for y GL and young justice were not on...i can say that the dragons episode that aired was the newest 1 which was supposed 2 b on last wednesday but although the guide said it was on it was not....i still havent seen it on piratebay or iso....i just wish cartoon netwok would tell us when they moved our program 2....i doubt its canceled...i also noticed hat the wikipedia page 4 both young justice and GL list the names of the next few episodes but as of these missing episodes have stopped listing the airdates....that is strange 2 and makes me wonder if we have 2 wait awhile b4 the show starts airing again