Young Justice

Bereft

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Mar 11, 2011 on Cartoon Network

• This show keeps getting better and better as we see in this well put, nicely paced episode. Each of the team's members lose their memory and we get to see their individual skills.

It's a great episode that showcases how much they've "grown" both as a person and a team. The episode starts off with everyone lost in a desert not knowing how they got there or what they should be doing, more so they've forgotten the last 6 months of their life (the time they spent as a team).

As the plot unfolds we're being shown how each of the team's members are doing in order to find out what happened to them and I can't feel but notice the focus on their own survival skills and their ability to bond. Where as last week we were treated with sloppy bad guys they make up for that in this week's episode where we get to see the YJ more on the defensive and actually working a team to get past their foe. While each character has his/her strong points I can't help but feel sorry they left Aqualad out of this mission, him being for whatever reason unconscious for the whole duration of the mission.

More so we get a few other interesting plot lines opened and I can't wait to see what happens next.