Young Justice

Darkest

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Oct 06, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• One word...AWESOME!!!

Let's not wait for next week...BRING ON THE NEXT EPISODE....I'm GOING CRAZY HERE with the cliffhanger :D :D :D
  • OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is happening!?!

awwww man!!! okay so like i agree with Nightwing, because everything they do is all to save the world from the invasion, and because of that they need to make everything look real and stuff; but I also agree with Kid Flash because, HOLLY CRAP! they fricken BLEW UP mt. Justice!!! its sad! there were soooooo many happy memories there, and some of them live there! where will they live and get missions and hang out now!?! and, what if someone had gotton hurt? this is starting to get out of control! I just dont know who to root for!!! and, when is like half of the Justice League gonna return and what are they gunna say about all of this!? and also, how are they gonna get back if theres a shield thingy around the Earth? or is that just for zeta beams? Im sooo confused! omg! this show is soooo adicting and i cant wait to see the next episodes!
  • OUT OF CONTROL!!!

Holy CRAP!! This is starting to get out of hand now! Kid Flah does make good point about Aqualad and it is now confirmed (I'm sorry to say) that Tula is dead, also three more members of the team are kidnaped, and Mt. Justice is gone! - HOWEVER!! - It WORKED!! Aqualad is now a member of the Light!! This gonna be BIG!! The suspence is killing me!! :-)