Young Justice

Depths

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Jun 09, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• SaveYJFan

who do the fans write to keep YJ on air. i think all the fans need to come together and fight to save YJ. i know it may sound a little extreme but i will to petition the creators and the network to give the fans what they and i want YJ to stay on the air.
  • 2x7 - Depths

This was soooo good. I was at the edge of my seat wanting to know everything.
  • Robin

Its great wen is the next episode

coming out ??
  • A Surprising Episode!

This episode through into question, everything we thought we knew, but we'll get into that later.

Not only was it great to see Artemis again, but great to see her interact with her old friends, even Conner ^^ . I loved the way she said his name :P .

I've always shipped Robart as well as Wallart, so it was nice to some Robin/Artemis interaction in this episode.

The action in this episode was just too amazing for words, most of it by Artemis and Robin.

I'm very surprised about the MM/SB breakup reveal. That scene was so sad. How she could have done that too him, bothered me so much. I knew they were throwing hints at us about her powers. She's been using them almost too proficiently this season. She could be as much dangerous as she is helpful to Earth.

I was about to cry when Artemis "died" and almost wanted to punch the Aqualad through the TV, especially when he said "Welcome back" as he was "stabbing" her! So shocking! Then, I was very surprised when Robin, Kid, Artemis, and Aqua's plan was revealed. I was totally under the belief that Aqualad was truly evil. On a brighter note, I knew Robin and Zatanna had something going on over the year skip! They are such a great couple :D .

Overall, a twist-filled episode andf can't wait for mid season.
  • I hate to be left hanging...

I hope theres new episodes coming, or is this a season finale without being a finale, i hate those.
  • There's a new mole!

I would have given this episode an 8 purely for the psychic static gag alone. Thankfully, though, there's enough character development and jaw-droppers to rival the best of what the series has offered to date.

That cold opening showing Nightwing attempting and failing to resuscitate a deceased Artemis was rather bleak for an alleged kids toon, and once again reminds us that Young Justice isn't afraid to highlight some of the darker elements of being a hero. Likewise, the fallout of Connor and Meghan is so delicately handled (not to mention complex and touching) that other live-action shows could take note on how to address such huge, emotional issues within such a small time-frame.

I think I would have preferred a little more time to adjust to Caldur as a villain, especially because he makes such a compelling one. So the reveal that he's still on the right side of the fence was a tad underwhelming. But I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that when he stabbed Artemis (in another chillingly dark scene) and quipped ''welcome back'', I had a hard time lifting my jaw up off of the floor. That's how you milk drama.

There's very little fault with this episode, it just so happens to be the unlucky storyline to lead us into a hiatus, and as a result, somewhat comes up short. When you think of all of the plot elements still in play, a stronger cliff-hanger would have done wonders to keep us glued to stick around.
  • The Best yet to come

Hands down, Young Justice is THE BEST animated show ever produce by DC. And this is only the tip of the iceberg. We still don't know who the secret partner of The Light is and the real plan they have, whats going on with the Leaguers in Space. What would happened when the other at the team finds out about the deception of Nightwing, Aqualad, Wally and Artemis. Plus the situation with Superboy and Miss Martian. And also who knows what other things will present themselves down the line.

For those who dislike the 5 year jump, the producer handle it quite well, and I am enjoy myself this season. Wonder what will happen next. Can't wait.

• Holy Crap!!

This show just doesn't let up, every time I think I got it figured BAM surprise!!! Definitly phsyced me out on this episode!!! Very good job!! X-D
  • OMG!!!

Great episode! at first i was like: ARTEMIS!! NOOOOOO! then i was like SCREW U AL!! then i was like WOHH DID NOT SEE THAT COMMING!! i knew AL wasnt evil! I wonder if Artemis is gonna be in more episodes now? and what is wally gonna do now that artemis is undercover with aqua lad? and how is everyone eles gonna deal with the fact that they think artemis is dead?also, how are they gonna get Lagoon boy back? and Me'gann!?!! how could you do that to your crimanal/victims and to superboy? wtf!?! i expect more INTENSLY AWESOME episodes! i seriously can NOT wait for more!! whens it gonna return!?!