Young Justice

Depths

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Jun 09, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• A Surprising Episode!

This episode through into question, everything we thought we knew, but we'll get into that later.

Not only was it great to see Artemis again, but great to see her interact with her old friends, even Conner ^^ . I loved the way she said his name :P .

I've always shipped Robart as well as Wallart, so it was nice to some Robin/Artemis interaction in this episode.

The action in this episode was just too amazing for words, most of it by Artemis and Robin.

I'm very surprised about the MM/SB breakup reveal. That scene was so sad. How she could have done that too him, bothered me so much. I knew they were throwing hints at us about her powers. She's been using them almost too proficiently this season. She could be as much dangerous as she is helpful to Earth.

I was about to cry when Artemis "died" and almost wanted to punch the Aqualad through the TV, especially when he said "Welcome back" as he was "stabbing" her! So shocking! Then, I was very surprised when Robin, Kid, Artemis, and Aqua's plan was revealed. I was totally under the belief that Aqualad was truly evil. On a brighter note, I knew Robin and Zatanna had something going on over the year skip! They are such a great couple :D .

Overall, a twist-filled episode andf can't wait for mid season.