Young Justice

Fireworks (2)

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Nov 26, 2010 on Cartoon Network

• A New Hero Introduced...

Love the inclusion of Superboy and his fight for freedom - his interaction with the other characters and the diverse perspectives of each hero makes for funny and unique dialogue. This series has shown that it won't fall flat, and I am looking forward to the next episode!
  • Getting Better

A female superhero has arrived although I wish there were more strong girls in this show. Hopefully, in season 2, there will be new members of Young Justice. I'm beginning to like this superhero show. Only this one has better looking characters, exciting plots...Oh! I said that inthe episode 1 review. Anyway, I don't care what the Teen Titans fans say bad things about this show. To me, Young Justice is gonna be epic.
  • whAT?

This episode just left me wondering. My premier question was, what the HECK was the whole deal with the genomorphs? I haven't seen them anywhere in the DC universe and neither this episode nor the prior one did a very good job with explaining them. Why did the lead genome lure the heroes down into Cadmus and then allow Superboy to attack them if he wanted freedom for all? Did Cadmus create the genomorphs or are they just another species or something? This episode also carried with it some of the same problems from the first episode. It was good, but it wasn't as good as I expected from the names that I saw at the helm, especially Greg Weisman. And what was that whole thing at the end with all of the boys falling all over Miss Martian. She's not very good-looking in my opinion. This show definitely has some catching p to do if it wants to live up to the hype.