Young Justice Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2013)

No Young Justice this Morning?

RaizenYusuke

[1]Oct 13, 2012
    • level: 28

Is there any word on if it will be back next week? 2 episodes in and we cannot be on another break again.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

roweantarts

[2]Oct 13, 2012
    • level: 16
    Oh but we are CN's twitter feed amongst other sources say that DC Nation will return in January 2013

edmasterchaos

[3]Oct 13, 2012
    • level: 41

The timeskip in season 2 was actually a hint at how long it'd take for the series to end.

RaizenYusuke

[4]Oct 13, 2012
    • level: 28
    roweantarts wrote:
    Oh but we are CN's twitter feed amongst other sources say that DC Nation will return in January 2013
    Are you serious? The show just came off a hiatus. They showed two episodes of it and they are taking DC Nation out for 3 more months? Young Justic is going to get cancelled, because people are going to get sick of waiting months for to see 3 episodes before it goes on another six month break.....

MajLorne

[5]Oct 13, 2012
    • level: 21
    I agree, wtf? They show 2 eps and go on a longer hiatus? First Thundercats and this? The only way to explain this is that the people in charge are f'ing dumbasses. Why would you spit in the face of the loyal fans who wants to see something good on? If they were going to do this, then why not just save those 2 eps for next year instead of 'teasing' us.

edmasterchaos

[6]Oct 13, 2012

Same reason the first hiatus happened: They want to air with DC Nation. And the DC Nation can't really be without a Batman cartoon, now can it?

I expect no more than 3 episodes in January, then it'll return around April where it'll air alongside the new Batman cartoon.

Pretty sure Thundercats just wasn't doing that good. Anyway, i'll just lay back and enjoy the endless weeks of new episodes for Adventure Time and Regular Show as well as the very well scheduled Ultimate Spider-man until it goes to a reasonable break to premiere the second season with two new shows. After all, Nick's treating TMNT in a spectacular schedule so that'll tide me over.

axyk

[7]Oct 14, 2012
    • level: 2

I think the messed up part is it seems to have been scheduled to be on since it was on the program list and pretty much every site had it listed to be on, why such an abrupt change to the schedule?

Very strange.

roweantarts

[8]Oct 14, 2012
    • level: 16
    I think the intention is in January to finish Young Justice and Green Lantern, then start airing Teen Titans Go! and Beware the Batman. I think it's ridiculous as well, but there we go.

neoyamato_pi

[9]Oct 14, 2012
    • level: 26

Well, that's quite the bummer. Things were just starting to pick up as well.

poeticnoetic

[10]Oct 14, 2012

We got 1 ep as an itune/pirate site release...does n e 1 know if this was due 2 the overwhelming dissapproval of the last min schedual change?...was it a leak from a sympatheic CN employee?...will we continue 2 b able 2 watch yj like this....odd behevior from the network indeed...and i personally take it as a sign of the coming apocolypse on 12/21/2012...y make (or air) enough episodes if the world is gonna end b4 January....right?...nobodies with me on this huh? lizard ailiens have taken over the government and must drink our blood 2 maintain their shape mwhahahaha!!!

edmasterchaos

[11]Oct 14, 2012

iTunes probably didn't get the memo to not release the episode. I mean, no tv guide kinda service got it, everyone everywhere thought yesterday was going to be a new episode, so... yeah. iTunes released it since they weren't given enough time to not do so and from then it spread to the entire internet.

Addict2TV

[12]Oct 15, 2012
    • level: 3

Rumor is that they lost the Milestone rights , so diifficult to air something with Icon, Rocket and Static Shock in it.

pokemonmonmon

[13]Oct 15, 2012
    • level: 5

ugh, i really hate when a good show doesnt get gopod ratings or when a good show with good ratings starts bouncing around airtimes. i tend to lose interest and end up watching the whoelk thing online

snake63

[14]Oct 15, 2012
    • level: 21

Cartoon Network claims that they are celebrating their 20 anniversary. What a lie Cartoon Network died years ago and we're stuck with this crappy imitation. The only saving grace was the Star Wars, Green Lantern and Young Justice and we only have Star Wars.

edmasterchaos

[15]Oct 15, 2012

It's really bs in the sense that they didn't put up any old animations for the 20th anniversary.

Adventure Time and Regular Show more than redeem CN, though.

gr297689

[16]Oct 19, 2012

roweantarts wrote:
    I think the intention is in January to finish Young Justice and Green Lantern, then start airing Teen Titans Go! and Beware the Batman. I think it's ridiculous as well, but there we go.

If you mean "finish" as in end the series that makes no sense whatsoever. Although I will say that the series is probably the best animated series there is. The art is unmatched, its right up there with the quality of DC Direct Animated Movies; so in reality the series is probably much more difficult to get the end product to our TV's than people think. Although 2 episodes in October is WAAY wEAK OF THEM!

gr297689

[17]Oct 19, 2012

Addict2TV wrote:

Rumor is that they lost the Milestone rights , so diifficult to air something with Icon, Rocket and Static Shock in it.

Can you elaborate on this please?? Where did you hear this? I'm just wondering where you would hear a rumor about cartoon networks DC series...website; be great if you could tell me where..Thanks

gr297689

[18]Oct 19, 2012
    Never mind I found it!

edmasterchaos

[19]Oct 19, 2012

There's also a rumor that a character in the episode is REALLY hated by DC's higher ups (there's a track record of petty changes to comics both in and out of the main universe in order to erase the character as much as possible) was the reason why the episode was pulled.

The character is already confirmed to be in the episode, so if we see that the character is no longer in the episode once it airs properly.. well, you can all just scream DAN DIDIOOOOOO!! and send him hate letters.

poeticnoetic

[20]Oct 22, 2012

couldnt have said it better myself...and the animation isnt even the best part...this doesnt seem like a kid show 2 me....apart from the superhero theme...the romantic ties...artemis saying "i feel naked, and not in a fun way"....the subject matter is pretty adult...i'd like 2 see a yj full feature with the violence amped up...u know...blue beatle firein his staples through living bone...i know i wont c it but really i think theyd b crazy not 2 do a yj movie.....dont u???....doesnt everybody???