Young Justice Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2013)

Official Discussion Thread: Depths (possible spoilers)

kanniballl

[41]Oct 8, 2012
    • level: 18

neoyamato_pi wrote:

ualad withheld information about the mole too well, so I can't imagine the remaining portion of the team will be too happy about being excluded from the plan.

Their little freak-out last season about with-holding the Mole was ridiculous... especially coming from Robin. I know they were still kids, but almost all of them have been-around-the-block enough to know that keeping the secret was the right thing to do. They were put together to be a clandestine group in the beginning, and most of them already deal with secret identities. Yet they freak out that AL didn't tell them that he suspected a mole in their ranks.

Now, most of them are 5-years older. Combine with all of the shadow-play they dealt with in Season 1 and the maturity, I think the older members will be OK. Annoyed, but OK.

I think their biggest beef will be Nightwing letting them all think Artemis died. Not the cover-up, but just that they had to deal with "that" emotionally.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[42]Oct 9, 2012
    • level: 26
    kanniballl wrote:

neoyamato_pi wrote:

ualad withheld information about the mole too well, so I can't imagine the remaining portion of the team will be too happy about being excluded from the plan.

Their little freak-out last season about with-holding the Mole was ridiculous... especially coming from Robin. I know they were still kids, but almost all of them have been-around-the-block enough to know that keeping the secret was the right thing to do. They were put together to be a clandestine group in the beginning, and most of them already deal with secret identities. Yet they freak out that AL didn't tell them that he suspected a mole in their ranks.

Now, most of them are 5-years older. Combine with all of the shadow-play they dealt with in Season 1 and the maturity, I think the older members will be OK. Annoyed, but OK.

I think their biggest beef will be Nightwing letting them all think Artemis died. Not the cover-up, but just that they had to deal with "that" emotionally.

Lmao xDDDD. I was on their side. Plus when they were all bitchin Aqualad, I was ROTFL. It was so funny, the disrespect they would give him xPPPPP.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.