Young Justice Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2013)

peaple drams if we got 3rd season

DonaldCowie

[1]Feb 28, 2013
    • level: 1

just want put this out there for peaple.

if and it big if, CN did say that we got a season 3 what would be want. as story arc or going season with 2 or 3 smaller acrs with in one season?

who would you want added to cast. and what arc's

personly i would try and do crise on 2rd earth or samething alone thougth lines. samething were get alot more JL as working with YL like early eps of season 2

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

roweantarts

[2]Mar 4, 2013
    • level: 16
    This all rather depends on the dynamic we're left with at the end of season 2, and what loose ends are not tied up.

But Greg Weisman said that he would have a time skip for the 3rd season as well.

RaizenYusuke

[3]Mar 9, 2013
    • level: 28

If the series were to continue for a 3rd season the Light's alliance with Darksied would be explored further and what deal they have with the evil New God. After all there have been hints of New Gods as far back as season 1. He supplied the Light with Boomtubes, so he is interested in Earth like in other continuities.

***SPOILER***

If it where to guess what the writers would do I would say they would introduce more heroes, like Cyborg, Raven, Starfire, Kyle Rayner (Green Lantern 2814.4), Supergirl, that female Speedy to replace Artemis,make Batgirl into Oracle, replace her Cassandra Cain or Stephaine Brown, Robin III, becomes Red Robin, and replaced by Damien Wayne as Robin.

Arsenal and Static's groupmight become the Outsiders group.

MajLorne

[4]Mar 10, 2013
    • level: 21
    Not a fan of time skips, but assuming there was one, I don't think it should be a radical jump. I mean yes this show is about the younger members, but I still want to see the senior members especially batman still in the mix fighting with the others if he is needed.

RaizenYusuke

[5]Mar 12, 2013
    If they did another timeskip I sort of want Barry to have sacrificed himself to save the world from a crisis or Light plot and Wally stepping in to become a new Flash.

roweantarts

[6]Mar 21, 2013
    • level: 16
    OK, now that we know where we're at, obviously we would've seen Apokolips getting its part. I'd like to think that perhaps Darkseid brainwashed Despero and Mongul into his own weapons (since they're still trapped on war-world) and that he's using his alliance with the light for his own reasoning.

Meanwhile I'd like to see perhaps a salvage-esque episode for Nightwing, maybe he descends even lower than his exit from the team. It'd be interesting to see the Bat-family (possibly Kaldur as well) interact. I would like to see more of Wondergirl, perhaps on a mission with Tim, so we actually see the couple in action properly.

RaizenYusuke

[7]Mar 21, 2013
    Poor Tim and Cassie. They got the least development in that season and we didn't even get to see their interactions before they got together, which made them pairing up have no impact on us the audience unlike first season with Artemis/Kid Flash or Superboy/Miss Martian. I would liked to see Wonder Girl and Robin romance in season 2 over Conner and M'ggan again.