Young Justice Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2013)

Raven

Questionmarc99

[1]Jun 4, 2012
    • level: 6

Season 2 is great why wouldn`t it be. But them adding all new characters to the main team makes me think what if they added Raven later in the season. Anyone who read the comics knows how great a character she is. I`m asking what does anyone else think about this?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DUDEMAN1414

[2]Jun 5, 2012
    • level: 1
    raven is awesome. but i think there's too much to her for her to be a secondary character. i think if it happened, she'd have to be one of the more followed members.

Kindredtown

[3]Jun 6, 2012
    • level: 3

I agree her story is too big for her to be a secondary character and I think they're pushing her to the side at least for now because of it. It would be cool to have another animated version of her goes along with a somewhat serious, yet comical show instead of mostly comical like the Teen Titans show.

teenj12

[4]Jun 12, 2012
    • level: 26
    Agreed, there is a bit too much to her story, especially with everything else going on (The Invasion), but maybe in the future.

legersem

[5]Jun 13, 2012
    • level: 20

And, quite honestly, I feel like Raven's story was done exceptionally well in Teen Titans. I know TT is more of a comical show, but you can't tell me that all of the Raven-centric episodes in season 4 were comical, particularly when they were dealing with Trigon. I really can't see Young Justice doing any better with her story this time around. Plus, with TT getting picked up for another season, having two conflicting versions of Raven (because this time TT will be almost entirely comical,unfortunately) is something I don't think Cartoon Network wants to do.

stevie4eva

[6]Jul 17, 2012
    • level: 2

I personally think that reaven is a very interesting character and would be a great contribution to the show, but after all the new members im starting think that if she is added soon it would be too much to handle at once. we are having to learn and follow so many story lines one more wont help, id like to see raven added in the 3rd or 4th season

stevie4eva

[7]Jul 17, 2012
    • level: 2

I personally think that reaven is a very interesting character and would be a great contribution to the show, but after all the new members im starting think that if she is added soon it would be too much to handle at once. we are having to learn and follow so many story lines one more wont help, id like to see raven added in the 3rd or 4th season