Young Justice Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2013)

Season 2+ News, Spoilers, & Speculations Thread (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Apr 21, 2012
    • level: 100
    Please direct all news, spoilers, off-site polls, surveys, and speculations related to Season 1+ to this thread. Enjoy!
    Edited on 04/21/2012 5:56pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tansniper

[3]Apr 22, 2012
    • level: 5

=D roger that!

WOW..That was one hell of a twist with red arrow, nice touch will the whole tube popping out.So they got backing from Darkseid for sure.. Also oh my..All the Young J got the new year kiss fever!! lol =D

Now i am wondering how..does the one arm speedy..play out in this major plan. for next season...Is he going to be like come back as a bad guy and be like i want my arm back!!

also..the 16 hours..i have a feeling they were at Darkseid homeworld..or someone else.. When the light said about how JL is needed for the next plan.. I guess they know that Dark Seid is going to betray them.thats my guess..=P

Edited on 04/22/2012 4:03am

RaizenYusuke

[4]Apr 22, 2012
    • level: 28
    I thought that was a boom tube Superman, Batman, and the others came out of, which made me wonder if Darkseid was involved. I have to say Savage would be a huge idiot to use he Justice League t antagonize Darksied to make im attack Earth in order to try to evolve humnity. Darksied is someone you do not want to piss off and even less likely humanity would be able to get up again if he attacks.

tansniper

[5]Apr 23, 2012
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I thought that was a boom tube Superman, Batman, and the others came out of, which made me wonder if Darkseid was involved. I have to say Savage would be a huge idiot to use he Justice League t antagonize Darksied to make im attack Earth in order to try to evolve humnity. Darksied is someone you do not want to piss off and even less likely humanity would be able to get up again if he attacks.

yeah that's the name boom tube. =D i dont know if they antagonize him because the boom tube has been show a few times.. I think they are working with him, Bthat one episode they were like tell are partners that it works. so they might have been doing something else..or like you said maybe the light was ok now its time to betray darksied so they attack him with in those 16 hours. who knows..

i mean at the end..no way darkseid is going to work with humans. over all like you said when he attack he going to go all out.. The whole help evolve earth I bet savage plans to come out on top be all will shape the new humanity after it burns by darksied hand

cant wait to see how it plays out =D i would love for mr.ironside to replay the voice of darksied =D

MajLorne

[6]Apr 23, 2012
    • level: 21

Same here. It isn't Darksied without Mike Ironside voicing him. It's the least they could do since Kevin Conroy isn't voicing Batman. I must say I'm glad they are showing season2 right away. It's the least they could do with how long they kept dragging out season1.

Also, I love how the 6 pictured (WW, BM, SM, John Stewart GL, HG and MM) were the ones that went missing. I dunno if it was intentional or not, but great nod to the original 6 of the Justice League show. Obviously the 7th would've been Flash, but here it's Barry Allen and Wally West is KF.

Edited on 04/23/2012 6:28pm

RaizenYusuke

[7]Apr 23, 2012
    So YJ Invasion is part of the second season then and not a mini-series like we were originanlly told? The homage to the DCAU Justice League went over my head until you mentioned it. That was pretty cool of the writers to do. In the promos did Robin not have his cape? They seem to be giving him even more of Tim's coloring scheme and less of his own.

edmasterchaos

[8]Apr 24, 2012
    • level: 41

I'm just waiting for Jaime Reyes here.

I know i will hate how they write him simply because it is almost certain that Ted Kord was never Blue Beetle in this series, but still...

roweantarts

[9]Apr 26, 2012
    • level: 16

Here's an image that's caught my attention

(link removed to hopefully remove malware warnings)

***SPOILER***

edmasterchaos wrote:

I know i will hate how they write him simply because it is almost certain that Ted Kord was never Blue Beetle in this series, but still...

Don't see why that would have to be the case. I mean the whole Justice Society of America existed, so I don't see why Ted Kord couldn't exist as well.

Edited on 06/03/2012 3:05am
    Edited 2 total times.

RaizenYusuke

[10]Apr 26, 2012
    I guess the second season will start with a tme skip. It would explain why Beast Boy looks older in the promos. It just seems weird because I thought the missing 16 hours ad Light story would all play out in the near future not the distant future.

ecao123

[11]Apr 27, 2012
    • level: 4
    Perhaps a temporary timeskip, like they chase Lobo into the future or some crap and return to present day by the end.

tansniper

[12]Apr 28, 2012

roweantarts wrote:

Here's an image that's caught my attention

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/youngjustice/guides/reviews/27newyear/005.jpg

***SPOILER***

edmasterchaos wrote:

Don't see why that would have to be the case. I mean the whole Justice Society of America existed, so I don't see why Ted Kord couldn't exist as well.

HOLY BATMAN! OR HOLY NIGHT WING..WOW like what the other guy said..i mean that's some time skip...those 16 hours from season 1 finale looks like it will carry over several years later hm..there something big plan for that time skip..

Well i guess that would explain how the clip that show BATGIRL!! ^_^ looks all tall and full of muscle. hm..so..I guess..that the robin we see. all in red? could be tim drake?

hm.. well it would be neat to see all them older and now expand into a bigger group. it was going to happen sooner or later.also would wonderful to start seeing new teams like TT,birds of prey and etc hm..

now i am kind of confuse about the time skip..i dont know anymore.. I am only sure that BATGIRL!! IS GOING TO POP OUT! AND i hope flamebird pops out too! =D

OH NO!! if wondergirl is in the team now..does that mean that Miss M...is going to lose SB..no...but i dont want Miss M to be heart broken...=(

Edited on 04/28/2012 2:03am

Kindredtown

[13]Apr 28, 2012
    • level: 3

According to the description of 30th episode of the series, 4th of this season, Salvage something interesting will happen.

While Superboy and Blue Beetle battleIntergang, Nightwing and company try to salvage the soul of a former comrade fallen from grace.

I'm thinking it could be either Aqualad, Roy, or Artemis. Who do you all think it is?

RaizenYusuke

[14]Apr 28, 2012
    Aqualad. Roy and Atremis are too obvious.

MajLorne

[15]Apr 28, 2012
    • level: 21
    I think by default it maybe clone Roy still trying to find the real speedy. I can't see Artemis, KF or AL as the ones who took the fall as everything seems 'fine' for them as of season1's finale. But with this show, anything can happen.

tansniper

[16]Apr 29, 2012

MajLorne wrote:

Same here. It isn't Darksied without Mike Ironside voicing him. It's the least they could do since Kevin Conroy isn't voicing Batman. I must say I'm glad they are showing season2 right away. It's the least they could do with how long they kept dragging out season1.

Also, I love how the 6 pictured (WW, BM, SM, John Stewart GL, HG and MM) were the ones that went missing. I dunno if it was intentional or not, but great nod to the original 6 of the Justice League show. Obviously the 7th would've been Flash, but here it's Barry Allen and Wally West is KF.

heck yeah!! When Darksied speaks..i hope its ironside..He just had that voice..for him.=D HEHEHE/ as for new topic about the soul.. i feel its Aqualad.. also who knows with this show..but i dont want Art/Kf to be dead..

she was like its about time! they kiss!^_^ no! but yeah..i am looking forward going into the plans for roy...the whole 16 hours thing..

the anti alien and as like i said on another post..the character developments and interaction with the new team & old team is something i would love to watch^^. Damn.. i Guess from how SB acted about miss m kiss ..I guess she the one that dumb him..wow..hahah . so much new things to look forward too..=D

Edited on 04/28/2012 11:54pm

tansniper

[17]May 3, 2012

Laughing New Post, Here's a post by CBR with the clips for YJ on this saturday,

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=38478

Looks really cool^^

if I may ask the dc fans? who are the new girl and guy? I don't really remember them. But they both looks pretty cool,well i like the set up for the girl more.

Kindredtown

[18]May 4, 2012

Not sure who the girl ism but the guy is Adam Strange in hero form and from the looks of the second video it seems that Superboy can fly now.

tansniper

[19]May 14, 2012
    someone post abut the girl^_^ thats pretty cool thanks for the heads up for posting it. Hm..as..my guess it seem that they are pushing into big old attack..soon..hm... and to make people fear aliens.... over all i enjoy the 5 year skip..it really gave it a push now...=D

Kindredtown

[20]May 14, 2012

The girl is Alanna, a Rannian who Adam ends up marrying and having a kid with in the comics.