Young Justice Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2013)

things are about to get interesting (spoilers)

pokemonmonmon

[1]Feb 2, 2013
    • level: 5

i remember one of my theories about the green beetle was that maybe he is the one who actually triggers blue beetle to go apocaolyptical by secretly making communicating with the blue beetle and i was right i cannot wait to see how the rest of this season will unfold. i knew there was something suspicious going on. how sad is it that people who watch the show are smarter than the ones actually living it lol

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RaizenYusuke

[2]Feb 3, 2013
    • level: 28

Miss Martian and Blue Beetle really dropped the ball with Green. M'egan was still gulity for what she did to Aqualad, but the fact that she simply let Green give her his thoughts was a real bad move. For one he was giving her the thoughts he wanted her to see. There was no way she could have known if they were fake or not without reading his mind actively. By telling everyone he was good she made her team drop their guard around Green Beetle.

Blue Beetle was way too trusting of Green Beetle. I understand why he was desperate to believe Green, so he could avoid his dark future, but Bart already warned him that they had to be careful, because anything could get him back on mode. To make matters worse, Blue didn't tell the team what he was doing. I am pretty sure Nightwing, Captain Atom, and the others would have told Jamie to not rush things with letting Green mess with his scarab. I hope Artemis can learn what happened with Green from Black Manta, so she can warn Nightwing.

pokemonmonmon

[3]Feb 4, 2013
    • level: 5

RaizenYusuke wrote:

Miss Martian and Blue Beetle really dropped the ball with Green. M'egan was still gulity for what she did to Aqualad, but the fact that she simply let Green give her his thoughts was a real bad move. For one he was giving her the thoughts he wanted her to see. There was no way she could have known if they were fake or not without reading his mind actively. By telling everyone he was good she made her team drop their guard around Green Beetle.

Blue Beetle was way too trusting of Green Beetle. I understand why he was desperate to believe Green, so he could avoid his dark future, but Bart already warned him that they had to be careful, because anything could get him back on mode. To make matters worse, Blue didn't tell the team what he was doing. I am pretty sure Nightwing, Captain Atom, and the others would have told Jamie to not rush things with letting Green mess with his scarab. I hope Artemis can learn what happened with Green from Black Manta, so she can warn Nightwing.

i agree and i feel like thats most likely what will happen. either that or the superfiiends update team (static shock,etc) will eventually bump into the young justice team and tell them. another theory i have is the team will notice odd behavior in blue beetle during combat and know hes been taken over.

RaizenYusuke

[4]Feb 16, 2013

This week finally saw the heroes gain a win. Aqualad restored, but his cover protected (for now) and Miss Martian escaped. Nightwing and the JL now Blue Beetle has turned the good guys can start to move. M'egan returns she and Dick should be able to coordinate with Aqualad to find the captured teammates and mount a rescue and hopefully do some lasting damage.

MajLorne

[5]Feb 16, 2013
    • level: 21
    I just hope that the crew were given advanced warning that this might be the last season and wrap up the loose ends, there's quite a few eps left for a satisfying conclusion, so I am hopeful all works out in the end. Also I'm hoping for the trial to end now that the universe knows the reach wants to take over earth,

RaizenYusuke

[6]Feb 17, 2013
    I doubt they can wrap up everything. The Boom Tubes and whatever deal the Light made with Darkseid has no time to develop. At best we are going to have to rely on the video game coming out and the comic based on YJ t.v. show to anwer the remaining questions left in the series.

MajLorne

[7]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 21
    Well ok, maybe not a full wrap up, but at least don't end on a cliff hanger like season 1 and at least finish off the reach before the end. The end can still be open ended, but I don't want cliffhangers.

Kindredtown

[8]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 3

I think they're wrapping up the Reach plot by the end of Season 2 since I think this is the only season they were naming Invasion. But I heard some where that they plan on giving Tim more spotlight in Season 3. Well that was their plan before the whole scheduling thing and since Blue is the main focus of the Reach plot I think we'll see an end to that plot by the last episode of this season. I hope so though.

RaizenYusuke

[9]Feb 19, 2013
    It sucks though. I was pretty sure the 3rd season would introduce Darksied story and give other charaters like Wonder Girl and Robin spotlight. We don't even know Cassie's backstory on the series yet. Is Wally going to return for action in the last remaining episodes? He's the only one still not in the thick of things. I miss him.