Young Justice

Humanity

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Oct 21, 2011 on Cartoon Network

• Wow totally expected of such a great series.

Ok this time for sure Robin hasa girl to be a couple with-Zatanna. In this episode we finally get to the bottom of the Reds' business with Red Inferno, Red Tornado, Red Torpedo, and Red Volcano. I was surprised that the justice league didn't cut in sooner to stop the team's disobey of orders and the end was sort of unfinished in my opinion, the team didn't even return home as far as we are concerned nor did we see the League's reaction.

• I Hope That Any Heroines Will Be Put In The Team Soon. Wonder Girl, where are you?

Ok, this time for sure Robin hasa girl to be a couple with...Zatanna. In this episode we finally get to the bottom of the Reds' business with Red Inferno, Red Tornado, Red Torpedo, and Red Volcano. It's quite intense and I thought Red Tornado is the mole for The Light. Incorrect. The android explains that he left to protect the team from further attack and to find his creator. He was also the logical choice because he has no second life. They suggest that he wanted to become more human by learning from Young Justice rather than the League, and Red Tornado admits that has come to care about them all. I'm kind of like androids after watching this episode. BTW, I can't wait for any heroines to be put into the Team, especially Wonder Girl though I felt sorry that Zatanna can't be one of them since her father forbid her after causing the "mess" with the Team. She was great, but Artemis is still a greater heroine for me.