Young Justice

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Mar 31, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• Loving it.

Great episode. I didn't like how the writers treated Artemis in the first few episodes as a badass mysterious cliche, but they're finally doing it right. Tension between Red Arrow and Kid Flash is nicely done. And kudos to Cheshire for that kiss.
  • Is Artemis gonna consider to be a villain like her father? This is a BIG reveal on Artemis's family secrets!

It's hard to be a hero when both of your parents were ruthless villains before one of them decided to stop being the bad guy. I've to say I'm impressed about the creators creating Artemis. I've figured this is the best episode so far about Artemis trying to prove her abilities as Red Arrow joined Young Justice. However, he joins the team because of his suspiscions on who is the mole/insider and his no. 1 suspect is Artemis. That is when Artemis is beginning to feel insecure of his suspicions. And to top the worst case scenario on nearly betraying her team, it is revealed that Sportsmaster is her father. I hope that Kid Flash would forgive her insecurity on the team and I wanna see them ending up together... publicly. After all, Kid Flash nearly confessed his feelings to Artemis in this episode. Well not until a blonde heroine steps into their lives including Superboy's and Miss Martian's.