Young Justice

Misplaced

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Mar 03, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• Yeah! Finally, Zatanna joins Young Justice although I feel sorry for her losing her dad.

Anything can happen in this show. Maybe the rumours of one of the members will die. Hopefully it's not Artemis, but then again it might be true. I'll still watch this show eventhough I sometimes afraid that one of the members will turn up dead when they come face to face with The Light. I'm still waiting for new members to be on Young Justice. Zatanna joins them eventhough her father is gone. I hope she'll be okay and have good concentration to be part of Young Justice.Like Secret showed up in "Secrets", hope there's an original member of the Young Justice comic book. I cross my fingers it would be Wonder Girl a.k.a. Cassie Sandsmark and I don't mind to see her arrogant and stubborn side of her as a rookie to the Team.
  • Did not see that coming!

Wow you guys! Who saw that ending coming?! Cuz I didn't!

Ya it wasn't the VERY ending, but still! Wow!

K so all the parents missing, was kinda fuuny! I love how all the kids were worried, but still kinda ok with it. Their reaction was like "OH NO!...eh, i'll deal with it later"

They showed kids around the world...why were some of them at a school playground?

They'd all be at their BFFS house watching tv!/stealing chocolate milk from the mall. I mean really!

Then it showed the parents who all lots their minds from the start! They kid not waist time organizing riots! lol. I loved the guy from the Gov./white house (?) were all "Literally, EVERYONE is working on this! srstly!" HAHAH

But this show should really keep a death count? I mean, how many kids probably died while driving? or anyone just out jogging & then getting smoked by a car from this mess?

But on a more IMPORTANTE NOTE! Conner should be in more scenes! And superman should be in the show more! I want more akwordness between the two! I want Lois to have a cameo too!!