Young Justice

Terrors

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Sep 23, 2011 on Cartoon Network

• Another Robin-less episode.

I was excited for this episode, because the one before it didn't show Robin, so I was disappointed when he also didn't show in this one. While I'm glad they finally explained the ice villains from the first episode, I think they stuck it in aninopportuneplace; right after we find out there's a mole. It felt like a filler episode. While the episode wasn't bad- there were a bunch of exciting parts- it wasn't the best.

• Perfect episode for me.

It's really good because Superboy and Miss Martian go undercover to find out what the ice villains are up to. So Superboy and Miss Martian disguise themselves as super villains and find out what they are up to. Once than, the ice villains spring their plan and release all the villains. Superboy use his brain instead of his attitude and he was able to take down the rest of the villains. And the best part at the end of the episode is that Superboy and Miss Martian kissed at last and we learn that Hugo Strange has been in league with Icicle Sr. for them to have the Light to prepare for the uprising. To me, Superboy and Miss Martian are my favorite couple in this series and this show is way better than Justice League Unlimited, Teen Titans, The Batman, and Batman the Brave and the Bold. Young Justice is the bomb.

• Another Artemis-less episode.

I was excited for this episode, because the one before it didn't show Artemis, so I was disappointed when she also didn't show in this one. While I'm glad they finally explained the ice villains from the first episode, I think they stuck it in aninopportuneplace; right after we find out there's a mole. Seriously, is there really a mole? Though I'll be solving the riddle of who's the traitor. While the episode wasn't bad- there were a bunch of exciting parts like Superboy punching the villains although they get violent sometimes. This animation would be suitable only to kids above 12 years old.