Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

A Snake in the Grass (2)

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Sep 08, 2007 on The CW

• Jaden Vs Viper

The second of three parts in the duel of Jaden and Viper. Jaden is still ian a tough spot do to venom swamp any timne he summons a monster it is soon is weakened due to venom counters. jeese is able to get viper to spill the beans about why he went through all his actions so we learn about his son pierce and how he died and that viper asked for yubel's help to get him back. yubel is still pestering adrian and adrian says that echo will soon be there to help. jaden has new monsters incluiding elemental hero plasma vice, neo spacain marine dolphin and marine neos. a great epiosde after all. snakes are about to attack alexis, jim, tryanno, jeese ,and syrus. yubel wants to get back at jaden. uh oh!
  • I loved it. I felt like I was watching the original Yugioh.

I absolutely loved this episode. From the evil force behind it all, to the mysterious pasts, and to the awesome dueling, it was great! I loved the duel. Jaden's new Heroes are pretty cool. I just can't wait for the next episode where my favorite Hero, Chaos Neos, appears. Venominon was cool too, I also can't wait to see Venominaga in the next episode. Yubel will also be revealed! How cool! She rocks! Not a lot of dubbing changes except the name of the Hero he played and the way Viper's son died, but overall, a great episode and I cannot wait for the next one!