Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

4Kids needs to work with Funimation

Hassan_Bajwa80

[1]Feb 24, 2010
    • level: 31
    I'm serious, I mean they left out so much that it's not even funny. They need to start working with Funimation and start releasing Uncut Boxsets, like they did with the original Yu-Gi-Oh! Or they should consider redubbing the episodes, and air them at night like around 10:00 to 11:00 pm, that way less kids would be watching, and they could censor less or infact not censor at all.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

syrusfan

[2]Feb 24, 2010
    • level: 38

For Yugioh and GX, I agree. Not with 5D's though. I honestly could never see that dubbed properly. It's just perfect in Japanese and no one can imitate it.

coolchris44

[4]Mar 22, 2010
    • level: 22

syrusfan wrote:

For Yugioh and GX, I agree. Not with 5D's though. I honestly could never see that dubbed properly. It's just perfect in Japanese and no one can imitate it.

i agree 100%

edmasterchaos

[5]Apr 5, 2010
    • level: 41
    *facepalm* It won't happen, stop wishing so. It's been ten years. And it's been about 8 years since the Uncut DVDs that didn't make that good money so forget about them too. And FUNi could do a good DM, Gx and 5D's i mean compared to other stuff they've done all the YGO anime franchis is very tamed.