Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

card vs card game

GoHaN_Buu

[1]Mar 22, 2008
    • level: 11
    This game is about the effectivness of the of each seperate cards and how well it duels against all kind of strategy atk def and effect all counts. Choose the card you think is the best in dueling and explain why it is better than the other 1.Choose 1 set a day, there will be 10 rounds a day.
    1st round
    1.armed dragon lv7 VS felgrand dragon-
    2.tyrant dragon VS dark armed dragon-
    3.jinzo VS horus black flame dragon lv6-
    4.magical mallet VS reload-
    5.magic cylinder VS mirror force-
    6.mystical space tyhoon VS dust tornado-
    7.desting hero plasma VS relinquish-
    8.pot of avarice VS pot of greed-
    9.man eater bug VS mask of darkness-
    10.sakuretsu armor VS negate attack-
    11.5 pc exodia VS 5 pc Final destiny board-
    12. sangan VS Witch of the black forest-
    13. acid trap hole VS trap hole-
    14. premature burial VS call of the haunted
    14.offering to the doom VS tribute to the doom-
    15. heavy storm VS dark hole-
    16. newdoria VS Breaker the magical warrior-
    17. Granmarg the rock mornach VS calius the shadow mornach-
    18. mobius the frost mornach VS breaker the magical warrior-
    19. zarborg the thunder mornach VS mobius the frost mornach-
    Edited on 09/02/2008 11:31am
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TV-kid

[2]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 13
    huh!

dfjlghdhgj

[3]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 4
    Id say negate atk is better than sakuretsu if there is more than 1 monster they can atk with. but if they have only 1 then sakurestsu is better so its hard to tell. Also Dust Tornado is better than mst cause they have the exact same effec but with dust tornado u can set a card after its used.

BloodRyoga

[4]Apr 10, 2008
    • level: 5
    I think I see what you mean.
    magic cylinder VS mirror force.
    Magic Cylinder is good if you opponent is about to attack with a monster that has the same or more attack points than their life points, as it would use their monter's power to end the duel.
    Mirror Force is good when staring down a team of monsters all about to attack.
    Thats my opinion...

silvdude

[5]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 8
    jinzo is not nearly as good as black flame horus lv 8 jinzo is to comonly used that dragon is a killer in a my dragon deck and I am sure chazz will use it in season 4 cause the episode title in 4 says that dragons name and chazz genrally prefrers warriors and dragons. as for felgrand and armed dragon lv 7 well armed lv 7 Is what I want for my dragon deck(along with lv 10) well felgrand is doin me fine right now felgrand used by chazz in the manga is a kill and armed dragon lv 7 is his kill in the show so bout the same.

FlyinNinjaSqurl

[6]Apr 17, 2008
    silvdude wrote:
    jinzo is not nearly as good as black flame horus lv 8 jinzo is to comonly used that dragon is a killer in a my dragon deck and I am sure chazz will use it in season 4 cause the episode title in 4 says that dragons name and chazz genrally prefrers warriors and dragons. as for felgrand and armed dragon lv 7 well armed lv 7 Is what I want for my dragon deck(along with lv 10) well felgrand is doin me fine right now felgrand used by chazz in the manga is a kill and armed dragon lv 7 is his kill in the show so bout the same.
    I use LV8 and he is awesome, just because you can still use your spells. I use Jinzo as well. Even if he is too commonly used, he is still powerful. I have had many opponents surrender to me because of my favorite LV8 + Jinzo combo. They can't do anything. Also, you are a level six here. Please use punctuation and paragraph so it is easier to read your posts. You should know that from your experience.

FlyinNinjaSqurl

[7]Apr 17, 2008
    Sirry for the double post, but I just want to say something more. In my opinion, HBFD LV8 is far superior to Armed Dragon LV7. Sure, LV7 can destroy your opponent's monsters, but Horus takes them down by removing their ability to activate spells. And his strength also helps... a LOT.

CSIfan498

[9]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 6

Destiny Board vs. Exodia:
    Kinda tough, since they both have 5 cards that need to be in the deck, although Destiny Board is far easier than Exodia to get from the packs. (If you're not getting the Dark Beginning stuff).

I'd have to go with Exodia, because if Destiny Board is destroyed, then all the Spirit Messages go with it (or the other way around), and you can't use Mask of Darkness or Magician of Faith to get them all back. Sure, you could use some other combinations to get the whole set back, but it would take time, and if your deck is centered around Destiny Board, then you spend time getting all the messages back to your hand/Deck. Another drawback is that Destiny Board needs to be played on the field, and if you have cards like Sakuretsu/Mirror Force, then it screws you over trying to get all the cards out on the field. But with Exodia, you can get all the cards in your hand and win. An example would be using Sangan or Witch of the Black Forest to get two of the pieces in your hand. Even if the cards are destroyed, then you can get them back easier (Monster Reincarnation/Premature Burial/Call of the Haunted, etc...). Of course if you are going against a deck that is just dependent on thinning out your Deck, then Destiny Board would probably be best, since you can add one to the Field once every turn.

Edited on 06/25/2008 11:59pm

silvdude

[10]Jun 29, 2008
    • level: 8
    yeah agred man exodia rocks yo it is good clasicc destoyer combo that beat me at torneyments and on ygo online yo plus it was used in the first episode yo, and tvkid grow up if you like poop so much keep it to your self cause one that's gross and two this is a ygo forums if you have nothing better to do then go on random boards and say stupid stuff then wow you need to get a job get a girl freind and get a life man.

TV-kid

[11]Jun 29, 2008

I HATE U EXODIA if anyone wants 2 know why check out the duel me! thread i made and if u cant find it look at my forum posts under contributions

Ulqiorrafan

[12]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 1
    w that
    TV-kid wrote:

I HATE U EXODIA if anyone wants 2 know why check out the duel me! thread i made and if u cant find it look at my forum posts under contributions

now thats just trolling

neoyamato_pi

[13]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 26
    i thought it was horus lvl 6 not 8. well i would say dark armed dragon is better than tyrant (sp is wrong i know) although they both have situations where one is better suited for it than the other. dad is better suited for clearing the field and is relatively easy to summon, while tyrant dragon can protect dragons from traps ( i think). but overall i would have to say dad is better but that is just my opinion.

TV-kid

[14]Sep 2, 2008
    neoyamato_pi wrote:
    i thought it was horus lvl 6 not 8. well i would say dark armed dragon is better than tyrant (sp is wrong i know) although they both have situations where one is better suited for it than the other. dad is better suited for clearing the field and is relatively easy to summon, while tyrant dragon can protect dragons from traps ( i think). but overall i would have to say dad is better but that is just my opinion.
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/
    for any quetions about cards just go there