Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Create your own episode!

  • Avatar of GolenBlue

    GolenBlue

    [1]Feb 25, 2007
    • member since: 07/06/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,842
    I'm pretty sure the other topic for this is pretty much dead.


    The New Kid VS Judai! Who the heck is she?!

    Summary:
    Yep, it's their 4th year! While Judai is waiting for the pro league ship. Judai and the gang heard a rumor that a new kid beat Crowler and everyone else in just few turns! Judai met her and duels her. Sadly, Judai lost but wishes for a re-match but it's too late for that since the boat arrived. Crowler is sick of the new girl and decided to port her with Judai and the gang.

    Quotes:

    Kenzan: Good bye! I'll see you next year!
    Rei: (cries) Oh Judai...I wont see you for next 2 years!
    Kenzan: Well...sorry to burst your bubbles but you wont see him next 2 years since he will graudate.
    Rei: (cries even harder)
    Sho: Gee, Kenzan, yeah... that helps.

    New Girl: Heh...you're one of the best duelist ever I faced. Judai.
    Judai: Thanks...hey! how do you know my name? And for somewhat a strange reason, you seems so familar.
    New Girl: (hits Judai on the head) I'm your cousin, IDIOT!
    Judai: Oh.

    Junko: Huh? Asuka, why are you hanging out with us? I thought you would hang out with Judai, your boyfriend.
    Asuka: (anime fall then stands up quickly) Judai-kun is not my boyfriend! (walks away)
    Momoe: (sigh) Tough love, eh?
    Asuka: (runs back) Judai-Kun is NOT my boyfriend!!
    Junko: Relax, there's nothing to be ashamed about.
    Asuka: (screams) JUDAI IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!
    (everyone stares at her)
    Junko: (sigh) you got a problem.
    Asuka: (walks away angrily)
    (sorry if u dont support Asuka/Judai)

    Fubuki: W-w-weeeelcome to Pro League!
    Asuka: (smacks forehead) Oh...no.
    Fubuki: Guess what, sissy? I got your baby pictures!
    Asuka: (snarls at Fubuki) Dont...even...think...about...it.

    Sho: (sings badly) We are at proooo league! One, and two, and three! CHEER!
    (Everyone stares at Sho)
    Judai: (whispers to Sho) Dont sing next time, kay?

    pfft, my episode is horrible. I'm sure you can make better one.








    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dmluciano

    Dmluciano

    [2]Mar 1, 2007
    • member since: 10/17/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,552
    ya I know what you mean I'm not good at these kind of things my episode is

    Mechine vs Dinosaurs (1)
    When Crowler wants to become challencor again he challenges Shepard. Shepard will only duel him if he can defeat Tryanno in a duel. Crowler and Tryanno starts dueling. The Duel starts out with Tryanno and he summons Black Tryanno in his first turn. Crowler plays defense and then activates a card to negate his attack. Crowler has already drawn Ancient gear golem and can summon it but he wants to use rare metalmorph to power him up.

    Mechine vs Dinosaurs (2)
    Crowler has summoned ancient gear golem and has killed Tryannos black Tryanno. Only one monster can save Tryanno Super Conduct Tryanno but can he draw it or will he lose and get crowler making anthor step towards Chancellor
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sonicx68

    sonicx68

    [3]Mar 1, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 175

    A Legend Reborn!

    Crowler works on a new plan to become head of the school, Meanwhile Blair wonders about the forest and sees someone sleeping under a tree and thinks it looks like Yugi, the boy wakes up and see Blair, Blair challenges him to a Duel to find out who he is, Half way threw the Duel th Boy reveals his name is Atem and last name is Moto, and later Loses the Duel to Atem's Dragon deck but says she's a great duellist and hopes they can be good friends someday and Blair would like that but still hopes to be with Jaden

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [4]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079

     Jaden Vs The Tony Stewart Bot

    Jaden beats Tony Stewart in drag race and Tony stewart feels that he was cheated so he creates a robot clone of himself and builds a nascar themed deck to get his revenge on jaden. the tony stewart bot has the upper hand for most of the duel and is able to bring out his strongest monster intimatadoroid a card tony stewaert created to honor dale earnhart. jaden is able to gain control of it to defeat the robo tony stewart.

    Blinded by Love - Blair challenges Jaden to a rematch and if she wins Jaden will have to be her girlfriend. Jaden agrees and starts the duel off well and is winning but later the duels are turned in balir's favor and she wins and jaden agree's to be her boyfriend.

    Chazz in love - a beautiful new transer student from puerto rico named isabel rosa rameriz-cruz is in her first year at duel accademy and chazz devolpes a crush on her. he challenges her to a duel in order to be her boyfriend but is crused in a humiliating defeat. to add insult to injury to chazz isabel decides to date Aster.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dmluciano

    Dmluciano

    [5]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 10/17/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,552
    Great I love that Jaden and Blair should get togother. Also for my story I'm not sure who should win
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ivlander14

    Ivlander14

    [6]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 11/21/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 1,833
    Makings of Greatness(1)
    Rumors of a new set of cards that rival the Elemental Heroes reaches Jaden. He asks around, wanting to duel the owner of the cards. At the end of the day, Jaden has not found the duelist. He is ready to head home when he hears some music behind him. He looks around, and sees an Obelisk blue student listening to the radio. Jaden, in a dueling mood, he challenges the Obelisk blue student to a duel. The student, Brandon, accepts. The duel starts. Jaden has the upperhand for a few turns, but if pushed into a corner by new monsters called Great Hero Ecto Leader and Great Hero Robo Guard. Jaden realizes he is dueling the one with the deck that rivals his.

    Makings of Greatness(2)
    Jaden is having trouble in his duel against Brandon. Brandon summons his best cards, Great Hero Ivlander and GreatMan! Brandon explains that he won a contest for the best set of cards. He was offered a job at Industrial Illusions, but told them he would wait one week until he gave them an answer. After the origin of the Great Heroes, Jaden goes. He fuses Ralis the Star Bird and Elemental Hero Neos to form Elemental Hero Star Neos! Thanks to Star Neos' special ability, Brandon's monsters lose half of their original attack points. With the tables turned, can Brandon win?

    (I will put up part three of my episodes when I can)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GolenBlue

    GolenBlue

    [7]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 07/06/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,842
    Dmluciano wrote:
    Great I love that Jaden and Blair should get togother. Also for my story I'm not sure who should win


    I don't support that couple...it's so...unrealistic.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gaarapwnsall

    gaarapwnsall

    [8]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 01/21/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 1,390
    GolenBlue wrote:
    I'm pretty sure the other topic for this is pretty much dead.


    The New Kid VS Judai! Who the heck is she?!

    Summary:
    Yep, it's their 4th year! While Judai is waiting for the pro league ship. Judai and the gang heard a rumor that a new kid beat Crowler and everyone else in just few turns! Judai met her and duels her. Sadly, Judai lost but wishes for a re-match but it's too late for that since the boat arrived. Crowler is sick of the new girl and decided to port her with Judai and the gang.

    Quotes:

    Kenzan: Good bye! I'll see you next year!
    Rei: (cries) Oh Judai...I wont see you for next 2 years!
    Kenzan: Well...sorry to burst your bubbles but you wont see him next 2 years since he will graudate.
    Rei: (cries even harder)
    Sho: Gee, Kenzan, yeah... that helps.

    New Girl: Heh...you're one of the best duelist ever I faced. Judai.
    Judai: Thanks...hey! how do you know my name? And for somewhat a strange reason, you seems so familar.
    New Girl: (hits Judai on the head) I'm your cousin, IDIOT!
    Judai: Oh.

    Junko: Huh? Asuka, why are you hanging out with us? I thought you would hang out with Judai, your boyfriend.
    Asuka: (anime fall then stands up quickly) Judai-kun is not my boyfriend! (walks away)
    Momoe: (sigh) Tough love, eh?
    Asuka: (runs back) Judai-Kun is NOT my boyfriend!!
    Junko: Relax, there's nothing to be ashamed about.
    Asuka: (screams) JUDAI IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!
    (everyone stares at her)
    Junko: (sigh) you got a problem.
    Asuka: (walks away angrily)
    (sorry if u dont support Asuka/Judai)

    Fubuki: W-w-weeeelcome to Pro League!
    Asuka: (smacks forehead) Oh...no.
    Fubuki: Guess what, sissy? I got your baby pictures!
    Asuka: (snarls at Fubuki) Dont...even...think...about...it.

    Sho: (sings badly) We are at proooo league! One, and two, and three! CHEER!
    (Everyone stares at Sho)
    Judai: (whispers to Sho) Dont sing next time, kay?

    pfft, my episode is horrible. I'm sure you can make better one.










    The first rule that a character is a Mary Sue is that they appear out of nowhere and beat the main character.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shaders4

    shaders4

    [10]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 12/25/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 463
    Tubelubber wrote:

    Spa Time

    Alexis, Jasmine, and Mindy take Blair to the new Duel Academy Spa, where they all get treated to a nice hot tub, a nice massage, and a rest in the sauna. Meanwhile, Chazz forces Jaden to spy on the girls, but Jaden refuses. But when Chazz threatens to burn all his cards (including the Elemental Heroes), Jaden runs into the sauna before the girls enter, and quietly hides inside the secret panel. He takes a picture of the girls body parts with Chazz's camera (but Chazz forgot to turn off the flash!), but as the girls see the flash, they open the panel, and grab Jaden. They punch him, smack him, and kick him out of the sauna. However, Blair has a feeling in her heart that it isn't really Jaden's fault. The girls walk up to Jaden, and Jaden tells them the whole truth. The girls apologize to Jaden for being so foolish, and give him a kiss. Then all 5 of them return to the Slifer Red dorm to confront Chazz, for he'd been the one who framed Jaden. The girls face Chazz in a 4-on-1 duel and beat him in only one turn. Afterwards, Jaden and the girls tell Chancellor Sheppard what Chazz made Jaden do, and Sheppard gives Chazz a month of detention. Later, Jaden gives the girls each a massage to show his appreciation.

    I think you made this one up just because you want to see the girls go swiming

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ivlander14

    Ivlander14

    [11]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 11/21/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 1,833
    Time for part 3.

    Makings of Greatness(3)
    With Brandon having 600 LP and Jaden having 1200 LP, the duel could go either way. Brandon draws a card, places it facedown, and summons Astro Beast Dragon. Jaden attacks with Flame Wingman that's been powered up with Skyscraper, but Brandon activates his face down, Twilight Elements! By sending a monster, a trap, or a spell card to the graveyard that has "Twilight" in its name, Astro Beast Dragon's attack go up by 1500 points. With the attack points of the two monsters being 3100 and 4000, the Dragon appears to have the upper hand, but Jaden activates his new trap card Neo Transfer. Jaden discards Neo-Spacian Dark Panther to increase Flame Wingman's attack by 1000. Brandon loses the duel. To add to the humiliation, the duel was being broadcasted world wide. Brandon doesn't seem to like this, so he goes back to his dorm. The next day, everyone is talking about the duel. Jaden finds out that Brandon was also offered to become a pro duelist after his first year at Duel Academy, but had to turn them down due to the fact that his best friend was missing. Jaden searches all over the island for Brandon. He finds him at the pier. Jaden convinces Brandon that just sitting around doing nothing isn't going to help with anything. Out of nowhere comes another Obelisk blue, Jaryth. Brandon is happy to see his best friend again. Jaden's friends turn up, having been looking for Jaryth. A new duel starts. The duel of Brandon and Jaryth versus Jaden and Syrus begins.



    (I'm too lazy to post what the cards Brandon uses and Jaden's new cards do.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dmluciano

    Dmluciano

    [12]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 10/17/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,552
    GoldenBlue you are right that couple is unrealistic but I still support it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tubelubber

    Tubelubber

    [13]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 58
    • rank: Dead Parrot
    • posts: 1,249
    shaders4 wrote:
    Tubelubber wrote:

    Spa Time

    Alexis, Jasmine, and Mindy take Blair to the new Duel Academy Spa, where they all get treated to a nice hot tub, a nice massage, and a rest in the sauna. Meanwhile, Chazz forces Jaden to spy on the girls, but Jaden refuses. But when Chazz threatens to burn all his cards (including the Elemental Heroes), Jaden runs into the sauna before the girls enter, and quietly hides inside the secret panel. He takes a picture of the girls body parts with Chazz's camera (but Chazz forgot to turn off the flash!), but as the girls see the flash, they open the panel, and grab Jaden. They punch him, smack him, and kick him out of the sauna. However, Blair has a feeling in her heart that it isn't really Jaden's fault. The girls walk up to Jaden, and Jaden tells them the whole truth. The girls apologize to Jaden for being so foolish, and give him a kiss. Then all 5 of them return to the Slifer Red dorm to confront Chazz, for he'd been the one who framed Jaden. The girls face Chazz in a 4-on-1 duel and beat him in only one turn. Afterwards, Jaden and the girls tell Chancellor Sheppard what Chazz made Jaden do, and Sheppard gives Chazz a month of detention. Later, Jaden gives the girls each a massage to show his appreciation.

    I think you made this one up just because you want to see the girls go swiming

    Nope! Made it seem funny. Besides, they were to be relaxed and look more beautiful than before in a spa. I even added that spy plot to try and make Chazz seem like a real poivoit.
    Edited on 03/02/2007 4:50pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gaarapwnsall

    gaarapwnsall

    [14]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 01/21/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 1,390
    Tubelubber wrote:

    Spa Time

    Alexis, Jasmine, and Mindy take Blair to the new Duel Academy Spa, where they all get treated to a nice hot tub, a nice massage, and a rest in the sauna. Meanwhile, Chazz forces Jaden to spy on the girls, but Jaden refuses. But when Chazz threatens to burn all his cards (including the Elemental Heroes), Jaden runs into the sauna before the girls enter, and quietly hides inside the secret panel. He takes a picture of the girls body parts with Chazz's camera (but Chazz forgot to turn off the flash!), but as the girls see the flash, they open the panel, and grab Jaden. They punch him, smack him, and kick him out of the sauna. However, Blair has a feeling in her heart that it isn't really Jaden's fault. The girls walk up to Jaden, and Jaden tells them the whole truth. The girls apologize to Jaden for being so foolish, and give him a kiss. Then all 5 of them return to the Slifer Red dorm to confront Chazz, for he'd been the one who framed Jaden. The girls face Chazz in a 4-on-1 duel and beat him in only one turn. Afterwards, Jaden and the girls tell Chancellor Sheppard what Chazz made Jaden do, and Sheppard gives Chazz a month of detention. Later, Jaden gives the girls each a massage to show his appreciation.




    Sounds like Soft-Core hentai. And Judai would never duel someone at an unfair advantage.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dmluciano

    Dmluciano

    [15]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 10/17/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,552
    It does prove that Chass is a perv
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sonicx68

    sonicx68

    [16]Mar 3, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 175

    The One who serpasses Zane

    Phoenix and new student arrives today, Jaden dosen't think she looks like much of a duellist that intil Basion dose some back ground on her and learns her last name is Kaiba, meanwhile late at night at the Slifer Dorm Blair is foxing her hair until a lightning storm hits and then mysterious finger appeared and Kidnaps her, Jaden, Atem, Tyranno and they others here this a rush to her rescue, But the Finger is to quick, that is until it mets up with Phoenix who was waiting for it, The Two begin there Duel Off with the Duellist starting off with some Darkness Cards that Phoenix has never seen before, But she counts with few of her Light Cards, they others arrive in the mits of here Duel and The Duellist has Phoenix beat down, that is until she drew her Strongest monter and Summon's it the Blue Eye's Sliver Dragon who can be summoned much like a Cyber Dragon, knocking her foe to 100 lifepoints, Phoenix has once again gained the upper hand but suddenly The Duellist turns th table but summon Diabound but luckily Phoenix hada  trap card waiting then fuses her DRagon with the two in her hand to Summon Blue Eye's Ultimate Sliver Dragon and defeat the Duellist who disappears into the Shadows little do they know its only just begun when they think its over

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tubelubber

    Tubelubber

    [17]Mar 3, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 58
    • rank: Dead Parrot
    • posts: 1,249
    sonicx68 wrote:

    The One who serpasses Zane

    Phoenix and new student arrives today, Jaden dosen't think she looks like much of a duellist that intil Basion dose some back ground on her and learns her last name is Kaiba, meanwhile late at night at the Slifer Dorm Blair is foxing her hair until a lightning storm hits and then mysterious finger appeared and Kidnaps her, Jaden, Atem, Tyranno and they others here this a rush to her rescue, But the Finger is to quick, that is until it mets up with Phoenix who was waiting for it, The Two begin there Duel Off with the Duellist starting off with some Darkness Cards that Phoenix has never seen before, But she counts with few of her Light Cards, they others arrive in the mits of here Duel and The Duellist has Phoenix beat down, that is until she drew her Strongest monter and Summon's it the Blue Eye's Sliver Dragon who can be summoned much like a Cyber Dragon, knocking her foe to 100 lifepoints, Phoenix has once again gained the upper hand but suddenly The Duellist turns th table but summon Diabound but luckily Phoenix hada  trap card waiting then fuses her DRagon with the two in her hand to Summon Blue Eye's Ultimate Sliver Dragon and defeat the Duellist who disappears into the Shadows little do they know its only just begun when they think its over

    Can you make an episode with Jaden's mission to save Blair and teach the mysterious finger a lesson for messing with an innocent child?

    Also, here's another episode idea:

    Blair's Birthday (one of my ideas for the made up Yu-Gi-Oh! GX seasons thread)

    On Blair's 10th birthday, Jaden and Alexis give Blair tickets to be a Gumshoe on "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?", which is Blair's dream. The trio set off for Manhattan, New York, to Chelsea Studios, where the show takes place. On that particular taping of the episode, Greg Lee and the Chief give Blair and 2 other Gumshoes a briefing about Double Trouble stealing Fisherman's Wharf from San Francisco. Blair fails to answer any of the questions, until the last one, where she risks all 50 Crime Bucks on a correct answer. She is the only one to guess correctly, as the other 2 risked foolishly and only one advances with Blair to the 2nd round (opponent 1: 35 Crime Bucks, opponent 2: 45 Crime Bucks). In the second round, Blair and her opponent head for Switzerland to find Fisherman's Wharf, Double Trouble, and a warrant for Double Trouble's arrest. The 2 Gumshoes take a very long time to find all 3 in the correct order, as the only one they couldn't find was Double Trouble. When Blair's turn comes, she finally pawns the Wharf, the Warrant, and Double Trouble (in the right order), thus winning the round and capturing Double Trouble. Afterwards, Blair gets a call from Double Trouble, telling her about Carmen Sandiego's whereabouts.

    Double Trouble: We'll party a lot hardier in the slammer if we know Carmen's on her way. Look for her in North America. 

    Greg: What'd they say, Blair?

    Blair: They said that Carmen's in North America.

    Greg: Then you and I are going to North America. Chief?

    Chief: Blair, here's a list of the places Carmen may have traveled. Lake Erie. Las Vegas, Nevada. Westwood, New Jersey. Winnipeg, Canada. Lake Ontario. Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Albany, New York. Portland, Oregon. Cozumel, Mexico. The U.S. Virgin Islands. Nashville, Tennessee. Yellowstone National Park. Jamaica. Greg! Let's go to "The Map"!

    Greg and Blair head for "The Map" of North America.

    Greg: This is what it's all about, Blair. What you hafta do is track Carmen through 7 different cities, national parks, and bodies of water, identifying each with a marker. The dots indicate the cities, the squares indicate the national parks, and the arrows point to the bodies of water. Now, if you identify right, you'll hear this sound. (ALARM BLARES!) But if you're wrong, you'll hear this sound. (BUZZER!) Now, if you're wrong twice, leave the marker right where it is, come on back, and we'll move on to the next location. But if you are right 7 times in 45 seconds, you will win the trip. Are you ready, babe?

    Blair: You bet I am, Greg!

    Greg: How about the audience? Are you ready?!

    Audience: YEAH!!

    Blair begins on Greg's signal and identifies 6 exact locations consecutively. She is at the 10-second mark, and she misses twice on Nashville, but she heads for Lake Erie, slams the marker on the arrow, wins the game at the last second and captures Carmen! She receives a big congratulatory hug from Greg.

    Greg: You did it, Blair! You nailed Carmen! Now we're gonna find out where you're gonna go since you got the trip. You and 2 guests are goin' to... HAWAII!

    Rockapella: Let's get packin'!!

    Greg: Congratulations, babe. By the way, why Hawaii?

    Blair: It's always been my dream to go there, Greg. I'm taking with me my adorable Jaden and my surrogate (surrogate as in treated like one) sister, Lexi.

    Audience: Aww...

    Greg: That's so sweet of you. By the way, I almost forgot, you are now a sleuth, so I'm giving you a new Sleuth Jacket!

    He gives Blair a cool new Sleuth Jacket, and she puts it on.

    Blair: I'm stylin'!

    Greg: Also, since you got the trip, inside one pocket is $500 in spending money, and inside the other is this...

    He extracts a digital camera from the left pocket of Blair's jacket.

    Greg: A new digital camera! You can take pictures on your trip.

    Blair: Thank you, Greg.

    Greg: Listen, Blair, you've done some great stuff for us today. There's just one last thing I want you to do. You know what it is?!

    All: DO IT, ROCKAPELLA!!!

     

    Clues given by:

    The Chief (as usual)

    The Dying Informant

    Nana Rap

    The Phone Tap

    Rockapella

    Mrs. Pumpkinclanger

    The Voice

    Edited on 05/05/2007 5:38am
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dmluciano

    Dmluciano

    [18]Mar 3, 2007
    • member since: 10/17/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,552
    Nice I think it would be cool if Carman San Diego and Blair dueled though
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [19]Mar 3, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079

    The double duel sibling stylePart 1- Kurt Busch and Kyle Busch come to duel academy to duel against Atticus and Alexis in the newly started celebrity vs student tournament. the duel begins with the busch brothers summoning nascar themed monster which put alexis and atticus in a tough spot. alexis and atticus are fighting over who fault it is that their using. can they stop fighting and work together to comeback in this duel.

    the double duel sibling style part 2 _ as the epiosde kurt busch is  able to summon jinzo and attacks atticus directley to eliminate him from the duel forcing alexis to fight both of them on her own. kyle busch is able to summon Red wyes black dragon and destroys alexis's blade skater lowering her life points to 800. as the epiosde ends alexis plays swords of revealing light.

    the double duel sibling style part three _ kyle busch is able to summon spell canceller to negate the swords effect but decides to give alexis one more turn. so she summon gemini elf and attacks the spell canceler  which is the first damge done to the busch brothers. she then plays swords again. so kurt busch plays hinotama to rduce alexis's life points to 300. alexis plays change of heart on jinzo and offers the two monsters to summon the blue eyes white dragon she recieved as a gift from zane,and attacks kurt busch to lower his life points too 1000.   then kyle busch set a monster in defense mode. alexis plays tribute to the doomed amd attacks him directly o reduce his life points to 900 and  then plays ookazi on kurt busch to lower his life points to 200 and then plays cosmic blast to halve kyle bush's life points. then kurt busc plays dark hole and then plays monster reborn on blue eyes and then call of the haunted on jinzo and then offers them to summon his ultimate monster shinato king of higher plainby playing shinato's ark. he attacksalexis to win the duel. afterwords they promise that someday they'll have a reamtch. so alexis and atticus are outbut the busch brothers will continue on.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sonicx68

    sonicx68

    [20]Mar 3, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 175

    I'm sorry no offence but there's noway that guy can have a Blue Eye's in his deck Kaiba only has them, Red I understand but it was stated the there are only 4 Blue Eye's White Dragon's 3 for Kaiba one for Mr Moto,

    A Gift of Victory PT 1

    the Tournmeant hits it secound day and Atem builds up his deck of cards until he gets a mystery package form someone he opens it and finds a card, Meanwhile Atem fights his next foe Kito Kailon, A Duellist know for his Beast Warriors deck, he and Atem start the duel off with Atem gaining an early lead, and in the end Kito summon his Ultimate Beast Warrior to field can Atem Win?

    A Gift of Victory PT 2

    The Duel isn't look good for Atem as Kito's monster has him bet Atem relises he needs a Miricle Draw to win, Meanwhile Blair is grabbing a quick bit to eat and hears about her friend in trouble and races off to his add, Meanwhile Atem plays a few handed cards the leave him with just 75 life points, and Just Blair and all his friends cheer him on Atem final draws the Card he needs witch is the one form package he got the Legendary Red Eye's Darkness Dragon!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.