Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Create your own episode!

syrusfan

[2361]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 38

Preatty good. My 10th Anniversary Movie is still being written.

Card of the Day: Sky Bird. When used for a Synchro Summon, the monster becomes Wind. By discarding one Winged Beast in your hand to the graveyard after the Synchro Summon, you can increase the Synchro monster's power by half of that discarded monsters.

Episode 114: Sadness Buried in the Heart. Battle of the Psychic Duelist

Announcer: And now the match-ups for the second round!

The slots stop on Yuji, Raythe, Serena, X, Cain, an unknown man, Enzan, and Mushiro.

Enzan: Yes! I made it!

Raythe: Big shocker.

X and Serena both laugh.

Announcer: And now to announce the duels.

The pictures over, spin randomly, and then assemble into a tournament bracket format. They all turn over, revealing the matches: Raythe vs Serena, Cain vs X, Enzan vs Mushiro, and Yuji vs unknown duelist. It shows every duelist's reaction to the catchups and then Des Blood.

Opening

Tyson: That's that Serena girl. She's Sasuke's brother.

He suddenly holds his head and gets a brief flashback from his duel with Sasuke, losing the duel against Light and Darkness Dragon.

Takimaru: So, Raythe's going up against her.

Alice: Think he has a chance?

Cain, Yuji, and Enzan sit down.

Enzan: I know I should be rooting for Raythe, but I wanna root for Serena..

Cain: Raythe is a strong duelist, but you shouldn't count out Serena yet.

Yuji: I have dueled her once before. She has the power to inflict real damage in a duel. To be able to do that, especially in a Riding Duel, makes her a dangerous opponent.

Raythe is heading to his D-Wheel when he meets Serena.

Raythe: Hey. Good luck out there.

Serena: I don't need luck, I know I'll win.

Raythe: Can I ask you something? Why are your eyes stained the color of sadness?

Serena looks down, grabbing her arm.

Raythe: Why have you joined the Dark Claw? I was a part of them, and I know what I say when I say they are bad news. Do you truly believe they can help you can your brother?

Serena: You wouldn't understand. I need to join. It's the only place me and Sasuke can belong anymore.

Raythe notices her arm.

Raythe: A...burn?

Serena: This is not just for us. This is revenge for our family and friends. Our home.

She seems pained and walks off.

Serena: Be prepared for our duel.

Raythe: Revenge for your home?

Announcer: And now, let's introduce our duelists for the first round! Introducing our first opponent, the lovely but deadly young lady, Serena Astashi

She rides out onto the arena.

X: She had better not wreck my D-Wheel.

Serena smiles as she rides around. X, Des Blood, and Sasuke watch from the booth.

Announcer: And her opponent, the silver wind who performed a stunning OTK, Raythe Nakago!

He races around the arena.

Raythe: I can become one with the wind. In this Riding Duel, I can not be defeated!

Everyone cheers.

Yuji: At least he can work the crowd up in any case....

Raythe and Serena drive up the starting line.

Announcer: And now, it's time to begin the Riding Duel! Speed World 2, set on.

D-Wheels; Duel mode, auto-pilot standby.

Announcer: Now that Speed World has been cast, a duelist must rely on their own speed as the magic. And there's the countdown. Ready, set.

Everyone: Riding Duel, Acceleration!

Both Serena and Raythe race off.

Serena: The first turn goes to me. I summon Grapple Blocker in defense mode [2000]. I set a card. In order to keep Grapple out, I pay 500 life points.

Serena loses 500 life points, 3500 left.

Serena: Turn end.

Raythe: What was the point of that. She paid those life points for a monster she just summoned. Could she be luring me into a trap. In either case, I'm a duelist. And I will never back down from any fight! My turn [SPC: Raythe-1 Serena-1]. I set a monster and a card to end my turn.

Serena: What's wrong little Raythe? Are you too afraid to attack me?

Raythe: I'm not afraid. I'm just throwing a trap for a trap.

Serena: What?

Raythe: Come now, it's your turn.

Serena: He..is he trying to get me to attack him? My turn [SPC: Raythe-2 Serena-2]. I summon Destructotron [1700]. Using his effect, I can pay 1000 life points to destroy a set Spell or Trap card. Destruction Laser.

Serena loses 1000 life points, 2500 left. Raythe's set card is destroyed

Serena: Now I attack the set monster, Psycho Laser.

Raythe: Stealth Bird. It's defense points are equal to Destructotron's attack points. That means neither one is destroyed.

Stealth covers itself with it's wings, holding back the attack.

Raythe: And because he was flip summoned, you lose 1000 life points.

Serena loses 1000 life points, 1500 left.

Serena: D*mn. To keep Grapple Blocker out, I pay 500 life points.

Serena loses 500 life points, 1000 left.

Sasuke: Sis...

X: I do not understand Des Blood, why did you match up these two? I fought Raythe myself, and I can say Serena will be slaughtered by him.

Des Blood: I've done it to see the after effect of something like this.

X: After effect?

Des Blood: Both Raythe and Serena have psychic abilities. Serena was born with her powers and can see the aura in a person's heart, as well as make the damage in duels real. Raythe however, is a very different case in general. He has Seven Star abilities. After the tragic loss of his parents, he fed his darkness anger and sadness again and again. His anger and sadness did not taint him, but instead added on to his sense of justice, giving him his abilities. It's a battle between duelists of great power [in head: And no matter who wins this duel, I get all the prizes]

X: I see...

Raythe: My turn [SPC: Raythe-3 Serena-3]. I switch my monster to face down defense mode using his effect. Then I flip summon him [700]. Because he was flip summon, you lose 1000 life points.

Serena loses 1000 life points, 500 left.

Raythe; And now I release my Stealth to Advance Summon Air Eater [2100]. I shall attack Destructotron. Suffocation Drain.

Destructotron suffocates and is destroyed, as Serena loses 400 life points, 100 left.

Raythe: Won't be long now. I end my turn.

Announcer: And in just 3 turns, Serena is down to only 100 life points! Will she be able to get out of this unwindable situation?1

Serena: Just as I was hoping the duel would go. My turn [SPC: Raythe-4 Serena-4]. Trap card, Last Legs. When my life is at 100, I can Special Summon a monster in my graveyard. I revive Destructotron [1700]. Now from my hand, I summon the Tuner monster Mind Master [100]. I tune my level 1 Mind, level 4 Destructotron, and level 4 Grapple

Mind becomes 1 ring that Destructotron and Grapple fly through, becoming 8 stars [1 + 4 + 4 = 9]

Raythe: A level 9 Synchro Summon...

Serena: Psychic forces that exist in the universe, unite and become the force that can carry out my revenge. Master of psychic, Hyper Psychic Blaster [3000].

Announcer: And Serena summons her ace to the field.

Sasuke: Good job, sis.

X: Not bad I suppose, for a child.

Des Blood clenches his hand again and again.

Des Blood: More. More. More power.

Raythe: Impressive monster.

Serena: I attack Air Eater with Hyper Psychic Blaster. Psycho Cannon.

Raythe loses 900 life points, 3100 left. Raythe gets hit and slams into the side of the arena several times before pulling away.

Raythe: she can inflict real damage?

Serena: Does it hurt? I hope it does. I set a card and end my turn. This is revenge. Revenge for Froesta Town!

Raythe: Froesta Town?

Sasuke also looks pained in the audience.

Cain: Hold on..Froesta Town?

Yuji: You've heard of that place?

Cain: Y-Yeah.

Serena: You haven't heard? Well for the record, Froesta Town is now a smoldering crater in Brazil. But once, it was my home. Me and my brother

Flashback

Serena: It was a peaceful and quiet town. A beautiful place.

A forest town near a river where people are fishing in. People are also picking fruit from the trees above and dropping them into boxes as Serena and Sasuke are walking.

Serena: Mother, we're home.

Mother: Good to see you Serena, Sasuke.

Sasuke: When is Dad coming home?

Mother: Soon darlings. Here, some of my famous fruit salad.

Serena and Sasuke happily eat.

Serena: When I think of that life, it feels like a completely different person's life. And on that day, it all changed. That day...3 years ago.

A man comes in, looking extremely tired.

Serena: Hello dad!

Sasuke: Dad, what's wrong?

Dad: The army...

Flashback is interrupted.

Serena: Our village soon became a battlefield between two opposing armies. And that's how I lost it.

Serena and the rest of her family are both running through the village, where explosions and gunfire rattle the town. The parents trip.

Serena: Mom!

Sasuke: Dad!

Dad: You have to run, now!

Serena: But..

Mom: There's not much time. Take care of Sasuke.

Sasuke: No! Mom, dad!

Serena is very upset, but takes her brother and they run out of the town. Outside the city limits, a large explosion engulfs the entire town, and when the aftershock fades, the whole place is gone. End flashback as everyone looks greatly disturbed by this, except for X and Des Blood actually chuckles underneath his mask.

Luna: Is that true, Cain sama.

Cain: Hm...

Serena; Now do you see...I can not lose!

Both Serena and Sasuke huddle near a fire in the rain when an umbrella covers them. They look up and see Des Blood standing over the,.

Serena: Des Blood saved me and my brother's lives! That's why we can never lose to you, Seven Stars!

Raythe: Serena, I know how you feel. Akagi Kron saved my life too, but I was the wrong one! The Dark Claw is evil Serena, you do not belong with them.

Serena: Shut up! Just shut up and keep dueling so I can win the duel!

Raythe: Serena...my turn. [SPC: Raythe-5 Serena-5] I set a monster and end my turn

Serena: Then this battle will end soon. My turn. [SPC: Raythe-6 Serena-6]. I summon Mind Protector in defense mode [2000]. Now any monster that has 2000 or more attack points and is a non-Psychic monster can not attack. Now Hyper Psychic Blaster destroys your set monster. Psycho Cannon.

Raythe also gets hit by a massive wave of energy as Sonic Shooter is destroyed.

Raythe: A physical blow? Even though my monster was in defense mode?

Serena: Did I forget to mention? When Hyper Psychic Blaster destroys a monster in defense mode, he can deal Piercing damage to the opponent, and then that damage is also added into my life points?

Raythe: What?!

Serena gains 2400 life points, 2500 left, and Raythe loses 2400 life points, 700 left.

Announcer: Amazing! In just one turn, Serena has been able to reverse the standings of the two duelists! Will Raythe be able to make a comeback?!

Serena: I end my turn with that.

Raythe: Serena, I know more then anyone the feeling of wanting to do something for your family. But, if you pile revenge on that, it becomes wrong!

Serena: I do not want to listen to you anymore. Just take your turn.

Raythe: If I have to win this duel to show you that, then so be it. My turn [Spc: Raythe-7 Serena-7]. I use Speed Spell- Speed Fusion. This allows me to fuse two or more monsters that on in my hand or on my field. I fuse together Faith Bird and Skull Red Bird into Crimson Sunbird [2300]. Now I summon Crossbow Bird [800]

Serena: The card he used for his OTK.

Raythe: I equip it to Crimson Sunbird [2800]. Now, you lose 200 life points equal to it's level, 6. That's 1200 points of damage. Beak Arrow.

Serena loses 1200 life points, 1300 left.

Serena: His aura..it's changed.

Raythe: Serena, I will save you from the ties of the Dark Claw. I set a card and end my turn.

Serena: My turn [SPC: Raythe-8 Serena-8]. You made a huge mistake leaving Crimson Sunbird in attack mode. I could simply attack, but that would not be enough to satisfy my grudge. So I will crush you completely. I release Mind Protector to Advance Summon Overdrive Teleporter [2100]. Now, Hyper Psychic Blaster, obliterate his Crimson Sunbird. Psycho Cannon.

Luna: If this hits...

Yuji: Raythe, don't lose. We still have a duel to fight.

Raythe: Trap card, Feather Cyclone. When you attack a Winged Beast monster or a set Winged Beast monster, I can negate the opposing monster's attack. My Sunbird is safe.

Serena: Stubborn little...I use Speed Spell- Disappear Teleport. I can pay 2 Speed Counters [Serena-6] in order to make your Crossbow Bird disappear. Since it is gone, Crimson Sunbird loses 500 attack points [2300]. This is the end! Once I attack with Hyper Psychic next turn, victory will be mine! Turn end.

Raythe: Serena, what do you fight for?

Serena: I fight for my brother and for my hometown. I fight to give me and Sasuke a home in this cold world!

Raythe: I know that the world is cold. But the Dark Claw is not your home! It's a prison! You are forced to do all these horrible things, and can only delude yourself into thinking it's the right thing.

Serena: Maybe so but..it's all I can do...

Raythe: That's not true!

Serena begins crying.

Serena: Stop. Just...stop.

Raythe: Serena...my turn [Spc: Raythe-9 Serena-7]. I use Speed Spell- Overboost. Until the end of this turn, my Speed Counters go up by 4 [Raythe-12]. Now I pay 10 Speed Counters and destroy Hyper Psychic Blaster.

Serena: My ace!

Raythe: [Spc: Raythe-2]. Now I summon the Tuner monster, Sky Bird [0]. I tune my level 1 Bird and my level 6 Sunbird.

Bird becomes 1 ring that Sunbird flies through, becoming 6 stars [1 + 6 = 7]

Raythe: Winds of bravery and power unite together to become a windstorm of destruction. Synchro Summon, Black Crow Fighter [2700]. Using Sky's effect, I discard a card [Swift Birdman Joe] that is a Winged Beast and I can increase Crow's attack power by half of that discarded monster's power. Swift Birdman had 2300 attack points, so Crow gains 1150 attack points [3850]

Serena: 3850?!

Raythe: There is also still his effect which would deal your destroyed monster's power as damage.

Serena: That means..

Raythe: I attack! Pitch Dark Cleaver.

Serena loses the duel. Tears fall from her cheeks as he spins out. Raythe stops his D-Wheel as well.

Announcer: Winner, Raythe Nakago!

Raythe walks over to Serena.

Raythe: That was a good duel. I look forward to the next one.

He holds out his hand.

Raythe: I just want to show respect.

Serena looks extremely unsure. Finally, she shakes her head and begins sobbing. Des Blood finally walks onto the stadium.

Des Blood: It's okay my dear, we all lose n ow and again.

He glances right into Raythe's eyes, and Raythe recoils. Des Blood laughs and walks back towards the booth, Serena briefly looks back towards Raythe.

X: How pitiful. She could not defeat him. I will make sure to do better in the next round.

Serena: Raythe...

Sasuke: Sis...

He hugs her as she gets inside.

Des Blood: [in head: That was a delicious amount of energy. I look forward to how much more power is unleashed.]

Raythe: Serena. I swear, I will save you.

The episode ends as Raythe stares straight ahead.

Ending

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KogurasumaruFTW

[2362]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 4
    I noticed some mistakes dude, like when Stealth Bird was flipped up by the attack, thats not a flip summon. Thats just him getting flipped up. And Destructotron has 1600, not 1700. Other than that, pretty good.

syrusfan

[2363]Jan 3, 2010
    KogurasumaruFTW wrote:
    I noticed some mistakes dude, like when Stealth Bird was flipped up by the attack, thats not a flip summon. Thats just him getting flipped up. And Destructotron has 1600, not 1700. Other than that, pretty good.
    I'm pretty sure it is a Flip Summon. Like when Man-Eater Bug is attacked face down, he destroys the monster. My mistake....

KogurasumaruFTW

[2364]Jan 3, 2010
    syrusfan wrote:
    KogurasumaruFTW wrote:
    I'm pretty sure it is a Flip Summon. Like when Man-Eater Bug is attacked face down, he destroys the monster. My mistake....

That's differant, beings M-EB effect doesn't state after flip that it has to be flip summoned, just flipped, while its differant with Stealth Bird. and its fine.

syrusfan

[2365]Jan 3, 2010

Eh, anime has to strecch the rules at least once. This is just one of those times. You actually get to see 2 new Synchro mosnters very soon by Yuji, within the next 5 episodes actually.

Movie was good, you going to continue it soon?

KogurasumaruFTW

[2366]Jan 4, 2010
    syrusfan wrote:

Eh, anime has to strecch the rules at least once. This is just one of those times. You actually get to see 2 new Synchro mosnters very soon by Yuji, within the next 5 episodes actually.

Well, ever since the movie got deleted from my computer, Ive been having to write them on the spot. And, I was just about to post the second part here... and somehow the whole tab closed on me >___>. Ill re-write it when I have the time.

syrusfan

[2367]Jan 4, 2010
    KogurasumaruFTW wrote:
    syrusfan wrote:

Well, ever since the movie got deleted from my computer, Ive been having to write them on the spot. And, I was just about to post the second part here... and somehow the whole tab closed on me >___>. Ill re-write it when I have the time.
    I remember when something like that happened to me. I was making a season two episode when the power went out. That's why I always make them on Word, then post now.

KogurasumaruFTW

[2368]Jan 4, 2010
    syrusfan wrote:
    KogurasumaruFTW wrote:
    syrusfan wrote:

I remember when something like that happened to me. I was making a season two episode when the power went out. That's why I always make them on Word, then post now.

Ah, I only do that sometimes, but I thought it would be easier to just write here. Oh well, ill probably put it up tomorrow.

syrusfan

[2369]Jan 4, 2010
    KogurasumaruFTW wrote:
    syrusfan wrote:
    KogurasumaruFTW wrote:
    syrusfan wrote:

Ah, I only do that sometimes, but I thought it would be easier to just write here. Oh well, ill probably put it up tomorrow.
    Take all the time you need, there is no sense in rushing things.

KogurasumaruFTW

[2370]Jan 4, 2010
    Part 2 -

Yugi: So... what are we gonna do?

Jake: I got no idea. I mean, where are we even? We can see a forest, but I me- WHAA!

(Jake was cut off by a big, pink hand breaking through the ground and pulling Jake with it!)

Kaoru: Jake!?

(Jake was not there, but a mere gap in the ground, which quickly reformed itself)

Judai: wow... Now I wonder... if we don't know what this place is, who knows where he is?

(Underground, Jake walked aimlessly in an area with rock-scaled walls. He didn't know where he was, or what the hand was, but he knew he had to get out of there. But, as he was walking, jake then fell on his knees. He looked at his Bio-Band, and oddly, it was flashing, as if he just finished a duel. He then felt someone near him, and a chill went up his spine. He jumped up and turned around, to be facing the man known as Fissure)

Fissure: Seems like you've already been somewhat drained. I know your confused, because you have not dueled. Well, in this world, every minute you have your duel disk on, it drains some of your duel energy.

Jake: Oh, well then ill just take it off and-

Fissure: Heh, actually, you cannot leave this area until we duel-

(He activates his duel disk)

Fissure: And someone wins. Well?

Jake: I got no choice, soo... Your on!

(Jake activated his duel disk also)

Jake: Ill go first, draw! I special summon level warrior (as a level 4(I tink thats the level it is when theirs no monsters)) in defence mode. But, he won't be here long. Now, I tribute Level Warrior to summon the blaze emperor, Thestalos, the Fire Monarch!

(Level warrior dissapeared into strings of dust, until those lines lit ablaze and fused together, then reshaped to form the emperor that rules over flames)

Jake: Now Thestolos, effect activate! Discard one card from your hand, and if its a monster, you take 100x its level.

Fissure: Hm, its Searcher of the Deep Gaps. I can pay 1000 life points when its discarded to add 3 Fissure spell cards to my hand, and whenever ill take damage the turn its discarded, you take it instead.

Jake: Dammit. (3000) End turn.

Fissure: Ooo, risky move there. You'll be paying for that soon enough. Draw! I activate Tokens Life! You have one monster on your field, so you get 2 tokens that each of 1200 attack points, and 500 defence points. Now, I activate the continuous spell Painful Crack. Every time a Fissure spell card is activated, you lose 900. So... ha. My 3 fissures will take care of you and your monsters.

(He held up three "Fissure" cards, and his 3 monsters were then pulled into the ground, out of existance.)

Fissure: Now, with 3 "Fissure"'s in my grave, I now special summon my main monster. Master of cracks in land, leader of ripples in the ground, symbol of mountains everywhere. Flieng holes that roam through skys, roaming float in waves of tsunami's. Now, summon, Fissure-Death Dragon!

(A giant dragon made of sharp rocks took stage, that with the body of Ancient Fairy Dragon, But, a noticable odd thing about it was a big hole in his stomach! His wings were also made of thin, hollow rocks, with a giant pink hand coming out from the middle of his back upwards: the same hand in the "Fissure" spell card (also, ???/0))

Fissure: Now, for his original attack points. His attack points are the monsters that were destroyed by Fissure spell cards this duel x700, plus the Fissure spell cards in your grave x500, so he is now at 3600!

Jake: Oh...S**T!!

Fissure: I. Win. Go, Gap Grip Genocide!

(Fissure Dragons pink hand on his back strecthed at Jake, squeezing him to the point of a bone cracking. Thats when Jack realized: The monster is real! The damage is, also! He was very much hurting, but now, his Bio Band was also draining him, until he finnaly just let go and passed out. Then the dragon dropped Jake)

Fissure: 1 down, probably 4 to go. Though, I wonder how the others are doing...

(Upground, Judai was dueling Black Hole, and utterly losing. Judai had no cards on the field and 1800 life points, while Black Hole had 2000 life points, Demelios - Dharc, Demelios - Doragon, and Demelios - DD-Ro. Also a set S/T)

Black Hole:Im sick of this duel, thats why im ending it. Go, Black Hole Fusion. If your life points are lower than mine, you gain 3000, but then your life points are halved, making you at 2400. Now, Black Hole Fusions other effect activates, since you have higher life points. It now acts as Polymerization, so my three Demelios', fuse to form... DeltaMech Devimelios!

(Even with his giant, robotic, 3-headed, death machine, Black Hole was still as unenthusiastic as ever. (oh, and DeltaMech's stats are 3000/3000)

Black Hole: I now use his effect. I lower my life points to 100, and destroy him at the endphase. But, now, you cannot activate spell and trap cards during this turn, and my monster gains the combined attack of his fusion material monsters. So, Dharc has 1000, DD-Ro 2000, and Doragon 1800. So, DeltaMech Devimelios' attack points are now 7800.

Judai: Hmm. I guess this is it then. Hit me with your best shot!

Black Hole: You'll regret that. DeltaMech, attack directly, Black Hole Death Beam!

(DeltaMech Devimelios opened its big shoulders, revealing all these small missle holes, but then the small holes on each shoulder fused into 2 big holes, and his mouth opened, all charging lasers)

Black Hole: FIRE!!!

(DeltaMech blasts his 3 lasers, all heading at Judai. But, about when it was about hit him, a card flew out of his pocket. It was Rainbow Neos. It was right infront of the laser, but before the laser hit it, the Rainbow Neos card exploded! But, when it cleared up, no remains of a card was there... but there was someONE! He had a blue Duel Academy shirt on, black pants, and he had blue, somewhat spikey, hair. But no, it was not Sho... It was Johan Anderson! The lasers stopped and dissapered, as Judai was shocked)

Judai: J-Johan!

Johan: Judai!

(Judai ran at Johan and pulled him into an embrace, Johan doing the same. When they pulled apart, Johan looked around. He knew Judai was in a duel, because he saw the monster on the other side, but he also saw the 3 other duelists there.)

Kaoru: So uh Judai, you gonna introduce us to your... friend?

Judai: Right. Well, Yu-

Black: God Dam*itt Judai! I am not here to see about your little friends! Im carrieng out a da*n mission and he11, I want to finish! So, if you may, get on with it and finish the fu****g duel!!!

Judai: Ok ok, jeez. Johan, these are the fellow duelists that got transported here with me, Yusei, Kaoru, and whell, you know Yugi. There was also Jake but... we don't know what happened to him. And guys, this is my BOYFRIEND(*1) Johan.

(Kaoru seemed to be somewhat shocked, while Yugi and Yusei didn't seem phased.)

Black Hole: Fine, Now lets. f*****g. duel.

(Johan was right next to Judai, their hands holding. Judai nodded, ready for the blast that could most likely kill him, because he had realized from the damage to the trees when the first blast came that the damage is real)

Judai: Fine, finish me off... Lets go!

Black Hole: Hehe, what a dumba$*. DeltaMech Devimelios, Black Hole Death Beam!

(The lasers fired at Judai, bigger than before! As Judi let go off Johan's hand, he stepped forward when the blast was still coming forward. The blast was coming very fast, so it was about to hit Judai)

Judai: Well, this is it. Goodbye, everyone...

Johan: Judai, NO!

(As the blast that came at Judai was possibly going to kill him, Johan gripped Judais hand again, and this time, threw Judai behind him, and Johan jumped at the blast, facing it. The three magenta lasers finnally reached Johan, and he then let out a scream of pain, Judais face widening in horror. When the blast dissapeared, nothing else of Johan was there, except the duel band that was attached to him when he got to that world, and a card. Yusei quickly, and secretly, picked up the card, "Crystal Beast - Ruby Carbuncle" He didn't need it, so he would probably give it to Judai. Black Hole cackled evily)

Black Hole: Looks like your little boy toy couldn't stand the heat. Whatever, though. He was only a useless body of a duelist.

(This set Jaden off-edge. Jadens eyes each changed colors. But it was not Yubels power. his hair went up more, and black armor was formed on him. This was not Judai. Nor Yubel. Emperor Haou. Black Hole saw this power, and he knew he couldn't handle it now, so he dissapeared, cackling again.)

Yusei: Judai, are you going to be back to normal...?

(Judai, or, now Haou, was not judai now of course. Haou was now really there, the armor that was spiritual turned real)

Yusei: Judai...? Judai, will you just calm down!

(Haou looked at Yusei, an evil glare in his eyes)

Haou: Do not tell Haou what to do. I am an evil emperor! I do not need to listen to you, Satelite scum

Kaoru: Dam* Judai, could you seriously calm down? Stop asking all pi**ed and all "Im an evil emperor and you have nothing on me, bleh!!". It got old.

(Haou looked at kaoru, then closed his eyes with a small smile. He whiped his left arm from his right shoulder to his left side. Then, Kaoru was thrown into the air, and then into a tree.)

Haou: I told you, you have nothing against an evil emperor.

(Yugi, who was behind Judai- behind Haou- pulled something from under his shirt... it was the milennium puzzle! he pushed it into Haous back, and there was a surge of power going through Haou, until he was propelled into the air, then slammed to the ground.)

Haou/Now Judai, tired out: Too much... energ...

(He passed out, and in his sleep he whispered "-y")

Kaoru:So... should I wake him up?

Yugi: he's warn out from this so far. let him nap, it'll be best for us.

Kaoru: Fine.

Yusei: I'll carry him until he wakes up.

(Yusei went over to Judais sleeping body and threw him on hid back, his arms around his kneck, as they started to walk. But then, at that moment, a man in a silver-ish D-Wheel sped from a mountain onto the scene, stopping them in their tracks)

Paradox: I am Paradox, and I am not leaving until You, Yusei, duel me!

Yusei: Fine, let me get my d-Wheel and-

Paradox: A ground duel will be fine.

Yusei:Ok.

(Yusei set down Judai's body and got his duel disk and activated it, same with Paradox)

Both: DUEL!
    ---
    Wow, I wrote more than what got deleted!

Oh, and: 1* = Yes, I support JudaixJohan. What? Its more likely than JudaixAsuka, thats for sure.

syrusfan

[2371]Jan 5, 2010
    Pretty awesome. JohanXJudai is okay, I don't really support it, but there are worse shippings out there.

KogurasumaruFTW

[2372]Jan 5, 2010
    Ah. Also, the 3rd part will be up later, because I can put it up now, beings I had to sneak my laptop right now (I iz sik, so my mom doesn't want me on >_> But when she goes to teh store, ill put up teh 3rd part).

syrusfan

[2373]Jan 5, 2010
    KogurasumaruFTW wrote:
    Ah. Also, the 3rd part will be up later, because I can put it up now, beings I had to sneak my laptop right now (I iz sik, so my mom doesn't want me on >_> But when she goes to teh store, ill put up teh 3rd part).
    Ah, sneakiness. Very well. Two new episodes this weekend. I'll try to get the movie done on the 23rd and post it.

KogurasumaruFTW

[2374]Jan 5, 2010
    Alright, Part 3:

Both: DUEL!

Paradox: I take first turn. Draw! Hehe. Prepare to see life as it truly is! I activate the field magic card, World and Vanity of Nothingness!

(Paradox and Yusei were engulfed in the field spell, but alls it was were just a black and white space)

Paradox: One of its effects, the most important for now, is I do not have to pay for Nothingness monsters, but for Nothingness monsters 5, I still have to tribute the right amount of monsters. So, summon Nothingness Enchanter(1600/800)

(The Nothingness counterpart of Cold Enchanter came onto the field. It looked like Cold Enchanter, except its skin was coal-black, and its outfit was cotton-white.)

Paradox: Nothingness Enchanter's effect is it can add 1 nothingness counter when its summoned, and while there are nothingness counters on the field, my opponents monsters attack points are decreased by 300x the number of Nothingness counters on the field, and I can also sacrifice a S/T to add a Nothingness counter to the field. So now, I will add the nothingness counter to her. I now set 2 S/T and end.

Yusei: Draw! I now ss Level Warrior in attack mode, as a level 2! And now, I can ss One-Shot Booster(lv 1)!I'll now send Tuner Barrier from my hand to the cemetery to SS Quick Synchron! Synchro Summon! Road Warrior!

Paradox: Reveal counter card, Nothingness Pile-Up. I can select one Nothingness Monster on the field, and SS up to 2 more copies of it. Also, I do not have to pay 1000 if I control the field spell World and Vanity of Nothingness. So come, 2 more Nothingness Enchanters! ill add the counters to the first one, making Road Warrior at 2100.

Yusei: It could still kill either, and ill go at the Nothingness Enchanter with all the counters!

Paradox: Ill now chain, sacrificing my one set card for one Nothingness Enchanter, than chaining for the others! Ill add them to the Nothingness Enchanter with 3 counters, now to 6, making big, strong Road Warrior to a petty 1200!

(As Road Warrior was going to hit Nothingness Enchanter, it whipped out its staff and blasted a withe and black... well, blast. It went right through Road Warrior, but there was a big hole in its stomach! It then exploded and gave Yusei 400 points of damage)

Yusei: D*mn. Ill just end

Paradox: Bold move. Draw! Ha! Yusei, I hope you enjoy defeat! I sacrifice the two Nothingness Enchanters without counters to summon Nothingness Baboon, Defender of the World and Vanity! (2600/1300) His effect states that no Nothingness monsters can be destroyed. By battle OR effects. Hehe, now that there are 2 Nothingness monsters in my grave, I can SS Nothingness-land archer! (1400/700)

(The Nothingness counterpart of Woodland Archer jumped right next to the counterpart of Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest)

Paradox: Now, using Nothingness-land Archers effect, I sacrifice him to summon any Nothingness monster from my deck! Now come, my signature monster, Death-Eyed Nothingness DRAGON!!!!

(The Nothingness counterpart of Blue-Eyes White Dragon appeared when Nothingness-land Archer shot all of its arrows at once. The dragon then absorbed Nothingness-land Archer. Death-Eyeds body is pure black, except for the white wings. Its eyes were red mirrors, refelcting any kind of death.(3000/1500))

Paradox: Also, the monster summoned by my Archer gains 1400 attack and defence. (4400/2900). Now, Death-Eyed Nothingness Dragon, attack, Plain Burst Stream!

Yusei: If I have a Synchro and Tuner in my graveyard, I can special summon Tuning B.A.R.D! (0/0) Its effect is that you do not get to replay when he's ss'd, and his original attack pints are 500+ the attacking monster-

(But, Plain Burst Stream went around Tuning B.A.R.D and back to Yusei!)

Paradox: World and Vanity of Nothingness allows Nothingness monsters to attack directly at the cost of 200x the level.

(The Blast continued at Yusei, Paradox taking 2000 life points. So, the attack continued)

Yusei: No. Ya see, Tuning B.A.R.Ds effect is, when im going to lose 3000+ life points, I can pay half my life points to destroy the monster-

Paradox: My Baboon protects him.

Yusei: -and ends the battle phase.

Paradox: Fine then, my turn is over.

(Outside of the battle, Kaoru turned to Yugi)

Kaoru: This is pretty intense! I mean, his nothingness monsters are broken as he!l, and he burned through Yuseis strongest monsters-

Yugi: Though, his Stardust Drgon might come in handy.

Kaoru: Well, it doesn't seem like Paradox will be destroying cards. Though, maybe Buster Mode could come in handy... but its not likely. I mean, his Nothingness Enchanter lowers Yusei's monsters by 1800, likely putting some at a pretty weak point.

Yugi: We'll have to see.

(Then, Judai approached them and was curious about the field spell)

Judai: Who's dueling and who's winning?

Yugi: Yusei and Paradox-

Kaoru: And Paradox is kicking Yusei's a**.

(Back to the duel, Yusei looked at his newly drawn card- Duel Energy Tune-Up. It will be risky, but he's gonna try it)

Yusei: I activate Duel Energy Tune-Up! I pay till i'm at 100 life points, and destroy all monsters I control

(Yusei's life points were then decreased by 3500, and Tuning B.A.R.D exploded)

Yusei: But, I can special summon 5 monsters, that will be destroyed at the end phase! They can also come from the grave!

( Shield Wing, Junk Synchron, Level Eater, One-Shot Booster, and a new monster, a black, small crow named Scryer( a lv 1, 500/500) all crowded themselves on the field)

Yusei: But now, synchro summon, STARDUST DRAGON!!!!

(The five monsters ran into the air, Junk Synchron turning into 3 rings as the 4 monsters jumped in, turning into 5 stars. Then the blast came and Stardust hovered over its spot.)

Yusei: Now, Scryer's effect activates, giving Stardust Dragon the combined attack of the synchro materials until the end of the duel, which adds up to 2500, so Stardust now has 5000! But, he cannot attack this turn, so I set a S/T and end.

Paradox: Draw! Look, ill make this easy on you, even though your still going to lose. So, I use World and Vanity of Nothingness' last effect, so I sacrifice it.

(The field magic dissapered, but went into Death-Eyed dragons mouth...)

Paradox: Now my dragon, attack his dragon! Plain Burst Stream!

Yusei: Even though this is an idiot move anyway, i'll add onto it, I activate Synchro Strike! I used 5 monsters, so Stardust now has a whopping 7500!!

(Death-Eyed blasted full force at Stardust, seeming to think it could beat it. Stardust was about to counter it, but Death-Eyed's Burst Stream turned into World and Vanity of Nothingness, just folded like a blast. When it hit Stardust shrunk, and Death-Eyed got more big)

Yusei: wha...!?

Paradox: The effect of World and Vanity is that when a Nothingness monster attacks an opponents monster with more attack points, their attack points are swapped!

(Yusei looked shocked as Death-Eyed turned into a 7500 beast, while Stardust's gain turned from 5000 to 500, making him at 3000)

Paradox: To end this. Death-Eyed Nothingness Dragon, destroy his Stardust Dragon, PLAIN BURST STREAM!!!!!

(The black & white blast came out way more bigger than before. When it hit Stardust, there was a big explosion, big enough that it knocked Yusei through about 1... 2... 3 trees! Stardust dissapered, but Death Eyed did not. Paradox jumped on the back of Death-Eyed Nothingness Dragon. Instead of it flieng first, it walked through the remains of trees, picked up Yusei, and flew away with him in Death-Eyeds mouth)

Paradox: So long! Expect us soon. With 3 of you left untouched- well, 2 and-a-half, we will rein soon!

(Paradox flew out, until not being able to be seen)

Kaoru: DA**ITT! Yugi: and don't forget, they have Johan's energy, after he-

Judai: Please, don't finish.

(Judai looked over, and saw a card where Yusei was standing. Judai ran over and picked it up: "Crystal Beast - Ruby Carbuncle". He must have been keeping it to give to Judai, after it was dropped by Johan. Judai looked up where Yusei was flown away by Paradox. He clenched his fist)

Judai: Guys.

(Judai turned to Kaoru and Yugi)

Judai: We're going to where these "Agents" hide out,

(Judai looked at the ground. When he then looked up, his eyes were 2 differant colors again, but he did not turn to Haou)

Judai: And kick their A**'!!

(Yugi nodded)

Yugi: And get our friends back.

Kaoru: Yeah!

(The three duelists looked at a path through the forest, and they each pulled out a card from their deck. They then smiled at eachother: They had the same good idea)

Judai: And it seems we have a way

(They each held up the cards: Dark Magician, Elemental Hero Neos, and Chaos Sorceror)

---
    Yep...

syrusfan

[2375]Jan 6, 2010

Epic.

It's funny, I'm planning a Road Warrior combo in my movie as well.

KogurasumaruFTW

[2376]Jan 6, 2010
    Oh, cool. Also, I just noticed something... Dark Magician is a DARK. Neos is a LIGHT. Chaos Sorceror is also DARK, but its effect needs to remove a LIGHT and a DARK to special summon it, which means Neos and Dark Magician can be removed...

Also, 4th part will be posted tonight. You should see what I have planned for it, like what happens at the end, what happens with the duel energy... AND the new pairing im introducing at around the last part or the second-to-last part, you'll see

syrusfan

[2377]Jan 6, 2010
    KogurasumaruFTW wrote:
    Oh, cool. Also, I just noticed something... Dark Magician is a DARK. Neos is a LIGHT. Chaos Sorceror is also DARK, but its effect needs to remove a LIGHT and a DARK to special summon it, which means Neos and Dark Magician can be removed...

Also, 4th part will be posted tonight. You should see what I have planned for it, like what happens at the end, what happens with the duel energy... AND the new pairing im introducing at around the last part or the second-to-last part, you'll see
    Can;t wait.

SoraKotetsu

[2378]Jan 7, 2010
    • level: 1

I felt of sharing my idea for a series.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Synchro Saviors

5000 years ago, the residents of Neo Domino were attacked. By the Soul Frontier. Fortunately, the Hyoka were there to save the world. A battle began, with the Soul Frontier summoning the Soul God Dragon to nearly destroy the world and the Hyoka summoning the Five Savior Dragons to save the world. Now, it is happening again. The World is in danger. The 'New' Hyoka have not been recruited. And the 'New' Soul Frontier have completed! Can Sora Kotetsu gather more allies to battle these new enemies!?

Protagonists:

Sora Kotetsu: User of the legendary Hero Savior Dragon. He will protect his friends with his life. Brown hair (Judai Yuki's), blue jeans, white trainers and a black shirt.

Sasuke Fire: User of the legendary DarkDust Savior Dragon. He is Sora's rival and a bit cocky at times.

Sakura Wind: User of the legendary LightFairy Savior Dragon. She has a crush on Sasuke.

Neutral (beginning of series):

Professor Ichimaru: Not a lot is known about him. But he uses the Sun and Moon cards to win duels.

SoraKotetsu

[2379]Jan 7, 2010
    • level: 1

Episode One time!

Episode One: The New Hero, Sora Kotetsu!

Card of the Day: Hero Synchro Dragon! (Sora's card!)

Sora Kotetsu has finished a riding duel using his Red D-Wheel.

Sora: Heh! Sora Kotetsu is in the house!

Opening.

Sora is now riding down the streets of Neo Domino.

Sora: Another duel down. I'm close to being strong enough to find my old Hero Savior Dragon card!!

Voice: Sora.. Kotetsu..

Sora: .. Who is it!?

Voice: Sora, follow me.. infront of you..

Sora: ..!?

Sora begins to ride fastly, soon reaching the Bridge connecting Neo Domino to Satellite.

Sora: The Bridge!!

Voice: Sora..

A cloaked man (with white hair) falls out of the sky, landing on the bridge 4 metres away from Sora.

Sora: Who ar-

Cloaked Man: Sora.. Kotetsu..

Sora: ... third time you said that.

Man: Sorry.

10 metres behind the Cloaked Man, the bridge begins to fall, as a police officer appears with a D-Wheel.

Man: My work is done. -jumps behind Sora-

Sora: .. What-

Officer: Sora Kotetsu, you are under arrest for riding on the bridge at restricted hours! For I am..

Sora: ... How about a duel to settle this?

Man: Yeah, ruin the epic boring stuff.

Sora: Ugh, ssh.

Officer: I am Looker.

Sora: I can look too heh!

Officer: -facepalm-

Sora: Let's d-d-d-duel!

Officer: How about Get Your Game On?

Sora: No.

Officer: DUEL TIME!

Sora: Nooooooo!

Officer: Destined Duel Begin!

Sora: Yeah!

Officer: .. -Yawn- So let's get this duel on the roaaaaad!

Sora: Leave the epic catchphrases for the epic heroes. Like me!

Officer: Fine! Let's DUEL NOW!

Both engines start as a combined voice appears. 'Duel Mode Engaged. Auto Pilot Engaged!'

Cloaked Man: Sora, take this!

The Cloaked Man throws Sora his old Hero Savior Dragon.

Sora: ..Hero Savior!?

Cloaked Man: Yes! I guess we can say I 'found it'.

Sora: .. alright, thanks!

Officer: Alright, break it uuuup!

Sora: My pleasure! I'll go first!

Officer: This turn will be your last!

Sora: Don't think so. I summon Junk Synchron and set a facedown. I end my tuuuurn!

Officer: Hmph! Come on out, Speeding Combiner! His special effect allows me to summon Speeding Controller too! Now COMBINE!

Sora: C-combine!?

Officer: Special effect activate. Yes, Combine. Now control the stars, Speeding Destructor! (ATK: 2500)

Sora: D*mn it!

Officer: HAH! Activate Spell Spell; Speeding Winds. Effect One (out of two), increase Destructor's attack points by 500! EFFECT TWO!

Sora: .. How can he do this so quickly!?

Officer: Effect Two.. Destroy the opponent's monster!

Sora: ..!?

Officer: This deck.. The Police give us epic decks..

Sora: ... Well, cmon and attack then!

Officer: Surrendering so soon? ALRIGHT THEN! ATTACK!

Sora: Activate. Face Down Trap Card! Negate Attack!

Officer: Alright..

Sora: -thinking- I'll save 'it' for last...

Cloaked Man: -thinking- Can Sora honestly last as long as to draw .. Hero Savior?

Sora: My turn! I call upon thee! Turbo Savior! (ATK: 1500)

Officer: Pathetic.

Sora: Face Down, set.

Officer: I'll attack once more.

Sora: -speeds his D-Wheel up- Face Down, reveal! Sword of Light.. whats your name!

Cloaked Man: So he does not known of his Sword of Light's name.. -thinking- Oh my god.

Sora: Well, uh.. this spell card gives Turbo Savior the sword of light.. so yeah.. 1000 more attack points AND a attack negation!

Officer: Delay your loss eh? Heh pathetic!

Sora: I'm gonna set a facedown -thinking- It's Mirror Force. YES!

Officer: That all?

Sora: Nope. I summon this ... Hyoka Synchron.

Officer: Anything else?

Sora: Nope.

Officer: End this.. attack.

Sora: Spring up. Mirror Force.

Cloaked Man: Win this, Sora!

Officer: Oh no!

Sora: I synchro summon..

Officer: ...

Sora: HERO SYNCHRO DRAGON! (ATK: 2500)

Officer: Oh shi*

Sora: Attackkkkkk!

Officer loses 2500 LP, 1500 left.

Sora: Next up. Speed Spell; De-Synchro!

Officer: No.. mercy please..

Sora: End this!

Officer loses the duel.

Sora: Where did you find Hero Synchro, cloaked guy? -turns to the man-

Cloaked Man: -whispers- It will be revealed soon..

The Cloaked Man dissapears in the wind.

Sora: .. Weird.

Sora drives off with his D-Wheel.

Sora: Riding Duel Acceleration!

Ending.

I tried my best writing an episode for the start of an series (Hard for me, you know?).. So I hope you enjoyed it.

-To be Continued-

Edited on 01/07/2010 8:57am
    Edited 2 total times.

syrusfan

[2380]Jan 7, 2010
    Good job for a first attempt. What do you think of my series, Seven Stars?