Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Create your own episode!

KogurasumaruFTW

[2421]Feb 21, 2010
    • level: 4
    I have to agree with you om that. The cost is idiotic and the effect aint too great either. but Ah.

And ah. You should
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

syrusfan

[2422]Feb 22, 2010
    • level: 38

Again, not a good card, but I wanted to use it at least once.

KogurasumaruFTW

[2423]Feb 26, 2010
    IT Epsiode 3! Mecha Geeks Make Their Move! (Yes, Im saving Faust for later)

Band was in the team NMT base with the other members. He ran to the others

Band: GUYS!

Gein: Yes?

Temi: Wat?

Shawn was napping. Band started to talk.

Band: I know why when we try to recruit members for our team, or anybody tries to recruit people, the loser falls unconsious and the winner still feals weak... I found THIS in my duel disk after research and taking my Duel Disk apart.

He slammed something on their wooden table.

Temi: Is that...

Gein: A...

Band: Bio Band, yes. I think the creators aree trying to do something with all this energy... But... what?

Scene Changes. Al,Choji, and Kira all walked towards a cemetary out of curiosity: Why the f*** was there a cemetary in a forest? Al was ahead of them, and while walking to the gate, he heard a wire snap, then an alarm. All of a sudden, 7 teens, all boys except for one, appeared in front of him

Al: Woah! Who are you's!

???: The Mecha Marauders!

Al: More like Mecha Geeks... So, ya guys got names and decks?

They all got irratated.

?: I am Crow! Ancient Gears, and the leader!

?: Nate... Wat? Oh yeah, my deck. I run Morphtronics.

? Aeil, only girl, wth Genex's at my disposal.

?: Enaz,Cyber Dragon.

?: Anze, and I run Cyberdarks.

?: Machiners... Oh fine, my name is Kyle.

?: Soahc, Chaos Machines, using the VWXYS engine.

Crow: Now we demand to know YOUR decks.

Choji: Whatever, Effigy Beater.

Kira: Destiny Heroes.

Al: Gradius-

Crow: A machine deck!

Al: And...?

Crow: Sir, one of us HAS to duel you! Machine VS Machine!

Al: Whatever. who will it be?

Crow: Me of cou-

Aeil: Me! My Real/Genex deck would be SOOO much fun against your machine deck mister!

Al smiled, a fire now burning in Kira's eyes. Choji put a hand on here shoulder

Choji: Take it easy there...

Before the duel started, crow threw something that went in Al's duel disk, and he inserted the same to Aeil's duel disk, too

Al: Anyway,

Both: DUEL!

Al - 8000
    ------------
    Aeil - 8000

Aeil: May I go first?

Al: Uh sure.

Aeil: Thanks, draw! I summon Genex Blastfan! (1600) Now, I use a monster in my hand's effect! I can remove from play a WIND monster on my side of the field to SS him! Come forth, Real Genex Birdman!(1400-1900) I now use Monster reborn on Genex Blastfan! it comesback, and by its effect I can add a DARK Genex monster from my deck to hand, now, double summon! Ill summon that DARK Genex! Genex Controller! (1400) Now, I tune Controller to Blastfan!

Controller's head popped off, ith a wire comeing through, like on a Console Video Game controller. Blastfan was pressing all the buttons on his head/acting like a controller, and it soon overheated, and BAM! Genex Controllers head and body exploded into 3 rings that went to the air. Blastfan flew up, turning into 4 stars. A surge of light came, and soon enough, A giant green robot flew to the ground, with a fan in the middle. (2000 ATK)

Aeil: Meet Wind Farm Genex! I set 2 cards, and my turn is off to you!

As Wind Farm grew 600 points, Al drew.

Al: ALready? PERFECT! I summon Deltatri! (1200) Now, double summon! I summon Trigon (500), and equip it to Deltatri! I set a card and go!

Aeil drew as Wind Farm went to 2900.

Aeil: Now, I use Wind Farms effect! I discard a card, and your facedown is destroyed!

Al: No, go Dragon Laser! I sacrifice Trigon to destroy all of your monsters!

Aeil: Solomn Judgement.

Al: WHAT!?!

Trigon flew over to Aeil's side of the field, but an old man appeared and deflected Trigon, him tumbling into the graveyard.

Aeil - 4000
    ------------
    Al - 8000

Al: D*mn...

Aeil: The card I discarded was 'Treasure of Discarsion' so I drew 2. Ooo! I set 1, and activate Call of the Haunted! Come again, Controller! Now, I may summon Genex Heat without tributing!

The big furnace creature, boasting 2000 attack points and defence points only 700 less.

Aeil: Well, I WOULD make Thermal Genex, but this would make more damage! Go, all out attack!

All of her monsters raged at Al, hurting him intensly.

Al - 400
    -----------
    Aeil - 8000

Al: GoddaMMit!!

Aeil: Oh im SO sorry!

EVeryone else sweatdrop'd

Choji: I think she likes him.

The anger going on on Kira's face and the clenching of her fists made him believe she could tell.

Choji: Glad to see your taking it good.

Kira then slaps Choji over the head.

Al: I...Draw... Da*n. I set a monster, go.

Kira: Maybe that could save him!

Al: Its Gradius.

Kira: Your doomed.

Aeil: I draw. Im sorry to do this Mister Al, but Birdman, kill Gradius. Now, all my monsters, attack directly!

Aeil - 8000
    ---------------
    Al - -something

But, oddly, as Al collapsed, his duel disk was flashing 'Team Mecha Marauders, Team Mecha Marauders recruit!"!

Kira, Choji, & Aeil: WHAT!?!?!?!?

Crow: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. That chip that went into Al's duel disk from the graveyard slot? Yeah, that un-protected him from being recruited.

Choji: You ba**ard!

Kira: Im gonna...

But at the same time, Aeil looked as if she was going to pass out, and almost did.

Aeil: Took... too much,,, out of me...

Crow: Whell, our teams full, so we should be leaving now. Ta-Ta!

All 8 dissapeared.

Kira: They can't! They just can't! Can they!?

Choji: No, their down-right cheaters!

He punched the gate to the cemetary... and it creaked open. Somebody in a wheel chair wheeled infront of them... which scared the socks off of the group of 2

Man: Welcome to my cemetary! Almaz, make sure their worthy.

He wheeled back, and a man with pale skin came infront of them.

'Almaz': To get in, we have to duel!

Kira: Ok, whell Choji can-

Almaz: No, both of you!

Kira: Uh ok.

Choji: Sure.

All 3: DUELL!!!
    ----------------------------------------------

WOAH! Intense!

syrusfan

[2424]Feb 26, 2010

Pretty cool.

Wait..you're going to make a guy named Faust? I was going to name the request you gave me Faust...

KogurasumaruFTW

[2425]Feb 26, 2010
    syrusfan wrote:

Pretty cool.

Wait..you're going to make a guy named Faust? I was going to name the request you gave me Faust...

LOL!!! Its fine, I don't care really. Anybody can use any name in this series; not like I made the names up, just first things that came to my head

syrusfan

[2426]Feb 27, 2010

Uh, this new set up is terrible. I can't post the episode. We mught need to wait a few weeks before I can post them. Blame TV.com, not me. I will try to post the Riders of Fate later though.

syrusfan

[2427]Mar 4, 2010

Well, as the episodes won't work here, I'll just here this a miscellanious related to my episodes: any questions you want to ask, new season and special confirmations, etc.

This confirmation, the second movie in the Seven Stars, Rise of the Bound Gods! The movie will take place between Seasons 3 and 4 and, like the title says, will focus on the Earthbound God series. In addition, George, the archaeologist form the first movie, will return in this one. The film will also introduce two new characters: a priestess named Maria that Enzan gets a crush on, and the main villan called Atlas. The Earthbound God series will also be expanded upon.

Let me know what you guys think.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[2428]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 31

Cool, I'll defenitely check it out. But the main villian should have been "4Kids".

syrusfan

[2429]Mar 8, 2010

Thanks, movie's plot is being written now. Depending how good this movie turns out, I will highly consider making a 3rd movie tp end the trilogy.

KogurasumaruFTW

[2430]Mar 12, 2010
    International Disaster (namechange for the better)! Episode 4: Interuption of the Villain!

in a dark room, only lit by a candel around each seat was a rectangle table, seating 11 seats, only 9 occupied. A big, bulky man started to speak.

Buff man: We have been watching these several duelists. And some of 'em havn't even been in an episode yet! So why would this air so early?

A beautifal looking girl scoffed.

Girl:Well, only 8 HAVE been introduced. 3 havn't dueled... yet.

Buff man: Well, 3 people are dueling now, any of them the ones we lookin' for fo' cards?

Girl: 2 yes. So, have we decided who we are taking on?

Buff man: Ill take that Kira girl. Hehe.

Girl: Whatever Enut.

Enut: well, Veen, and the others if your gonna talk, who ya facin'?

Veen: Gein. He seems strong. Jake, how about you?

She turned to a brown haired teen with blue eyes, one wierdly lighter than the other.

Jake: Al, I guess. Anybody gonna face that crippled Faust?

A blonde man, early 20's, looked over at Jake.

Man: I guess I, Daisuke, will face this 'Faust'. Pierce?

He looked over at a, shockingly, 9-year old kid.

'Pierce': I'll face... uh... Choji! I've always wanted to see a good Frame deck!

A man wth bright red eyes, with sunglasses on, smirked.

Man: Nithe, me, Will defeat this 'Band'. He'll be long gone when he faces me!

A teen with spikey red hair chuckled a little.

Teen: Thats nice.

Nithe: What is it Refi!?

Refi: Nothin' much. Anyway, im'ma face Aeil I guess. Loyd, you?

A teen with one eye sea blue, the other grass green smirked.

"Loyd": Meh, I had my eye on that Wes guy.

Refi: Coo', coo' man. So, that leaves you Urane. Your gonna face...?

Urane: That one that hasn't appeared yet. I forget his name. I know, ill look back at the episodes- Oh wait, the episode didn't air last week when it was supposed to just because the author is 'busy'! Yeah, more like lazy!

Refi: Im'ma go slap you if you offend the person WHO MADE US REAL again!

Urane: Fine, whatevah. Ill just pick 'that guy', okay?

Refi: Fine then. We all settled?

Veen: I guess so.

Enut: Well... How about one of us go's and fights our opponent. Ya know, get the feel of their decks?

Veen: Why...? Plus, this should not be rushed.

Enut: Ino Ino! But I wanna duel my opponent!

Veen: We never decided it would be you anyway!

Enut: Oh, and who else would be better fitted? You, girly?!

Veet: What is THAT supposed to mean?! Im a girl, but I can still whoop your ass anyday!

Enut: You seem sure about that! You wanna go toots!

Veet: Bring it, tuffy!

Enut and Veen's candles burned out, and they dissapeared. Same with the other 7. They then appeared at a duel arena.

Enut: Ill prove right now that im both stronger, AND fighting first!

Veen: You wish.

Refi: This is idiotic.

Loyd: Yep.

Veen: I draw. I use Trade In! I can discard 1 Lv. 8 monster. I discard....The Splendid VENUS! I then set a monster and set 3 facedowns. Go.

Enut: Wow. I expected more. Anyway, special summon Cyber Dragon(2100)! I activate 2 spells, both continuous, Swarm Swarm Swarm!, and heavy weight! We have to sacrifice one more monster to tribute summon other monsters, and with Swarm, we can pay 500 life points to normal summon again!

Veen: SHIIIIIT! I knw whats coming!

Enut: Haha! I summon Goblins Attack Force(2300) then Mataza the Zapper(1300)!

Veen: Oh no...

Enut: Now, by sacrificeing ANOTHER 500 (3500-3000) I can get rid of Mataza, CyDra, and Goblins Attack Force for...The.Tyrant.NEPTUNE!

A giant, reptile-like beast jumped on the field, absorbing Cyber D, Mataza, and Goblins, his attack power going to 5700!

Enut: His attack points are equal to that of the attack of the monsters I tributed. I then use his effect. By selecting one of the tributed monsters, NEPTUNE gains the effect until the end phase!

Veen: Fine.

Enut: NEPTUNE, strike the facedown monster!

NEPTUNE fired a whole wave of water at the facedown monster. the Shining Angel tried to breathe, but fell to the botoom of the wave before exploding into pixels. When that cleared, another Shining Angel took its place.

Enut: Now, copy Mataza's effect! Attack again-

Veen: Counter Magic, Shrink!

NEPTUNE almost fired another wave off, but it then got halved in size, attack points becoming 2850.

Enut: No matter. It could still kill that Angel!

Instead of wasting time for a wave, NEPTUNE turned INTO a wave of water, appearing by the Angel's feet. Then, the first thing to appear was a reptile head with a devilish grin. A scream of terror was heard as the Angel was devoured, pixels flieng everywhere.

Veen: (4000- 2550) I will just get another.

Another Angel appeared.

Veen: Perfect. Monster Reborn!

Enut: Wait.... WHAT!?

light filled the arena, as a beutifal Angel-like being appeared, seeming to smile. Shining Angel bowed at the heavenly being, looking like maybe even a god! And she was. This.... was The Splendid VENUS! Even NEPTUNE bowed at her feet, losing 500 attack points (5200)
    Veen: Meet, VENUS!

Enut: Dammit!

Veen: Now, I will show you why I am more worthy then thou! I activate yet another Shrink, and us facedown call of the Haunted, bringing back Shining Angel!

Enut: No!

Veen: VENUS, destroy NEPTUNE.

VENUS flew over to NEPTUNE, and winked. Neptune fell entranced, and VENUS just stood, smiling until NEPTUNE fially broke down... litterally! Finally, the so-well-known pixels took that spot (Enut 3000-2800)

Veen: Finally, both my Angels, attack directly, an exact win!

Enut: NO!!! (2800-0000)

Veen: Yes! I shall be leaving now.

She turned to the others... but then, she noticed there was only 8 people standing in the room.

Veen:... Where's Pierce?

Refi: He's ADHD couldn't help it. He was bored and bolted out in the middle of the duel, deciding it was going to be him to face his opponent first.

Veen & Enut: Dammit!

(Scene change to Cemetary!)

Back with Kira and Choji, they were about to start the duel, until a small kid appeared in the middle of the battle field, with Navy-Blue rbes with the Pluto sign on the back. It was, of course, Pierce.

Pierce: Hi, Choji! I am Pierce! And we shall duel!

Almaz: Hey, you! You have no permission-

Pierce: Zip it, pale-y! Choji, duel me, NOW!

Choji sweat-drop'd.

Choji: Uh... Sure, what harm could it do?

Pluto: Sweet!

---

Ooo, villains!

syrusfan

[2431]Mar 12, 2010

Prety cool. Ironically enough, I'm using Splendid Venus and Tyrant Neptune within a few episodes.

BTW, if you read the recent Seven Stars, any opinions on it.

syrusfan

[2432]Apr 18, 2010

Man I miss posting episodes here...anyway, some news.

1. Recent movie for Seven Stars has been cancelled. Might do another after season 4 though.

2. The season finale will come out this week, with a preview to the top secret Yu-Gi-Oh! project I am working on, so go check it out.

aakeem08

[2433]May 2, 2010
    • level: 3

Don"t worry about that a lot of people say that yugiohgx is making a return to TV on Setember 2010

syrusfan

[2434]May 3, 2010

Just a quick update. There will be 2 Seven Stars episodes this week and one Riders of Fate. There will be two of ech next week however. Just updating you all.

SweepsWeek

[2435]May 14, 2010

After seeing some great episode ideas, I've decided to come up with my own.

(I got the idea for these from another user, but I'm using different characters)

Dimensional Battle (Part 1)

Jaden and his friends accidentaly get sucked into Dimensional portals that send them to different shows, where they have to duel their way out. Jaden ends up on Rocket Power, where he has to duel Merv and Violet Stimpleton. The duel is a tag-team duel, so Reggie Rocket steps in and joins Jaden's side. Chazz ends up on Cyberchase and has to duel The Hacker. Hasselberry ends up on Castle and has to duel against Rick Castle. Syrus ends up on Johnny Test and has to duel Bling Bling Boy. Alexis lands on Codename: Kids Next Door and has to duel against Numbah 5's sister, Cree. Blair, of course, lands on Kim Possible and has to duel against Drakken and Shego in a tag duel with the help of Kim Possible.

Dimensional Battle (Part 2)

The duels have begun. In Ocean Shores, Jaden Yuki and his tag duel partner Reggie Rocket already have their strongest monsters out on the field. Jaden has Neos and Bladedge, while Reggie has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons(don't blame me for giving her a deck similar to Kaiba). The Stimpletons have Magician of Black Chaos and The Masked Beast out on the field. Over in Cyberspace, Chazz has begun his duel with The Hacker and has VWXYZ-Dragon Catpult Cannon on the field, while Hacker has Ancient Gear Golem. Hasselberry and Castle's duel has begun with Hasselberry getting theupper hand. Hasselberry has Black Tyranno and Ultimate Tyranno on the field, Castle has Perfect Machine King and Machine King on his side. Syrus's duel with Bling Bling Boy has started with Syrus getting Super Vehicroid- Stealh Union on the field, while Bling Bling Boy has Black Skull Dragon. Alexis has started her duel with Blade Skater on the field, while Cree has Boar Soldier. Blair and Kim's duel with Drakken and Shego has started.Blair has Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Insect Queen on the field, Kim has Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl(I gave Kim Possible a deck similar to Yugi's), Drakken has 3 Cyber Dragons and Shego has Jirai Gumo.

Parts 3 and 4 to come later.

Edited on 10/24/2010 10:08am
    Edited 11 total times.

SweepsWeek

[2436]May 15, 2010

Now for parts 3 and 4 of Dimensional Battle!

Dimensional Battle (Part 3)

Jaden and Reggie are in a tight situation after having destroyed both of the Stimpletons' monsters. That's because Mr. Stimpleton activated Dark Balance and destroyed all of their monsters, making the playing field equal. When Jaden's turn comes, he uses Miracle Fusion to merge Avion, Burstinatrix, Bubbleman and Clayman to form Elemental Hero Electrum and strikes Mr. Simpleton directly for 2900 damage. Mrs. Stimpleton activates Monster Reborn to revive The Masked Beast, but Reggie thwarts her Special Summon with Bottomless Trap Hole. Reggie then acivates Soul Release to remove her 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons from the game, only to get them back to her hand with Miracle Dig and Graceful Charity. She then uses Polymerization to form Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and uses Double Attack, striking both for 4500 damage, bringing Mr. Simpleton down to 600 and Mrs. Simpleton taking her first hit of the duel. Reggie then activates Final Flame to eliminate Mr. Simpleton. With that out of the way, the duel is down to Jaden and Reggie vs. Violet Stimpleton. In Middleton, Kim Possible has used a pair of Double Attack Spell cards to strike 2 of Drakken's Cyber Dragons, dealing 400 points of damage for each attack(since Dark Magician Girl was equipped with Fairy Meteor Crush and one of the Cyber Dragons was in defense mode), destroy Jirai Gumo and attack Shego directly for 2300 points of damge to her Life Points.Syrus and Bling Bling Boy are tied at 4000 LP until Syrus activates Raigeki to destroy Bling Bling Boy's monsters. Syrus attacks with Stealth Union for 3600 damage, knocking Bling Bling Boy down to 400. When Syrus was about to finish him off with Steam Gyroid, Bling Bling Boy activates Draining Shield to increase his LP to 2600. Fortunatly, Syrus has a trick up his sleeve. He activates the Spell card, De-Fusion on Steam Gyroid. He attacks Bling Bling Boy with Gyroid for 1000 damage, but Bling Bling Boy activates Negate attack on Steamroid to end Syrus's turn. In New York, Hasselberry has 4600 LP to Rick Castle's 4000 LP. Castle was able to Summon Cyber End Dragon and attacks Ultimate Tyranno, bringing Hasselberry's LP to 3100. Hasselberry activates Block Attack, sending Cyber End Dragon to defense mode, Summons Archionis and offers it for Big Evolution Pill to Summon Super Conductor Tyranno. Hasselberry then attacks attacks Castle directly with Black Tyranno's ability, bringing Castle down to1400 LP.Hasselberry then uses Super Conductor Tyranno'sability to do 1000 points of damage to Castle by discarding 1 card from his hand, bringingCastle down to 400 LP. Castle then switches his Cyber End Dragon to attack mode and destroys Black Tyranno for 1900 points of damage, bringing Hasselberry down to 1200 LP, Castle then activates Sebek's Blessing to increase his Life Points to 2300.Alexis is also in a tight spot in her duel with Cree. Her Blade Skater got destroyed and Cree still has full Life Points. Alexis is able to bring out 5-Headed Dragon and activates Double Attack to strike Boar Soldier and Armed Dragon LV10 for a total of 5000 damage to tie the game. Alexis then uses Monster Reborn to bring back Blade Skater and uses Double Attack on it. Blade Skater's first attack backfired thanks to Cree activating Magic Cylinder, but the second attack connected to tie the game again with both players down to 900 Life Points. Chazz is down by 1000 points in his duel with The Hacker until Chazz's Chtonian Soldier got destroyed by Ancient Gear Golem combined with Judgement of Anubis destroying Gear Golem, bringing Hacker down to 400 LP. Hacker activates Sebek's Blessing,bringing him up to 2000 LP. He then activates Deal with Dark Ruler to summon Beserk Dragon, costing The Hacker half his Life Points, bringing him down to 1000. Can Chazz bring down Beserk Dragon and the Hacker? Or will Cyberspace fall victim to Hacker's evil plot?

Dimension Battle (Part 4)

The Duel between Jaden, Reggie and Mrs. Stimpleton continues. Mrs. Simpleton activates Lightning Vortex to destroy Jaden's Electrum. She then is able to summon Shinato, King of a Higher Plane. Then she uses Interdimensional Matter Transporter to remove Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon from the game for 1 turn. She uses 2 Double Attacks and strikes both Jaden and Reggie for 6600 damage. Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon returns to the game and Reggie Rocket sacrifices it for BLUE EYES SHINING DRAGON! Since 4 Dragon-type monsters are in the Graveyard, Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon's ATK points jump to 4200. Reggie then uses Card Destruction, which sends another 5 Dragons to the discard pile, bringing Shining Dragon's ATK to 5700. Jaden's turn comes and he finishes the duel with Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon. Now, Otto Rocket wants to Duel against Jaden's Hero deck(You'll see that duel in part 5). Alexis and Cree both have 900 points left. Alexis uses Cost Down, which allows her to summon Des Voltsgalph without a Tribute. Cree has Flying Kamakari #2 on the field equipped with Black Pendant. Alexis attacks Cree's monster and Cree gets hit with 700 damage(200 from the attack, 500 from Des Voltsgalph's ability). Black Pendant's ability activates, hitting Alexis with 500 points worth of damage, bringing her down to 400. Alexis activates Sparks for 200 points of damage to Cree, ending the duel and giving the victory to Alexis. Hasselberry's Duel with Rick Castle continues. Castle has 2300 points to Hasselberry's 1200. Hasselberry activates Tremendous Fire inflicting 500 points of damage to himself, while doing 1000 points of damage to Castle, bringing Hassleberry down to 700 and Rick Castle down to 1300. Hasselberry then activates Hinotama for another 500 points of damage to Castle. Next, Hassleberry activates Smashing Ground to destroy Cyber End Dragon, but not before Castle uses De-Fusion. Hasselberry then strikes 1 of Castle's Cyber Dragons to finish Castle off, but Castle activates A Deal with Dark Ruler to summon Beserk Dragon at the cost of half his Life Points, bringing Castle down to 400. Hasselberry then activates Judgement of Anubis to destroy Beserk Dragon and win the duel. Chazz is in a corner with Hacker's Beserk Dragon on the field. Chazz still has his Dragon Catapult Cannon out and uses Shadow Spell to decrease Beserk Dragon's ATK to 2800 and attacks Beserk Dragon with his Catapult Cannon, bringing Hacker down to 800 LP. Chazz then activates Ookazi on Hacker, winning the Duel. Syrus's Duel with Bling Bling Boy is coming to its conclusion. Syrus has Stealth Union, Steamroid and Gyroid out on the field. Syrus has 4000 LP to Bling Bling Boy's 1600 LP. Bling Bling Boy is able to Summon Jinzo and attacks Gyroid for 1400 damage, bringing Syrus down to 2600 LP. He then uses Double Attack to attack Gyroid again, destroying it and dealing another 1400 damage, bringing Syrus down to 1200 LP. Syrus plays Machine Conversion Factory and attacks with Stealth Union for 1500 damage, brigning Bling Bling Boy down to 100 LP. Syrus then activates Vehicroid Connection Zone to Summon Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill. However Bling Bling Boy activates Judgement of Anubis and destroys Jumbo Drill. Syrus activates Curse Reflection Doll and reflects the damage to Bling Bling Boy to earn the victory. Now, Johnny Test wants to Duel against Syrus and The Cybersquad wants to duel against Chazz. In Blair and Kim's duel against Drakken and Shego, Blair has 4 of the 5 pieces of Exodia the Forbidden One. All she needs is the head of Exodia and it's game over. Blair draws..... THE HEAD OF EXODIA TO WIN THE DUEL!!!! Alexis finds out that her opponent, Cree was responsible for the dimension portals.Cree then tells Alexis what shows her friends landed in and set out to find them(except for Chazz Syrus, and Hasselberry).

You'll see Jaden's duel against Otto Rocket in part 5, Syrus's duel against Johnny Test in part 6, in parts 7-10, Chazz will be dueling the other members of the Cybersquad. I'll even throw in Hasselberry vs. Kate Beckett in part 11!

Edited on 10/24/2010 10:12am
    Edited 6 total times.

syrusfan

[2437]May 15, 2010

Sounds cool.

SweepsWeek

[2438]May 16, 2010

It's now time for part 5 of the Dimension Battle saga!

Dimension Battle (part 5)

Jaden's duel with Otto Rocket is about to begin and here is how it goes down:

Jaden's turn

Summons Elemental Hero Avion in Attack Mode

Activates Ploymerization to fuse Avion and Burstinatrix to form Elemental Hero Flame Wingman

Activates Skyscraper

Sets 2 cards

Otto's turn

Summons Robotic Knight in defense

Activates Double Summon

Sacrifices Robotic Knight to summon Jinzo

Attacks Flame Wingman

Jaden Activates Rush Recklessly, raising Flame Wingman's ATK to 2800 (Otto Rocket's LP 7600)

Flame Wingman's effect activates (Otto Rocket's LP 5200)

Sets 3 cards

Activates Monster Reborn to bring back Jinzo

Activates Amplifier (Jinzo's ATK 2900)

Jaden's turn

Activates Dark Magic Curtain (Jaden's LP 4000) to Summon Elemental Hero Neos without a Tribute

Attacks Jinzo with Neos

Neos gains 1000 ATK thanks to Skyscraper (Otto Rocket's LP 4600)

Otto prevents Jinzo from being destroyed with Mist Body

Jaden activates Pot of Greed

Sets 2 cards

Otto's turn

Jinzo gains 300 ATK with Amplifier (Jinzo's ATK 3200)

Attacks Flame Wingman (Jaden's LP 2900)

Jaden's turn

Activates Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy Amplifier

Activates Double Attack on Neos

Activates Element Sword to give Neos 800 ATK (Neos ATK 3300)

Attacks Jinzo twice for 900 points of damage for each attack (Otto Rocket's LP 2800)

Activates Double Snare to destroy Jinzo

Sets 1 card

Otto's tun

Activates Spell Economics

Activates Dark Magic Curtain to summon Perfect Machine King without a Tribute

Activates Premature Burial to bring back Jinzo

Perfect Machine King gains 500 ATK (Perfect Machine King's ATK 3200)

Jaden's turn

Activates Miracle Fusion to fuse Flame Wingman and Sparkman to form Shining Flare Wingman

Activates Card Destruction, sending 3 Elemental Heros to the Graveyard (Flare Wingman's ATK 3700)

Attacks Perfect Machine King with Flare Wingman (Otto's LP 2300)

Attacks Jinzo with Neos (Otto's LP 1400)

Otto's turn

Activates Monster Reborn to bring back The Trojan Horse

Tributes The Trojan Horse to Summon Ancient Gear Golem

Equips Ancient Gear Tank to Ancient Gear Golem (Gear Golem's ATK 3600)

Activates Soul Release to remove 3 Elemental Heros from Jaden's Graveyard (Flare Wingman's ATK 2500)

Attacks Flare Wingman with Gear Golem (Jaden's LP 1800)

Sets 1 card

Jaden's turn

Activates Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy Ancient Gear Tank

Ancient Gear Tank deals 600 damage to Jaden (Jaden's LP 1200)

Attacks Gear Golem with Neos (Otto's LP 1100)

Summons Elemental Hero Clayman in Defense Mode

Activates Metamorphosis to Summon Elemental Hero Clay Guardian

Otto's turn

Activates Confiscation to destroy 1 card from Jaden's hand (card destroyed: Elemental Hero Neos)

Summons Kuriboh in Defense Mode

Activates Multiply to Special Summon 5 Kuriboh Tokens in Defense Mode

Activates Double Summon

Sacrifices 1 Kuriboh Token to Summon Machine King

Activates DNA Surgery to change all monsters on the field into Machine-Types (Machine King's ATK 2900)

Jaden's turn

Activates Clay Guardian's effect to deal 200 damage for each card in Otto's hand. Otto's hand had 2 cards for a total of 400 points of damage (Otto's LP 700)

Otto's turn

Tributes 3 Kuriboh Tokens to Summon Obelisk the Tormentor

Attacks Neos with Obelisk (Jaden's LP 500)

AttacksClay Guardian with Machine King

Jaden Activates Magic Cylinder to deal 2600 damage to Otto's LP (Otto's LP 0)

Jaden wins

Part 6 will be Syrus vs. Johnny Test! Coming Soon!

Edited on 06/20/2010 7:59am
    Edited 4 total times.

SweepsWeek

[2439]May 19, 2010

Now for part 6 of Dimensional Battle! Syrus vs. Johnny Test! Here's how Syrus's duel with Johnny Test will go down.

Syrus's turn

Summons Drilloid (1600/1600) in Attack Mode

Activates Cyber Summon Blaster

Activates Double Summon

Summons Armored Core (1300/1000) in Defense Mode

Sets 2 cards

Jonny Test's turn

Summons Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) in Attack Mode

Attacks Armored Core

Syrus activates Alert, which allows him to activate Boss Rush

Summons B.E.S. Tetran (1800/2300) in Attack Mode with Boss Rush

Cyber Summon Blaster deals 300 points of damage to Johnny (Johnny Test's LP: 7700)

Sets 2 cards

Solar Flare Dragon deals 500 points of damage to Syrus (Syrus's LP: 7500)

Syrus's turn

Attacks Solar Flare Dragon with Tetran (Johnny Test's LP: 7400)

Attacks Johnny driectly with Drillroid (Johnny Test's LP: 5800)

Activates Monster Reborn to bring back Armored Core

Cyber Summon Blaster activates (Johnny Test's LP: 5500)

Sets 1 card

Johnny Test's turn

Summons Volcanic Slicer (1600/1200) in Attack Mode

Activates Card Destruction

Activates Monster Reborn and Double Summon

Monster Reborn brings back Solar Flare Dragon

Sacrifices Volcanic Slicer to Summon Volcanic Hammerer (2400/2000) in Attack Mode

Activates Volcanic Hammerer's effect, dealing 200 damage for each monster with the word "Volcanic" in its name in the Graveyard. 4 Volcanic Monsters exist in the Graveyard, dealing 800 points of damage to Syrus. (Syrus's LP: 6700)

Solar Flare Dragon attacks Armored Core (Syrus's LP: 6500)

Boss Rush activates, summoning B.E.S. Crystal Core (2100/1000) in Attack Mode

Cyber Summon Blaster activates (Johnny Test's LP: 5200)

Solar Flare Dragon deals 500 points of damge to Syrus (Syrus's LP: 6000)

Syrus's turn

Activates Crystal Core's ability, switiching Volcaninc Hammerer to defense mode

Sacrifices Drillroid to Summon Machine King (2200/2000) in Attack Mode

Machine King's ATK increases by 100 points for each Machine-type monster on the field, including itself. (Machine King's ATK: 2500)

Crystal Core attacks Volcanic Hammerer

Tetran attacks Solar Flare Dragon (Johnny Test's LP: 4900)

Syrus activates Double Attack

Machine King attacks directly (Johnny Test's LP: 2400)

Machine King attacks again

Johnny activates Magic Cylinder (Syrus's LP: 3500)

Johnny's turn

Activates Ring of Destruction to destroy Machine King

Activates Ring of Defense to protect his Life Points (Syrus's LP: 1000)

Activates Toon World (Johnny Test's LP: 1400)

Summons Toon Goblin Attack Force (2300/0) in Attack Mode

Attacks Crystal Core (Syrus's LP: 800)

Syrus activates Boss Rush to Summon Big Core (2300/1100) in Attack Mode

Cyber Summon Blaster activates (Johnny Test's LP: 1100)

Toon Goblin Attack Force switches to defense mode

Syrus's turn

Activates Pot of Greed

Activates Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy Toon World

Johnny activates Twister to destroy Mystical Space Typhoon (Johnny Test's LP: 600)

Toon World and Mystical Space Typhoon are destroyed

Toon Goblin Attack Force is destroyed

Summons Submarineroid (800/1800) in Attack Mode

Attacks Johnny directly with Submarineroid (Johnny Test's LP: 0)

Syrus wins

Part 7 will be Chazz vs. Matt of the CyberSquad! Stay Tuned!

Edited on 05/21/2010 1:46pm
    Edited 3 total times.

syrusfan

[2440]May 19, 2010

Alright everyone, sorry for the delay. A new Seven Stars will be up tomorrow and Friday, and new Riders of Fate Saturday and hopefully Sunday, but I'll be gone most of the day Sunday. At worst, maybe Monday.