Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Create your own episode!

Ivlander14

[43]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 28
    Sorry for triple posting, but it my episodes should Since I am reading a lot of episode ideas about the Seal of Orichalcos, I'll make an episode about how I think it should come back in GX.

Bent on Revenge(1)
    For class, Crowler is teaching about the Seal of Orichalcos. Everyone is at the edge of their seats as he is explaining, except one. Chazz seems to be the one who doesn't care about the card. Crowler throws an eraser at Chazz's head to get him to pay more attention. Crowler states that even if someone has the Seal of Orichalcos out, their opponent can have a field spell out as well. After class, Jaden is in the mood to duel Chazz, who has disappeared. He decides to go back to his dorm to see if he is there. As soon as Jaden opens the door a , Chazz jumps out at him and knocks him over the railing and onto the ground. Chazz is saying over and over how he wants to destroy Jaden in a duel. And the duel begins. Chazz summons VW Tiger Catapult and plays Kaiser Coliseum, making it so Jaden can have up to the same number of monsters as Chazz. Jaden summons Winged Kuriboh in defense mode and plays two cards facedown. Chazz draws and plays the card that has not been used in a duel in years, the Seal of Orichalcos! Jaden wonders how he can possibly win.

Bent on Revenge(2)
    With Chazz having the Seal of Orichalcos on the field, Jaden is wondering how on earth he can win. Jaden realizes that he can't win on earth, but in space! He plays Neo Space, since the Seal of Orichalcos still lets the opponent play field cards. Jaden starts to make a comeback with Elemental Hero Neos. When Chazz summons monster after monster. Jaden takes them down one after another. Jaden comes back with Elemental Hero Grand Neos and clinches the duel. Chazz loses his soul to the Seal. Everyone who was watching goes to Crowler to ask him more about the Seal's power. Unfortunately, Crowler doesn't know anymore. Jaden has an idea. He calls up a friend he met just before he went to try out for Duel Academy. A few hours later, Yugi Moto comes to the school and explains about his experience with the Seal of Orichalcos. Yugi also brought Tristan, Joey, Tea, Duke, Kaiba, and Rebecca with him. Everyone has added powerhouse cards to their decks to help defeat whoever has brought back the Seal of Orichalcos.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

coolchris44

[44]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 22
    Dmluciano wrote:
    Huh?
    remember in the epidode fate of the pharoah when atem played the seal of orikalcos?

coolchris44

[45]Mar 5, 2007
    Ivlander14 wrote:
    Sorry for triple posting, but it my episodes should Since I am reading a lot of episode ideas about the Seal of Orichalcos, I'll make an episode about how I think it should come back in GX.

Bent on Revenge(1)
    For class, Crowler is teaching about the Seal of Orichalcos. Everyone is at the edge of their seats as he is explaining, except one. Chazz seems to be the one who doesn't care about the card. Crowler throws an eraser at Chazz's head to get him to pay more attention. Crowler states that even if someone has the Seal of Orichalcos out, their opponent can have a field spell out as well. After class, Jaden is in the mood to duel Chazz, who has disappeared. He decides to go back to his dorm to see if he is there. As soon as Jaden opens the door a , Chazz jumps out at him and knocks him over the railing and onto the ground. Chazz is saying over and over how he wants to destroy Jaden in a duel. And the duel begins. Chazz summons VW Tiger Catapult and plays Kaiser Coliseum, making it so Jaden can have up to the same number of monsters as Chazz. Jaden summons Winged Kuriboh in defense mode and plays two cards facedown. Chazz draws and plays the card that has not been used in a duel in years, the Seal of Orichalcos! Jaden wonders how he can possibly win.

Bent on Revenge(2)
    With Chazz having the Seal of Orichalcos on the field, Jaden is wondering how on earth he can win. Jaden realizes that he can't win on earth, but in space! He plays Neo Space, since the Seal of Orichalcos still lets the opponent play field cards. Jaden starts to make a comeback with Elemental Hero Neos. When Chazz summons monster after monster. Jaden takes them down one after another. Jaden comes back with Elemental Hero Grand Neos and clinches the duel. Chazz loses his soul to the Seal. Everyone who was watching goes to Crowler to ask him more about the Seal's power. Unfortunately, Crowler doesn't know anymore. Jaden has an idea. He calls up a friend he met just before he went to try out for Duel Academy. A few hours later, Yugi Moto comes to the school and explains about his experience with the Seal of Orichalcos. Yugi also brought Tristan, Joey, Tea, Duke, Kaiba, and Rebecca with him. Everyone has added powerhouse cards to their decks to help defeat whoever has brought back the Seal of Orichalcos.
    awesome episode ideas

Ivlander14

[47]Mar 5, 2007
    Dark Explaining
    Everyone searches the island for the person who could've given the Seal of Orichalcos to Chazz. At the end of the day, everyone has the same one clue. The person has monsters from space. At first, Jaden seemed to be the one, but everyone knows he didn't do it. When everyone is asleep, an explosion shakes the whole island, causing everybody to wake up. With one look outside, everyone sees the island is covered with darkness! The now bigger gang searches again and somehow finds the source. An Obelisk blue student is staring coldly at them. Joey goes to punch him, but the kid is just a hologram-type thing the darkness has produced. The kid explains that he was given his card by a "master of dragons." Before he disappeared, he tells them he lost his soul to Chazz and to look for the one who gave him his Seal of Orichalcos at the Kaiba Dome. Everyone gets on Kaiba's plane and they head to the Kaiba Dome. They take Chazz's body, hoping they can bring his soul back. On the way there, Chazz's body starts to mutate into an Orichalcos Soldier.

Dmluciano

[48]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 12
    Nice your stories are cool. I always did like the seal.

sonicx68

[49]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 11

It was the Darkest Sage ever and I though the Legendary Dragon's where cool next to the Egyptian Gods of course

Attack of the Chazz Soldier

Orichalcos Soldier Chazz wakes up and causes the plan to spin out of control unless they duel him Atem excepts the Challenge but feels funny inside but starts the Duel, Orichalcos Soldier Chazz plays Sup-Up versions of his cards and beats Atem to the ground to only 100 life points, meanwhile dude to his own rules duplicates of Orichalcos Soldier Chazz appear holding they others hostage, Atem suddenly starts feeling the rage in his heart at the site of his mother and father in danger, and his own inner Darkness is unleashed his eye’s have turned Red and black aura surrounds his body Yami Atem draw, infused by his own inner power this new side unleashes the full force of his deck including a secrete weapon the Five Headed God Dragon witch he uses to crush Orichalcos Soldier Chazz and saves everyone, Kaiba regains control but the Engines are damaged and they are forced to land, a faired of his Yami side Atem quits planning Duel Monster…Dose me mean it or is this the end of the Reborn Legend

coolchris44

[50]Mar 5, 2007
    sonicx68 wrote:

It was the Darkest Sage ever and I though the Legendary Dragon's where cool next to the Egyptian Gods of course

Attack of the Chazz Soldier

Orichalcos Soldier Chazz wakes up and causes the plan to spin out of control unless they duel him Atem excepts the Challenge but feels funny inside but starts the Duel, Orichalcos Soldier Chazz plays Sup-Up versions of his cards and beats Atem to the ground to only 100 life points, meanwhile dude to his own rules duplicates of Orichalcos Soldier Chazz appear holding they others hostage, Atem suddenly starts feeling the rage in his heart at the site of his mother and father in danger, and his own inner Darkness is unleashed his eye’s have turned Red and black aura surrounds his body Yami Atem draw, infused by his own inner power this new side unleashes the full force of his deck including a secrete weapon the Five Headed God Dragon witch he uses to crush Orichalcos Soldier Chazz and saves everyone, Kaiba regains control but the Engines are damaged and they are forced to land, a faired of his Yami side Atem quits planning Duel Monster…Dose me mean it or is this the end of the Reborn Legend

great idea.

coolchris44

[51]Mar 5, 2007
    Ooops wrong generation.. aster meets Phil diffy and uses phil's family's time machine to go back in time to ancient egypt but the time machine malfunctions and he lands in 2007 where he meets me and i allow him to join my football team the streetsboro galaxy while palying for the team he meets his girllfriend isabel's dad manny rameriz-cruz who is the team's top defensive player. he tells everyone he meets he is from the future and is laughed at untill he runs into marik and dartz who have travel back to 2007 as well. he makes the game winning catch in the slendid bowl (the championship game for my football league that i made up) he later challenges seto and mokuba kaiba to a duel while on board the starship enterprize after marik ,crisimota(a created egyptian version of myself), odion and isabel are all transported to the 23rd century along with marik's friend bob and the kaiba brothers. aster is able to defeat the kaiba brothers using destiny hero plasma and dogma. them everyone is transport back to the right time period.
    Edited on 03/05/2007 11:07am

Dmluciano

[52]Mar 5, 2007
    All great ideas.

riku017

[53]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 9
    An Unwinnable Duel:
    Crowler tells Jaden he has a duel field test and Jaden is excited. He goes to the test field and finds out his prompter is Joey Wheeler. He still agrees and starts the duel. Joey summons B. Skull Dragon. It seems Jaden will lose and he does, but Joey tells Crowler to pass Jaden. He also tells Jaden that Yugi is heading toward the island. Jaden prepares for his arrivale.
    To Be Countinued...

Dmluciano

[54]Mar 5, 2007
    I'm glad Jaden lost that duel

clank3

[55]Mar 5, 2007
    After falling through a hole, jaden finds the melleinium puzzel, and bringing back the pharoh by ending a duel with him in a tie. A lizard like alien comes to Jaden, Yami, and the gang and takes them to "Neos acadamy". There, takes place the 1000 gx compition, there are 1000 duelists with one metal each, first person do gather all metals win. There, "draco" the reptile alien, also the chanceller, bring every duel pro, even joey. Kaiba comes just to when, but with chazze's geed, this should get ugly.

(Many episodes later)

Finalists:

Yami-475
    Jaden-201
    Aster-322
    Draco- 2

Edited on 03/05/2007 6:52pm
    Edited 2 total times.

clank3

[56]Mar 5, 2007
    Aster v.s. Draco

Don't let the 2 metals fool you, NOBODY WANTS TO LOOSE TO DRACO!!!

Draco plays with a "cyber deck" and exact copy of zane's deck, and he even beat zane and took the "cyber darks" from him, and was able to taime them

Draco gose first and plays "mistif of the time goddess", skipping a turn, then plays "power bond" Summoning "cyber end dragon" and wins! (8000-8000=0)

clank3

[57]Mar 5, 2007
    Jaden v.s. Yami

Who will win??? wait and find out.

Yami has summoned "Sifer the sky dragon"!

Ivlander14

[58]Mar 5, 2007
    I'll continue my stories my way. This is continued from Dark Explaining.

Reunion

On the way to the Kaiba Dome, while everyone is asleep, Chazz wakes up. He walks slowly towards the pit. He knocks out the pilot and takes over the plane. He drives the plane into the ground, which happens to be right over the spot where Yugi and the Pharaoh dueled. The impact shakes everyone awake. Luckily, no one was hurt. Everybody notices Chazz is gone. Joey looks in the pit and sees Chazz. He starts a duel with him. Everyone else heads outside to take a look around. They are in a tunnel. At first, Yugi doesn't know where they are. But as they head into a room at the end of the tunnel, Yugi knows. He sees all of the Millennium items on the floor. He picks up the puzzle and puts it on. A light envelops him and seems to split him into two. When the light fades, Yami has appeared! He asks what has happened, but no one really hears him because Tea is very happy to see him again. They explain to him the situation. Tristan asks Joey if he is glad to see the Pharaoh again, but gets no answer. They all run back to the airplane to find Joey. He falls out of the plane, but Hassleberry catches him. Joey has lost his soul. No one knows how, but just then Chazz steps into the doorway. He explains that he has become Orichalcos Chazz! He disappears in a cloud of darkness. The world is, once again, in danger.

Tubelubber

[59]Mar 6, 2007
    • level: 58
    clank3 wrote:
    Jaden v.s. Yami

Who will win??? wait and find out.

Yami has summoned "Sifer the sky dragon"!

No more triple-posting!

Dmluciano

[60]Mar 6, 2007
    Anyways