Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Create your own episode!

clank3

[81]Mar 17, 2007
    • level: 9
    Chazz v.s. Ansem

Later that night, Chazz wonder whats behind that door, and wonders what or who "Ansem" is. Bastion is in his room calculating ways to berid of the door. Alexis worrys for her friends due to that story about Ansem Draco told. Syrus sits
    outside Zane's room while Zane is trying to recover lost thoughts.(Remember, Zane lost the under world deck to Draco, and draco combine that deck with his cyber-light [Ordinary cyber-end dragon] deck) Hassleberry, Jaden, Yami, and Aster and re-building their decks for this "Ansem" fellow. Draco, and co-principal Bellbell, and co-principal Wizrd, have a meeting talking about that door to the darkness. But dispite Draco's warnings, Chazz gose to check out the door. Everytime he steps closer, a voice commands him to open he and HE DOES!!! Behind him a man appears, ANSEM!!!
    Chazz doesn't see him as a threat, and challenges Ansem to a duel, but chazz's monsters of light lost to Ansems deck-destuction/Darkness deck. Chazz in now a member of the darkside! The gang witnesses chazz's loss and expect for the worst, the the most evil thing in the universe if free!!! (Ansem, not chazz)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

clank3

[82]Mar 17, 2007
    Yami v.s. Ansem-

Ansem the master of darkness is loose! Imediantly after chazz loses to Ansem, he once again is brainwashed, this time to the dark side. Chazz's chothes change into Ansem's clothes look. Yami chalanges Ansem to a duel, because if Ansem is beaten, he will be destroyed. The duel begins with ansem summoning "pintin the dark clown" and Yami summoning "chimera the flying mythical beast". After a very long duel, Yami finaly wins using a derect attack from "Dark magician".
    But Ansem is not yet diffeated, for he still lives. He will only be beaten for good when he loses to an attack form a monster of light! Ansem takes chazz and teleports to earth to cause some trouble.

To be continued......

Tubelubber

[83]Mar 17, 2007
    • level: 58
    STOP DOUBLE-TRIPLE-AND-QUADRUPLE-POSTING!!! 

sonicx68

[84]Mar 17, 2007
    • level: 11

Jaden vs. Alexis PT 1 the Duel of Love

Sheppard, Crowler and they others have noticed taht Jaden and Alexis have been growing close more closer the friends, Sheppared invents a scem to see how there love will progress, so he gets Jaden to Duel Alexis but before hand Jaden demands one request, and the Duel Begins, Chazz cheers for Alexis will Atticus, and they other cheer for Jaden, the Duel kicks off with Bang as Jaden takes first shot with Elemental Hero Tempest, Blair feels left out but shows her courage to cheer on, Alexis counts with Cyber Blader and forces Jaden into a corner, Just then Jaden summones three Fiend type monsters to everyone's shocks, then sacrfice them to summon Raviel, Lord of Phantasms suddenly everyone relises Jaden summoned a Sacred Beast, then Sheppard exsplains that Jaden asked to use them in this duel.... The Duel Continues and Jade final summons Uria, Lord of Searing Flames, and finally summons Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder..... To Be Continued

Ivlander14

[85]Mar 17, 2007
    • level: 28
    Magic Revival(1)
    A er Dragon flies above everyone and someone jumps down. It is Orichalcos Arkana. He wants to duel Yugi and get revenge. Yugi accepts, but he asks Jaden if he can borrow Timaeus. Jaden gives it to him and the duel starts. On his first turn, Arkana plays summons Skilled Dark Magician and plays the Seal. Yugi plays Emblem of Dragon Destroyer to bring Buster Blader to his hand. He plays Polymerization to fuse his Blader and Dark Magician to create Dark Paladin. As the duel continues, Arkana gets the upper hand. Can Yugi win?

Magic Revival(2)
    Arkana is giving Yugi a hard time during their duel. Yugi is almost out of confidence. Atem encourages him to keep on fighting. Because of that, Yugi draws the card he says will end the duel. He draws Timaeus. He plays it and fuses it with Dark Magician on the field to summon Dark Magician the Dragon Knight. Yugi declares the attack of his monster on Arkana's Dark Magician he has out and the duel ends. Yugi is the winner. Another part of the Seal surrounding the school disappears. While everyone congratulates Yugi, Hassleberry wanders off into the woods. There he meets his father. General Hassleberry wants to duel his son to toughen him up against the forces of the Orichalcos. Hassleberry guesses his father must be under control. Now a duel between father and son will start!

(I will now refer to Hassleberry as Tyranno. It just seems cooler.)

clank3

[86]Mar 18, 2007
    Tubelubber wrote:
    STOP DOUBLE-TRIPLE-AND-QUADRUPLE-POSTING!!!

Everyone else is doing it

clank3

[87]Mar 18, 2007
    Ivlander14 wrote:
    Magic Revival(1)
    A er Dragon flies above everyone and someone jumps down. It is Orichalcos Arkana. He wants to duel Yugi and get revenge. Yugi accepts, but he asks Jaden if he can borrow Timaeus. Jaden gives it to him and the duel starts. On his first turn, Arkana plays summons Skilled Dark Magician and plays the Seal. Yugi plays Emblem of Dragon Destroyer to bring Buster Blader to his hand. He plays Polymerization to fuse his Blader and Dark Magician to create Dark Paladin. As the duel continues, Arkana gets the upper hand. Can Yugi win?

Magic Revival(2)
    Arkana is giving Yugi a hard time during their duel. Yugi is almost out of confidence. Atem encourages him to keep on fighting. Because of that, Yugi draws the card he says will end the duel. He draws Timaeus. He plays it and fuses it with Dark Magician on the field to summon Dark Magician the Dragon Knight. Yugi declares the attack of his monster on Arkana's Dark Magician he has out and the duel ends. Yugi is the winner. Another part of the Seal surrounding the school disappears. While everyone congratulates Yugi, Hassleberry wanders off into the woods. There he meets his father. General Hassleberry wants to duel his son to toughen him up against the forces of the Orichalcos. Hassleberry guesses his father must be under control. Now a duel between father and son will start!

(I will now refer to Hassleberry as Tyranno. It just seems cooler.)

I refer Atem as Yami in my storys.

Tubelubber

[88]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 58

Academy Gladiators

Jaden and the guys are watching American Gladiators on TV, while Miss Fontaine watches them. She claims that AG is her favorite game show. Her cousin is one of the Gladiators: Zap. Meanwhile, Alexis and Blair are making lunches for Jaden, but the more they try, the more they argue which is better. They fight and yell at each other. They enter the dorm where the guys are watching the show. Miss Fontaine stops the arguing and tells them that they should handle their differences. So they all head for L.A. for a special grudge match between Alexis and Blair, who are competing in American Gladiators. Host Mike Adamle and his co-host Larry Csonka chat with the girls.

Mike: Alexis, I understand that aside from our $50,000 cash prize, you girls have have a side bet goin'.

Alexis: That's right, Mike. If I win (which I will), Blair has to stay away from Jaden Yuki forever.

Mike: Oh, I see. And Blair, what if you win?

Blair: Mike, there are no ifs ands or butts! When I win, Lexi over here has to gimme a heartfelt apology.

Larry: Oh! Say it, don't spray it!

Blair: OOPS! Sorry about that, Larry.

Mike: Okay, ladies. Go get ready for the first event, and best of luck.

The girls prepare for the first event, which is the Joust. Blair comes first. She has 30 seconds to try and knock the Gladiator off her platform to get 10 points. She faces off against the Gladiator in the rough: Diamond.

Jaden: Get 'er, baby! Knock Diamond silly! Knock her lights out! WAY OUT!!!

Blair blows a kiss to Jaden and winks at him.

Referee Larry Thompson: En garde!

The Joust begins. Blair hits Diamond with her pugil stick, but Diamond gives her a smirk. Blair tries to avoid her pugil stick.

Larry: Blair's doin' a good job of avoiding Diamond's pugil stick.

But suddenly, Diamond knocks Blair off.

Larry: OOH! Spoke too soon!

Mike: That's Diamond's 12th consecutive Joust victory this season, Larry. She make it a lucky 13 if she can beat Alexis.

Jaden walks over to Blair, who has collapsed from the Joust.

Jaden: Blair, you okay?

Blair: (wakes up) Yeah. Diamond got me in the end. Literally.

Jaden: Blair, you've gotta stop. Please quit!

Blair: Why?

Jaden: I don't wanna see you get hurt.

Blair: You really do love me! I won't ever quit.

Alexis is the next to face off against Diamond.

Larry: Okay, Mike. Let's see how one of Duel Academy's finest females fares against Diamond.

Alexis and Diamond begin the Joust, and Alexis gives Diamond a big hit.

Mike: Look out! Diamond took a big one!

Larry: She's in trouble now!

Alexis knocks Diamond off with time to spare.

Thompson: Alexis!

Larry: Wow! Alexis Rhodes takin' an early 10-point lead in the competition.

Atticus comes up to Diamond.

Atticus: Don't mess with my little sister ever again, Diamond. You mess with her, you will have to answer to me!

Then he smacks Diamond in the head with his tote bag. Larry and Mike are amazed!

Mike: Did ya see that, Larry?! Diamond's down again!

Larry: Yeah, Mikey. Spread the word: Don't mess with Alexis' big brother!

Later, it's time for the second event.

Mike: Okay, Blair. You're 10 points behind.

Blair: I may be down, Mike, but I'm not out yet.

Mike: Well, sweetheart, it's time for our next event, which is the Assault. You've got an opportunity to hit the target located above the Gladiator, who is Zap, with 5 different weapons, first a crossbow, then it's on to a rocket launcher, and if unsuccessful there, you can move on to a 3rd safe zone where a cannon awaits. If you miss there, you can move to a 4th safe zone and a chance to fire a pistol. If that fails, then a final opportunity. Behind this barrier, there are 3 softballs. If you run out of ammo, and you still have time left, you can make one last dash to the finish line. If you cross, you can earn 5 points for a draw. But be careful, because if Zap hits you with one of the balls, which fires at 100 MPH, you lose the event. You think you can do it?

Blair: Piece o' cake.

Blair gets set, and she moves to her first safe zone on the referee's signal. The crowd loves it! Blair fires the crossbow at the target, but misses. She runs into the next safe zone.

Blair: Hey, Zap! Look! Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Zap: Where?!

But as Zap looks away, Blair fires at the target with the rocket launcher, and BULLSEYE! She gets 10 more points, with no penalization.

Larry: Looks like Zap just wasn't on "target", Mike.

Then Mike walks up to Blair and Zap.

Mike: Zap, you really took it like a woman. She may have distracted you from shooting her, but you handled it well.

Zap: Yeah. Blair didn't cheat. She did it fair and square. (to Blair) Blair, you deserve the 10 points.

Blair: Thank you, Zap.

Next, it's Alexis' turn.

Larry: Let's see if Alexis can fare against Zap as well as Blair did, Mike.

Alexis tries to shoot with the crossbow, but to no avail. She moves on to the next safe zone, but just as she is about to fire the rocket launcher, one of Zap's cannonballs hits her, ending the event.

Larry: Whoa! She's down! SHE'S DOWN!

Mike walks up to Alexis and helps her up.

Mike: Sorry it didn't work out for you, Alexis.

Alexis: I'll do better in the next event.

Speaking of which, it is time for The Wall. The contender has 2 min. to reach the top before the Gladiator pulls her off. If so, she gets 10 more points. The contenders get their toes on the line, and start climbing on the referee's signal.

Larry: Listen to that crowd applaud!

After a few seconds, the Gladiators, Ice and Lace, climb after Alexis and Blair. The contenders are 25% shy of the top of the Wall, when Lace pulls Alexis off. Ice is about to pull Blair off, but then Blair screams.

Blair: OW! OW! OW! Hey, look, Ice! Look! Orlando Bloom!

Ice: HUH?!

But as Ice looks away, she slips!

Larry: Whoa! Looks like Ice wasn't on the right end of that shoe! Blair did it again!

Mike: Well, it looks like there's nothing between Blair and the top of the Wall, Larry. She's over!

Blair reaches the top of the Wall, winning the event, and taking the lead, 20-10. Now it's time for the next event: The Maze. Both competitors raced through a maze, attempting to find their way to the exit within 45 seconds. 4 Gladiators (Zap, Sky, Ice, and Lace) positioned themselves inside the maze to obstruct the way, but had to stay in their assigned zones and not chase the contender if they got through. The Maze featured moveable partitions so that the maze could change each time the event was played. If a contender got out of the Maze, they would receive 10 points. If both contenders got out before time ran out, the second contender out got 5 points.

Alexis and Blair begin, but Blair has trouble with Ice. Alexis makes it out safely, giving her another 10 points and tying up the score 20-20, but just as Blair is about to reach the end of the maze, time runs out.

Mike: Man, oh, man! Blair didn't even have the heart to use her distracting method to get out safely and get 5 points for 2nd place and take a close lead. She just decided to do it the hard way. You all right, kid?

Blair: Yeah, I am, Mike. But... I'M MAD NOW!! Very mad! It may be tied 20-all, but I'll make it through the next event safely. Hey, Ice! I'll show you who's boss!

Next up is Breakthrough and Conquer. The contender had to try and score a touchdown from 15 yards out without being stopped by the Gladiator, then wrestle another Gladiator out of a 12-14 foot circle within 10 seconds. Each time one part of the event is complete, the contender gets 5 points. Blair is up first. Zap is at Breakthrough, and Lace at the Conquer ring. Blair begins on the referee's signal. She gains up on Zap, and she performs a big gymnastics somersault over her and sticks the dismount over the line! The audience goes more wild than ever before! Larry and Mike are shocked and surprised!

Mike: WHOA! LOOK AT THAT!!! UNBELIEVEABLE!! The 2nd time happens to a young girl! We have never, ever, ever, ever, EVER seen one ever do such a thing in the history of our show!

Larry: And the crowd goes wild! Zap is shocked!

Mike, Larry, and Zap walk up to Blair and congratulate her.

Larry: Blair, that was incredible!

Mike: Where'd ya learn all that?

Blair: I took up gymnastics when I was 3. I learned the whole somersault thing at 5.

Zap: Aw, come here, you!

And Zap gives Blair a big congratulatory hug.

Blair: It ain't over yet, guys. I've still got the Conquer ring to conquer.

Blair faces Lace in the Conquer ring and the two wrestle. Blair pushes Lace off the ring in only 2 seconds! Blair has the lead over Alexis 30-20.

Alexis is up next in the event, but she fails in Breakthrough, and almost knocks Lace off in Conquer.

Next up is the final event before the Eliminator: The Tug-O-War. The contender and the Gladiator face off in a 1/2 min. tug of war conducted on tilted platforms. The objective is to either pull the opponent off or pull the ribbon in the center of the rope over to your side. The scoring is 10 points for pulling the Gladiator off. Blair goes up first against Sky. She tries, but slips off her platform, so she gets no points for that. Alexis is up next, and with her strength, she tugs Sky off her platform, tying the score 30-30.

Later, it's time for the final event: The Eliminator! Alexis and Blair are to go up the treadmill, across the hand bike, over the spinning log, up the cargo net, down the zip line, climb up a plexiglass wall, and down the final straightaway, through the Gauntlet, and finally cross the finish line. Alexis and Blair begin on the referee's signal. Alexis has trouble with the treadmill, and Blair aces it, and runs to the hand bike, but has trouble. Alexis takes the hand bike and crosses with no trouble.

Mike: Look at that, Larry! Lexi's comin' back!

Both girls head for the spinning log, but Blair slips.

Mike: Blair'll hafta wait 5 seconds before she can go on.

Larry: Maybe the rest will help.

When the girls reach the cargo net, Alexis has trouble.

Mike: Man, oh, man! Alexis is caught in the net! How many times has that happened before?

Larry: 40.

Mike: It was rhetorical, Larry.

Larry: Oh.

As the girls head for the zip line, they are neck and neck!

Mike: Look at this! We've got a race!

Alexis and Blair speed down the zip line, climb up the wall, and head for the final straighaway as Diamond and Zap activate the Gauntlet of punch bags.

Mike: Two worn-out athletes, Larry, but this is gonna be very close!

The girls struggle through the Gauntlet, very tired, but they near the finish line, more neck and neck than ever!

Mike: Here comes Blair! Here comes Alexis! This really could be close! They're racing for the finish line!! It's neck and neck!!!

Both girls cross the finish line at the same time, and the audience goes berserk!

Mike: OH, MY GOODNESS!!! OH, MY GOODNESS!!! This is a photo finish!! This is a photo finish!! Let's look at the replay!

The replay shows that both contenders have crossed the finish line together.

Larry: Look at that! A tie! Final score: Alexis Rhodes: 40, Blair Flannigan: 40!

The hosts walk up to the contenders.

Mike: Ladies, great news! You tied!

Blair and Alexis: WHAT?!

Larry: You wanna do it again, or you wanna split the money?

Alexis: Wanna excuse us here?

Mike: No problem.

Alexis: Blair, we'll split the money, but I think you shoulda been the winner.

Blair: No, you.

Alexis: No. Listen, I'm really sorry for bein' so hard on you, sweetheart. I never should've yelled at you. Tell ya what. When we get back to our dorm, we'll make a special dinner for Jaden. What do you say? We can work things out.

Blair: Oh, Lexi, how sweet. (cries tears of joy) Thank you.

And the two girls hug. The audience goes "aww".

Larry: The two contenders have decided to split the money and work out their differences.

Mike: Those two make a great team. Well, that's it for this edition of American Gladiators. For Larry Csonka, I'm Mike Adamle saying good-bye.

During the credits, the rest of the gang congratulates Blair and Alexis. Jaden gives the girls a big hug, and the girls each give him a kiss.

Edited on 05/12/2007 3:16pm
    Edited 6 total times.

Dmluciano

[89]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 12
    nice a new episode

The dueling cat
    A new student goes to duel academy and starts challanging people. He has crushed everyone in ra yellow and obleisk blue. He leaves all the slifers alone and then claws Crowler in the stomach. Crowler is put in the hospital. Jaden and Atem both find a small fimilar looking cat. Jaden realises that the cat is pharoh and challenges him to a duel. Suprisingly Pharoh plays a red seal of orcalcious that decreases all of Jadens monsters by five hundred points

Dmluciano

[90]Mar 20, 2007
    The Flashback
    Satarious gives Jaden, Atem and the gang a vision of the past. It is at the place of the battle of the seal and the duel monsters. There are four knights each wearing armor. Jaden, Atem, Tryanno and a mysterious boy. Then they see four knights in dark armor. They are Chass, Crowler, Syrus! and Bonepart. At a ledge is darts. The mysterious boy leaps over a rock and roars in a thundering voice "Lets duel darts you coward" he leaps down and they start to duel. Only the monsters aren't hollgrams there real. The boy is attacked by a monster from darts and falls to the ground. He turns and looks into the sky and sees the eye of the seal. The eye fires a blast that explodes everything. Then the vision ends. Jaden and the gang both meet a new student the mysterious boy! Also Crowler has gone into a coma.

coolchris44

[91]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 22

The Aging Duel Part 1- Bakura who is now 27 years old and comes to duel Academy to resurect the shadow games but with a new twist the age game where you duel someone and the lifepoints you begin with are 1000XYour age. So he challenges Alexis To a duel and so Alexis Begins with 16000 life points and Bakura 27000. Meanwhile Bakira's assistant John who is 28 challenges Balir to the age game duel and Balir Begins with 11000 Life Points and John 28000. So each time you lose 1000 life points you de -age a yearand if you hit zero you become a baby again. Alexis goes first and summons blade skater and set a card facedown. Bakura sets a monster in defense mode and then Alexis plays rageki and then summons gemini elf and attacks Bakura for 3100 causing him to lose three years. Bakura then plays dark hole and then reborns blade skater and offers it to summon Vampire lord and attacks Alexis directly so she loses 2 years. Alexis is furios and palys change of heart on bakura for his dirty dueling and then plays monster reborn and offers the two monsters to summon blue eyes white dragon and strikes bakura for 3000 deaging him three years. so the score is Alexis 14000 Bakura 21900. John goes first and set a monster in defense Balir does the same except sets five cards facedown. john then sets a card facedown and ends his turn. Balir summons Maiden in love and then activates ultimate offering and pays 2000and deages two years to summon one more maiden and three bursinatrixes and then equips a bursinatrix with mage power giving it 3700 attack and then united we stand to raises it to 7700 and then palys megamorph on the second to raise that ones attack to 2400 and she attacks the face down with the third bursinatrix and destroys the monster which was niwatori so she then strikes his life points with the 7700 attack bursinatrix and the 2400 one and the two madiens in love fo a total attack of 10900 causing john to de-age 10 years. John then summons Celtic guardian and attacks the 1200 bursinatrix causing balir to loose 200 life points. Balir then offers the two maidens to summon Cosmo Queen so the bursinatrixes are at 2400 and 6100 so she has cosmo queen attack celtic guardian and joh loses 1500 points and then has the teo bursinatrix strike for 10000 de aging john by 10 years.

Part 2- meanwhile Bakura set a monster in defense mode and then alexis summoned annother gemini elf and destroyed it and then struck bakura for 3000 again deaging him 3 years. he then palys rageki and the reborns blue eyes aand strikes alexis for 3000 deaging her 3 years again she then palys snatch steal and call of the haunted and brings back balde skater and equips her with flower power to increase her attack by 600 and then equips blue eyes with megamorph and strikes bakura for 8000 deaging him 8 years the score is now Alexis 11000 Bakura 10900. bakura then plays lightning vortex to destory alexis's monsters and then summons Ray and temperature and attacks alexis directly. alexis loses 1 year and 1000 points. Mean john palys rageki and then monster reborn on cosmo queen and attacks blair for 2900 causing her to deabe almost 3 years. she then palys change of heart and summons gemini elf and attacks john for 4800 causing him to deage nearly 5 more years leaving him with only 800 life points so he begins to cry so she says that the match is over and is a stallmate so blair and john are returned to normal but john's bad behavior causes his soul to be absorbed by the shadow realm.

Part 3_ Alexis and Bakura's duel continues and Bakura palys change of heart call of the haunted and snatch steal to gain three monsters which he offers to summon The Winged Dragon of Ra and then pays his life points down to one to give Ra 10899 and  attack and strikes Alexis directly  causing her to deage nearly 11 years bakura then palys diffusion on ra to gain back the life points and negate his deaging he then plays hinotama to end the duel. alexis is now a baby and Bakura was returned to normal. jaden discovers the baby and wonders how it got there so bakura tells him that it is alexis and jaden demands that he tell him how to return her to normal and he says that Jaden must defeat him in a duel to learn how to make the antidote to reverse the spell.

Fate Of Alexis _ Bakura starts the duel by summoning Lady of faith And Jaden summons Sparkman and strikes Bakura For 500 damage. Bakura then plays change of heart and attacks jaden with sparkman for 1600 damage so Jaden summons Clayman and fuses him with sparkman to create thunder giant and then equips him with axe of dispear and attacks Bakura directly for 3400 damage. Bakura then plays dark hole and summons Beaver warrior and attacks Jaden for 1200. Jaden summons Celtic guardian and then attacks beaver warrior to win the match. Bakura tells him that the antidote is 100% Kona Coffee and He gives Jaden it and he gives to alexis and she is returned to normal and gives Jaden a kiss for saving her. Bakura promises he will never again use the aging game.

Edited on 03/22/2007 8:51am

Dmluciano

[92]Mar 21, 2007
    Awsome story

coolchris44

[93]Mar 22, 2007
    Dmluciano wrote:
    Awsome story
    thanks.

sonicx68

[94]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 11

Jaden vs. Alexis PT 2 the Duel of Love

Jaden and Alexis continue there Duel of love as Jaden strikes Aelxis hard with the Sacred Beast, Alexis back into a corner, with the three Beasts steering down at her, but Aelxis knows there must be away to defeated three Beasts and then she summon Cyber Blader,  with her card she manged to over power the three beasts, and then Jaden Summon Elemental Hero Flame Wingmam and Flare Neoes and fuse them into Elemental Hero Neo Flame Wingman and the duel ends in a draw to everyones suprise and Jaden and Alexis laughed together

Dmluciano

[95]Mar 22, 2007
    I am the master now (1)
    The mysterious boy meets hell zane and says Zane I am the master now. They start to duel and hell Zane uses the orcalcious. Jaden is mind crushed by evil Atem and he starts to mind crush everyone in the school. Meanwhile the boy defeats hell Zane in one turn with a combo of powerbonding fusing three of his blue eyes. The boy tells Tryanno that he is a duelist choosen by destiny to defeat the orcalcious and he was taught by good zane to play duel monsters. He meets Atem and They start to duel to be continued...

Atem I am your... (2)
     The boy and evil Atem start to duel. Atem embraces the Orcalcious and becomes the strongest person with the orcalcious every. Crowler tells Atem that he is his father and the boy takes advantage of the distraction runs across the dueling field and hits Atem in the jaw. Jaden goes into a coma and dies. Everyone asks who should the main character be now?

coolchris44

[96]Mar 22, 2007
    Tubelubber wrote:

Spa Time

Alexis, Jasmine, and Mindy take Blair to the new Duel Academy Spa, where they all get treated to a nice hot tub, a nice massage, and a rest in the sauna. Meanwhile, Chazz forces Jaden to spy on the girls, but Jaden refuses. But when Chazz threatens to burn all his cards (including the Elemental Heroes), Jaden runs into the sauna before the girls enter, and quietly hides inside the secret panel. He takes a picture of the girls body parts with Chazz's camera (but Chazz forgot to turn off the flash!), but as the girls see the flash, they open the panel, and grab Jaden. They punch him, smack him, and kick him out of the sauna. However, Blair has a feeling in her heart that it isn't really Jaden's fault. The girls walk up to Jaden, and Jaden tells them the whole truth. The girls apologize to Jaden for being so foolish, and give him a kiss. Then all 5 of them return to the Slifer Red dorm to confront Chazz, for he'd been the one who framed Jaden. The girls face Chazz in a 4-on-1 duel and beat him in only one turn. Afterwards, Jaden and the girls tell Chancellor Sheppard what Chazz made Jaden do, and Sheppard gives Chazz a month of detention. Later, Jaden gives the girls each a massage to show his appreciation.

sounds like something chazz would do.

Dmluciano

[97]Mar 22, 2007
    ya chazz is a perv anyways

Everyone vs Everyone (1)
    All the characters of Yugioh gx are dueling each other in the ulmiate duel. So its a 10 way duel. The people are Blaire, Aster, Syrus, Tryanno, Dr.Crowler, Bonepart, Bastion, Hell Zane, Chazz and Alexsis. The Mysterious kid reveals his name to be Mine!

coolchris44

[98]Mar 23, 2007
    [QUOTE="Dmluciano] Atem I am your... (2)
     The boy and evil Atem start to duel. Atem embraces the Orcalcious and becomes the strongest person with the orcalcious every. Crowler tells Atem that he is his father and the boy takes advantage of the distraction runs across the dueling field and hits Atem in the jaw. Jaden goes into a coma and dies. Everyone asks who should the main character be now?
    [/QUOTE]alexis of course.

Dmluciano

[99]Mar 23, 2007
    I don't know who should be the main character. But Alexsis is not that geeky and a great choiceplus shes hot

Ivlander14

[100]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 28
    Dino Duel
    General Hassleberry and Tyranno start their duel. Tyranno's dad plays the Seal of Orichalcos and summons his Sand Moth in attack mode. Tyranno plays Jurrasic World and summons his Sabersaurus to destroy Sand Moth. As the duel continues, Tyranno gains the upper hand, but is pushed into a tight corner when General Hessleberry summons Exxod, Master of the Guard! Tyranno has no way to destroy the ultimate defense. He can only play one card face down. When his father draws, Tyranno activates his face down card, Volcanic Eruption. Now all cards, except the Seal, are destroyed. Tyranno manages to somehow tie with his father, so neither of them loses their soul. General Hassleberry states that the new Orichalcos soldiers will take over the world, and he disappears in a cloud of darkness.