Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Create your own episode!

Tubelubber

[101]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 58
    coolchris44 wrote:
    [QUOTE="Dmluciano] Atem I am your... (2)
     The boy and evil Atem start to duel. Atem embraces the Orcalcious and becomes the strongest person with the orcalcious every. Crowler tells Atem that he is his father and the boy takes advantage of the distraction runs across the dueling field and hits Atem in the jaw. Jaden goes into a coma and dies. Everyone asks who should the main character be now?
    alexis of course.[/QUOTE]
    That is no good. Try something with Jaden still alive. That young man is much too young to die.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

clank3

[102]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 9
    Tubelubber wrote:
    coolchris44 wrote:
    [QUOTE="Dmluciano] Atem I am your... (2)
    The boy and evil Atem start to duel. Atem embraces the Orcalcious and becomes the strongest person with the orcalcious every. Crowler tells Atem that he is his father and the boy takes advantage of the distraction runs across the dueling field and hits Atem in the jaw. Jaden goes into a coma and dies. Everyone asks who should the main character be now?
    alexis of course.

That is no good. Try something with Jaden still alive. That young man is much too young to die.[/QUOTE]

Yah, bad! Dub this episode! And atem (Yami) evil? NO WAY!!!

Dmluciano

[103]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 12
    your right it was a joke episode because I despise Jaden

clank3

[104]Mar 23, 2007
    realy? Why? he's funny.

Dmluciano

[105]Mar 24, 2007
    He is too care free. Duelists are cooler when they are serious 

clank3

[106]Mar 24, 2007
    Well, i guess i understand, but DEAT?!?!

EmberDP

[107]Mar 24, 2007
    • level: 13
    Chazz’s New Deck (1)
    At the Obelisk Dorm...
    “The next time I duel that slacker, I’ll take him down,” said Chazz. I will avenge you, Jaden Yuki! He won’t stand a chance against my Armed Dragon deck! Chazz laughs. Meanwhile at the Slifer Dorm...
    “Another sweet morning, eh Sy?” asked Jaden. “Could ya keep it down, I’m trying to sleep,” asked Chumley. Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door. “Open up, slacker!” said Chazz. “It’s Chazz,” said Jaden. Jaden opens the door. “I want a rematch with you,” said Chazz. “Sure, why not,” said Jaden. “Let’s duel in the forest tonight,” said Chazz. “Near the abandoned dorm?” asked Syrus. “Yeah, that’s it,” said Chazz. You better be there, slacker! Chazz walks away. Later that evening...
    “Alright, slacker, let’s get on with this duel!” said Chazz. I summon Armed Dragon LV3 (1200) in Attack Mode. Then, I set 2 cards face down and end my turn. (3)
    “Alright, get your game on,” said Jaden. I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600) in Attack Mode. Sparkman, destroy his Armed Dragon! Armed Dragon is destroyed and Chazz’s LPs drop to 7400. “I activate Call of the Haunted to revive Armed Dragon LV3 from my Graveyard,” said Chazz. By my card’s effect, Armed Dragon is placed in Attack Mode. “I throw down 2 face downs and end my turn,” said Jaden. (3)
    “I activate my Armed Dragon’s ability,” said Chazz. Since it’s my Standby Phase, I get to tribute him for a new Monster. I tribute my Monster for Armed Dragon LV5 (2400) in Attack Mode! Call of the Haunted is destroyed by its effect. Next, I use his ability. By discarding a Monster card from my hand, I get to destroy an opponent’s Monster with an ATK less than or equal to the discarded Monster. I discard Despair from the Dark to destroy Sparkman! Sparkman is destroyed. Armed Dragon LV5, attack directly!
    “I activate A Hero Emerges!” said Jaden. Now you select 1 card in my hand and if you select a Monster, it gets summoned to my side of the field. “I choose the far right!” said Chazz. “This one?” asked Jaden. All right, if you say so. I summon Elemental Hero Clayman (2000) in Defense Mode!
    “Armed Dragon LV5, destroy Clayman!” said Chazz. Clayman is destroyed. “You just activated my other Trap Card, Hero Signal!” said Jaden. Since 1 of My Monsters was destroyed in battle, I get to summon a 4-star Elemental Hero from my hand or from my deck and I choose Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (800) in Defense Mode!
    “Whatever,” said Chazz. My Armed Dragon’s second effect now activates. By sending him to the Graveyard, I get to summon Armed Dragon LV7 (2800) in Attack Mode! I end my turn. (2)
    “I summon Elemental Hero Avian (1000) in Attack Mode,” said Jaden. Then, I play Polymerization, tributing Avian and Burstinatrix on my field for Elemental Hero Flame Wingman (2100) in Attack Mode! Next, I play Skyscraper, giving an attacking Elemental Hero on my side of the field 1000 ATK points if he has less ATK points than the attacked Monster. Flame Wingman, attack! To be continued...

Sorry for the long thread.

simpsonfreak1

[108]Mar 24, 2007
    • level: 2

here's one

Soul Battle (1)

While walking jaden gets hit with a package that is for him but it was sent by a mysterious stranger so jaden opens it to find the mellennium ring inside his sprit friends warn him not put it on but he does not listen and puts it on anyway he is then consumed an evil force after laughing evily he then gets back to the red dorm hassleberry welcomes him home syrus notices the ring he asks where he got it jaden tells him not to worry about it syrus continues to notice strange things about jaden he tries to tell the others but they think he the one acting strange janden says they will camp ou tonight later there all outside by a fire jaden then challenges syrus to a duel and asks everyone else to name there favorite and cards and to put them in syrus's deck they get to a tree stump which is what they will be dueling on jaden then tranforms into his yami jaden and traps everyone except syrus in their favorite cards syrus demands to know what happen to the real jaden yami jaden says if syrus wants his friends back he will have to beat him in a duel so the duel begins srus makes the first move he summons Cyber Tutu  in defense mode but is shocked to see that alexis has become cyber tutu alexis wonders where she is turns around to see an normal sized syrus

Ivlander14

[109]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 28
    simpsonfreak1 wrote:

here's one

Soul Battle (1)

While walking jaden gets hit with a package that is for him but it was sent by a mysterious stranger so jaden opens it to find the mellennium ring inside his sprit friends warn him not put it on but he does not listen and puts it on anyway he is then consumed an evil force after laughing evily he then gets back to the red dorm hassleberry welcomes him home syrus notices the ring he asks where he got it jaden tells him not to worry about it syrus continues to notice strange things about jaden he tries to tell the others but they think he the one acting strange janden says they will camp ou tonight later there all outside by a fire jaden then challenges syrus to a duel and asks everyone else to name there favorite and cards and to put them in syrus's deck they get to a tree stump which is what they will be dueling on jaden then tranforms into his yami jaden and traps everyone except syrus in their favorite cards syrus demands to know what happen to the real jaden yami jaden says if syrus wants his friends back he will have to beat him in a duel so the duel begins srus makes the first move he summons Cyber Tutu in defense mode but is shocked to see that alexis has become cyber tutu alexis wonders where she is turns around to see an normal sized syrus

Cool.

coolchris44

[110]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 22

Mindy's first duel - Minsy finally decides to duel so she challenges syrus to a duel and if she wins he must be her boyfriend but if he wins she has to wear a dog costume for a month. the duel begins and mindy summons harpie lady and set a card facedown. syrus summons gyroid  and plays two hinotamas to deal 1000 damage to Mindy and then plays rageki to destroy her harpie lady and then attacks mindy directly for 1000. Minmdy palys call of the hauntedunted on harpie lady and then plays change of heart on gyroid and offers them to summon Cosmo queen and equips her with three booksof secret arts to raise her attack to 3700 and attacks syrus directly leaving him with only 300 life points. syrus then palys okazi and hiuntoma reducing mindy's points to 700 and summons jinzo #5 and attacks directly for 500 leaving minsy with 200. syrus then sets a card facedown so mindy attacks legul to end the duel but syrus plays skull dice and it lands on 6 reducing her queens attack to 628 so syrus now has 172 life points left. Mindy then plays swords of revaeling light to keep syrus from attacking for three turns. syrus sets a monster in defense so then mindy offers cosmo queen to summon dark magician girl and attacks syrus face down monster and it was steamroid so it was destroyed. syrus then sets another monsterand two cards facedown in defense and end his turn so mindy plays nobleman of crossut the monster was ray and temperature so it was removeer and has dark magician girl strike syrus directly and its skull dice again and it lands on five lowering her attack to 400 and then plays power oof ten which reduces the damage to 10% so syrus now has 132 lifepoints left. Syrus then plays dark core on mindy's monster and removes it from play. He then removes a light and dark monster to summon black luster soldier envoy of the begining and ends his turn by setting a card face down. Mindy summons destiny hero diamond dude and palys dark core on balck luster soldier and ends her turn by setting two cards face down. Syrus activates returned from the different dimenshion and loses half his life points so he has 76 left and has the returned balck luster soldier attack diamond dude but mindy plays negate attack. so mindy palys change of heart on balck luster soldier envoy of the beginning and activates her facedown monster reborn to bring back cosmo queen nad offers them to summon destiny hero dogma and attacks syrus jinzo #5 and lowers his life points to zero. so syrus agrees to be her boyfriend because not only is she a good duelist she is very cute.

GolenBlue

[111]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 15
    Sub Episode Name - Asuka vs Rei! The new rivalry!
    Dub Episode Name - Rival, Enemies, and Race!

Summary - Rei believes that Asuka is Judai's girlfriend but Asuka tried to tell Rei that she isn't. Rei pulled a lot of pranks on Asuka so Asuka became angry and decided to pull pranks on Rei for a payback. Finally, they both dueled. Rei wants to win Judai's heart but Asuka get angrier so she accepted Rei's offer for duel for Judai. Finally, Asuka won. Asuka told Rei that they can be rivals forever if she wants to.

Notes - This episode is one hour special.
    Also Judai's cousin, Yumi, appears.

Quotes -

Rei: So...you're Judai's girlfriend?
    Asuka: What the heck you're talking about?
    Rei: Don't lie to me. You know you like Judai. Too bad you can't HAVE him!
    Asuka: I don't care...what makes you think I'm Judai's girlfriend?
    Rei: Cause you hang out with him more than Junko and Momoe.
    Asuka: That's not true!
    Rei: Yes it is...so butt out! If I see you hanging out with Judai one more time...things will get ugly!
    Asuka: ...What? I never liked him!
    Rei: Then why do you hang out with him?
    Asuka: Because he's my friend!
    Rei: Why did you become his friend in the first place?
    Asuka: Because...ugh...I thought you were a cute friendly girl but... when you talked to me like that way...I guess you're not!
    Rei: (stomps away from Asuka)
    *During at the lunch time*
    Asuka: Hey Judai...Can I tell you something?
    Yumi: (makes a kissing noise)
    Asuka: (makes a evil stare at Yumi)
    Yumi: Um...I guess I'll eat this...ramen. (Laughs nervously)
    Asuka: You know Rei?
    Judai: (nods)
    Asuka: She-
    (Rei yells)
    Asuka: Gonna go! (rushes to outside)
    Rei: pant...pant...did Asuka just talk to you?
    Judai: Um...yea.
    Rei: Ugh!
    *During the girl's locker room*
    (Asuka opens her locker)
    *Splat!*
    Asuka: (looks at her shirt, there was purple and green goo all over her shirt.)
    Everyone: Eeeew!
    Rei: (laughs so hard)
    Asuka: Ew! Ew! Rei!!!
    *During at school*
    Asuka: (Sits down...all of the sudden, SPLAT! there was ketchup on the chair.)
    Asuka: (looks at her skirt, there was red stuff on it.)
    Rei: *giggle*
    Asuka: Grr...rei...(raises hand)
    Rei: (gasp)
    Crowler: Yes, my dear?
    Asuka: Err...Rei was pulling pranks on me and-
    Crowler: Rei? (points at Rei) You don't mess with obliesk blue!
    Rei: (blushes of embarssement)

Well...there are more but I don't wanna to write the WHOLE thing!

coolchris44

[112]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 22
    Ivlander14 wrote:
    simpsonfreak1 wrote:

here's one

Soul Battle (1)

While walking jaden gets hit with a package that is for him but it was sent by a mysterious stranger so jaden opens it to find the mellennium ring inside his sprit friends warn him not put it on but he does not listen and puts it on anyway he is then consumed an evil force after laughing evily he then gets back to the red dorm hassleberry welcomes him home syrus notices the ring he asks where he got it jaden tells him not to worry about it syrus continues to notice strange things about jaden he tries to tell the others but they think he the one acting strange janden says they will camp ou tonight later there all outside by a fire jaden then challenges syrus to a duel and asks everyone else to name there favorite and cards and to put them in syrus's deck they get to a tree stump which is what they will be dueling on jaden then tranforms into his yami jaden and traps everyone except syrus in their favorite cards syrus demands to know what happen to the real jaden yami jaden says if syrus wants his friends back he will have to beat him in a duel so the duel begins srus makes the first move he summons Cyber Tutu in defense mode but is shocked to see that alexis has become cyber tutu alexis wonders where she is turns around to see an normal sized syrus

Cool.
    love it

Dmluciano

[113]Mar 26, 2007
    Awsome a remake of the orginal yugioh episode. 

pharaoh_athem

[114]Mar 28, 2007

GolenBlue wrote:

Summary - Rei believes that Asuka is Judai's girlfriend but Asuka tried to tell Rei that she isn't. Rei pulled a lot of pranks on Asuka so Asuka became angry and decided to pull pranks on Rei for a payback. Finally, they both dueled. Rei wants to win Judai's heart but Asuka get angrier so she accepted Rei's offer for duel for Judai. Finally, Asuka won. Asuka told Rei that they can be rivals forever if she wants to.

Quotes -

Rei: Yes it is...so butt out! If I see you hanging out with Judai one more time...things will get ugly!
    Asuka: Because...ugh...I thought you were a cute friendly girl but... when you talked to me like that way...I guess you're not!
    (Rei yells)
    (Asuka opens her locker)
    *Splat!*
    *During at school*

GolenBlue your story rocks!!!! Can you just make the quotes. please!!!!! I'm begging you! Your story is very nice! 

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[118]Mar 29, 2007
    • level: 17

fire blasts and heros with fusion fury prt 1-its a new day at duel academy and ever since that duel with brandon hes gon dueling crazy but he found a fire duelist who he duels but they play defence for there fist 2 turns but the fire duelist raviels his name is shogun yuki and he raviels he is jadens long lost brother but jaden plays star neos but plays burstinatrix and axadentaly changes star neos into a fire monster and with thee upper hand shogun activates backfire with we need a medic so jadens monsters are deystroyd but he plays monster reborn to get star neos and then multaplie and de-fusion to get ralis neos and star neos but when its shoguns turn he activates ring of destruction destroying star neos will jaden win?

exbloding fusions prt 2-but jaden might win becaus of his two new neo spacions aracnia and probeo but shogun plays neo dragon-dedulas and avian and makes them fire monster by the spell card two new born flame brothers but jaden intrudusis qeatrupile contact fusion with neo spactions aracnia and probeo plus ralis the star bird and neos to make poisun stard web neos who will win?

poisan fusions prt 3- with that new neos jaden will win with raigaki and attacking making shogun at 1300 life poiints but jaden plays ozkai and hinotama making shogun lose 1300 life poins and with a surprising win jaden gets shoguns best cards dark storm and shoguns now a new studant.

im sory brother prt 4 [note-these 4 epasodes are a two hour and ten minnetts specil]-todays the 2nd day shoguns at duel academy but just to let us know he died in his sleep he got assasannaded and jaden found out thee assasin was alexis and so they duel and alexis deystroyd jadens best card but he playd dieng wish sohe picked his opponent looses 3999 life points but alexis wins but after that jaden had a chois alexiss carrd can kill jaden or he can win but he almost died because he said he wanted to win b ut alexis said wrong but an obalisk blue studint ran in front of the attack so the obalisk studint got hit insted but we find out that studint was jadens gurdian angel his dead brother shogun and so syrus comes and sees jaden talking to thin air and then jaden sees syrus so they duel and what a surprise syrus gave us he won and won and won to evry body in the acadamy.

Edited on 04/02/2007 12:58pm
    Edited 2 total times.

pharaoh_athem

[120]Mar 30, 2007

sdavcgtfdjhgfv wrote:
    GolenBlue wrote:

Quotes -

(Rei yells)
    (Asuka opens her locker)
    *Splat!*
    *During at school*

who rei and asuka

Alexis Rhodes and Blair (I don't know her last name :p)