Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Create your own episode!

Ivlander14

[141]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 28
    minerva73 wrote:

I was bored, so I decided to make an episode for my virtual season. I used the dub names in the episode. I also have put in notes to make it seem more real.

A License to Eliminate: Jaden in his hotel room watching TV when he sees Aster Phoenix dueling in the KaibaCorp arena in Nevada. He turns up the volume and sees that Aster is dueling against a duelist called Palm Destructor. Palm then activates a Spell Card called Return Agent and he Special Summons 3 monsters from his deck and defeats Aster. Jaden looks at the TV in shock and then he hears a knock on his door. Jaden goes to open the door to see three hooded men standing in front of the door and taking Jaden with them. They then put Jaden in a helicopter and about 2 hours later, Jaden is placed in a dark room. Palm Destructor appears and challenges Jaden to a duel. He says that he is an experienced Eliminator and he will defeat Jaden so badly, he won't have the will to duel again. The duel starts and Jaden uses his fusions to Special Summon Flame Wingman and Thunder Giant. Palm then uses new cards called Officers and uses them to destroy Jaden's Elemental Heroes. When it looks the all is against Jaden, he uses Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab and Elemental Hero Neos to destroy the Officers and wipe out the Destructor's entire LP. Once the duel ends, Palm Destructor tells Jaden that he will regret beating him because his boss will come and avenge his victory. Then, Jaden leaves the area when the others come and save him in a helicopter.

Notes:

• Season 5 Premiere
    • Kaiba, Roland, and Mokuba are featured in this episode
    • Created on April 4, 2007
    • Officers are the new breed of monster. They can automatically transfer any amount of their ATK points to the owner's LP or to another monster.
    • Featured Duel: Aster Phoenix Vs. Palm Destructor, Jaden Yuki Vs. Palm Destructor
    • Chazz doesn't appear in this episode.

How is the episode? There are more coming soon.

Cool.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

minerva73

[142]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 24

This is the second episode of my season 5. I used the dub names in the episode.

2.Bribing a King: Alexis, Syrus, Tyranno, Aster, Bastion, and Chazz ask Jaden what happened during his duel against Palm. Jaden tells them everything that happened during their duel. When Jaden finishes telling his story, the hotel manager tells Chazz that he has two guests waiting for him at the door. Chazz goes downstairs to meet Slade and Jagger wearing Duel Disks with jewels all over them. A man walks from behind Slade and Jagger and he is wearing a kingly robe and says that he and Chazz will duel for a portion of Princeton Corp since he holds some of the company's share. Princeton Corp was created once again from the ground up, but since Chazz is their brother he is automatically gifted with 33.3% of the company's shares. Chazz's brothers do not trust Chazz, so they hired the king called King Harold to defeat Chazz and take away his percentage of the company. The duel starts with King Harold activating his Royal Plant Calling to Special Summon Fairy King Truesdale. Then he Special Summons 4 other Plant monsters to the field and increases their ATK to about 1900 for each. Chazz looks like he is in a fix until he draws Ojama Ride to Special Summon his Beetrons and fuses them to Special Summon Assault Cannon Beetle. He then attacks King Harold in combination with A Feather of a Phoenix to defeat him. Then Slade and Jagger leave Chazz in disappointment about what happened.

Notes:

• Featured Duel: Chazz Vs. King Harold
    • The Princeton brothers reunite for this episode.
    • Featured Card: Royal Plant Calling - The user is allowed to give up 3000 LP to Special Summon up to 5 Plant Monsters from their deck or hand.
    • Created: April 5, 2007

Is it a good episode?

Ivlander14

[143]Apr 5, 2007
    minerva73 wrote:

This is the second episode of my season 5. I used the dub names in the episode.

2.Bribing a King: Alexis, Syrus, Tyranno, Aster, Bastion, and Chazz ask Jaden what happened during his duel against Palm. Jaden tells them everything that happened during their duel. When Jaden finishes telling his story, the hotel manager tells Chazz that he has two guests waiting for him at the door. Chazz goes downstairs to meet Slade and Jagger wearing Duel Disks with jewels all over them. A man walks from behind Slade and Jagger and he is wearing a kingly robe and says that he and Chazz will duel for a portion of Princeton Corp since he holds some of the company's share. Princeton Corp was created once again from the ground up, but since Chazz is their brother he is automatically gifted with 33.3% of the company's shares. Chazz's brothers do not trust Chazz, so they hired the king called King Harold to defeat Chazz and take away his percentage of the company. The duel starts with King Harold activating his Royal Plant Calling to Special Summon Fairy King Truesdale. Then he Special Summons 4 other Plant monsters to the field and increases their ATK to about 1900 for each. Chazz looks like he is in a fix until he draws Ojama Ride to Special Summon his Beetrons and fuses them to Special Summon Assault Beetle. He then attacks King Harold in combination with A Feather of a Phoenix to defeat him. Then Slade and Jagger leave Chazz in disappointment about what happened.

Notes:

• Featured Duel: Chazz Vs. King Harold
    • The Princeton brothers reunite for this episode.
    • Featured Card: Royal Plant Calling - The user is allowed to give up 3000 LP to Special Summon up to 5 Plant Monsters from their deck or hand.
    • Created: April 5, 2007

Is it a good episode?

Yeah, it's cool.

minerva73

[144]Apr 5, 2007

This is the third episode of my Season 5. I used dub names in order not to confuse anyone.

3.Cross My Heart and Hope to Win: In order to duel in the next tournament, Jaden and his friends must go enter at the tournament location. When they arrive at the tournament location they are qualified and the tournament proctor tells them that they will participate in the preliminaries the next day. After the gang leaves the registration area, a man in a white suit registers as Ken. He is also told that he will participate in the preliminaries the next day. Ken goes to his hotel and Palm is standing there in a suit as long as a couple of other men. He tells Palm and the other men that he will initiate the first phase of his plan when the tournament really starts. The next day, all of the tournament participants arrive at the Duel Stadium and some of the duels with the friends are in the notes. After the preliminary duels, the results are showed and the rules for the upcoming round are being viewed. The next day as all the duelists appear at the Duel Stadium awaiting the beginning shot, when a gray circle encloses the Duel Stadium and about 50 duelists are shut inside. The duelists are knocked unconscious and when they wake up, they see Ken standing on top of a ledge and he tells them that he has taken control of the tournament. Finally, Ken says that he is going to commence with his ultimate plan and control the world.

Notes:

• Created on April 5, 2007
    • Featured Duels: Jaden Vs. Duel Computer, Alexis Vs. Duel Computer, Syrus Vs. Duel Computer, Tyranno Vs. Duel Computer, Chazz Vs. Duel Computer, Ken Vs. Duel Computer
    • This episode marks the beginning of the story arc.
    • Supposed to be a two parter episode.
    • Original Title: Crowning a Dueling King!
    • Similar to A Virtual Nightmare. (click link to see episode description)

snowy353

[145]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 3
    episode 887935 season 7777777777.1232572898
    the loss of evil eng
    loss of puzzle evil yugi reborn jaden vs yugi jap
    sartiours returns on the dark side he is super strong knows everything then one day takes control of bonapratre and forces him to invite yugi to da when he arrives he makes bonparte steals yugis puzzle and puts the shadow key in which makes yugi evil and gives the puzzle to jaden jaden vs yugi jaden uses puzzle it is a fake it was actully given to sartiuors he turns EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL IN BLACK BRIngs his bro of the light back and white what will happen when doom arrives also martin,marik,dartz,pegasus,and every evil duesilt on earth returns is the end for jaden find out next time on ygx ps everyone in all gens are in the school including pepole from the past but are all evil except one yugi light side

snowy353

[146]Apr 5, 2007
    snowy353 wrote:
    episode 887935 season (1) 7777777777.1232572898
    the loss of evil eng
    loss of puzzle evil yugi reborn jaden vs yugi jap
    sartiours returns on the dark side he is super strong knows everything then one day takes control of bonapratre and forces him to invite yugi to da when he arrives he makes bonparte steals yugis puzzle and puts the shadow key in which makes yugi evil and gives the puzzle to jaden jaden vs yugi jaden uses puzzle it is a fake it was actully given to sartiuors he turns EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL IN BLACK BRIngs his bro of the light back and white what will happen when doom arrives also martin,marik,dartz,pegasus,and every evil duesilt on earth returns is the end for jaden find out next time on ygx ps everyone in all gens are in the school including pepole from the past but are all evil except one yugi light side EVERYONE HAS NEW DECKS ESPAROBA DUELSSARTRIOUS BECAUSE HE FEELS BAD THAT HE HELPED SARTUIRORS BE REBORNED SO ITS JADEN VS YUGI AND ESP VS SARTIOURIS PSY DECK VS PSY DECK DIFFRENT SOME PEPOLE ARE MIXED UP DECKS
    to be contiued

mrpuff47

[147]Apr 6, 2007
    • level: 5

April Fools and a duel Part 1 _ Its April fools day so everyone is planning pranks to pull on eachother. The new duel acdamey pool has open and Crowler has hired Alexis as lifeguard. knowing this chazz sets up a plan to fake drowning in order to get alexis to kiss him. Meanwhile Johan and jaden are forming a plan to fool BLair by pretending the Light of desrtuctionwhich was a plan they got from alexis  has returned and is controlling jaden. So chazz heads to the pool and jumps in and pretends to drown and alexis jumps in to save him and when she does she has to revive him and she has to give him mouth to mouth resucitation but he wakes up and she accidentily kisses him so she slaps him and runs to tell crowler what he did. Later that night at the Slifer dorm jaden , johan and blair are relaxing in their new hottub and the johan says he and Jaden have to leave but the just sneek out to create the illusion of the light using a film projector. So jaden returns and johan hides off in the distance with the projector and starts it so the light will appear and so Blair asks Jaden whats up and he says I'm not jaden I'm the light of destruction who has taken over Jaden's mind ha ha ha Blair gets so scared she almost peed her pants but then says hey i thought the light was destroyed so then the fakely possessed Jaden says no i've returned to take over the world again so BLairs runs off screaming to tell Alexis what had happened and Jaden and Johan laugh like crazy. meanwhile crowler has found chazz and says his punnishiment is a week of detion and he must duel crowler. so the duel begins and crowler summons amcient gear soldier and chazz stes a monster in defense.

Part 2_ Crowler plays change of heart to gain chazz's monster and offers the two to summon amcient gear golem and attacks Chazz directly. Chazz Plays polyimerization to summon Ojama king by fusing the three ojama's in his hand and then plays shield and sword to switch the attack and defense of the monster and then equips ojama king with megamorph which allow it to double its attack and attacks gear golem causing crowler to loses 3500 life points. meanwhile blair tells alexis about the whole ordeal with the light and alexis can't stop laughing  because she was the one that told jaden to use that prank. So blair asked why she thought it was funny and she says it was her idea and she gave it to jaden and johan. Jaden and Johan feel sorry for what they've done so they decide to make an appology cake for her. Meanwhile crowler plays dark hole on chazz and then reborns gear golem and attacks chazz directly to win the duel. So Blair returns to the slifer dorm with alexis to pull a prank on jadenwith the help of atticus.  the three pretend to be aliens and are going to capture jaden. so jaden goes outside for second and the three aliens capture him and carry him away and he begins to panick. they say they are taking him to their lab which is really the obelisk dorm so they take him in and he starts panicking even more but so they pretend to operate on him with alien gadgets. jaden starts screaming so they decide to stop and take off the alien masks and jaden starts cracking up and tells them that that was a great prank. Meanwhile johan had seen what happen and told crowler that jaden had been taken by aliens but crowler just alughed at him. so johan finds jaden blair, atticus,and alexis and ask where the aliens are and they tell him that it was all a prank and everyone has a good laugh.

Edited on 04/07/2007 12:04pm

Dmluciano

[148]Apr 6, 2007
    • level: 12
    I like this episode idea but it claims on the card that Ancient Gear Golem cannot be special summoned. So Monster Reborn wouldn't work

Tubelubber

[149]Apr 6, 2007
    • level: 58

Blair Gets Lost

Blair gets left out when Jaden hangs around with many others, including Alexis. She decides to run away from the dorm and packs up. She walks into the forest late at night. Meanwhile, back at the dorm, Jaden is about to call Blair to get ready for bed when he sees a note:

Dear Jaden,

Nobody is paying any attention to me,
    so I ran away. You'll have all the time you want
    with Lexi. Sorry, Jaden.

XOXOXOXOXO,
    Blair

Jaden is worried. So he and Alexis search the whole academy for Blair, but no sign of her. Blair is hiding behind a bush the deep dark forest. Nobody can find her there. Jaden and Alexis stop in the forest and sit down, thinking that they'll never find Blair.

Jaden: I should've kept a better eye on her, Alexis.
    Alexis: Me, too. I'm really worried. (cries) What if she's so scared and crying now?
    Jaden: Don't cry, Lex. I'm sure she's fine.

Blair overhears them, and starts to cry, too.

Blair: They really were worried about me. I knew I should've stayed with them.

Jaden and Alexis hear crying by the bush. They look behind the bush and find Blair. They are so happy, they hug Blair, crying tears of joy.

Jaden: I'm glad you're okay, Blair.
    Alexis: We're sorry we didn't keep an eye on you, sweetheart.
    Blair: And I'm sorry I ran away. I love you two so much, and I always will.
    Jaden: Aww. We love you too, kid.
    Alexis: Come on, guys, let's go home. It's past midnight, and we'd better get some sleep.

Back at the dorm, Jaden, Alexis, and Blair get into bed together (the same bed).

Jaden: Good night, girls.
    Alexis and Blair: Good night, Jaden.

Jaden falls asleep, and the girls kiss him good night. Then they fall asleep too. How emotional.

coolchris44

[150]Apr 6, 2007
    • level: 22
    Tubelubber wrote:

Blair Gets Lost

Blair gets left out when Jaden hangs around with many others, including Alexis. She decides to run away from the dorm and packs up. She walks into the forest late at night. Meanwhile, back at the dorm, Jaden is about to call Blair to get ready for bed when he sees a note:

Dear Jaden,

Nobody is paying any attention to me,
    so I ran away. You'll have all the time you want
    with Lexi. Sorry, Jaden.

XOXOXOXOXO,
    Blair

Jaden is worried. So he and Alexis search the whole academy for Blair, but no sign of her. Blair is hiding behind a bush the deep dark forest. Nobody can find her there. Jaden and Alexis stop in the forest and sit down, thinking that they'll never find Blair.

Jaden: I should've kept a better eye on her, Alexis.
    Alexis: Me, too. I'm really worried. (cries) What if she's so scared and crying now?
    Jaden: Don't cry, Lex. I'm sure she's fine.

Blair overhears them, and starts to cry, too.

Blair: They really were worried about me. I knew I should've stayed with them.

Jaden and Alexis hear crying by the bush. They look behind the bush and find Blair. They are so happy, they hug Blair, crying tears of joy.

Jaden: I'm glad you're okay, Blair.
    Alexis: We're sorry we didn't keep an eye on you, sweetheart.
    Blair: And I'm sorry I ran away. I love you two so much, and I always will.
    Jaden: Aww. We love you too, kid.
    Alexis: Come on, guys, let's go home. It's past midnight, and we'd better get some sleep.

Back at the dorm, Jaden, Alexis, and Blair get into bed together (the same bed).

Jaden: Good night, girls.
    Alexis and Blair: Good night, Jaden.

Jaden falls asleep, and the girls kiss him good night. Then they fall asleep too. How emotional.

good idea

mrpuff47

[151]Apr 7, 2007
    • level: 5
    Dmluciano wrote:
    I like this episode idea but it claims on the card that Ancient Gear Golem cannot be special summoned. So Monster Reborn wouldn't work
    oops my bad.
    heres a new one
    April Fools and Duels Part 3_ Chazz realizes that Dr.crowler chaeated so he challenges him to a rematch Dr.crowler admitts he cheated so he accepts and says if chazz wins no detentions will have to be served for him. Meanwhile Jaden,Johan,Syrus,Alexis,Mindy,atticus,and blair decide to pull the alien prank on chazz. unaware that they are being spyed on by martin and bob banter they discuss the prank plans.Chazz begins the duel by summoning cliff the trap remover and crowler set a monster in defense. Chazz then attacks it but it is ejection fairy lily so he loses 300 life points and then crowler plays snatch steal on cliff and offers the monsters to summon ancient gear golem and equips him with black pendant and attacks chazz directly leaving him with 200 life points. Chazz then sets a monster in defense and plays rageki so gear golem is gone. crowler then summons ancient gear soldier amd attacks the facedown which turns out to be cyber jar and the monsters are destroyed and they both draw five cards. crowler gets 5 spell caRDS. while chazz gets v tiger jet w wing catapult don zaloog and two chtonian soilders so summmons then all and then during his turn attacks crowler with all five monsters to win the duel so crowler says no detention. later that night chazz is relaxing outside in his lounge chair watching wrestling and drinking soda when bob banter and martin tell him to be on the lookout for the fake aliens. so chazz ask who the fake aliens are and they say that its jaden and friends. about 15 minutes later the aliens show up and attempt to scare chazz but he knows its jaden and his friends so he tells them to take off the masks because he knows who they are and they do and ask him who told them and he says martin told him. meanwhile martin told crowler about jaden,syrus,alexis,atticus,mindy,blair,and johan's plan so he finds them and gives them all detention for a week. Later that night Blair finds martin and gives him a wedgie for ratting on them because he is blair and jaden's friend and she can't believe he would do that so he tells her that bob banter dared him to tell chazz and he dare bob as well. Blair thinks he is lying so she gives him another wedgie right in front of everyone. so he runs and tells his dad Vice channcelor bonapart who has already heard the sgtory from crowler and chazz and so bonapart tells him he deserved it because no one likes a tattle tale.

minerva73

[152]Apr 7, 2007

This is the fourth episode of my Season 5. I used dub names in order not to confuse anyone.

4. Deal or No Deal: Ken continues talking and then he says that he owns one of the biggest dueling corporations in Duel Monsters. Jaden speaks up out of the crowd and says that what Ken is doing is crazy. Ken then tells everybody that in order for him to successfully rule the planet, he needs to test out his strategy on test subjects and the 50 duelists who made it in the next round are his guinea pigs. He then transports the crowd of duelists into a room with a Marauding Captain and Shadow Tamer facing each other with Duel Disks on. They then start dueling and Ken explains that they will duel using the Deck Master rules from KaibaCorp. The duel starts with Marauding Captain using its Deck Master ability and it moved itself to the field to Special Summon 2 extra Warrior monsters from his hand to the field. Unfortunately, Shadow Tamer uses its Deck Master ability to take control of one of Marauding Captain's monsters and destroys Marauding Captain ending the duel regardless of Life Points. Ken says that the duels in his tournament will take a new twist on the Deck Master Rules. Ken then takes them to the duel starting from the beginning and Ken says that before every duel the duelist is fused with a monster. Two virtual duelists that Ken created appear and one fuses with Marauding Captain and the other fuses with Shadow Tamer. Then the duel starts with their Deck Master abilities enhanced and another twist is added. They have to duel with a deck featured around the monster that they fuse with. The duel restarts again with Marauding Captain using its powers to Special Summon new Warriors and defeats Shadow Tamer and wins the duel.

NOTES:

• Created on April 6, 2007
    • Featured Duels: Marauding Captain Vs. Shadow Tamer
    • Deck Master Rules have been altered in this episode and will be explained in episode 5.
    • Ken has transported all of the duelists into the Virtual World as of this episode.

Is this a good episode?

Edited on 04/07/2007 12:16pm

Tubelubber

[153]Apr 7, 2007
    • level: 58
    minerva73 wrote:

This is the fourth episode of my Season 5. I used dub names in order not to confuse anyone.

4. Deal or No Deal: Ken continues talking and then he says that he owns one of the biggest dueling corporations in Duel Monsters. Jaden speaks up out of the crowd and says that what Ken is doing is crazy. Ken then tells everybody that in order for him to successfully rule the planet, he needs to test out his strategy on test subjects and the 50 duelists who made it in the next round are his guinea pigs. He then transports the crowd of duelists into a room with a Marauding Captain and Shadow Tamer facing each other with Duel Disks on. They then start dueling and Ken explains that they will duel using the Deck Master rules from KaibaCorp. The duel starts with Marauding Captain using its Deck Master ability and it moved itself to the field to Special Summon 2 extra Warrior monsters from his hand to the field. Unfortunately, Shadow Tamer uses its Deck Master ability to take control of one of Marauding Captain's monsters and destroys Marauding Captain ending the duel regardless of Life Points. Ken says that the duels in his tournament will take a new twist on the Deck Master Rules. Ken then takes them to the duel starting from the beginning and Ken says that before every duel the duelist is fused with a monster. Two virtual duelists that Ken created appear and one fuses with Marauding Captain and the other fuses with Shadow Tamer. Then the duel starts with their Deck Master abilities enhanced and another twist is added. They have to duel with a deck featured around the monster that they fuse with. The duel restarts again with Marauding Captain using its powers to Special Summon new Warriors and defeats Shadow Tamer and wins the duel.

NOTES:

• Deck Master Rules have been altered in this episode and will be explained in episode 5.
    • Ken has transported all of the duelists into the Virtual World as of this episode.

Is this a good episode?

The title is the same as a game show of the same name.

minerva73

[154]Apr 7, 2007
    Tubelubber wrote:
    minerva73 wrote:

NOTES:

Is this a good episode?

The title is the same as a game show of the same name.

I did that on purpose. I did that as I did with the title of Episode 3: Cross My Heart and Hope to Win which is a popular saying.

Dmluciano

[155]Apr 7, 2007
    • level: 12
    I liked the deck master system so thanks for bringing it back

Rykku_Alsheid

[156]Apr 7, 2007
    • level: 6

Ok, I came up with a short storyline a while back, mixing in a few of my original characters with the Academy students, at some point during season 2, after Zane goes underground, but before the GX Tourney. I'll give some Janime style descriptions first, followed by specifics later.

1. The Power of Darkness - The first match up of the School Duels between Chazz Princeton and newcomer Anna begins. When Chazz summons his Armed Dragon LV7, is Anna in for more than she bargained for? And what does "The Sacred Tome of the Dark Magician" do that makes her so confident that she can win?

2. Star Struck - It's Maria's turn now, and she's going up against newly promoted yellow student Syrus Truesdale. Will the Duke of Landstar be able to make quick work of Syrus' Vehicroids, or does Syrus have a few new tricks up his sleeve from his new promotion.

3. Best Served Cold - Maria is unconsious after being humiliated in her duel with Syrus, and this doesn't settle well with German regional champion Bridgette Von Helder, who declairs a revenge match against the young Truesdale. Is Syrus going to learn the true meaning of respect for his opponents after this duel, or will he be too shaken up by Bridgette's headliner card to ever duel again?

4. Melanie Neutron - And it's the third match time, Melanie Von Helder vs. Dr. Vellian Crowler. Immediately, Crowler summons a new Ancient Gear monster, locking out all of Melanie's high level monsters. A miricle draw is all it takes to change the game, and she needs a spectacular one to turn this game around.

5. Checkmate! - Rebecca, the Brazillian champion, opens up a vicious assault with her Infernal Chessboard and her Archfiends, while Bastion struggles to get the pieces of his Water Dragon onto the field. In a time of great need, will a card from an unlikely source win it for the super genius of Ra Yellow?

6. Looking for a Hero Part 1 - And it's time for the final match. Anna is going back up on stage, and she's dueling Academy All Star Jaden Yuki. After barely winning against Chazz, is Jaden a league all his own?

7. Looking for a Hero Part 2 - Anna has countered Flame Wingman and Thunder Giant, two of Jaden's headliners, and has placed her Sacred Tome back on the field. Jaden has 3 turns to turn it around before the most powerful monster Anna has makes a return appearance in the game.

8. Mind Games Part 1 - Learning of the powers of darkness controlling Bridgette's deck, Jaden convinces Zane Truesdale to make an appearance in the School Duel. This time, the stakes are higher than ever, as both duelists summon their Cyber End Dragons almost immediately, and the duel energy causes Zane to have a conflict on concience.

9. Mind Games Part 2 - While the cyber duel between Zane and Bridgette continues, Zane must duel himself in the Mindscape. Who will be the victor of the bizarre double duel?

10. Mind Games Part 3 - It's down to the wire in both worlds. With Chimeratech on the field, Zane is about to declair victory over Bridgette's cursed deck, but can he do the same in the Mindscape? Bridgette has 3 cards face down, will one of them turn the game around for her?

Ok, so like I said, I'll have specifics later.

snowy353

[157]Apr 8, 2007
    BIKINI BOTTOM eVERYONE HAS A SAILING CLASS TOINGIGHT AT 330 AM SAYS DR CROWLER ON THE TRIP A HUGE WAVE CRASHES MAEKS EVERYONE FALL UNDERWATER THEY LANDED IN BIKINI BOTTOM WAIT A MINUTE THIS ISNT BIKIKINI BOTTOM SAYS JADEN DARK SARTIOURS BRAINWASHED THEM THEY ARE ALL EVIL BUT WE CANT FIGHT THEM UNDERWATER WHO CAN FIGHT NEXT TIME SPECAIL SOMEONE IF U WANT TO KNOW IT find out who it is next time

snowy353

[158]Apr 8, 2007
    snowy353 wrote:
    BIKINI BOTTOM eVERYONE HAS A SAILING CLASS TOINGIGHT AT 330 AM SAYS DR CROWLER ON THE TRIP A HUGE WAVE CRASHES MAEKS EVERYONE FALL UNDERWATER THEY LANDED IN BIKINI BOTTOM WAIT A MINUTE THIS ISNT BIKIKINI BOTTOM SAYS JADEN DARK SARTIOURS BRAINWASHED THEM THEY ARE ALL EVIL BUT WE CANT FIGHT THEM UNDERWATER WHO CAN FIGHT NEXT TIME SPECAIL SOMEONE IF U WANT TO KNOW IT find out who it is next time

rebirth of light and dark part 2 to other episdeode yugi for every time DUEL 4500 to 4500 atem: Since im evil I go first go jinzo 7 ace despar and blackpendant and seal of oricalcos now jinzo 7 has 2500 atk points and can attack u directly bye bye yugi 2000 my move i play magcian of power i give half my lps to play dark magican know go book of secret arts attack atem 4200 oh yeah tough guy go psychic warrior the 7th in defense mode go monster reborn doube attack yugi 800 go dark margican girl polymorationz go light magican 3300 ability protectoin from deriect attacks go stop defince attock jinzo 7 impossible atem 1400 my draw hahhahahah its over little yugi i drawed the card of ur demise the psy god of doom i sacrafise all my psychic monsters and half my lp to play it with 15000 atk points and 7000 defencse points your soul ours hahahahahaahhah to be contiuned

minerva73

[159]Apr 9, 2007

This is the fifth episode of my Season 5. I used dub names in order not to confuse anyone.

5. Error of Spark Ways: Ken then allows all of the duelists trapped in the area to get a new deck. A database of cards appear and each of the duelists are instructed to choose a deck in which they will keep with them and not change any cards. Ken then puts his hand in the air and the background changes into a downtown area. Jaden, Syrus, Chazz, Tyranno, and Alexis all look at each other and then Chazz comes to the conclusion that they should defeat Ken and escape. Tyranno says that it would be better if they split up, but they should keep in contact with each other if one of them finds Ken. They go to one of the stores and Alexis buys 5 Walkie-Talkies to keep in touch with everyone. They each leave and Jaden is walking when he bumps into a man who introduces himself as Overcast Star. He then tells Jaden that they are in the Virtual World and they are under Ken's control. He challenges Jaden to a duel and he says that they will use the new Deck Master rules. Overcast goes over the Deck Master rules and tells Jaden to choose a Deck Master. Jaden chooses Elemental Hero Sparkman as his Deck Master while Overcast chooses Rallis the Star Bird as his. The duel starts and Jaden is having trouble finding out the Deck Master ability of Sparkman until he only has 200 LP left and discovers it. He uses it to Special Summon Elemental Hero Clayman and fuses it with his Deck Master bring forth Elemental Hero Thunder Giant as his Deck Master. Jaden finally uses his Deck Master ability to destroy Overcast's monsters and win the duel. After the duel, Jaden calls his friends and tells them about the Deck Master Rules and being in the Virtual World.

NOTES:

• Created on April 9, 2007
    • Featured Duel: Overcast Star Vs. Jaden
    • Deck Master Abilities:
      • Elemental Hero Sparkman - Reveal all facedown Monster cards on opponents side of field and they are flipped face up. No Flip Effects are activated
      • Rallis the Star Bird - Increase the ATK of one monster on the field by the Level of one card in the owner's hand.
      • Elemental Hero Thunder Giant - Destroy one card on the opponent's side of the field. Can only be activated once per turn.
    • The entire gang knows about the Virtual World now.
    • Ken's plan is revealed by Overcast Star.
    • This is Jaden's second time in the Virtual World. First time: Mirror, Mirror.
    • First time Deck Master abilities are used in GX.

Is it a good idea?

Ivlander14

[160]Apr 9, 2007
    minerva73 wrote:

This is the fifth episode of my Season 5. I used dub names in order not to confuse anyone.

5. Error of Spark Ways: Ken then allows all of the duelists trapped in the area to get a new deck. A database of cards appear and each of the duelists are instructed to choose a deck in which they will keep with them and not change any cards. Ken then puts his hand in the air and the background changes into a downtown area. Jaden, Syrus, Chazz, Tyranno, and Alexis all look at each other and then Chazz comes to the conclusion that they should defeat Ken and escape. Tyranno says that it would be better if they split up, but they should keep in contact with each other if one of them finds Ken. They go to one of the stores and Alexis buys 5 Walkie-Talkies to keep in touch with everyone. They each leave and Jaden is walking when he bumps into a man who introduces himself as Overcast Star. He then tells Jaden that they are in the Virtual World and they are under Ken's control. He challenges Jaden to a duel and he says that they will use the new Deck Master rules. Overcast goes over the Deck Master rules and tells Jaden to choose a Deck Master. Jaden chooses Elemental Hero Sparkman as his Deck Master while Overcast chooses Rallis the Star Bird as his. The duel starts and Jaden is having trouble finding out the Deck Master ability of Sparkman until he only has 200 LP left and discovers it. He uses it to Special Summon Elemental Hero Clayman and fuses it with his Deck Master bring forth Elemental Hero Thunder Giant as his Deck Master. Jaden finally uses his Deck Master ability to destroy Overcast's monsters and win the duel. After the duel, Jaden calls his friends and tells them about the Deck Master Rules and being in the Virtual World.

NOTES:

• Created on April 9, 2007
    • Featured Duel: Overcast Star Vs. Jaden
    • Deck Master Abilities:
      • Elemental Hero Sparkman - Reveal all facedown Monster cards on opponents side of field and they are flipped face up. No Flip Effects are activated
      • Rallis the Star Bird - Increase the ATK of one monster on the field by the Level of one card in the owner's hand.
      • Elemental Hero Thunder Giant - Destroy one card on the opponent's side of the field. Can only be activated once per turn.
    • The entire gang knows about the Virtual World now.
    • Ken's plan is revealed by Overcast Star.
    • This is Jaden's second time in the Virtual World. First time: Mirror, Mirror.
    • First time Deck Master abilities are used in GX.

Is it a good idea?

Yeah.