Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Create your own episode!

Rykku_Alsheid

[161]Apr 10, 2007
    • level: 6

Alright, time for the specifics of the episodes.

1. The Power of Darkness - Getting right into the duel, it's Chazz's turn first. He sets 2 face downs (Rope of Life and Call of the Haunted), and summons Armed Dragon LV3 in defense mode. Anna draws, and summons Breaker the Magical Warrior, and activating his effect, destroys Rope of Life. Then, she activates the Sacred Tome of the Dark Magician, sacrificing her Breaker. When she attempts to explain it's effect, Chazz interrupts and says that nothing can stop his Armed Dragons, and with no monsters on her field, she's going to take a pounding next turn. She then activates Life Trick, paying 500 (3500/4000)points to revive Breaker the Magical Warrior, and attacks Armed Dragon with it. Chazz activates Call of the Haunted, and revives Armed Dragon before Anna ends her turn, and evolves it on his standby phase. Chazz declares and attack against Breaker (2700/4000), and then evolves Armed Dragon to level 7 at the end of his turn. Anna draws, and summons Skilled Dark Magician in attack mode, then activates Card Destruction. With her new hand, she activates Pot of Greed, followed by Graceful Charity. With 3 counters, she activates the effect of SDM, summoning the original Dark Magician to the field. Jaden is in awe over the legendary card that Yugi used to become King of Games. Finally, she activates Rush Recklessly, and with her powered up magician, destroys Armed Dragon LV7 (2700/3600). Chazz's turn, and he activates Level Modulation to revive Armed Dragon LV5, and Anna draws 2 cards. Chazz finally activates Graveyard in the Fourth Dimension, sending Armed Dragons LV3 and LV7 back to the deck, and Level Up!, evolving Armed Dragon to LV7, and attacking Dark Magician with it (2400/3600). Anna's turn, and she draw, hoping it's something good. She sets one monster face down (Apprentice Magician), as well as one more face down (Waboku). Turn goes to Chazz, who evolves his dragon to LV10. Anna uses Waboku, but Chazz is unimpressed, saying it's just delaying his victory. He ends his turn, and it goes back to Anna. She draws, and it's time to activate the effect of her Sacred Tome of the Dark Magician. When she tributes it, as well as her face down Apprentice Magician, summoning Dark Magician of Chaos from her deck. She takes Graceful Charity back from her graveyard, and promptly uses it. One quick look, and she declares victory. Chazz says it's impossible, that no matter how powerful Dark Magician of Chaos is, Armed Dragon LV10 is still more powerful. Anna says that sheer strength isn't everything, and she's about to prove it. By tributing Breaker the Magical Warrior, and Magician of Faith (discareded by Graceful Charity earlier) from her graveyard, she manages to summon Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning. Chazz freaks out, hoping Dr. Crowler will end the match due to the use of an illegal card, but Bastion reminds him that Black Luster Soldier was never banned because only a few copies were ever made. Anna uses the effect of BLS, removing Armed Dragon from the game, and attacks directly with Dark Magician of Chaos (2400/600). Chazz realizes this is the end of the duel, no matter what he draws, it's going to end the same, so he surrenders the duel. Anna thanks him for the match, and suggests they turn over their next cards, just to see what could have been. Anna reveals the relatively pointless Gather Your Mind, and Chazz gets Pot of Greed. Curious, he draws 2 cards, and shocked to find Dark Hole and Level Modulation as his next draws. He goes off on a rant about all the stupid luck in the world, and it's time for the next duel to start.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

minerva73

[162]Apr 10, 2007
    • level: 24
    Rykku_Alsheid wrote:

Alright, time for the specifics of the episodes.

1. The Power of Darkness - Getting right into the duel, it's Chazz's turn first. He sets 2 face downs (Rope of Life and Call of the Haunted), and summons Armed Dragon LV3 in defense mode. Anna draws, and summons Breaker the Magical Warrior, and activating his effect, destroys Rope of Life. Then, she activates the Sacred Tome of the Dark Magician, sacrificing her Breaker. When she attempts to explain it's effect, Chazz interrupts and says that nothing can stop his Armed Dragons, and with no monsters on her field, she's going to take a pounding next turn. She then activates Life Trick, paying 500 (3500/4000)points to revive Breaker the Magical Warrior, and attacks Armed Dragon with it. Chazz activates Call of the Haunted, and revives Armed Dragon before Anna ends her turn, and evolves it on his standby phase. Chazz declares and attack against Breaker (2700/4000), and then evolves Armed Dragon to level 7 at the end of his turn. Anna draws, and summons Skilled Dark Magician in attack mode, then activates Card Destruction. With her new hand, she activates Pot of Greed, followed by Graceful Charity. With 3 counters, she activates the effect of SDM, summoning the original Dark Magician to the field. Jaden is in awe over the legendary card that Yugi used to become King of Games. Finally, she activates Rush Recklessly, and with her powered up magician, destroys Armed Dragon LV7 (2700/3600). Chazz's turn, and he activates Level Modulation to revive Armed Dragon LV5, and Anna draws 2 cards. Chazz finally activates Graveyard in the Fourth Dimension, sending Armed Dragons LV3 and LV7 back to the deck, and Level Up!, evolving Armed Dragon to LV7, and attacking Dark Magician with it (2400/3600). Anna's turn, and she draw, hoping it's something good. She sets one monster face down (Apprentice Magician), as well as one more face down (Waboku). Turn goes to Chazz, who evolves his dragon to LV10. Anna uses Waboku, but Chazz is unimpressed, saying it's just delaying his victory. He ends his turn, and it goes back to Anna. She draws, and it's time to activate the effect of her Sacred Tome of the Dark Magician. When she tributes it, as well as her face down Apprentice Magician, summoning Dark Magician of Chaos from her deck. She takes Graceful Charity back from her graveyard, and promptly uses it. One quick look, and she declares victory. Chazz says it's impossible, that no matter how powerful Dark Magician of Chaos is, Armed Dragon LV10 is still more powerful. Anna says that sheer strength isn't everything, and she's about to prove it. By tributing Breaker the Magical Warrior, and Magician of Faith (discareded by Graceful Charity earlier) from her graveyard, she manages to summon Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning. Chazz freaks out, hoping Dr. Crowler will end the match due to the use of an illegal card, but Bastion reminds him that Black Luster Soldier was never banned because only a few copies were ever made. Anna uses the effect of BLS, removing Armed Dragon from the game, and attacks directly with Dark Magician of Chaos (2400/600). Chazz realizes this is the end of the duel, no matter what he draws, it's going to end the same, so he surrenders the duel. Anna thanks him for the match, and suggests they turn over their next cards, just to see what could have been. Anna reveals the relatively pointless Gather Your Mind, and Chazz gets Pot of Greed. Curious, he draws 2 cards, and shocked to find Dark Hole and Level Modulation as his next draws. He goes off on a rant about all the stupid luck in the world, and it's time for the next duel to start.

That episode seemed so real. I could actually imagine the duel happening.

Rykku_Alsheid

[163]Apr 10, 2007

I just realized I should probably explain what some of the created cards do.

Life Trick - Magic - (Image of the guy on Question getting out of a box) - Pay 500 points to revive one spellcaster used in a tribute. Any effect they may have is negated.

The Sacred Tome of the Dark Magician - Continuous Magic - (Image of a book infront of the magic seal that's in the background of the SDY Dark Magician) - Tribute one Spellcaster on the field. After one turn, tribute this card to special summon Dark Magician Girl from your hand/deck. After two turns, tribute this card, and one other magic/trap card to special summon Dark Magician from your hand/deck. After three turns, tribute this card, and another spellcaster monster to special summon Dark Magician of Chaos from your hand/deck.

Time for my next episode:

2. Star Struck - It's time for the second duel, Maria, the Spanish regional champion, vs. Syrus Truesdale. Syrus declares victory, but Anna says that it's too early for any sort of outcome to be determined, and questions why Syrus is so sure he'll win. Jaden explains what happened to Zane, and how Syrus wants to prove himself, and maybe snap Zane back to his senses. Bridgette explains that Maria won the Spanish tournament through an unconventional deck type, and figures that Syrus doesn't stand a chance. Finally, the duel begins. Maria starts by laying down a trap (Gravity Bind), and summoning Swordsman of Landstar in defense mode. It's a real shocker to the students of the academy. Such a weak monster could NEVER stand a chance against Syrus' machines. She ends her turn, which goes to Syrus. He summons his Drillroid in attack mode, and declares an attack. Maria activates Gravity Bind, locking down Sy's monster. He sets down 2 cards (2 Wonder Garage cards), and ends his turn. Maria draws, and activates her 5-Pointed Land Star. She searches her deck, and follows up with Gathering of Landstar, summoning to the field Brigadier of Landstar, Grappler of Landstar, Knight of Landstar, and Paladin of Landstar. Finally, she uses Allied Forces, and each one of them gets an extra 1000 attack points. She ends her turn. Syrus draws, and activates his Gryphon's Feather Duster. He sends his Wonder Garages to the graveyard, and summons Steamroid and Submarineroid, as well as getting 1000 extra life points (4000/5000). Finally, he activates Polymerization to create Jumbo Drill, and ends his turn. On her turn, not to be outdown, Maria brings out her own Polymerization, fusing her 5 Landstar monsters to create the Duke of Landstar. On the sidelines, Bastion remarks on how Maria's unconventional deck strategies really do work. Bridgette says that no one has ever been able to best her Duke before, and it's not going to look good for Syrus. Syrus seems confident in his ability to win, but since neither of them can declare an attack right now, this duel will be going on for a while. Maria remarks about how she'll end that problem, playing Mystical Space Typhoon on her own Gravity Bind, commanding her Duke to destroy the Jumbo Drill (4000/4800). She ends her turn. (Monologue time, Maria thinks in her mind that she absolutely has to win this duel, or else she'll be embarassed among her friends, and the students of the academy. Using a Landstar deck is not recommended for anyone, and she's out to prove it does work.) Now it's Sy's turn. First it's Pot of Greed time, and he draws the 2 cards that ensure his victory. First, he plays Premature Burial (4000/4000) to revive Jumbo Drill, and then activates Limiter Removal. With his newly powered drill, he steamrolls the Duke of Landstar (1200/4000), and follows up with De-Fusion. One swift attack from the roid trio, and the duel ends. Syrus goes over to give her a handshake, but she doesn't seem to be interested. Rather, she wondered how her Duke could be taken down as easily as it was. Her duel disk comes loose, and falls to the ground, ejecting all her cards before shorting out and creating a small explosion. She falls over, unconcious from the grief. In fact, a look of grief crosses the faces of her friends, followed by a look of anger across Bridgette's face. (To Be Continued) 

GolenBlue

[164]Apr 11, 2007
    • level: 15

Ok...countiued to my story. 

Rei - Blair

Asuka - Alexis

Judai - Jaden

Manjoume - Chazz

Sho - Syrus

Jai - Crystal

Yumi - Charlette

*During at outside*

Rei: Grr...Asuka makes me so mad...

Asuka: Well that's too bad. You are one who started it.

Rei: Asuka! 

Asuka: Why can't we talk about this and settle it out!

Rei: How about a duel?

Asuka: As you wish!

*Bell Rings*

Asuka:...It's too late, the bell rang, we have go back to class...

Rei: How about a duel after school?  

Asuka: Sounds good to me!

*During at the hallway* 

Rei: Hmm...I better defeat Asuka to win Judai's heart...

Jai: Hehe? You love Judai? That class clown? (NOTE: Jai is one of Rei's new friends also is momoe (Mindy)'s sister)

Rei: Of course! Why wouldn't I? When the first time I met him...I always thought of him as a winning loser but after him defeating me...*Haves flashback* oh! *Sigh* I always wished that Judai and I will get married.

Jai: Well...Asuka and Judai are the best couple in the school. Everyone knows that!

Rei: They are NOT couples! But...I know Asuka likes Judai and Judai likes Asuka.

Jai: So...that's a couple.

Rei: N-no! Ugh! Whatever! (bumps to Asuka)

Rei: Excus- (looks at Asuka)  

Asuka: ...

Rei: (shrugs) Well...seems like you have gotten fatter, dont cha?

Asuka: What...did you say?

Jai: (Gasp) Sorry... e...e-excuse my friend...she's um...on drugs...and um...I am trying to help her. You can g-go now...

Asuka: (makes a scary stare and left)

Jai: What are you doing? Obliesk blue is the highest rank in the school! Shouldn't we respect her?

Rei: So what? We both are enemies and I'm not afriad of her!

*After school*

Rei: Where's Asuka? 

Sho: Why?

Manjoume: They both are going to duel for...their boyfriend..*grunt* And I'm not happy about it!

Judai: Wow! They both got a new boyfriend? Who is it?

Manjoume: It's you, idiot. 

Judai: Wha-?

Sho: Haha! Nice joke, Manjoume! you are so funny! (laughs nervously) May I talk to manjoume for a sec?

Sho: Don't say that in front of Judai...the girls might get mad that Judai isn't interesed in girls.

Manjoume: Whatever...

Judai: So...you want me to go look for asuka?

Rei: Yes...unless she's scared! *laughs*

*In the woods*

Judai: Asuka! Asuka! Man...I can't find her anywhere...even in dorms...even in school...*hears someone else crying, Judai looked at behind the tree...it's Asuka!* 

Man...I'm too tired to write more...bleh.

Ivlander14

[165]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 28
    Extinction of Earth or Sea(1)
    Tea gets a call on her phone. It's the one who revived the Orichalcos, but no one knows yet. He tells them that if they ever want to have a chance to destroy the Orichalcos, they must come to KaibaCorp. Kaiba is furious about someone other than him is at his company. Atem tells him that he shouldn't be mad over the fact his company building has been taken over again, but should focus on how to stop this evil. They all head to the KaibaCorp building, but on the way there, a thunderbolt strikes a wing of the plane they are on and they crash in the ocean just a mile away from land. When they find out they are all safe, they hear a motor coming towards them. Atem sees it is Mako Tsunami, one of the duelists he beat all the way back in Duelist Kingdom. He says he heard about the Seal coming back, so he wanted to help. Just then, General Hassleberry appears. Tyranno explains about their previous duel. He wants to duel his father, but Mako gets in the way. The duel begins. Who will come out on top, the earth or the sea?

minerva73

[166]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 24

This is the sixth episode of my Season 5. I used dub names in order not to confuse anyone.

6. For the Ojama of It: Chazz is walking around the Virtual World thinking about what Jaden told him about his duel. He then gets really hyped to duel and starts waiting for an opponent, so he stands around. He sees a crowd and he runs over to see what is going on at the crowd. Apparently, a duel is in progress between one of the duelists that was in the Silver City Duel Tournament and Renaldo (one of Ken's workers). The duelist who was in the Silver City Duel Tournament lost his entire LP and he disappeared into thin air. Chazz wondered what happened to the duelist and then Renaldo asked who wanted to be his next victim. Chazz steps to the spot where the previous duelist was and says to Renaldo that he will duel him. Chazz then takes his Duel Disk and inserts his deck in it. Renaldo chuckles at the fact that Chazz is standing up to him. Then Renaldo says that their duel will start after they each choose their Deck Master. Renaldo chooses Divine Dragon Ragnarok to be his Deck Master while Chazz chooses Ojama Yellow to be his Deck Master. The duel starts with Chazz bringing out his Dark Blade the Dragon Knight and dominating the duel until Renaldo uses Divine Dragon Ragnarok's Deck Master Ability to weaken all of Chazz's monsters. Then Renaldo takes control of the duel, but Chazz uses Ojama Yellow's Deck Master Ability to bring out Ojama Black and Ojama Green from his deck. Then Chazz combines it with Ojama Delta Hurricane to destroy Renaldo's Deck Master and win the duel. Renaldo then disappears into thin air and Chazz says that he is going to defeat Ken for himself.

Notes:

• Created on April 12, 2007
    • Deck Master Abilities:
      • Divine Dragon Ragnarok - Can destroy one of the opponent's monsters once per turn.
      • Ojama Yellow - Can bring out Ojama Green and Ojama Black from the deck
    • Featured Duel: Chazz Vs. Renaldo
    • Chazz won by using Ojama Delta Hurricane to destroy Divine Dragon Ragnarok instead of reducing Renaldo's LP to 0.

Is it a good episode?

coolchris44

[167]Apr 13, 2007
    • level: 22

Tiger Woods Vs Jaden

Tiger Woods comes to the island to become the school's golf coach since he has retired from The PGA. He meets Jaden, Syrus, Johan, Alexis,and Balir who decide to join the golf team. Tiger Woods has heard about the Duel Monsters game and had built a golf themed deck and challenges Jaden to a duel. so jaden lets him go first and he playsthe spell  Golf Ball Factory which allows him to summon 4 golfball tokens which have 800 attack and zero defense. Jaden then summons clayman in defense and sets a card face down. so Tiger offers three golf ball tokens to summon Tiger Woods Bot which gains 800 attack for every golfball token that was offered so it has but this effect only works if you offer three or more. So he then plays a quick play spell card Water hazard to prevent jaden from drawing for two turns and he attacks calyman but jaden activates negate attack. Jaden then plays polymerization to fuse clayman with sparkman to create Thunder Giant and then equips it with axe of disapear and attacks tiger woods bot causing tiger to lose 1000 points. Tiger Then plays the spell card Double Bogey which prevents jaden from attacking next trun and summons golfcartroid in defense. Jaden summons Wildheart and ends his turn. Tiger Woods then plays change of heart on Thunder Giant and then tribute to the doomed  on wildheart. he attacks jaden with his golfball token and Thunder Giant for 3200. Jaden then uses thunder giants effect and discards a card to destroy Golfcartroid and then plays silent doom to bring back Sparkman and then palys fusion recovery to bring clayman and polyimerization back to his hand and aplys it to bring out a second Thunder giant and then uses snatch steal on golfball roid and then offers his three monsters to summon his newest monster Gilferd The Lightning and then attacks Tiger for 2800 and end his turn by setting a card face down. Tiger then summons Todd the Super 9 Iron which can attack directly so he tells todd the super 9 iron to attack Jaden directly but Jaden activates Draining shield to raise his life points by negating the attack.  so tiger ends his turn by playing the field spell card golf  club factory whichmeans  any card with the name iron or wood can not be destroyed as a result of battle and any damage is negated.  Jaden then plays Dark hole and then monster reborn on Sparkman and attacks tiger directly to win the duel.

Edited on 04/13/2007 5:10am

coolchris44

[168]Apr 13, 2007

Chazz travels to the past and strikes a deal with Bakura, and his partners in crime John,Brandon Valon ,and Rafeal to start a plan using the orikalcos to destroy the world. So Crisimota (a charecter based off my self who is Pharoah of egypt) goes to warn Jaden and the gang as well as Zane. about Chazz plan so they all go to the past which is really the year 2007. Meanwhile chazz has recuited Mandy and Jaden's cousin Michelle who decide to help Chazz but michelle is really joining to stop chazz's plan. This will be a 5 hour special

You pay for that Big Sister- Part 1 of 8 in a 4 hour special called Chazz of the Future

Mandy who is Maindy's little sister has now graduated from duel prep school and is now a freshman at duel academy. She is bent on revenge against her sister because she claims that mindy stole syrus from her. She claims that syrus promised her on his last day of duel prep school that when she gets to duel academy that they would be boyfriend and girlfriend. Syrus's cousin Lyla is also a freshman and she remembers that happening so the duel begins and the stakes are if mandy wins syrus will be her boyfriend and  mindy wins Syrus's stays her boyfriend. so mandy starts by summoning queen's night and then plays the seal of orikalcos and ends her turn. Mindy can't believe she did this and so she summons Harpie lady in defense and sets three cards face down. mandy then palys cahnge of heart and offers the two monsters to summon dark magician and attacks mindy directly for 3000. Mindy then plays cahnge of heart on dark magician and offers it to summon dark magicain girl and then aplys the card Dartz gave her incase the orikalcos is ever played against her and its anti-orikalcos which prevents the orikalcos from absorbing the soul of the loser as well as negating the effects of the card. so amndy is outraged and begins atunting her big sister about being a chicken and baby. syrus and Lyla watch in horror at the sight of the orikalcos because they now how evil the card is. Mindy strikes Mandy directly for 2000. Mandy then plays mystical space typhoon on anti orikalcos but onlike the orikalcoos that can't be destroyed at all. it can be destroyed by spells but not traps so she reborns dark amgicain and attacks dark amgician girl but mindy plays magical cylinder thto send the attack back at Mandy causing her to lose the rest of her life points. So the seal is about to absorb her soul  and it is able to. so Mindy runs to Dartz and ask him to free her soul is too defeat chazz and Bakura in there plan to destroy the world.

more later

Edited on 04/20/2007 5:22am
    Edited 3 total times.

timcouchiv2

[169]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 3
    coolchris44 wrote:

Tiger Woods Vs Jaden

Tiger Woods comes to the island to become the school's golf coach since he has retired from The PGA. He meets Jaden, Syrus, Johan, Alexis,and Balir who decide to join the golf team. Tiger Woods has heard about the Duel Monsters game and had built a golf themed deck and challenges Jaden to a duel. so jaden lets him go first and he playsthe spell  Golf Ball Factory which allows him to summon 4 golfball tokens which have 800 attack and zero defense. Jaden then summons clayman in defense and sets a card face down. so Tiger offers three golf ball tokens to summon Tiger Woods Bot which gains 800 attack for every golfball token that was offered so it has but this effect only works if you offer three or more. So he then plays a quick play spell card Water hazard to prevent jaden from drawing for two turns and he attacks calyman but jaden activates negate attack. Jaden then plays polymerization to fuse clayman with sparkman to create Thunder Giant and then equips it with axe of disapear and attacks tiger woods bot causing tiger to lose 1000 points. Tiger Then plays the spell card Double Bogey which prevents jaden from attacking next trun and summons golfcartroid in defense. Jaden summons Wildheart and ends his turn. Tiger Woods then plays change of heart on Thunder Giant and then tribute to the doomed  on wildheart. he attacks jaden with his golfball token and Thunder Giant for 3200. Jaden then uses thunder giants effect and discards a card to destroy Golfcartroid and then plays silent doom to bring back Sparkman and then palys fusion recovery to bring clayman and polyimerization back to his hand and aplys it to bring out a second Thunder giant and then uses snatch steal on golfball roid and then offers his three monsters to summon his newest monster Gilferd The Lightning and then attacks Tiger for 2800 and end his turn by setting a card face down. Tiger then summons Todd the Super 9 Iron which can attack directly so he tells todd the super 9 iron to attack Jaden directly but Jaden activates Draining shield to raise his life points by negating the attack.  so tiger ends his turn by playing the field spell card golf  club factory whichmeans  any card with the name iron or wood can not be destroyed as a result of battle and any damage is negated.  Jaden then plays Dark hole and then monster reborn on Sparkman and attacks tiger directly to win the duel.

cool episode!

coolchris44

[170]Apr 18, 2007

Part 2 of 8

The Rise Of Brandon- Bakura's agrnt brandon decides to duel Alexis so alexis accepts and starts by summoning cyber skater and ends her turn brandon palys three hinotamas and two okazis to quickly hit alexis for 3100 he then ends his turn Alexis plays exchange and btandon only has the orikalcos in hand so it goes to alexis and he tells her the only way to win is playing the orikalcos so she does and offers blade skater to summon dark magician girl and strikes brandon directly for 2500. he then palys dark hole and summons feral imp and attacks alexis directly to win the duel as the seal is about to take her soul she yells at brandon for tricking her but he says it was her own fault for falling for it. Jasmine is angered and challenges brandon to a duel he goes first and palys the orikalcos and summons feral imp so jasmine palys change of heart on feral imp and offers it to summon jinzo and attacks him for 2400 brandon then pays change of heart and equips jinzo with megamorph which raises its attack to 4800 plus 500 for the orikalcos t0 5300 and attacks jasmine to win the duel and her soul absorbed. Mindy then challenges brandon so she goes first and summons queen's kinght and palys swords of revealing light. so brandon plays the orikalcos and then three hintoma and two okazi to rduce mindy's life points by 3100 she then summons gemini elf and strikes brandon for 3500 but alas brandon plays posion of the old man and sparks to reduce mindy's life points to zero because she only had 900 and the cards do 1000 damage. Bakura who has watching laugs evil because he knows that they are in the lead. a very angry syrus then approaches brandon and their duel begins..

to be continued\

Edited on 04/20/2007 5:19am
    Edited 2 total times.

Tubelubber

[171]Apr 18, 2007
    • level: 58
    coolchris44 wrote:

Part 2 of the 5 hour special

The Rise Of Brandon- Bakura's agrnt brandon decides to duel Alexis so alexis accepts and starts by summoning cyber skater and ends her turn brandon palys three hinotamas and two okazis to quickly hit alexis for 3100 he then ends his turn Alexis plays exchange and btandon only has the orikalcos in hand so it goes to alexis and he tells her the only way to win is playing the orikalcos so she does and offers blade skater to summon dark magician girl and strikes brandon directly for 2500. he then palys dark hole and summons feral imp and attacks alexis directly to win the duel as the seal is about to take her soul she yells at brandon for tricking her but he says it was her own fault for falling for it. Jasmine is angered and challenges brandon to a duel he goes first and palys the orikalcos and summons feral imp so jasmine palys change of heart on feral imp and offers it to summon jinzo and attacks him for 2400 brandon then pays change of heart and equips jinzo with megamorph which raises its attack to 4800 plus 500 for the orikalcos t0 5300 and attacks jasmine to win the duel and her soul absorbed. Mindy then challenges brandon so she goes first and summons queen's kinght and palys swords of revealing light. so brandon plays the orikalcos and then three hintoma and two okazi to rduce mindy's life points by 3100 she then summons gemini elf and strikes brandon for 3500 but alas brandon plays posion of the old man to reduce mindy's life points to zero because she only had 900 and the card does 1200 damage. Bakura who has watching laugs evil because he knows that they are in the lead. a very angry syrus then approaches brandon and their duel begins..

to be continued\

Poison of the old man only reduces 800 life points, so Mindy would've been down to 100.

Ivlander14

[172]Apr 19, 2007
    • level: 28
    Extinction of Earth or Sea(2)
    The duel between Make and General Hassleberry continues. Mako has only 600 LifePoints left, while the General has 2700. Mako has no idea on how he can beat this master of the earth. He tells everyone that he is still looking for his father. He was close to finding him, but then he got caught in a really bad storm on the sea for days and had to postpone his search. Yugi tells him that he should never give up looking. That gives Mako some confidence to continue the duel. General Hassleverry has Exxod on the field, while Mako has nothing. Mako draws, and plays Hammer Shot and it destroys Exxod. Mako continues with Sea Serpent Warrior of Darkness in attack mode and plays Double Attack while discards his Levia-Dragon - Daedalus to have his monster attack twice. Mako wins the duel, but Tyranno runs up to his father. He is stopped by the Seal around him. He tells his father that he will find some way to get him back. Before he loses his soul, General Hassleberry tells the gang that they are looking for someone with the name Blake. As he falls down, Jesse Anderson comes flies down to them on his Crystal Beast - Cobalt Eagle. He advises them not to go any farther. The whole city of Domino is covered in darkness, and anyone who tries to get in ends up losing their soul. Everyone wonders how they are supposed to continue on.

Rykku_Alsheid

[173]Apr 19, 2007

Wow, long time, huh. Alright, I think it's time I got one with this. First, the new cards from the last episode:

5-Pointed Land Star - Magic - (Picture of a bunch of Landstar monsters on it) - If you have a monster with Landstar in it's name on the field, you can search your deck for up to 4 other Landstar monsters, other than the one on the field.

Paladin of Landstar - Normal Monster/3/(1000/500) - (Picture of a Landstar creature on a horse) - Nothing special, just a weak normal monster.

Duke of Landstar - Fusion Monster/10/(3000/500) - (Great big Landstar creature in armor like Judge Man's) - Fusion of Swordsman, Grappler, Paladin, Brigadier, and Knight of Landstar.

Ok, time for the episode

3. Best Served Cold - In the White dorm, Alexis informs Sartorius of Chazz's loss in the matches. Sartorius says that there wasn't enough of an impact that would cause him to lose faith in the light, and tells Alexis to keep an eye on the girl that defeated him. Back at the duel arena, Syrus delivers Jaden's "That's game!" line, much to the surprise of everyone in the arena that he managed to deliver such a crushing blow, and that Maria was unconcious after the duel. Bridgette was looking rather angry, and immediately challenged Syrus to a duel. Crowler informs her that if she goes through with her revenge match, she'll be disqualified, to which she retorts that she gets to duel either way, and goes through with it anyway. She tells them to get out of the arena, and get Maria to the doctor's office. Crowler will stay to ref the match, and everyone else heads off to the infirmary. Bridgette pulls out her deck, slips it into her disk, and the duel begins.

On their way to the infirmary, Jaden questions why Bridgette would want revenge on Syrus. Anna explains that Bridgette has an extreme sense of justice, and anyone who would humiliate a little girl should be punished in a duel. Jaden says that he wished he could stay to watch the match, since he wondered what kind of deck the German Champion would use. Anna says that Bridgette uses machine type monsters, all culminating in her Cyber Dragon combo. Everyone sort of freezes, causing Anna to ask what the problem is. Before he can say anything, Jaden rushes back to the arena. Anna tells the other girls to take Maria onwards, and goes back with Jaden. When they get there, the duel is nearing an end. Bridgette is defenseless on the field, with only a scant 100 life points left. Meanwhile, Syrus has Steam Gyroid on the field, having been summoned with Vehicroid Connection zone, and being buffed up by Limiter Removal, and still has 4000 life points. Jaden explains about what happened to Zane, and says that Syrus hasn't been the same since. It's Bridgette's turn now, and says the duel is over. Syrus assumes she's surrendering the duel, but on the contrary, Bridgette is about to win it all. She activates her Pot of Greed, to draw 2 cards, followed up with Graceful Charity. She looks on menacingly, and activates Power Bond. She discards from her hand her 3 Cyber Dragons, and summons an 8000 point Cyber End Dragon. Syrus goes white, but regains himself when he realizes that Cyber End Dragon wont do enough damage to defeat him, plus with the negative effect of Power Bond, she's going to lose a serious amount of life points, resultingin her loss. He tells her to do her worst, which she does, as she activates Limiter Removal, boosting her dragon up to 16000. She declares her final attack, blowing away Steam Gyroid and taking ALL of Syrus' life points. Syrus goes down, and as the dragon vanishes from the playing field, sees an image of Zane saying "You don't have the power to defeat my dragons." Syrus faints, immediately followed by Bridgette. Crowler calls the medical team to take them both to the infirmary, and declares the matches to be on hold. Alexis watches from the sidelines, and walks off after the match ends.

No new cards this time.

Rykku_Alsheid

[174]Apr 19, 2007

Wow, long time, huh. Alright, I think it's time I got one with this. First, the new cards from the last episode:

5-Pointed Land Star - Magic - (Picture of a bunch of Landstar monsters on it) - If you have a monster with Landstar in it's name on the field, you can search your deck for up to 4 other Landstar monsters, other than the one on the field.

Paladin of Landstar - Normal Monster/3/(1000/500) - (Picture of a Landstar creature on a horse) - Nothing special, just a weak normal monster.

Duke of Landstar - Fusion Monster/10/(3000/500) - (Great big Landstar creature in armor like Judge Man's) - Fusion of Swordsman, Grappler, Paladin, Brigadier, and Knight of Landstar.

Ok, time for the episode

3. Best Served Cold - In the White dorm, Alexis informs Sartorius of Chazz's loss in the matches. Sartorius says that there wasn't enough of an impact that would cause him to lose faith in the light, and tells Alexis to keep an eye on the girl that defeated him. Back at the duel arena, Syrus delivers Jaden's "That's game!" line, much to the surprise of everyone in the arena that he managed to deliver such a crushing blow, and that Maria was unconcious after the duel. Bridgette was looking rather angry, and immediately challenged Syrus to a duel. Crowler informs her that if she goes through with her revenge match, she'll be disqualified, to which she retorts that she gets to duel either way, and goes through with it anyway. She tells them to get out of the arena, and get Maria to the doctor's office. Crowler will stay to ref the match, and everyone else heads off to the infirmary. Bridgette pulls out her deck, slips it into her disk, and the duel begins.

On their way to the infirmary, Jaden questions why Bridgette would want revenge on Syrus. Anna explains that Bridgette has an extreme sense of justice, and anyone who would humiliate a little girl should be punished in a duel. Jaden says that he wished he could stay to watch the match, since he wondered what kind of deck the German Champion would use. Anna says that Bridgette uses machine type monsters, all culminating in her Cyber Dragon combo. Everyone sort of freezes, causing Anna to ask what the problem is. Before he can say anything, Jaden rushes back to the arena. Anna tells the other girls to take Maria onwards, and goes back with Jaden. When they get there, the duel is nearing an end. Bridgette is defenseless on the field, with only a scant 100 life points left. Meanwhile, Syrus has Steam Gyroid on the field, having been summoned with Vehicroid Connection zone, and being buffed up by Limiter Removal, and still has 4000 life points. Jaden explains about what happened to Zane, and says that Syrus hasn't been the same since. It's Bridgette's turn now, and says the duel is over. Syrus assumes she's surrendering the duel, but on the contrary, Bridgette is about to win it all. She activates her Pot of Greed, to draw 2 cards, followed up with Graceful Charity. She looks on menacingly, and activates Power Bond. She discards from her hand her 3 Cyber Dragons, and summons an 8000 point Cyber End Dragon. Syrus goes white, but regains himself when he realizes that Cyber End Dragon wont do enough damage to defeat him, plus with the negative effect of Power Bond, she's going to lose a serious amount of life points, resultingin her loss. He tells her to do her worst, which she does, as she activates Limiter Removal, boosting her dragon up to 16000. She declares her final attack, blowing away Steam Gyroid and taking ALL of Syrus' life points. Syrus goes down, and as the dragon vanishes from the playing field, sees an image of Zane saying "You don't have the power to defeat my dragons." Syrus faints, immediately followed by Bridgette. Crowler calls the medical team to take them both to the infirmary, and declares the matches to be on hold. Alexis watches from the sidelines, and walks off after the match ends.

No new cards this time.

coolchris44

[175]Apr 20, 2007

part 3 of 8 in the saga

The wrath of Syrus- An angered Syeus begins the duel with brandon by summoning steamroid and sets a card facedown and ends his turn brandon starts by summoning drillago and then palys the orikalcos and attacks syrus directly for 2100and sets a card facedown. So syrus summons gyroid and then plays polyimerization to form Steam gyroid and then equips it with megamorph to double its attack to 4400 and then limiter removal to double it to 8800 and is about to attack meanwhile Jaden is facing his cousin michelle who has the orikalcos and the score is jaden 1000 life points left and michelle 4000. Michelle has cosmo queen on the field now and jaden has Falme wingman so he equips flamewingman with Fuision weapon to raise its attack to 3300 and then plays Skyskraper but since the orikalcos can't be destroyed its destroyed so jaden then plays monster reborn on sparkman and activates gift of the martyr and offers it to wingman to raise his attack to 4900 and attacks cosmo queen and Michele loses 1600 and then 3400 for cosmo queen and as the seal takes her soul she expalins that she joined up with the bad guys to  foil there plan so jaden forgives her for using the evil card and vows to save her and the others. Meanwhile syrus launches his attack on Brandon and is about to celebrate his victory but Brandon activates negate attack. so syrus ends his turn and is now defenseless. Brandon offers drillago to summon curse of dragon and declars an attack on syrus so syrus activates magicial cylinder and brandon loses 2500 life points. Syrus then summons truckroid in defense and ends his turn. Brandon then summons feral imp and then has curse of dragon attack truckroid and then strikes syrus directly with feral imp leaving him with 100 life points. syrus then plays dark hole and then reborns feral imp and offers it to summon Syrusroid and has it attack brandon life points leaving him with 50 life points and then forcing brandon to discard his top 2 cards to the graveyard. brandon then plays change of heart on syrusroid and then monster reborn on steamroid and offers them to summon Red Eyes Balck dragon and then palys polyimerization to fuses it with the summoned skull in his hand to create black skull dragon and attacks sryus directly and wins so syrus soul is taken. so bakura begins to feel that they can't be stopped.

Part 4 of8

The winds of change

A double duel now begins between Aster and Isabel against Rafeal and Valon. Valon goes first and palys the orikalcos and summons gradius. Aster summons destiny hero diamond dude and sets a card facedown. Rafeal summons gemini elf and then Isabel summons mystic tomato and then palys change of heart on gradius and then attacks valon directly for 2600. Valon then attacks mystic tomato and Iasabel loses 300 life points and then special summons another mystic tomato. aster then summons destiny hero Doom lord and removes rafeal's gemini elf. Rafeal then equips butterfly dagger elma to valons graduis and then summons Gurdian Elma and attacks isabel's mystic tomato so she loses 600 and then special summons destiny hero double dude so now its her turn and she plays lightning vortex and destroys the bad guys monsters and discards blue eyes then palys premature burial paying 800 life points and stikes valon directly with double dude reducing him to 400 and strikes rafeal with blu e eyes leaving him with 1000. Valon then plays dark hole and summons Victory Viper XX-003 and attacks Aster for 1700 life points aster then pakys change of heart and then offers the monster for double dude and attacks rafeal to finish him off and the seal takes his soul. Valon then summons jinzo #5 and attacks aster for 1000 and then plays swords of reavealing light to prevent them from attacking for three turns. so isabel plays okazi and valon begins to say its imposible but his life points hit zero and he loses his soul.  a duel between blair and bakura's girlfriend Casey has begun. meanwhile john uses the time machine to transport back to the future to steal raviel since chazz told him about its power. Bakura soon learns he hays lost three and rushes to go to casey and give her cards that will assure her victory.

Tubelubber

[176]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 58

Femme-Capella

A talent show for the benefit of the children's hospital is held at night at the academy, so Alexis and Blair set up an A Capella group, with Jasmine and Mindy. They are matched up like this:

Alexis Rhodes: Tenor/Lead Singer

Blair Flannigan: High Tenor

Mindy Whatshername: Baritone

Jasmine Whatshername: Bass

At the show, they sing one of their favorite TV theme songs, The Brady Bunch.

Dmluciano

[177]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 12

Fast food Nation (1)  

Tea finds a strange duelist that challenges her to a duel. He plays a strange but powerful field magic card called burger world. His monsters are really diffcult to defeat because burger world makes all burger monsters destroyed come back during their standby fase plus they gain four hundred extra attack points. Also they cannot be destroyed by any magic cards. Tea is in a diffcult spot but she can't shake off the feeling she knows this mysterious duelist

ericwashere15

[178]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 15
    Landing From Neo Space

Jaden meets with a mysterious duelist who challanges him. The kid goes first and activates Anti-Space, which means Jaden can't summon a Neo Spacian monster as long as that card is on the field, as well as he's unable to fuse any of his Elemental Hero monsters when the Kid activates No Fusion Zone, which seems to cause Jaden more than enough problems as his normal Elemental Heros aren;t strong enough to take on his monsters, but luck is on his side when he finds a way to destroy it, but it only leaves the kid stronger than ever. Can Jaden defeat this mysterious kid?

syrusfan

[179]Apr 25, 2007
    • level: 38

Not bad, here are mine.

Blades of Gory: Jaden and the gang decide to spend one last year at the academy. An old student, the famous pro Wayne Matthews, who came to the academy at 11, duels with mercenaries and can see duel spirits, returns. After seeingHassleberry become Obelisk Blue, Jaden duels him to become Ra Yellow, can he win?

More later.

Edited on 01/01/2008 4:55pm

syrusfan

[180]Apr 25, 2007
    • level: 38

3 more

Blades of glory 2: Jaden has come back with Neos, but when Wayne summons Ultimante Mercenary and takes the lead, Jaden starts to lose hope. But, with the help of a new Neo-Spacian, can Jaden win.

Their Return; Sheppard calls Jaden, Chazz, Hassleberry, Syrus, Alexis, Bastion and Wayne. The Shadow Riders are back, as the Neo Shadow Riders, and want the Sacred Beasts. The key are giving out. The first, Francis duels Jaden and deals 2200 points of damage on his first turn. Can Jaden win, who is the new leader, and what is the deal with the Shadow circle card Francis plays at the start?

Thier Return 2: With Flare Neos, Francis has 100 points left. He summons Fire Master Volcanus with 7500 atk points and almost wins. The only two cards that are useful are Flame Wingman and Neos! Can Jaden somehow use these cards to win?

What do you think?