The CW (ended 2008)

create your own yugioh gx charecter

neoyamato_pi

[61]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 26

name: yamato

height: 5'6"

weight: 130 lbs

deck type: mecha shooter/mystic dragons ( made of course not posted anywhere though)

hobbies: dueling, hanging out with his friends, sleeping

bio: Yamato is a student at Duel Academy who gets good grades but isn't classified in obelisk or slifer. Rather a combination of both. He has "aura" powers meaning that sort of the god draw stereo type that most main characters have but also ability to determine true nature of a person. He is quiet and often doesn't go out to do things, but loves dueling. He enters the academy approx. 5 years after jaden and co graduate.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BeckeyLike

[62]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 2
    Name: Beckey Truesdale (because my name & Syrus & Zane own x])
    Height: 5'3"

Weight: 116 lbs.

Deck type: Sorcerer/Dragons (kinda like Yugi Moto x])

Hair: Light brown, left side reaching her armpit, the right only reaching her jaw, right-sweeping emo fringe secured with a clip.

Eyes: Usually wearing eyeliner, with caramel-colored eyes, wear a bandage over her right eye that's concealed by her fringe.

Wearing: Usually has a hoodie under her Ra Yellow jacket that's covered in badges, skinny fit pants, if she's not wearing a hoodie she's wearing a colorful shirt, pink Converse sneakers that she's written all over, sometimes wears a skirt with odd stripy socks.

Other details: Pale skin & ear peircings.

Bio: Beckey transfered to Duel Academy from North Academy to join her cousins, Zane and Syrus. It was bout 5 weeks after Jesse and the rest had transfered. She was shy about how the kids at DA would treat her about her bipolar disorder & blind eye.

**ARRIVAL STORY** "Hey, Sy!" Beckey shouted at her cousin, who was waiting at the docks with what seemed like his friends. She jumed off the boat happily. "Good to see ya, kiddo." Beckey joked. True, she was older than Syrus. But most people didn't think that a week really counted.
    "Hey, Beckey. I missed you." Syrus grabbed the brunette's wrist. "I'd like you to meet my friends." The current residents of Duel Academy were standing, waiting for their turn to greet the new arrival.
    "Hey, I'm Jaden. Syrus has told us a lot about you." Jaden stepped towards Beckey.
    "Hey, Jaden. Sy never shuts up about you. He's really proud, you know." She smiled. Jaden sweatdropped.
    "Well, d'ya want to meet the others? We've been waiting all day for you." The boy grabbed her wrist and dragged her to everyone standing around. Everyone greeted her kindly, and Beckey sensed that Syrus had told them everything about her. Blushing slightly, she followed Jaden. Just when she felt like she'd met everyone there was to meet, she saw a large alligator on the ground.
    "Jaden? There's an alligator......" She tried to inform him, but he seemed oblivous.
    "Shirley! Back here, girl." Beckey stared at the source of the voice. "Oh, hello there. I'm Jim Crocodile Crook, and this here's Shirley. Hope she didn't scare you." Jim smiled as Beckey knelt on the ground, petting Shirley gently.
    "She's not.. too bad I guess. I'm Beckey." She stood up again, shaking Jim's hand. "See you around, I guess." She waved, smiling a little. "I think I'm going to like it here." Beckey said to herself. She was lying on her bed in the Ra Yellow dorms. It was nothing special, but she bet that it was better than Slifer Red. She had made friends with some of the most interesting people ever. She discussed dueling with Jesse, Jaden and Syrus, school with Bastion, basketball with Hassleberry, fashion with Alexis and Blair and animals with Jim. A few of the other students had gone to do homework, but she had still made friends. An acheivement for her. But this was a new beginning, a new person. Beckey was doing everything she could to leave her old, constantly depressed and friendless identity at North Academy. People had talked to her, and that was more than she had hoped for. She jumped off her bed and raided through her closet for pj's. She changed quickly, turning off the lights before collapsing on her bed for the first of many nights at Duel Academy.

Umm... i got a tad carried away there ^^;
    If you want me to continue, I could write some more... xD

TV-kid

[63]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 13
    BeckeyLike wrote:

yugi hardlyhas any dragons in his deck so u cant call it a sorcerer/dragon deck

BeckeyLike

[64]Aug 29, 2008
    TV-kid wrote:
    BeckeyLike wrote:

yugi hardlyhas any dragons in his deck so u cant call it a sorcerer/dragon deck

No, i mean the dragons he has in his deck... it's mostly sorcerers, but i've stolen his dragons, and I'm aware he has barely any x]

Amufan13

[65]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 1

Name-Adela Ireinacht

Nationality-Detusch

Age-15

Hair Color and Style-Dark Grey,straight but a little curly and ended at her back

Eye Color-Deep Indigo Blue-Purplish

Personality-she's very determined a get her objectives and she's very Hothead and a Stubborn Person but she's strong and Indipedent.

Dorm-Ra Yellow(Yellow Dorm)

Height-1,65

Weight-Underweight for her age

Hobbies-Drawing and Painting

Likes-Duelling,Help her little sister,Music,Her Friends and Reading Books about Mythes/Legends

Dislikes-Jerks,Dumb People,Girly People and Anyone who psiess her Off

Deck-Wrapped Destiny

Fave Card-Dust Warrior Irumi 3100/3100 Type Warrior Attribute Light(one of my madeup cards)

Duel Spirit-Female Warrior Of Wilderness

Image-

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg312/ikea_wilson619/anime_girl.jpg

Crush-Nagisa Adamura

if someone want to see my other fan characters,just ask.

Edited on 09/01/2008 8:48am
    Edited 3 total times.

Gohan_Buu19

[66]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 8
    name: rago
    deck: bone deck( he uses monsters that are zombies but once he uses a feild spell, they gain skin and so does he!)
    appearence: he is a skeleton until he gains skin
    strongest card: skeletal priest 500/500-5000/5000(with skin)

Dyllion

[67]Nov 2, 2008
    Name: Onikage
    deck: two decks mythic(mythilogical creatures) and horror(vampires,werewolves,ghost,mummies, and zombies)
    appearence: bandaged face showing only blank eyes, golden shoulder pads, black robe, dark blue ninja suit, and a hook shaped duel disk
    strongest card: mythic: Demon Griffon 4900/6750;horror: Mummified Vampire bio: a human who gave up his body for cards only he has and will have
    hobbies: collecting souls to increase his power
    wins: over 9000
    loses:1
    lost to: Zane Truesdale
    result: souls set free making his cards normal and not gates to destruction
    goal: resserect the ultimate monster and field;Doom Shadow Chimera; Dark Curse Temple

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[68]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 17
    Name: Goyo Nimbusmin

Deck: has 2, Cloudian and Warrior Synchro

Appearence:Has an outfit that looks exactly ike the one Goyo Guardian.

Strongest cards:1st deck nimbusman 2nd Goyo guardian

Wins: 50

Loses: 50

Hobbies: Hanging out with his friends Syrus,Aster,Chazz(kind of),Zane(kind of),Alexis,Jim, and Jesse

Bio: one of the best duelists at the academy Yay!

that is all i can think of right now and if anybody wants i will post my other ones

coolchris44

[69]Nov 10, 2008
    • level: 22

charecter:coolchris44

yes i mean myself

ra yellow student in his third year at the academy.

hobbies; dueling,fishing,watching nascar, hanging out with jaden and the crew as well as my girlfriend mindy.

decks; elemental hero,crystal beast, fiend, super random deck, cloudian/aqua, volcanic, nascar/dragon

stongest monsters by deck: e-hero: neos crystal Beast: rainbow dragon, fiend: raviel, super random deck: red eyes metal dragon, cloudian/aqua: water dragon, nascar/dragon: tryant dragon volcanic: volcanic doomfire.

favorite card ; dark magician girl

claim to fame; introduced the concept of the chaos duel where at least five people can duel at once.

Edited on 11/10/2008 10:46am
    Edited 3 total times.