Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Duel Me!!!!

  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [61]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    syrusfan wrote:
    Can we put the match on hold for a bit? I have to go eat dinner. Try to stay here so we can start again as soon as I get back.
    w8 just for 2 more of my turns k? then u eat k?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [62]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    is that a no?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [63]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536

    3700 me

    3000 u

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [64]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    I'm back. So I attack your monster with Mirage Dragon [1600]. What's your monster?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [65]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    syrusfan wrote:
    I'm back. So I attack your monster with Mirage Dragon [1600]. What's your monster?
    like i said before u cant attk it cause that would be a double atk
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [66]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    TV-kid wrote:
    syrusfan wrote:
    I'm back. So I attack your monster with Mirage Dragon [1600]. What's your monster?
    like i said before u cant attk it cause that would be a double atk
    I attacked first with Luster Dragon, that dealt the Percing damage. You summoned a monster wih it's effect. Now I attack that monster with Mirage Dragon, and then you directly with Behemoth for 1500.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [67]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    syrusfan wrote:
    TV-kid wrote:
    syrusfan wrote:
    I'm back. So I attack your monster with Mirage Dragon [1600]. What's your monster?
    like i said before u cant attk it cause that would be a double atk
    I attacked first with Luster Dragon, that dealt the Percing damage. You summoned a monster wih it's effect. Now I attack that monster with Mirage Dragon, and then you directly with Behemoth for 1500.
    u dont get wat i meant its that u can only atk 1ce every turn unless directly and since u already atked with luster u cant atk again unless u use an effect
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [68]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    TV-kid wrote:
    syrusfan wrote:
    TV-kid wrote:
    syrusfan wrote:
    I'm back. So I attack your monster with Mirage Dragon [1600]. What's your monster?
    like i said before u cant attk it cause that would be a double atk
    I attacked first with Luster Dragon, that dealt the Percing damage. You summoned a monster wih it's effect. Now I attack that monster with Mirage Dragon, and then you directly with Behemoth for 1500.
    u dont get wat i meant its that u can only atk 1ce every turn unless directly and since u already atked with luster u cant atk again unless u use an effect
    Okay. I end my turn.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [69]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536

    i draw and end (again)lol

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [70]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536

    me 3700

    u 3000

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [71]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    I summon Masked Dragon [1400]. I will attack your face-down monster with Luster Dragon. And once again, the Piercing damage inflicts the differnce between 2300 and your monsters defense. What was it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [72]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    my 3rd and final masked dragon!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [73]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    TV-kid wrote:
    my 3rd and final masked dragon!
    Crud. So you lose 1200 life points, you summon a monster, and I end my turn.
    U: 2500
    Me: 3000
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [74]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    yup and sorry but my whole point this game was for u to kill my dragons so i could do this!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [75]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    TV-kid wrote:
    yup and sorry but my whole point this game was for u to kill my dragons so i could do this!
    Uh oh. I really don't like the sound of that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [76]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536

    i activate overload fusion

    i remove from play 3 masked dragon 1 exploder dragon and armed dragon lv3 to summon

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [77]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    TV-kid wrote:

    i activate overload fusion

    i remove from play 3 masked dragon 1 exploder dragon and armed dragon lv3 to summon

    Oh nose!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [78]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536

    FIVE-HEADED DRAGON!!!

    5000/5000

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [79]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536

    ATK BEHMOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [80]Jun 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    TV-kid wrote:

    FIVE-HEADED DRAGON!!!

    5000/5000

    Oh man, you did that before I could.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.