Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Duel Me!!!!

  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [141]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    i summon doom lord! and send your magician into the future!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [142]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    I get him back next Standby Phase. I flip summon Gravekeeper's Curse [800]. You take 500 points of damage. I summon Maha Vailo [1550]. I destroy Doom Lord, but you don't take Battle Damage cause of Clock Tower. End turn.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [144]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    syrusfan wrote:
    I get him back next Standby Phase.
    no u get him back i my next 2 standby phases
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [145]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    TV-kid wrote:
    syrusfan wrote:
    I get him back next Standby Phase.
    no u get him back i my next 2 standby phases
    Look, tell me the turn before I get hiim back.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [146]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536

    i summon tenacious and use his effect 2 bring back doom lord and switch fear monger 2 atk positon and atk your lv 800 thing

    my field

    clock tower doom lord tenacious monger and a set card

    u loose 200lp

    12600 u

    and 10900 me rite?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [147]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    u get him back in my next standby phase
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [148]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    TV-kid wrote:

    i summon tenacious and use his effect 2 bring back doom lord and switch fear monger 2 atk positon and atk your lv 800 thing

    my field

    clock tower doom lord tenacious monger and a set card

    u loose 200lp

    12600 u

    and 10900 me rite?

    Wrong. I use Magic Cylinder to redirect your Monger's attack into your life points.
    Me: 12800
    You: 9900
    My turn.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [149]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    syrusfan wrote:
    TV-kid wrote:

    i summon tenacious and use his effect 2 bring back doom lord and switch fear monger 2 atk positon and atk your lv 800 thing

    my field

    clock tower doom lord tenacious monger and a set card

    u loose 200lp

    12600 u

    and 10900 me rite?

    Wrong. I use Magic Cylinder to redirect your Monger's attack into your life points.
    Me: 12800
    You: 9900
    My turn.
    u mean 10700 me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [150]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    My draw. I sacrifice my three monsters to summon Destiny Hero Plasma [1900]. His effect makes your Monger an Equip Card, increasing his power to 2400. I attack Doom Lord.

    Your turn.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [151]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    TV-kid wrote:
    syrusfan wrote:
    TV-kid wrote:

    i summon tenacious and use his effect 2 bring back doom lord and switch fear monger 2 atk positon and atk your lv 800 thing

    my field

    clock tower doom lord tenacious monger and a set card

    u loose 200lp

    12600 u

    and 10900 me rite?

    Wrong. I use Magic Cylinder to redirect your Monger's attack into your life points.
    Me: 12800
    You: 9900
    My turn.
    u mean 10700 me
    No, your Monger had 1000 points, so you lost 1000 life points due to Magic Cylinder.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [152]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    i summon diamond dude and do i still have control of fear monger?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [153]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    TV-kid wrote:
    i summon diamond dude and do i still have control of fear monger?
    No, he's equipped to Plasma.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [154]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536

    ok ill put my cell phone ontop of him so i know ok my field

    diamond dude, clock tower, captain ten, monger (cant use), and set card

    btw state your field at the end of each turn

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [155]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    and 1 card in hand
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [156]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    this is gonnabe a very long duel
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [157]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    I place two cards face down. I attack Diamond Dude with Skilled Dark Magician. I then attack Tenacios with Plasma. End turn.

    My field, Skilled Dark Magician [1900], Destiny Hero Plasma [2400[equipped with Fear Monger]], three set cards.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [158]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    TV-kid wrote:
    this is gonnabe a very long duel
    Seems like it. One card in hand.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [159]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    w8 how do u atk my diamond dude and then atk me again?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [160]Jun 29, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    TV-kid wrote:
    w8 how do u atk my diamond dude and then atk me again?
    Right, sorry. Just Diamond Dude.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.