Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Episode Descussion: Return of the Supreme King Part 3

syrusfan

[21]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 38

Pikacu, your reviews are an endless source of amusement.

Yeah, the whole Yubel cahnge made more sense in Japan. Yubel has half man, half women in Japan, so when hman Yubel became a Duel Monster, he kinda gained a feminine side. But the dub made it seem like he did change from being a boy to a girl.

Ew. I actualy kinda wish they made past Yubel a girl now.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PokemonMaster89

[22]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 1
    kyfm wrote:
    PokemonMaster89 wrote:
    exterminator25 wrote:
    deanropi wrote:
    Numbah314 wrote:

Technically, the results of the duel were inconclusive. Neither Jaden nor Yubel could be called a winner, because neither's LP reached zero. The duel was interrupted by Jaden's fusing of their souls.

This, by the way, makes Yubel unique among YGO antagonists. Every duel she has fought she has either won or ended without a clear winner. She has never lost. This, as I said, makes her unique among YGO antagonists.

Yubel lost in episode 130 because of Prism Wall.

That technically counts asd Marcel duelling, not Yubel. Everyone, I emailed 4kids asking about the status of seaosn 4 and they said they are currently dubbing 5D's instead of series 4, but there may be a chance of season 4 getting dubbed at a later time

Interesting information. I sent an email a good couple of weeks ago to 4Kids and I still haven't gotten a reply back. I sent another one this week so hopefully someone will reply back. I would seriously hope that they do dub season four at some point. While I did enjoy this episode greatly last weekend, it did not feel like a finale to the whole series. Way too sad for that and way too open ended for my tastes.

didnt 4kids do something like what u mention here when the original yu-gi-oh final season and yu-gi-oh gx was in its first season at the same time. maybe 5ds 1st season and gx's final seaason will be on 2 diff networks one on 4kidstv and the other on cartoon network?

It is true that the final season of Yu-Gi-Oh! and the first season of GX did air on different channels. They could easily have 5D's on CW4Kids and then the last season of GX on either 4KidsTV or Cartoon Network, which may happen since they didn't finish airing the rest of season three. The problem though is that 4KidsTV's fall lineup has already been announced and there's no GX there. Hopefully, it will get there at a later time, since the season is shorter than usual, the season somehow gets on Cartoon Network or they put it on their website when 4Kids finishes uploading the other seasons.

Matt_Purosky

[23]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 25
    I saw episode 156 just now subbed... I won't spoil it, but... if they won't dub season 4, why not just end there? It seemed like more of a series ender, and would have worked as one too.

Pikachu315111

[24]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 27
    syrusfan wrote:

Yeah, the whole Yubel cahnge made more sense in Japan. Yubel has half man, half women in Japan, so when hman Yubel became a Duel Monster, he kinda gained a feminine side. But the dub made it seem like he did change from being a boy to a girl.

So, Human Yubel was both a boy and a girl? Must have been an headache when Yubel needed to use a public restroom...

Edited on 08/31/2008 4:20pm

airmike23

[25]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 4
    Can anyone help me out with the last episode of season and all the episodes for season 4, i want to watch them but have no clue where to

coolchris44

[26]Sep 2, 2008
    • level: 22
    Pikachu315111 wrote:
    syrusfan wrote:

So, Human Yubel was both a boy and a girl? Must have been an headache when Yubel needed to use a public restroom...

lol!

TV-kid

[27]Sep 2, 2008
    • level: 13
    airmike23 wrote:
    Can anyone help me out with the last episode of season and all the episodes for season 4, i want to watch them but have no clue where to
    just go to yutube