Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Episode Discussion: A Sight Unseen Part 2

someone198

[21]Apr 21, 2008
    • level: 27

Need to use some TV Tropes linkage here:

- All the talk from the peanut gallery between moves is annoying but typical of anime.

- Yes, Axel is one of the bravest and toughest characters; so, the fact that he, such a strong guy, is so scared now is an indication of just how bad and evil and frightening the Supreme King actually is.

- The swirling black wind is just anime's way of visually expressing the depth of the Supreme King's power and evil. Sure, it can't harm anyone, but it looks bad enough to the viewer, right?

Edited on 04/21/2008 6:37pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

exterminator25

[22]Apr 22, 2008
    jussicpark wrote:
    exterminator25 wrote:
    I live in the UK, so i didn't see either one. I have to disagree, GX is more important than some old dude called The Pope. Anyway, the GX episode is up on youtube and Axel didn't call Jims name out like he did in the original.
    Dude, if you said that to the head of the relglion teacher in my school, he will go nuts!!
    He isn't the head of religion in my school, so i don't care. I stand by my word. Also, pikachu you were wrong, Franz and Jaden got down to 1 Life Point when they both used Ra.

Pikachu315111

[23]Apr 22, 2008

exterminator25 wrote:
    jussicpark wrote:
    exterminator25 wrote:
    I live in the UK, so i didn't see either one. I have to disagree, GX is more important than some old dude called The Pope. Anyway, the GX episode is up on youtube and Axel didn't call Jims name out like he did in the original.
    Dude, if you said that to the head of the relglion teacher in my school, he will go nuts!!
    He isn't the head of religion in my school, so i don't care. I stand by my word. Also, pikachu you were wrong, Franz and Jaden got down to 1 Life Point when they both used Ra.

Oh, forgot all about Franz and his Ra card fake. Well you got to admit that it doesn't happen often and only when Ra is involved in a Duel someone could go down to 1 Life Point.