Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

How do YOU think GX should end?

  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [1]Aug 10, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844

    I think this is a good time for this. As episode 156 could be the last episode of the seris and let Yu-Gi-Oh die but there is a possiblity it won't be the end. Anyways disscuss on how you want the seris to end and post your own endings and epilogue for the seris. You all know mine if you don't I'll post it.

    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    Ehem....Edo is begging Saiou to take him back but Saiou refuses since he and Fubuki had gotten together because of Edo and Ryo's little affair. Misawa and Taniya have another kid and traval through the 12 dimentions to study them. Manjyome and Asuka get married. Fubuki becomes a international pop idol and Saiou is his manager. Judai commited suicide after Yubel r@ped him. Ryo is dead and he now haunts the acadamy. Sho successed his brother in Cyber Style dueling and now goes by Hell Chibi Kaiser Sho and is wearing a more emo costuming than his brother. Also he dyed his hair black and doesn't wear it in that goofy hair style anymore but something simillar to his deccesed brother's. Jim and O'Brian hooked up at the end. Amon is dead....yeah....never liked him anyways >.>. Ekou will become the new villan and try to advenge Amon's death....or revil that she's pregnant with his kid xDD. Kenzan will end up trying to get Zwinstein to turn him into a dinosaur which actually worked and he now roams the eath as a dueling dino. Samajima will revil that he is Judai's father and drop hints that he is also Ryo's. Chronos and Napolean get married. Rei forces Martin to marry her and over time she becomes pregnant with his child. Kabayama will do everything in his will power to be noticed. Johan will revil that the whole season was just his plan to be the new main charater. Daitojuki is still living inside Pharoah. Pharoah himself becomes the emperor of the universe making all humanity and everything else his slave for life.


    THE END

    Edited on 08/10/2007 4:13am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Zatchbellfan

    Zatchbellfan

    [2]Aug 10, 2007
    • member since: 06/20/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 89
    I think if 156 is the last episode then it'll end having Jaden (Judai) return from the monster world. Everyone is happy to see him, blah blah. Bastion (Misawa) is now the king of the monster world, since the other main characters left or died (Zane (Kaiser)). Everyone butHassleberry (Kenzan), Blair (Rei) and Marcel (Martin)get ready to go tothe pro leagues. And everyone lives normally from there on.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [3]Aug 10, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079

    it shoud end with jaden begin his pro career with a duel agsinst yugi shortly after he marries blair also chazz should do duel against marik and zane or aster against kaiba.

    Edited on 08/10/2007 6:16am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [4]Aug 10, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    Yeah Yeah realisim is great and all but come up with something weird and random like I did. This is supose to be a fun topic not a serious one so your entitled to realism if you like but I want some hillarious comment fom you all. Example is the one I posted. Something weird like that but that's my fantasy so don't rip off.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of selenaphoenix

    selenaphoenix

    [5]Aug 10, 2007
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,103
    I don't care how it ends... just as long as Edo comes back hehe. how's that for hilarious.... actually it's probably just annoying.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dmluciano

    Dmluciano

    [6]Aug 10, 2007
    • member since: 10/17/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,552
    they all live on the streets and theres a spin off show called "Yugioh Gx the bros and hos"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HeroJaden

    HeroJaden

    [7]Aug 11, 2007
    • member since: 05/30/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 330
    Jaden and the Gang go to Home and a academy is build there and After saving the World millions of times Jaden marries Alexis,Blair and Marcel,Aster and Mindy,Johan and Jasmine,Ect.Adrian is a Pro duelist.Zane is Normal Zane...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [8]Aug 11, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    Dude RYO IS RYO NO MATTER WHAT! There is no normal. Ryo was always playing himself until his arragence got to him and he realized winning a childrens card game is what he wanted the most so thats why he calls himself Hell Kaiser so there won't being no going back. Also he's going to die and stay dead >.>.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of exterminator25

    exterminator25

    [9]Aug 11, 2007
    • member since: 08/08/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 2,554
    actually, everyone returns from the monster world except Judai (Jaden), Ryo (Zane) and Misawa (Bastion). Also, its a flashback episode. Indfo from janime.info/genex
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shaders4

    shaders4

    [10]Aug 11, 2007
    • member since: 12/25/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 463
    Judai not returning to the real world huh now if sho didnt come back it would be the perfect way to end it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of exterminator25

    exterminator25

    [11]Aug 11, 2007
    • member since: 08/08/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 2,554
    shaders4 wrote:
    Judai not returning to the real world huh now if sho didnt come back it would be the perfect way to end it

    you're mad!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of selenaphoenix

    selenaphoenix

    [12]Aug 11, 2007
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,103
    exterminator25 wrote:
    shaders4 wrote:
    Judai not returning to the real world huh now if sho didnt come back it would be the perfect way to end it
    you're mad!
    ya! wat abt edo?
    Edited on 08/11/2007 10:09am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of exterminator25

    exterminator25

    [13]Aug 11, 2007
    • member since: 08/08/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 2,554
    selenaphoenix wrote:
    exterminator25 wrote:
    shaders4 wrote:
    Judai not returning to the real world huh now if sho didnt come back it would be the perfect way to end it
    you're mad!
    ya! wat abt edo?

    doesn't say
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of selenaphoenix

    selenaphoenix

    [14]Aug 11, 2007
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,103
    exterminator25 wrote:
    selenaphoenix wrote:
    exterminator25 wrote:
    shaders4 wrote:
    Judai not returning to the real world huh now if sho didnt come back it would be the perfect way to end it
    you're mad!
    ya! wat abt edo?
    doesn't say
    i know. i'm just being really obnoxious.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [15]Aug 11, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    Back on topic people. As you do know about 156 and that it's possbly the end...like that...but it couldn't just make your own ending. It would be best to go on the silly side so there won't be any flame wars.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of minerva73

    minerva73

    [16]Aug 11, 2007
    • member since: 03/25/06
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 4,811
    Probably, Judai will be in Sho's thoughts, so Sho decides to go on a quest to find him. He looks for him only to encounter some of the most dangerous villains, so he recruits the help of Asuka, Manjyoume, Kenzan, and others. During the battles, Asuka is loses and she decides to see if behaving like Hell Kaiser will make her duel any better. She leaves the group, but as she does that Judai is found in some sort of Graveyard and they restore him. They rescue Asuka and they enter a tournament. In the end, Judai is crowned the victor and everyone walks off into the distance.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of selenaphoenix

    selenaphoenix

    [17]Aug 11, 2007
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,103

    I just had a great idea! Adrian is resurrected by Ekou, who was resurrected by Edo, who was resurrected by ... Judai, yeah that's it Judai, who also resurrected Fubuki. Then Ryo comes along and accidentally spreads the "disease" of his heart problem to Adrian. Then Ekou also gets the disease, but before both of them die of it, they beat everyone in a duel except Edo, Judai, and Fubuki (because they're only secretly alive at this point and no one knows). After everyone dies (heart problem, or losing a duel) Judai and Edo duel cuz they promised each other a rematch. (see where this is going yet?) Edo wins and Judai dies, so Edo gets back to the main world and finally falls in love w/ Momoe (btw, does my new avatar look familiar?) then Edo returns to the Pro League along with Momoe while Fubuki and Junko have become the pop-singing duo that Asuka had refused (in the dubbed version. i'm not sure that part was in the original).

    Oh and one other thing. Judai has got mixed up and gone to monster spirit heaven where he meets Burstinatrix and they marry.

    Edited on 08/11/2007 5:02pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [18]Aug 13, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    selenaphoenix wrote:

    I just had a great idea! Adrian is resurrected by Ekou, who was resurrected by Edo, who was resurrected by ... Judai, yeah that's it Judai, who also resurrected Fubuki. Then Ryo comes along and accidentally spreads the "disease" of his heart problem to Adrian. Then Ekou also gets the disease, but before both of them die of it, they beat everyone in a duel except Edo, Judai, and Fubuki (because they're only secretly alive at this point and no one knows). After everyone dies (heart problem, or losing a duel) Judai and Edo duel cuz they promised each other a rematch. (see where this is going yet?) Edo wins and Judai dies, so Edo gets back to the main world and finally falls in love w/ Momoe (btw, does my new avatar look familiar?) then Edo returns to the Pro League along with Momoe while Fubuki and Junko have become the pop-singing duo that Asuka had refused (in the dubbed version. i'm not sure that part was in the original).

    Oh and one other thing. Judai has got mixed up and gone to monster spirit heaven where he meets Burstinatrix and they marry.

    lol! great ideas.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tzeench13th

    Tzeench13th

    [19]Aug 13, 2007
    • member since: 08/09/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 34

    this will be funny or offencive but i don't care.
    first everyones cards will catch on fire and the ashes will blow away in to the sea to be eaten by a shark. Judi (jaden) will go insane and try to retrieve the cards and drown. Alexis and Blair will get depressed for about five seconds and start hittin' on Zane. aster will kill him self to apologise to his dead father. chazz will laugh him self to death. Dr. Crowler will be kill by whoever would take his place and Shepard will die alone "on top of the world". THE END!

    tell me if i missed anyone.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [20]Aug 13, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    Tzeench13th wrote:

    this will be funny or offencive but i don't care.
    first everyones cards will catch on fire and the ashes will blow away in to the sea to be eaten by a shark. Judi (jaden) will go insane and try to retrieve the cards and drown. Alexis and Blair will get depressed for about five seconds and start hittin' on Zane. aster will kill him self to apologise to his dead father. chazz will laugh him self to death. Dr. Crowler will be kill by whoever would take his place and Shepard will die alone "on top of the world". THE END!

    tell me if i missed anyone.

    i going to kick your butt.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.