Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

I Need Help With My Elemental Hero Deck!!!!!!!!!!!

deanropi

[21]Jul 15, 2008
    • level: 3

TV-kid wrote:
    nobody will trade me a grand mole or sell it!

Try to get some Jaden Yuki pack 3, I'm pretty sure he is in there

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TV-kid

[22]Jul 15, 2008
    • level: 13
    is he common?

BloodRyoga

[23]Jul 15, 2008
    • level: 5
    deanropi wrote:
    Not to be rude, but your aren't Judai. Neo Spacians and e Hero don't work in the same deck in real life. You need to choose neo spacians or e hero deck before I can help you
    Hmm, ever heard of a duelist named Ryoga Habiki? He duels with a E-Hero deck, he ain't Jaden, and yet, that deck of his hasn't been beaten yet. TV-Kid, he said he won't give me his deck recipe, but said he'll post it on the E.V.A.F.M.C.P. Forum this weekend.
    deanropi wrote:

TV-kid wrote:
    deanropi wrote:
    Not to be rude, but your aren't Judai. Neo Spacians and e Hero don't work in the same deck in real life. You need to choose neo spacians or e hero deck before I can help you
    i am 2 jaden lier!

Well good luck with that

Blood Ryoga - He doesn't need luck, he has the heart of the cards...
    Ryoga Habiki - Quit talking about the heart of the cards Tea...
    Yami Ryoga - Both of you quit, before I mind crush the both of you...
    TV-kid wrote:
    nobody will trade me a grand mole or sell it!
    I thought there was a tin with grand mole.

TV-kid

[24]Jul 15, 2008
    thats grand neos and whenwill he post it on the forum since i am a member and did he say anything about my deck

deanropi

[25]Jul 15, 2008

[QUOTE="BloodRyoga"]

deanropi wrote:
    Hmm, ever heard of a duelist named Ryoga Habiki? He duels with a E-Hero deck, he ain't Jaden, and yet, that deck of his hasn't been beaten yet. TV-Kid, he said he won't give me his deck recipe, but said he'll post it on the E.V.A.F.M.C.P. Forum this weekend.[QUOTE="deanropi"]

What r u talkin about? I never said that E hero deck couldn't win. I said mixing neo spacian and e heroes doesn't work in real life. And u say Ryoga Habiki hasn't lost, well he must be playing people that r worse than him. U lose sooner or later.

TV-kid

[26]Jul 15, 2008
    [QUOTE="deanropi"]

[QUOTE="BloodRyoga"]

deanropi wrote:
    Hmm, ever heard of a duelist named Ryoga Habiki? He duels with a E-Hero deck, he ain't Jaden, and yet, that deck of his hasn't been beaten yet. TV-Kid, he said he won't give me his deck recipe, but said he'll post it on the E.V.A.F.M.C.P. Forum this weekend.
    deanropi wrote:

What r u talkin about? I never said that E hero deck couldn't win. I said mixing neo spacian and e heroes doesn't work in real life. And u say Ryoga Habiki hasn't lost, well he must be playing people that r worse than him. U lose sooner or later.

dude your new here look at the threads on this forum till u see ryoga's name look at his duels

deanropi

[27]Jul 15, 2008
    [QUOTE="TV-kid"][QUOTE="deanropi"]

BloodRyoga wrote:
    deanropi wrote:
    deanropi wrote:

dude your new here look at the threads on this forum till u see ryoga's name look at his duels

Thats pretty funny, wow so he has never lost a duel on the website, that doesn't mean anything. Anyone can cheat all these, i'm not saying anyone does, but to say someone is a good duelist because they never lost online is the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

TV-kid

[28]Jul 16, 2008
    dude u have a lot to learn about the not real internet world

BloodRyoga

[29]Jul 17, 2008
    TV-kid wrote:
    thats grand neos and whenwill he post it on the forum since i am a member and did he say anything about my deck
    Oops, you are right, it is grand neos. He said he will post this weekend. He didn't say anything about your deck.
    deanropi wrote:
    Neo Spacians and e Hero don't work in the same deck in real life.
    deanropi wrote:
    Hmm, based on that statement, I know you've never met him IRL as he has dueled in tournaments in real life and online.
    deanropi wrote:
    Thats pretty funny, wow so he has never lost a duel on the website, that doesn't mean anything. Anyone can cheat all these, i'm not saying anyone does, but to say someone is a good duelist because they never lost online is the dumbest thing i have ever heard.
    You have alot to learn...

deanropi

[30]Jul 17, 2008

BloodRyoga wrote:
    TV-kid wrote:
    Oops, you are right, it is grand neos. He said he will post this weekend. He didn't say anything about your deck.
    deanropi wrote:
    Neo Spacians and e Hero don't work in the same deck in real life.
    deanropi wrote:
    Hmm, based on that statement, I know you've never met him IRL as he has dueled in tournaments in real life and online.
    deanropi wrote:
    You have alot to learn...

reallly? did i say i met him in real life? i don't think I did. Did I say he never dueled in real tournament? No. Hey he is most likely a 1000 times better than me. All I said is neo spacian and e hero don't work together well and you can't base anyone skills oh how they duel online. Now explain to me what I have to learn

TV-kid

[31]Jul 17, 2008
    not to be sarcastic on the internet this fun cmon bloodryoga lets pick on the new guy more

TV-kid

[32]Jul 17, 2008
    well hes new on threads and forumsat least

deanropi

[33]Jul 17, 2008

[QUOTE="TV-kid"]not to be sarcastic on the internet this fun cmon bloodryoga lets pick on the new guy more[/QUOTE

Wow,, you got me good. I just hope you were joking aobut that deck you posted because it really sucks.

TV-kid

[34]Jul 17, 2008
    [QUOTE="deanropi"]

TV-kid wrote:
    not to be sarcastic on the internet this fun cmon bloodryoga lets pick on the new guy more[/QUOTE

Wow,, you got me good. I just hope you were joking aobut that deck you posted because it really sucks.

u dont even know how 2 quote

TV-kid

[35]Jul 17, 2008
    [QUOTE="TV-kid"]
    deanropi wrote:

TV-kid wrote:
    not to be sarcastic on the internet this fun cmon bloodryoga lets pick on the new guy more[/QUOTE

and stop being sarcastic on the internet nobody does that

deanropi

[36]Jul 17, 2008
    TV-kid wrote:
    deanropi wrote:

TV-kid wrote:

Are you going to be ok?

TV-kid

[37]Jul 18, 2008

the real quetion is is yo mama gonna be O.K.

*dodges punch and punches back*

BloodRyoga

[38]Jul 18, 2008

deanropi wrote:
    reallly? did i say i met him in real life? i don't think I did. Did I say he never dueled in real tournament? No. Hey he is most likely a 1000 times better than me. All I said is neo spacian and e hero don't work together well and you can't base anyone skills oh how they duel online. Now explain to me what I have to learn
    You said "And u say Ryoga Habiki hasn't lost, well he must be playing people that r worse than him.", "wow so he has never lost a duel on the website, that doesn't mean anything. Anyone can cheat all these" and "to say someone is a good duelist because they never lost online is the dumbest thing i have ever heard.". I never said he is a good duelist or that he is because he has never lost online or that he's never lost online. His E-Hero deck hasn't been beat, but he has lost duels before. Big Difference. Saying he must be playing people that are worse than him means you must know everyone he has beat in real life and online, otherwise you can't claim that everyone he has beat is worse than him. Therefore you must know him. However you don't, thus you can't make that statement. Also saying anyone can cheat at these implies he did cheat, yet you offer no proof he did. Your opinion is that a E-Hero/Neo-Spacian deck doesn't work, and yet you don't explain why that is. Can you offer proof that every E-Hero/Neo-Spacian deck can't work, or proof that your deck didn't work. The first is impossible, the second is. If you tried and failed, tell us what you did, even if it failed, we all can learn something from your failure, including yourself. Plus, you may learn something which will only help you in the long run as you might learn how to make better decks and improve your skills. "Hey he is most likely a 1000 times better than me.", he actually read that line and laughed at work. He wanted me to tell you, "He may be right, or he may be 1000 times better than me. You should never underestimate your opponent or yourself. Every opponent I've beat isn't necessarily worse than me, all I can say for a fact is due to a number of factors, I won." He did go on to explain anyone who has a static deck (one that doesn't change) is fighting a uphill battle, as over time, people know whats in it and take design decks to take it down. He also said anyone who is so full of themselves to say the reason someone is good is because they must have dueled people worse than themselves is naive and/or only fooling themselves. Anyway, you also said "you can't base anyone skills oh how they duel online.", we never said you should, I used RyogaHabiki as an example of a E-Hero deck (It does have at least Neo-Spacian that I'm aware of) that does work... Finally you said, "Now explain to me what I have to learn". Besides grammar... Just Kidding... If you really don't know what you have to learn, you are more pitiful that I originally thought, and have alot to learn about dueling and living...
    TV-kid wrote:
    Good Points

deanropi wrote:
    The Subject for this thread is "I Need Help with my E-Hero Deck" so, if you feel it sucks, instead of merely saying that, why not give suggestions to make it better? Or do you not know how to make a good e-hero deck? If you don't, why are you posting on this thread?

TV-kid wrote:
    I'm not sure if thats sad or funny...

TV-kid wrote:
    Sarcasm... If I only knew how to use it...

deanropi wrote:
    Are you going to be ok?
    No, I'm going to be BloodRyoga...

TV-kid wrote:

*Watches Deanropi fall to the ground after being punched*
    3..2..1..Clear
    TV-kid... I think you broke him...

Edited on 07/18/2008 7:00pm
    Edited 3 total times.

BloodRyoga

[39]Jul 18, 2008
    *Glares at Deanropi who is still on the ground after being knocked out by TV-Kid*
    Yup, I think TV-Kid broke him
    *Walks over to nearby bar where TV-Kid was already sitting down, drinking a few beers*

TV-kid

[40]Jul 18, 2008
    BloodRyoga wrote:

deanropi wrote:
    You said "And u say Ryoga Habiki hasn't lost, well he must be playing people that r worse than him.", "wow so he has never lost a duel on the website, that doesn't mean anything. Anyone can cheat all these" and "to say someone is a good duelist because they never lost online is the dumbest thing i have ever heard.". I never said he is a good duelist or that he is because he has never lost online or that he's never lost online. His E-Hero deck hasn't been beat, but he has lost duels before. Big Difference. Saying he must be playing people that are worse than him means you must know everyone he has beat in real life and online, otherwise you can't claim that everyone he has beat is worse than him. Therefore you must know him. However you don't, thus you can't make that statement. Also saying anyone can cheat at these implies he did cheat, yet you offer no proof he did. Your opinion is that a E-Hero/Neo-Spacian deck doesn't work, and yet you don't explain why that is. Can you offer proof that every E-Hero/Neo-Spacian deck can't work, or proof that your deck didn't work. The first is impossible, the second is. If you tried and failed, tell us what you did, even if it failed, we all can learn something from your failure, including yourself. Plus, you may learn something which will only help you in the long run as you might learn how to make better decks and improve your skills. "Hey he is most likely a 1000 times better than me.", he actually read that line and laughed at work. He wanted me to tell you, "He may be right, or he may be 1000 times better than me. You should never underestimate your opponent or yourself. Every opponent I've beat isn't necessarily worse than me, all I can say for a fact is due to a number of factors, I won." He did go on to explain anyone who has a static deck (one that doesn't change) is fighting a uphill battle, as over time, people know whats in it and take design decks to take it down. He also said anyone who is so full of themselves to say the reason someone is good is because they must have dueled people worse than themselves is naive and/or only fooling themselves. Anyway, you also said "you can't base anyone skills oh how they duel online.", we never said you should, I used RyogaHabiki as an example of a E-Hero deck (It does have at least Neo-Spacian that I'm aware of) that does work... Finally you said, "Now explain to me what I have to learn". Besides grammar... Just Kidding... If you really don't know what you have to learn, you are more pitiful that I originally thought, and have alot to learn about dueling and living...
    TV-kid wrote:
    Good Points

deanropi wrote:
    The Subject for this thread is "I Need Help with my E-Hero Deck" so, if you feel it sucks, instead of merely saying that, why not give suggestions to make it better? Or do you not know how to make a good e-hero deck? If you don't, why are you posting on this thread?

TV-kid wrote:
    I'm not sure if thats sad or funny...

TV-kid wrote:
    Sarcasm... If I only knew how to use it...

deanropi wrote:
    Are you going to be ok?
    No, I'm going to be BloodRyoga...

TV-kid wrote:

*Watches Deanropi fall to the ground after being punched*
    3..2..1..Clear
    TV-kid... I think you broke him...

i actually read all that its the most beutiful speech i have heard i broke down crying reading its so beutiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!