Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

If you could spend a day...

  • Avatar of selenaphoenix

    selenaphoenix

    [21]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,103
    i guess i'd really pick Judai cuz ur right PirateBladerK. Judai would be the only one i could spend the day with and not die of being nervous...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dmluciano

    Dmluciano

    [22]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 10/17/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,552
    It doesn't matter who i spend the day with i would just kill them (evil laugh)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [23]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    I guess I would also spend a day with Blair Flannigan.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [24]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    syrusfan wrote:
    I guess I would also spend a day with Blair Flannigan.
    me too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PirateBladerK

    PirateBladerK

    [25]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,393

    selenaphoenix wrote:
    i guess i'd really pick Judai cuz ur right PirateBladerK. Judai would be the only one i could spend the day with and not die of being nervous...

    You know what? He really has a way of adjusting to people. He's so easy-going. I like that.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of selenaphoenix

    selenaphoenix

    [26]Aug 8, 2007
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,103
    PirateBladerK wrote:

    selenaphoenix wrote:
    i guess i'd really pick Judai cuz ur right PirateBladerK. Judai would be the only one i could spend the day with and not die of being nervous...

    You know what? He really has a way of adjusting to people. He's so easy-going. I like that.

    me too. actually i love that

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of volc_doomfire

    volc_doomfire

    [27]Sep 16, 2007
    • member since: 08/12/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 180
    Either Jaden or Alexis. I'd like 2 c if Jaden is a good duelist or is just a stacker And Alexis is an awesome duelist 2 in my opinion. It sux that she can't duel more
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bryanoftoons

    bryanoftoons

    [28]Sep 17, 2007
    • member since: 04/26/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,326
    Naturally I'd choose Proffessor Banner and Pharoh. Them or Crowler
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sliver2142

    sliver2142

    [29]Sep 17, 2007
    • member since: 09/11/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 24
    jayon because he is the best duelest and he is in the red dorm so you dont have to have good grads to be the best
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [30]Sep 17, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079

    mindy and jasmine because their cute and seem to be very friendly.

    also chazz because he is cool!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of volc_doomfire

    volc_doomfire

    [31]Sep 26, 2007
    • member since: 08/12/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 180
    coolchris44 wrote:

    also chazz because he is cool!

    Yeah right

    Nah, he can be a loser @ times, but there's no denying he's a good duelist

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of idiot369

    idiot369

    [32]Sep 26, 2007
    • member since: 06/27/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,444
    probably crowler, so then i can kill him
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [33]Sep 26, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    idiot369 wrote:
    probably crowler, so then i can kill him
    your evil evil evil!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of idiot369

    idiot369

    [34]Sep 26, 2007
    • member since: 06/27/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,444
    coolchris44 wrote:
    idiot369 wrote:
    probably crowler, so then i can kill him
    your evil evil evil!
    so crowler is a pediphile,
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of idiot369

    idiot369

    [35]Sep 26, 2007
    • member since: 06/27/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 1,444
    idiot369 wrote:
    coolchris44 wrote:
    idiot369 wrote:
    probably crowler, so then i can kill him
    your evil evil evil!
    so crowler is a pediphile,
    is that not evil
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [36]Sep 26, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    idiot369 wrote:
    idiot369 wrote:
    coolchris44 wrote:
    idiot369 wrote:
    probably crowler, so then i can kill him
    your evil evil evil!
    so crowler is a pediphile,
    is that not evil
    yes but two wrongs don't make a right!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jussicpark

    jussicpark

    [37]Sep 26, 2007
    • member since: 05/18/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 943
    coolchris44 wrote:
    syrusfan wrote:
    I guess I would also spend a day with Blair Flannigan.
    me too.
    Me three. I want to know her a little bit.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mrpuff47

    mrpuff47

    [38]Sep 27, 2007
    • member since: 11/18/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 157
    1240524 wrote:
    Satorius, because he can tell the future and then i'd ask him about my future and probally get brainwashed or something.
    sartorius is cool!
    Edited on 09/27/2007 5:36am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of minerva73

    minerva73

    [39]Sep 27, 2007
    • member since: 03/25/06
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 4,811
    mrpuff47 wrote:
    1240524 wrote:
    Satorius, because he can tell the future and then i'd ask him about my future and probally get brainwashed or something.
    sartorius is cool!
    You two can get brainwashed together... (jk)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [40]Sep 27, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    minerva73 wrote:
    mrpuff47 wrote:
    1240524 wrote:
    Satorius, because he can tell the future and then i'd ask him about my future and probally get brainwashed or something.
    sartorius is cool!
    You two can get brainwashed together... (jk)
    lol!=
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.