The CW (ended 2008)

Made Up Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Seasons!

syrusfan

[141]Apr 24, 2007
    • level: 38

jackspicer022 wrote:
    Make your own GX seasons!

I have thought up more!

There Return: Sheppard calls Jaden, Chazz, Tyranno, Syrus, Alexis, Bastion, and Wayne to his office.He tells them the Shadow Riders are back, with a new leader. The Spirit Gate Keys are given, and Sheppard hopes for the best. That night, a Neo Shadow Rider attacks Jaden. This guy, francis has a blazing destruction deck. He summons Infernal Flame Empeor on his first turn, He then plays Shadow Circle, which absorbs souls to increase the power of the Sadcred Beasts! Can Jaden Come back?

There Return: Jaden has come back with Flare Neos, but Francis summons Fire Master Volcanus by removing 3 fire cards form play. It has 7500 due to its effect and Shadow Circle, Jaden fuses Flame wingman and Neos for Flame Wing Neos and wins. Francis's soul is imprissoned, but the worst is yet to come.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

syrusfan

[142]Apr 24, 2007

jackspicer022 wrote:

More

Duel of Wild Beasts: Chazz is in love with the pro duelist Sara Beastly. Sara comes to the academy for a visit and Chazz is lovesturck. But he soon learns so is a Neo Shadow Rider and duels her. After facing down beasts such as Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast and Behomith the King of All Animals, Chazz wins and there is one less  Neo Shadow Rider.

syrusfan

[143]Apr 24, 2007

Last one for a while

Syurs and Blair in Love; After Syurs protects Blair form bullies, and Blair is Syrus's lab partner, the two are getting closer together. Wayne does not like this however, and thinks Syrus wil end up crushed, He duels Sy to snap him to his senses. During the fierce battle between Veichroids ans Mercenaries, Wayne sees how much Sy likes Blair, and doesn't activate his trap that would have let him win. Syrus and Blair then become boyfriend and girlfriend

I just like that relationship.

syrusfan

[144]Apr 25, 2007
    syrusfan wrote:

jackspicer022 wrote:

I have thought up more!

There Return: Sheppard calls Jaden, Chazz, Tyranno, Syrus, Alexis, Bastion, and Wayne to his office.He tells them the Shadow Riders are back, with a new leader. The Spirit Gate Keys are given, and Sheppard hopes for the best. That night, a Neo Shadow Rider attacks Jaden. This guy, francis has a blazing destruction deck. He summons Infernal Flame Empeor on his first turn, He then plays Shadow Circle, which absorbs souls to increase the power of the Sadcred Beasts! Can Jaden Come back?

There Return: Jaden has come back with Flare Neos, but Francis summons Fire Master Volcanus by removing 3 fire cards form play. It has 7500 due to its effect and Shadow Circle, Jaden fuses Flame wingman and Neos for Flame Wing Neos and wins. Francis's soul is imprissoned, but the worst is yet to come.

Just thought id include what Fire Master Volcanus does, it gains 1000 atk points each fire card removed form play[7] aand Shadow Circle gives it 500 atk points

yugiohgxfreakXX

[145]May 1, 2007
    • level: 4
    Hi, my name is YugiohGXfreakXX. I'm new & I've created a few new episodes & 2 new characters myself, wanna see?

yugiohgxfreakXX

[146]May 1, 2007
    Powerhouse vs. Duel Academy's top duelist Pt. 1-

A new student named Jeremy Pantera (Jeremy came from my friend & Pantera caame from my favorite band. So, don't laugh!!!), he's a 16 yr. old midget & he's a technonerd powerhouse. He comes to Duel Academy as a transfer student from Hawk Military High. When he arrives, Crowler makes fun of him & sends him to Obelisk Blue, to be tortured & tormented. Then, Chazz joins in on the fun & smashes Jeremy's laptop, making Jeremy angry. Then, Jaden steps in to save Chazz & duels Jeremy. Jeremy uses a Cyber Hero deck & gets a strong lead. But, Jaden makes a strong comeback!

Auditorium:

Chancellor Sheppard- "Everyone, I have asked my friend from Japan's Hawk Duelist High Academy to bring his best 40 duelists here!" (everyone cheers)

Jaden- "New students again?! Sweet!"

Syrus- "Don't get too excited! We don't even know them."

Alexis- "I do." (Jaden, Syrus & Hassleberry stare) "The Hawk Duelist High's best student is some kid. He holds a Cyber deck & he's a technogenius & a wrestler. I never saw the rest of the bio."

Syrus- "Why?"

Alexis- "I got in trouble by Crowler for looking up the Hawk's profile."

Hassleberry- "'Military School', my kind of school!"

Chazz- "Duh, you were from one!"

Alexis- "Shut up, Chazz."

Chazz- "It's 'The Chazz', Alexis!"

Alexis- "It'll be 'The Mess" when I get through with you!"

Jaden- (he, Syrus & Hassleberry backs away) "I'm right below him! Easy!" (Hawk students enter)

Chancellor Sheppard- (Headmaster Suarez shakes his hand) "Hello, Anthony!"

Anthony Suarez- "What's up, Sheppard? Nice school." (turns to students) "Hi, everyone! My friends Zeke, Kittix & I will be teaching here. We brought our best 40 to teach here. Our Army Council will take the stage." (everyone claps)

Jonny Brink- "Hi, my names Jonathan Brink! My friends call me 'Johnny' because I have mad guitar skills. Like the guy from that video game, Johnny Napalm? I'm 1st Captain of the council."

Matt Serbantez- "I'm Matt Serbantez, 1st sergeant of the council!"

Garth Taker- (takes off sunglasses) "Uh, hello, my name's Taker, but, call me Garth, 'cause it rhymes with 'Darth'. Y'know, 'Darth Vader'? I'm 1st Officer."

Syrus- "He's giant!"

JJ Johnson- "I'm JJ Johnson, the 2nd Captain."

Jeremy Pantera- (growls)

Jaden- "Uh, is he a student?"

Alexis- "He looks like a 12 yr. old kid. Although, he's kinda cute."

Jeremy- (thinking) "Okay, she creeps me out! Do I really look like a child or an infant?!"

Garth- (in Jeremy's ear) "Jeremy, introduce yourself!"

Jeremy- "My name's Jeremy-Darrell Pantera, 'Jeremy-Darrell' is my first name, but, I'd like to be called 'Jeremy'. Anyone who refers to me as an infant--" (walks over to a wall & punchs a huge gap into it) "--Ya got that?"

Alexis- "I take that back, guys."

Jaden- "Evil kid!"

Hassleberry- "Little soldier, big biceps."

Jeremy- "School traditions: We can fight other military kids & wage against another school in war, soldier."

Madame Fontaine- "Sheppard, do we have room for all 40 of these kids?"

Crowler- "Give the kid to her dorm!"

Zeke- "Don't be a baby, Vellian!" (punches chest) "Be a man!"

Suarez- "It's in his blood, like his father. He hates people refering to him as a kid. He's 18 & a midget."

Crowler- (while Jeremy scratches his neck like a dog) "You don't say."

Zeke- "I mean it, Crowler!" (grabs Crowler by his collar) "He's got a problem in his arm & 15 seizures in the 18 yrs. of his life, don't you dare get him furious or angry. There's no telling what would happen! He's already escaped once!" (calms down) "Soldiers, sit down!" (Hawk students sit by the Academy students)
    Garth- (sits down by Syrus) "...?"
    Syrus- (shivers)
    Garth- "What did I do? Is it my uniform?"
    Hassleberry- "He's just shy, a little yellow belly! Nothin' to worry about!"
    Garth- "Oh, I'm sorry! Some people get scared of me. I'm Garth Taker, but, many people call me Taker."
    Alexis- "You're known as 'The Biker Master'! I've heard that you lived in Death Valley!"
    Chazz- "How can 1 girl do so much research?!"I'll finish tommorow!
    Edited on 09/25/2007 1:22pm
    Edited 4 total times.

yugiohgxfreakXX

[147]May 1, 2007
    Powerhouse vs. Duel Academy's top duelist Pt.2-
    Jaden's down to 200 LP & Jeremy's at 700 LP. Jaden, Syrus, Hassleberry & Alexis are amazed by Jeremy's great lead. Chazz, however, is not, as he begs Jaden to win. Jeremy summons his ultimate monster, Hecto, Warrior of Thunder, a monster with 3500 atk. Jaden summons his E-Hero Electrum & wipes Jeremy's monster down to 0. Jeremy is disappointed by his loss, but, he offers to have a rematch again. Jaden is happy to hear that. & they remember that Chazz still owes Jeremy a new laptop. But, worse things are about to happen as a new foe watches them.

yugiohgxfreakXX

[148]May 1, 2007
    yugiohgxfreakXX wrote:
    Powerhouse vs. Duel Academy's top duelist Pt.2-
    Jaden's down to 200 LP & Jeremy's at 700 LP. Jaden, Syrus, Hassleberry & Alexis are amazed by Jeremy's great lead. Chazz, however, is not, as he begs Jaden to win. Jeremy summons his ultimate monster, Hecto, Warrior of Thunder, a monster with 3500 atk. Jaden summons his E-Hero Electrum & wipes Jeremy's monster down to 0. Jeremy is disappointed by his loss, but, he offers to have a rematch again. Jaden is happy to hear that. & they remember that Chazz still owes Jeremy a new laptop. But, worse things are about to happen as a new foe watches them.
    What'cha think? I've been inventing new characters since Febuary. Jeremy's like the new ally of Jaden. The guy watching them is a new enemy. I'll create new episodes tommorow. I'm using a school's computer. It's free time now.

yugiohgxfreakXX

[149]May 2, 2007
    Death Storm! Pt. 1-
    Jeremy joins Jaden & his friends to assist them against evil. However, another student named Tito Storm has been spying on Jaden & stalking him. Later on, Alexis finds him & confronts him. Surprised, Tito explains his plan to eliminate Jaden. Then he kidnaps Alexis, to use her as bait to find Jaden & sends a ransom note, unfotunatly, the 1st to find it is Jeremy, because Tito thought Jaden lived in Obelisk Blue. Jeremy goes to find Jaden & it turns out, Jaden's in detention thanks to Crowler (for some stupid reason) & now he has to fight Tito. Tito is by a rocky cliff full of his pet aligators & Alexis, who is tied to a crane, is their next meal if Jeremy doesn't win!!!

Last Episode:

Jaden- "Electrum, take out his warrior of thunder!" (Electrum attacks Hecto)

Jeremy- "Hecto!!" (his remaining lifepoints are destroyed & Jeremy kneels to Jaden)

Jaden- "& that's game!"

Johnny- "Oh, man...Jeremy lost..."

Garth- "No way, how could he beat him?"

Jeremy- (gets up) "Aw, mega-crap! I lost, but, that was rightious!"

Jaden- "Your Cyber Heroes are great! Let's duel another time!"

Jeremy- "I'll be looking forward to that,...General Yuki." (shakes Jaden's hand)

Hassleberry- "'General'? Man, the sarge's gotten a promotion early!"

Syrus- "Wonder what he calls us?"

Matt- "You're a Yellow- bellied officer, the dino-dude's a Captain & the Spazz's the private. Blondie here's the lieutenant, or as we say, 'chief'!"

Chazz- "Why am I a private?!"

JJ- "You broke Jeremy's laptop & never apologized, you made fun of him!"

Alexis- "Why am I the lieutenant?"

Garth- "That's easy: You're smarter than these kids!"

Tito- (stares at Jaden from balcony) "I better report to my boss..."

School-

Crowler- "...Pantera!"

Jeremy- "What's up, dupe?"

Crowler- "Princeton!"

Chazz- "'The Princeton'!"

Alexis- "Get down, 'The Idiot'!!" (yanks Chazz down)

Crowler- "Alexis is here. Matthew Serbantez!!"

Matt- "Here!"

Crowler- "David Storm!"

Tito- (raises hand)

Crowler- "Taker!"

Garth- (belches out loud) "Sorry!" (students laughs)

Alexis- "What's he been eating?"

Jeremy- "A lot of meat & donuts."

Garth- "Mostly meat! Bloody, live & fresh..."

Alexis- "Okay, excuse me, I've gotta use the bathroom!"

Jeremy- (laughs) "Don't worry, mate! Garth loves to do that."

Syrus- (hurls on ground)

Garth- (loudly) "Clean-up on Aisle 1!!" (grimaces) "Sorry, kid!"

Jaden- "Try on Aisle 3..."

Jeremy- "For a small dude, he sure makes a huge mess. My brother, Raphael, barfed a truckload."

Alexis- "You're getting me sick!"

Jeremy- (ignores her) "I swear it was nasty, distorted, inhuman--"

Alexis- "Thanks for the details, but, can you--"

Jeremy- "It was mucus- colored & all, man!" (sees Alexis about to be sick) "Heh, heh, gotcha! I'm only joking, chief! Man, you're as wimpy as Syrus!"

Alexis- "I'm a girl, I'm not into gross stuff like that."

Jeremy- "I'm not into insects & puke either, I just thought I'd see how tough & smart you are. You fell for my sarcasm & stories. Garth loves to joke around like that a lot, so, be careful."

Alexis- "Thanks, a lot."

After School:

Alexis- "I never hear 18 yr. old boys talk like that before. Especially, ones who can put a hole in the wall." (notices Tito following Jaden) "& where do you think you're going?"

Tito- (whisperring) "Sly as a fox, slick as a shark..." (falls off tree & onto a branch)

Alexis- (thinking) "Yeah, real sly & slick. Syrus can do better than that!"

Tito- (thinking) "Not again!!!"

Slifer dorm:

Alexis- (thinking) "What business does he have here?"

Tito- "Where is he? My boss will kill me!!"

Alexis- (walking right behind him) "Hey, what are you doing here?!"

Tito- (thinking) "This is a Slifer Red! If Jaden's that good of a duelist, why does he visit these losers? & wearing a Slifer jacket?" (clears his throat) "If you must know I came to kill Jaden Yuki!"

Alexis- (thinking) "This guy may be the biggest idiot in the universe, but, I can't let him kill Jaden!"

Tito- "You're as dumb as the midget!" (swings sledgehammer into Alexis' head & knocks her out) "Definetely weaker, too!" (drags Alexis off)

Obelisk dorm:

Jeremy- (hears a loud kick against the door) "Hey!! I ain't paying for that mark!!" (sees note on doorknob) "Oh, god! Tito, you butthead!" (runs to Slifer dorm & knocks on door) "Hello?! HEY!! Jaden, c'mere!!"

Syrus- (walks up behind him) "Jaden's in detention."

Jeremy- "Oh, crikey!!" (jumps back) "Never mind that, your comrade, Alexis, she's in a lot of trouble, mate! Find him & tell him to get over here!!" (runs off)

Syrus- "Again? This should make a world record."

Hassleberry- (opens door) "What? Alexis being kidnapped or Jaden having to save the day?"

Syrus- "Both."

Gater Lake:

Alexis- (wakes up) "Oww, that jerk..." (looks down & sees a lake full of alligators) "Oh, my god!!"

Tito- "Hey, Slifer!" (Alexis sees him from above) "Like the view?'

Alexis- "Obviously not! Let me outta this!! & what do you mean 'Slifer'?!!"

Tito- "You're a Slifer! Jaden is an Obelisk with a Slifer jacket, right? So, you're a Slifer dressed as an Obelisk!"

Alexis- (thinking) "This guy's as dumb as normal!! But, I'm gonna need a miracle to get through this!"

Jeremy- "Hey, Tito!!" (runs in front of Tito)

Alexis- "Jeremy? Please tell me that's you!"

Jeremy- (sees Alexis hanging from a crane) "Oh, boy."

Tito- "I said 'Jaden', twerp! Not 'the shrimp'! Are all Slifers this stupid?!"

Jeremy- "It was left on my door, for one! For a couple more: Alexis is an Obelisk & Jaden is a Slifer!!!"

Alexis- (looks up at Tito) "& you say we're dumb?! That was the silliest thing I've ever heard!"

Tito- "Shut up, you little, stupid runt!!!"

Alexis- "On 2nd thought, that was the silliest thing I've ever heard!" (her & Jeremy laugh)

Tito- "Alright! Let's just duel!!" (stands by dueldisk)

Jeremy- "Hey, don't worry, mate!! My boys, girls & I've got it all under control!" (stands by dueldisk)

Both- "Game on!!"

Jeremy- "I'll start this duel off!! I summon my Cyber Hero- Protozoid in ATK mode & lay down a few facedowns! Let's see what you got!"

Protozoid- "Yo! What's the score?!" (sees Alexis hanging by crane) "Who's the chick?"

Jeremy- (thinking) "Ok, vomit alert!"

Tito- "I'll play the 'Trap Booster' spell, so, I send 1 of my cards to the graveyard, & play the trap 'Cheat Play!'!!"

Jeremy- "I've got a bad feeling about this..."

Tito- "Good, 'cause you lose lifepoints equal to the battle damage one of us takes! It's a permanent trap, so, you'll lose easily! Now, I play my monster 'Killer Dragon X"!!"

Alexis- "Not good, I can't tell what's going on up there, but, it doesn't sound good!"

Jeremy- (glances down at her & says sarcastically) "No, really?"

Tito- "Attack me, Protozoid!!"

Jeremy- "Huh?!" (sees Protozoid pouncing Killer Dragon X) "Protozoid, no!!"

Tito- "Now, I believe that's 100 pts. of damage to me, & 100+ another 100 to you!"

Jeremy- (yells) "Okay, that's it!! I'm going demon mode!!" (eyes turn blood red)

Alexis- (crane drops her 20 ft.) "Jeremy, you had better think of a comback!!"

Jeremy- "Working on it!" (draws card) "Let's go, Guitar Hero!!"

Guitar Hero- "Woo- hoo! I'm ready to rock! Got the field card?"

Jeremy- "I forgot, you need a stage! Go, 'Concert Stage for Heroes'!!!"

Tito- "What the--"

Jeremy- "Guitar Hero gets a power bonus here. A 1000 pt. bonus, so, that's 3000 now!"

Alexis- "You're not attackig him are you?!"

Jeremy- (sarcastically) "Yeah, I totally feel like attacking my own troop, risk getting you killed just to beat him, yeah, that's a great idea!"

Alexis- "Jeremy!!"

Jeremy- "Gotcha!"

Guitar Hero- "Can we move on?!"

Jeremy- "Right, Guitar Hero, let's take a break."

Tito- "Not possible. I activate my 'Demon Control' trap! Your Guitar Hero has to attack me!"

Jeremy- "No!!" (Guitar Hero attacks Tito) "Brace yourself, Lex!"

Alexis- (screams & drops 30 more ft.) "Jeremy, you had better do something!"

Tito- "Yeah, & I gain 3000 more. Plus, thanks to my monster's ability, I get 100 more & you lose 100 more."

Jeremy- "...!!" (thinking) "Just brilliant! I can't defend myself! I lost 3300 in one go! & Tito is winning! If I don't get rockin' fast, Alexis is gator chow & I'm next!!"

To be continued...
    Edited on 10/18/2007 1:40pm
    Edited 8 total times.

Silversoul2

[151]May 2, 2007
    • level: 8

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Darkness Risen

1. Jack of All Trades: (A new year at Duel Academy begins, with, in a startling change of events, Syrus is the one kicking off the new semester by duelling against a new Slifer Red who can use new 'Job' Cards to customise his monsters to summon new ones. Will Syrus stand a chance against a seemingly endless stream of monsters?)

2. Luck Vs. Luck (1): (After Syrus's duel against the new Slifer Red called Jackson, Chancellor Sheppard decides to do what Aster and Sartorius did in the Society of Light incident, he decides to invite Pro Duellists to act as guest speakers, exam proctors, even some as students if they wanted!Starting off this idea in spectacular fashion, Jaden has been chosen to duel against Joey (Who took the place of Yugi who was unable to attend at the time.) Does Jaden have what it takes to outmatch one of the world's luckiest duellists?)

3. Luck Vs. Luck (2): (Both duellists are down to their last 1000 Life points and Jaden has only a few turns to beat Joey or lose, with every one ofhis Neo Spacians (Minus Neos)removed from play, Jaden puts his faith in a new fusion, Neos with Avian and Burstinatrix to form the Elemental Hero Flamewing Neos! Does Jaden havethe skill-to use this risky card and still-win?)

4. Swarmed (1): (After Jaden's narrow victory over-Joey (He only had 50 Life points left!) and Joey's enrollmentafter he and Jaden agreed to duel again when they both improve,Weevil Underwood arrives on the island and enrolls to find out the weaknesses of duelists before he challenges them to illegal Ante Duels (Where the loser forfeits their deck). However to his dismay he gets put in Slifer Red. After a few days, and getting angry at Syrus (Who didn't even know he was doing so, seeing as he was going through his regular day to day routine) Weevil challenges him to a duel, with-the two switching dorms if Weevil wins! After a few turns, Weevil has his Cocoon of Evolution, DNA Surgery, and Insect Barrier active, does Syrus have the needed cards to beat Weevil at his own game?)

5. Swarmed (2): (Weevil manages to awaken his Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth, and after 2 more turns, his Insect Queen as well. Syrus manages to gain some breathing space with his new Swords of Piercing Light card (Which is a 5 turn version of Swords of Revealing Light, but affects every monster on the field.) then announcing he has a plan that will let him win when the swords fade. But does he have enough time to set it up?)

6. The Brothers Grim (1): (Kaibacorp invites former rivals The Schroeder Brothers to Duel Academy to join in their Pro Duellist event, but after Leon and Zigfried arrive on the island, Zigfried begins to revert back to his old, evil ways from the KC Grand Championship. Soon after finding out, Leon confronts his brother, challenging him to a duel in an attempt to stop him. Hassleberry and Jaden, wanting to lend a hand, join Leon in the duel, seeing as they both saw Zigfried's One Turn Win over Weevil and Rex Raptor, and then his absolute destruction of Joey, but do the three have enough power to survive Zigfried's Valkyrie Assault?)

7. The Brothers Grim (2): (After Hassleberry's annihilation by Zigfried, Leon and Jaden struggle to withstand Zigfried's punishing Three Goddesses setup. Leon informs Jaden what this means, and Jaden prepares a comeback to give them the edge, merging Neos with Elemental Heroes Bubbleman and Burstinatrix to form the Elemental Hero Steam Neos. With it's ability to restore his and Leon's Life Points by splitting any Life Points they manage to shave off of Zigfried, can the two mount a comeback and topple Zigfried's Deck Decimation?)

8. The Brothers Grim (3): (It's the Endgame of this Marathon Match, and Leon has now been eliminated too! Does Jaden have the power to beat Zigfried, even though Zigfried has 3000 Life Points, and Jaden only 500?)

9. Timeline Feud: (Bandit Keith comes to Duel Academy, and soon after, people's decks turn up missing, including Syrus', Chazz's, and Joey's! In an attempt to regain their lost cards, Hassleberry find out that Keith is behind it, and is hiding out in the Abandoned Dorm and upon bursting in alone, he duels against Keith, but can he win when Keith uses cards from the three decks that Hassleberry wants to get back the most?)

10. Chaotic Cybers: (After Hassleberry's loss against Keith and losing his deck, Alexis decides to duel against Keith by playing at his own game. Borrowing cards from Jaden and, unexpectedly, Crowler, Alexis enters the Abandoned Dorm toduel against Keith, who quickly manages to remove the cards that Alexis borrowedfrom Jaden and Crowler, and leaving Alexis with half a deck! Can Alexis beat Keith before her cards run out?)

11. The King of Games Arrives: (After losing to Keith and gettingthe cards that were inthe deck she usedtaken, Alexis distances herself from the group, thinking that she was too weak to help the others. Jaden and Joey manage to cheer her up, and the happiness is only increased when Yugi finally shows up at Duel Academy! After finding out from Joey what happened, and deciding to help the group out so that Syrus, Joey, Chazz, Hassleberry, and now Alexis can get their cards back, Yugi enters the Abandoned Dorm and begins his duel with Keith...)

12. Magic and Machines: (Yugi's duel against Keith continues, with Keith gaining the upper hand through Joey's Gilford the Lightning, and his own Perfect Machine King. After using DNA Surgery, every monster on the field becomes a machine. Can Yugi beat the titanic Perfect Machine King when it took Duke, Serenity , and Tristan (Indirectly as the last face down card he had on his field was what allowed Serenity's St Joan to topple the P.M.K) to beat it last time he saw it in action?)

13. The Duel Pillar Calls: (After the titanic struggle against Keith, which eventually ended in Yugi's victory, the group have little time to waste, as a new adventure comes forth, invitations have been sent to Jaden, Syrus, Yugi, Joey, Alexis, Chazz, Hassleberry, Jackson and Bastion telling them to arrive at the docks of Academy Island in three days where a ship will be to take them to the new Duel Pillar built by a new gaming company to duel to test the systems. The gang decide to go, but what will they find there?)

14. A New Adventure Begins: (A look back at the events of the season up to this point, as told by Jaden, Syrus, Chazz, Alexisand Joey.)

15: The Night Before: (It's the night before the trip, and Jaden and Syrus contemplate about the coming adventure, while Alexis, Bastion, Hassleberry and Jackson have a four way practice duel to gauge each other. Yugi and Joey reminisce about old times, saying that this is like Duellist Kingdom or Battle City all over again. Chazz is busy trying to prepare his deck, only to get bugged by his Ojamas most of the time. The next morning the group get on the boat, their adventure in the Duel Pillar has begun.)

16. The Duel Pillar: (The group arrive at the Duel Pillar, only to be greeted by a group of individuals calling themselves the Pillar Nine, who explain the rules of their challenge, stating that each duel is to be fought according to the rules of the member of the Pillar Nine that is duelling. Also, all nine members of each side will be duelling seperately, in the different parts of the pillar, with no spectators. First up are Chazz and Snake Duellist Derek using the Battle City rules. Will Chazz be able to charm the serpents and get to Derek's Life Points?)

17. Snake Bitten (1): (Derek reveals to Chazz what the true purpose of the Duel Pillar is, to act as a home base for the Pillar Nine while they take control of the duelling world, and that each duel fought by both teams has a price for each duellist, as their life points drop, a part of them is changed by the Pillar Nine's Dark Charms, and thanks to a surprise ability from one Of Derek's cards, Chazz is losing Life Points each turn, turning into a snake as his Life Points decrease. Can Chazz beat the clock and save himself?)

18. Snake Bitten (2): (Derek's life points are untouched, while Chazz is down to 300! With his body now almost completely that of a snake, his face is the only thing that is truly human in appearance, even though his skin is now that of a snake. His limbs are also still clearly visable, but can Chazz win in one turn to save himself?)

19. Puppet Panic (1): (After Chazz's utter defeat at the hands of Derek and his snakes, next up is Jackson against his member of the Pillar Nine, Megan and her Puppet Deck.They begin duelling under the Duellist Kingdom rules. Jackson appears to have the upper hand to begin with, until Megan pulls out her Puppet's World Field spell, turning every monster on the field into a puppet version, and with her strongest card, the Puppet Queen who has the ability to take control of any puppet monster and use it as a shield, Jackson has to find a way to stop Megan before he runs out of monsters!)

20. Puppet Panic (2): (Jackson is having trouble defeating Megan's Puppet Queen, but through a quick card combo, he manages to temporarily get his monsters back and uses them to summon his Chaos Flame Swordsman, which, when summoned, takes every field spell that's in play, in either players hand, deck, and graveyard, and removes them from play. Megan's lost her best spells, but can Jackson still win?)

21. Puppet Panic (3): (Megan reveals to Jackson what happens as each player loses Life Points, that as each player loses Life Points, their body becomes more like that of a puppet, with the loser of the duel becoming a decoration in the room they are duelling in. Using multiple cards to increase both of their life points to give them a fresh start, Megan now seems to be in total control of the match, destroying Jackson's Swordsman and cutting his points in half. Does Jackson stand a chance against Megan now that she's duelling for keeps?)

22. Puppet Panic (4): (Jackson's down to his last few life points, his head the only thing that's completely human, his body only able to move with extreme effort. He only has time for a last ditch attempt at victory, and using his new monster, the Spirit Swordsman, but can he do it?)

23. Gender Duel (1): (After Jackson's narrow victory over Megan, Joey begins his duel with Lucy, who duels mainly with female oriented cards, with the rules for a regular duel. After Joey's first hit to his life points, Megan reveals that aseach duellist loses Lifepoints, he or she will gradually be turned into the other gender, in mind, body, and soul. Now trying to keep himself a boy as well as win, Joey is backed into a corner by Lucy's Harpy Lady Swordswoman. Does Joey stand a chance?)

24. Gender Duel (2): (Joey has to fight back against Megan, managing to destroy her Harpy Swordswoman,Lucy quickly replaces it with a combination of Spirit Barrier and The Unhappy Girl. Now that Joey can't touch Lucy's Life Points with his monsters, can he still manage towin when attacking freezes his monsters?)

25. Gender Duel (3): (Joey has only a handful of life points left, and with the only parts of him not affected being his face and mind, Joey puts his faith in one last set of games of chance, from Dice Rolls, to Guessing Games. But when the only one he's left with is Spinner Spider, a card he hasn't used since Battle City, can he win by risking over four times his Life Points?)

26.An Old Evil Returns(1): (Alexis and Syrus begin to duel against Pillar Nine members Min and Max, twin siblings with an edge in Tag duelling, with the rules of a reuglar tag duel, but when Max activates a 'safe' version of the Seal of Orichalcos and increases the power of his and Min's monsters, do Alexis and Syrus stand a chance when losing the duel means losing part of themselves?)

27. An Old Evil Returns (2): (Min informs Syrus and Alexis that as their life points drop, their free will fades too (with Min having a small thought on turning Alexis into a maid and Syrus a butler). And with Syrus and Alexis not able to combine their decks for powerful combinations, they quickly get knocked down to half their life points, and through a small demonstration of thespell that's affecting each of them, Syrus and Alexis are now forced to call Min and Max 'Miss and Sir'! Can the two duellists from the academy prevail over a pair of duellists suited for the format of the battle?)

28. An Old Evil Returns (3): (In a stunning upset, Syrus and Alexis manage to gain the upper hand, however a counterattack inadvertedly removes Max and Alexis from the duel, bringing it down to Min and Syrus for the fate of each side, will it be the end for Syus when Min summons her ultimate monster, the Ultimate Obedient Fiend?)

29. An Old Evil Returns (4): (Syrus manages to summon his Super Vehicroid Stealth Union to counter the Obedient Fiend, but when it get destroyed, he's all out of ideas! Can Syrus beat the unbeatable?)

30:Heroic Art(1): (With Jackson having been the only member of the Duel Academy Team to win in a duel in the Pillar so far, Jaden's match against Luke of the Pillar Nine begins, with Luke immediately informing Jaden about the catch with the duel, the loser of the duel becomes trapped within the painting behind them as their life points decrease. Their rules being a regular duel, but as the players lose life points, the other player gains points equal to half the amount lost.After a few turns Jaden has called forth a new hero (At least in his deck,) called the Elemental Hero Ocean, and after fusing it with Neos, Jaden's Elemental Hero Ocean Neos appears to be dominating the field, but when Luke activates the field spell Artist's Pallette granting his art based monsters extra points and granting them the ability to use their effects, Jaden is left between a rock and a hard place, can he bounce back to claim the win?)

31: Heroic Art(2): (Jaden is quickly reduced to 1000 Life points, while Luke's are untouched! And when Luke summons his Ink Golem to the field, Jaden is forced to attack at least once a turn with an monster on the field, however fortunately for him the Ink Golem has two downsides in that it must be the only monster on Luke's field while out, and it can't attack while Luke's Life Points are at least 2000 higher than Jaden's, now that Jaden has some breathing room, can he mount a comeback?)

32: Dino Cosmos (1): (After Jaden's victory over Luke, Hassleberry is next to duel against Jeremy and his Space Warriors Deck, with the loser becoming trapped in Jeremy's moon model. The match quickly heats up as Hassleberry summons his Black Tyranno, but when Jeremy summons his Black Hole Swordsman, and powers it up through his Battlefield Nebula spell card, can Hassleberry fight against a monster that forces him to discard two cards from his deck when he attacks?)

33: Dino Cosmos (2): (Hassleberry manages to destroy the Black Hole Swordsman, but with Jeremy's deck at twice the number of cards now and his Black Hole Swordsman replaced by his Meteor Cannoneer, can Hassleberry mount a comeback when his Super Conductor Tyranno is the only monster that can survive for more than a turn now?)

34. Water Dragons and Sky Falcons (1): (With Jaden and Jackson the only two having won their matches, Bastion uses his Water Dragon deck to face off against wind duellist Clara with the added rule that monster summoned must wait a turn before attacking. Quickly gaining the upper hand, Clara informs Bastion of the penalty for losing, the loser becomes a bird in the empty cage hanging between them. Bastion manages to damage Clara, but when she summons Sky Falcon: Lord of the Birds, can Bastionwithstand the call of the Bird Lord?)

35. Water Dragons and Sky Falcons (2): (Bastion quickly gets cut down to 300 life Points, and is left with aweakened Water Dragon, and his body is suffering too, his body in a humanoid form and the only bird part missing being a beak. But when Clara uses a spell card to turn her Sky Falcon into a monster known as Stratos Hawk: God of Birds, can Bastion survive its feathered onslaught?)

36.Elimination(1): (Yugi learns of what happened to the majority of his team, and upon meeting up with Jackson and Jaden, the three make a deal with the Pillar Nine members that remain, the three of them will duel the Pillar Nine Members that won in their matches in one on one elimination duels, where when one team member loses the next member in the team steps in to duel the victor,during these duels the effects of the dark charm held by the duelling member of the pillar nine will be in effect, but the effect will automatically reset if Team Duel Academy wins a duel, the game ends only when all of one teams members have been defeated, and if Team Duel Academy wins, then all their friends are freed. Agreeing to this, the Pillar Nine send in Derek to duel against Jackson, but will the Pillar Nine claim another victim?)

37. Elimination(2): (Jackson and Derek's duel continues, with Jackson managing to claim the upper hand, but when Derek summons the Lord of Snakes, does Jackson have a monster that can get through it's effect and claim his team he win?)

38. Elimination (3): (Jackson manages to defeat Derek and Chazz is returned to normal (More or less, he did end up in a black version of the Slifer Red Outfit), the field is reset and he begins to duel Lucy, but can he win where Joey failed?)

39. Elimination (4): (Jackson manages to back Lucy into a corner, but when she counters with Harpy Lady Queen and Harpy Lady Guardian, can Jackson fight back?)

Edited on 11/29/2007 12:08pm
    Edited 16 total times.

yugiohgxfreakXX

[152]May 2, 2007
    Death Storm Pt.2-
    Jeremy is down to 700 LPS & Tito is at 6900 by using attacks to drain Jeremy's LPS from battle & adding them to Tito's LPS & monster strength. & the more LPS Jeremy loses, the more danger Alexis is in. Jaden learns that Jeremy is dueling Tito & goes to help him & Alexis. Jeremy then summons Hecto, the Warrior of Thunder, who is destroyed in 1 turn, making Jeremy's LPS go down to 100 now & Tito's is at 4500. However, Jeremy is able to play the trap card, "Allies Unite!", which lets him special summon 2 monsters that have not yet been played (In other words, he can summon 2 monsters that are not in play.) & he summons 1 from Alexis' deck & 1 from Jaden's deck, because they are the nearest. So, he Special Summons Elemental Hero Neos & Cyber Angel Benten. & then, he plays Monster Reborn to bring Hecto, the Warrior of Thunder back & attacks Tito's Vengeance Soldier & Cyber Angel Benten & Neos attacks Tito directly. Tito loses 1600 pts. from Hecto's attack & his remaining 2300 from Benten & Neos' attack, thus, ending the duel. Jaden appears in time to rescue Alexis & find Jeremy victorious. Tito, after losing, is full of blazing rage & attackss Jeremy unceasingly with a sledgehammer & escaping after Jeremy is severly injured. Jaden & Alexis rush Jeremy to the hospital & are unaware that their new foe is watching them.

Jeremy- "... ... ..."

Tito- "If you don't mind, I'll start! & I'll play my 'Metal Soldier #1 in def. mode., now, begin your final turn!"

Jeremy- "Alright, I'm game!" (draws card) "I'll activate my spell 'Summon to a Hero'! So, I can summon 1 warrior card from my deck! & I choose 'Hecto, Warrior of Thunder'!!"

Alexis- (thinking) "Since, those traps are on the field, Jeremy has to attack. But, Tito's monsters are in def. position. So, it's safe to attack."

Tito- "Hecto, attack me!" (Hecto charges at him & gets destroyed)

Jeremy- "HECTO!!!"

Alexis- (drops 20 more ft.) "I'm getting used to this."

Tito- "Where's your great defender now, Pantera?!"

Jeremy- "He's right, we're finished..."

Alexis- "Don't give up!! He's only trying to take advantage of you!!"

Jeremy- "But, what's the point? I can't defend myself..."

Alexis- "So, you're giving in to him?! that's not the 'Jeremiah- Darrell Pantera' I know!!"

Jeremy- (his face turns fierce & his eyes turn red) "Got it, then. This is my last shot--" (glances at his facedown card) "Oh, yeah! I activate, 'Allies Unite'!!"

Tito- "What?!"

Jeremy- "If I remove 2 cards from play, I can bring 2 Monsters on the field that haven't been played."

Forest:

Jaden- (panting while running) "'Gator Lake'?! Why would anyone take Alexis there?!" (sees his deck glow)

Hecto- "Neos! I need your help!"

Neos- "What is it, Hecto?"

Hecto- "My friend, Jeremy, is trying to save Jaden's friend, but, he's losing badly."

Jaden- "So, it's true!"

Hecto- "Let us go & kick some butt!" (bolts at Jeremy & Neos & Jaden follows)

the Duel:

Jeremy- "I summon these 2 dudes on the field!" (Neos & Benten appar)

Jaden- "Guys!" (runs out)

Jeremy- "Hurry! Save your mate!!"

Jaden- "My what?!"

Jeremy- "Your friend, you bonehead! She's tied to a stinkin' crane over a cliff over a bunch of gators!!!"

Jaden- "Say it, don't spray it!!" (grabs the rope & pulls Alexis up)

Jeremy- "I'll activate my 'Hero's Resurrection' spell! So, welcome back, Hecto!" (Hecto reappears)

Tito- "Just my luck!"

Jeremy- "No joke, blockhead! Hecto start the pain off with Thunder Fist Blitz!!" (Hecto destroys Vengeance Soldier & 1500 of Tito's points) "Neos & Cyber Angel Benten, serve up some pain!!"

Tito- "Don't hit me!!" (loses all his pts.)

Jeremy- "Rightious! Game,...Set,...& match!!"

Jaden- "Nice duel, Jeremy. But, what does that trap do? The one that got our monsters in?"

Jeremy- "'Allies Unite' was my mother's signature card--"

Tito- (grabs sledgehammer) "You're mine..."

Jeremy- "--this card means a lot to me, I guess."

Tito- "You brat!!"

Jeremy- "...!!" (gets whacked with a slegehammer unceasingly) "...Crap!...Guys,...help......it...hurts...make...stop!!..."

Tito- (points at Jaden) "You're next, Slifer Freak! Just like the midget freak!!" (runs off)

Alexis- "Jaden, I've got to get him to the hospital, go find Sheppard."

Jaden- "Got it, be careful." (they both run seperate ways)

Man- "I've found you, Jaden..."
    Edited on 10/24/2007 1:38pm
    Edited 4 total times.

yugiohgxfreakXX

[153]May 2, 2007
    yugiohgxfreakXX wrote:
    Now, you have to admit this is kinda stupid. Don't blame me, my friend made it. Not me. & for the record, at least 89% of Jeremy's cards are not real. I just made up some cards to make Jeremy's deck.
    Edited on 05/02/2007 1:17pm

yugiohgxfreakXX

[154]May 2, 2007
    Brink of Determination-
    While Jeremy is recovering, Jaden & Alexis explain to Chancellor Sheppard about Tito kidnapping Alexis & almost killing her & Jeremy. Then, a tall boy comes in & Chancellor Sheppard already knows the problem & has asked Jeremy's friend, Johnny Brink, to help keep an eye out for Tito. Johnny Brink, the tall boy, agrees & explains that Tito was in military school due to him being a leader of a crime gang known as the Demon Fighters. Jeremy was sent to military school because he was also part of a gang known as the Rebellion Cowboys, Jeremy was ,in fact, the strongest fighter, known as the Cowboy from (You get the point...). Then, Johnny confronts another member of Tito's gang, Rob Kane. & they have a tag duel (Alexis joins Johnny. & Tito returns to help Rob.). However, Johnny's Flame deck barely helps Alexis' Cyber Angels & their lifepoints go down to 100. Then, Alexis fuses Cyber Blader & Armad, Warrior of Fire to make Cyber Biker. They take down Tito & Rob Kane &, unfortunatly, Rob & Tito flee. & they learn that there are 7 more are left from a planet called, Planet of Death. Where there is a tournament once every 1000 yrs.. & there is a team where an android named Xan is their leader & champion. Now, he is hunting down new opponents to slaughter! & Jaden & Jeremy's teams must take down the evil menace once & for all!...
    Edited on 05/04/2007 12:11pm
    Edited 2 total times.

yugiohgxfreakXX

[155]May 3, 2007
    Unreal Challenge Pt. 1-
    Jaden, Jeremy, Alexis, Chazz, Johnny & Garth are teleported to the Planet of Death & they are the next challengers for the next Armaggedon Tournament. They have 2 Deathmatches, 2 Dominations, 2 Capture the Flags, 2 Assaults & 1 challange. So, they are Team Gx of Earth & they start their match & when they say challenge they mean it... & it's barely duels!! It's got lasers, machine guns, rockt launchers, vehicles, you name it! & 3 Hybrids attack Chazz 1st & Jaden fires his laser (burning Chazz's leg in the process) & destroys 2 of the Hybrids. The last one Jeremy kills with a Redeemer & nearly kills everyone. & in the 2nd one, Jaden & Alexis tackle on their own. They have to destroy 50 giant insects in an hour. & Jaden destroys 41 of them & Alexis kills 9, completing the challenge. Xan looks down at them & laughs.

Planet of Death:

Jaden- (while everyone is still in the portal) "How long have we been here?!"

Jeremy- "I'm still scratching the fleas off m' neck!" (uses foot to scratch neck)

Alexis- "'Fleas'?!"

Jeremy- "I've been livin' in a treehouse for 11 yrs., lady! Try it & see how it feels!!"

Chazz- "Don't talk to Lexi that way!!" (shoves Jeremy back)

Garth- That's enough! Stop acting like children, for the love of pete!!"

Johnny- "Who's 'Pete'?"

Garth & Alexis- "It's a figure of speech!"

Jeremy- "Oh, crikey!!" (points at the portal's end)

Garth- "Oh, my god!..."

Johnny- "Oh, man!!" (everyone falls out)

Jaden- "Oww, what'd I land on?"

Chazz- "Me." (glares at Jaden)

Alexis- "Jeremy? Where are you?"

Jeremy- (underneath Garth, Johnny & Alexis) "Right...here,...mate..."

Garth- "Sorry, buddy." (pulls Jeremy out)

Johnny- "Ouch." (everyone stands up)

Jeremy- (sees a Grim Reaper) "...g-g-g-guys!!"

Johnny- "What's up?"

Jeremy- "G-G-Grim Reaper--"

Jaden- "What about it?"

Jeremy- (points at the edge of arena) "...It...was..right...t-t-there."

Chazz- "If that was true, I'd be an Ojama."

Jeremy- "& me without my camera..." (sees the Grim Reaper behind Chazz) "Chazz?"

Chazz- "What now, shrimp?"

Jeremy- (Grim Reaper raises scythe) "Never mind." (thinking) "I'm kinda enjoying this. Serves the dude right!"

Chazz- (turns around) "AAH!! Stupid midget!!" (runs behind Jeremy) "Why didn't you tell me there was a reaper behind me?!!"

Jeremy- (imitating Chazz's voice) "'If that was true, I'd be an Ojama.' Remember?"

Xan- "Enough!!" (everyone looks at him)

Alexis- "Jeremy, you didn't make that did you?"

Jeremy- "Lady! That is alien tech, the most radicalest tech in the universe!!"

Alexis- (groans) "You & your technology..."

Johnny- "Who are you?"

Garth- "Answer now, or else." (cracks his knuckles loudly)

Jaden- "That's creepy."

Alexis- "I agree, that sounded like he was breaking someone's neck."

Xan- "I am Xan, the Unreal Champion! You have all been selected as our newest victims for combat."

Johnny, Jeremy & Garth- "Oh, yeah!!"

Alexis- "Oh, no! We're all not fighters!"

Jaden- "Syrus told me you knocked Chazz out with a flick on his nose."

Alexis- (thinking) "Syrus!..."

Xan- "Pick your fighting captain & dueling captain!"

Garth- "Jeremy's the strongest & fastest of us all."

Jaden- "But, you're a giant."

Johnny- (whispering to Garth) "Zeke says he's not allowed to fight! He's got a weapon for an arm!"

Garth- (whisperring to Johnny) "Let him have a shot. What's the worst he can do?"

Chazz- (Jeremy kicks him in the butt) "Pantera!!!"

Jeremy- "You're lucky I didn't pull your boxer shorts down!" (Garth roars with laughter)

Johnny- "Touche."

Xan- "You!" (points at Alexis) "You're the captain!"

Alexis- "Why's that?"

Xan- "You have more I.Q. than these buffoons!"

Jeremy- (steam comes out of his head) "...!!" (thinking) "She's no technonerd, that's for sure!" (everyone gets warped to an arena)

Johnny- "Hey, Garth?"

Garth- "Yeah?"

Johnny- "Remind me to transfer to another school."

Jeremy- "Ditto."

Chazz- "Try goin' to our school! We have a crisis every 24 hours!!"

Jeremy- "Cool!!"

Alexis- "Thanks a lot, Chazz..."(I'll finish tommorow)
    Edited on 12/03/2007 1:12pm
    Edited 5 total times.

yugiohgxfreakXX

[156]May 3, 2007
    Unreal Challenge Pt. 2- 
    Assault-
    All 6 of them tackles the Area 51 & they get attacked by invisible rifles, leaving Alexis with a bullet in her leg. Johnny sees that Jeremy begins to attack the enemy violently & Alexis is asking why Jeremy is acting wild. Johnny tells them that while he & Jeremy were at military school, a demon attacked & sealed itself inside Jeremy & turned him into a demon himself. Jaden, Chazz & Garth are surprised & Alexis is yelling at Johnny asking why he didn't mention anything about Jeremy at the last minute. Their level is completed by Jeremy, who is perfectly normal. They move on to Fragile & Jeremy turns wild again & runs in. Jaden & the others realize that Alexis is gone & they find out 1 of their objectives are to rescue Alexis & use the ship to launch missles at the gate. & Jeremy reaches the place to fire the missles while Jaden, Chazz, Johnny & Garth rescue Alexis. Johnny is able to find Alexis & contacts Jeremy to fire the missiles & they beat it. Now, their next challenge awaits...

yugiohgxfreakXX

[157]May 4, 2007
    Unreal Challenge Pt. 3-
    Jaden & the others are transported to another field titled "Facing Worlds" where they have to capture the opponent's flag 3 times & return to base. So, they split up in groups of 3 & this time they can duel, only they can have 1 monster of their choice & 2 magic & trap cards. Alexis, Jeremy & Garth head to the opponent's base & encounter zombie-like gunmen. Garth summons his Rabid WereBiker & Jeremy summons Cyber Hero- Guitar Hero & holds off the opponent's monsters while Alexis captures the flag & brings it to base. Then, Johnny & Alexis swap places & Johnny goes to help Jeremy & Garth. Johnny plays his Armad, Warrior of Fire & Jeremy grabs the flag to make it 2/3 flags captured. Then, Garth swaps with Jaden & Jaden summons Neos & gets the flag easily. & when the match is finished, they move onto "Lava Temple" & get to duel normally & this time, Johnny, Garth & Jeremy guards the base while Jaden, Chazz & Alexis gets the flag. Then, Garth is shot down by a sneak attack by the new opponents, the Cursed Warriors, & he vanishes. Johnny is attacked next & vanishes while Jeremy is left. Luckily, Cyber Angel Dakini saves him & Alexis comes to help. Chazz returns with the flag & runs back. Jaden, who cleverly hides in a secret room in the Bronze teams base, grabs the flag & brings it back to the base. Alexis & Jeremy are able to protect their flag with no problem. Then, Chazz runs back & makes it another win. Then, they realize that this is no ordinary competition, it's a game of real death & Garth & Johnny are captured by Xan & turned evil.

yugiohgxfreakXX

[158]May 8, 2007
    Unreal Challenge Pt. 4-
    Domination: Jaden, Chazz, Alexis & Jeremy heads to their next challenge & this time, they do it by theirselves & their opponents are the 4 champions before Xan, except 1 who surpassed him, Champion "X", who is their temporairily team member. & they must guard a certain crest of the arena. Jaden & Alexis guards 1 crest & Chazz & X guards the other while Jeremy secures the free crest. & he is ambushed easily, as the champions arrive. Alexis & X helps Jeremy out in time & Alexis gets captured by a champion & X is severly injured by a cheat move. Then, Jeremy secures the open crest & wins. The final match before the Champion Round is not a Dominating match, it is a match of a 4 on 4 match & Jaden & Chazz beats their opponent easily in a duel, while Jeremy & X's duel does not go so great, Jeremy is able to pull off his finishing move with Hecto, Warrior of Thunder & wins. X, however, loses & his body distinigrates. Now, the remaining 3 must find Xan & rescue Alexis, Johnny & Garth.

yugiohgxfreakXX

[159]May 8, 2007
    Unreal Challenge Pt. 5-
    The Final Battle- Jaden, Chazz & Jeremy are transported to outer space where Xan awaits them. He announces that in this challenge, weapons & duel monsters are allowed. Then, they notice their friends are standing shoulder to shoulder facing them. They give their friends dark glares & Jaden & the others realize Xan's turned them evil. Xan forces them to fight their friends & Jaden disagrees. Then, Alexis charges at Jaden, while firing him with flamethrowers as Jaden is avoiding them & trying to hide. Jeremy & Chazz are assaulted by Garth & Johnny, who uses sledgehammers & rocket launchers. Jeremy finally gives Garth & Johnny a good smash in the face with his fist, & they return to normal. Jaden decides to have Alexis keep firing at him & Alexis accidently sets Jeremy's pants on fire & gets Chazz laughing & Alexis is able to turn back to normal seeing Jeremy howling in pain. Jeremy gets angry & whacks Alexis on the head & they get into an arguement.

Jaden- "C'mon, Alexis! Can't get me!" (Runs)

Alexis- "Jaden, you big coward! Get back here!" (Aims Flamethrower & shoots & hits Jeremy)

Jeremy- "What's burning?" (Notices his pants are on fire) "YIKES!!! Jaden, you idiot! She hit me! Call the fire dept.! 911!! ANYONE!! HELP!!!"

Chazz- (Laughs) "Jaden, you finally did something right! Nice job!"

Jaden- "Stand still, Jeremy!"

Jeremy- "I can't help it, Jay!! It BURNS!!! Put it out!!"

Alexis- (Blinks) "Did something happen? Why's Jeremy's pants on fire?"

Chazz- "You burned them! Xan took control of you, & the dork's pals & you attacked Jaden & burned Jeremy!"

Alexis- "Oops..."

Jeremy- (After the fire is out) "..." (Walks over to Alexis & whacks her on the head with his dueldisk)

Alexis- "OWW!! What did I do?!"

Jeremy- "What do you mean 'What did you do?'?! You put my pants on fire, einstein!!!"

Alexis- "How could you blame me, mr. I-Know-Everything-About-Nothing-Except-Stupid-Computers!!!"

Jeremy- "Oh, no, you just didn't, Ms. Beauty Queen!!"

Alexis- "Oh, yes, I did, Mr. Midget Freak!!"

Jeremy- "That was low, Rhodes!! That was way too far!!!"

Alexis- "Okay, Kittycat boy, you wanna fight?"

Jeremy- "Nah, I bet you couldn't fight. Go do your makeup, your stupidity..."

Chazz- "How long do you think this would go on for?"

Johnny- (pauses) "Judging by the impressive name calling & remarks, I'd say... 70 years?"

Garth- "I'd say the rest of Earth's life..."

Jaden- Good point." (Goes between Alexis & Jeremy) "Alright, you 2, stop acting like children!"

Alexis- "Tell that to the runt.."

Xan, angered by his soldiers turning normal, decides to kill them off & points his Incinerator at Alexis & shoots, & Jeremy takes the hit & gets knocked off the arena. Johnny & Garth gets angry & tackles at Xan & disables his gun & leaves him wide open for Jaden to summon Neos & kills Xan. Then, everyone returns to Earth, seeing Syrus, Blair & the others running towards them, yelling that Jeremy's in the hospital. In the hospital, Jeremy is on a stretcher, with his right leg & entire chest & stomach burned & his head bleeding badly. Jaden, Alexis & the others are upset because Jeremy sacrificed himself to save Alexis & Jeremy wakes up to see the others & they are happy he's alive.
    Edited on 05/21/2007 1:41pm
    Edited 2 total times.

yugiohgxfreakXX

[160]May 8, 2007
    The Enemy-
    Jaden, Jeremy & the gang are resting from their battle from Xan & Jeremy is in his dorm, pulling off the the bandages of his left arm, revealing a bite mark, what made him become a demon & hears a voice calling him. Jeremy becomes scared that the voice reminded him of the accident in his childhood, the accident which occured 10 years ago. & Jeremy decides to leave as the voice haunts him, Johnny, who is outside, notices Jeremy running & hears the voice, too. Alexis asks what the sound was & Johnny flees, as Alexis grabs his ear & makes him say automatically who the voice was & how he & Jeremy knew. It was Jeremy's stepfather, Randall, the one who joined the syndicate which killed Jeremy's brothers & parents.
    Randall despised Jeremy's mom for marrying someone else & took it out on little Jeremy by beating him & not being a good stepfather. A week after, a girl found the abusive stepfather beating Jeremy's mom & strangling her & found Jeremy's eldest brother dead. & the girl saw little Jeremy coming & little Jeremy was frightened by his mother's dying voice & he screams in terror, as his mother dies. Randall is arrested & little Jeremy is full of anger & rage.
    Now, Randall confronts Johnny & Alexis & asks where Jeremy is. Johnny glares at him, knowing who he was & doesn't tell. Randall responds to Johnny's silence by attacking Johnny & knocking him out. Randall turns to Alexis & knocks her out as well, dragging her to the abandoned dorm & sends the beaten Johnny to warn Jeremy. Jeremy, however, is aware of it. So, he duels to avenge his family & save his pals. Jeremy uses his Cyber Hero- Guitar Hero & Hecto, Warrior of Thunder & gets the upper hand at 1st until, Randall plays some cheat moves & makes Jeremy's life points go down to 100. Jeremy, then, plays a new Cyber Hero, Angel of Hope, a card that his own brother gave him. & then, he defeats Randall, who gets arrested afterwards. Jeremy, staring at his Angel of Hope, smiles at it & feels proud of his victory.