TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Monster Appearance Question

Etrigan_21

[1]Dec 23, 2008
    • level: 20

Apologies if this has been brought up before....

Can someone please tell me- in what episode did Jaden first use the Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman?

Thanks!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

syrusfan

[2]Dec 23, 2008
    • level: 38
    Etrigan_21 wrote:

Apologies if this has been brought up before....

Can someone please tell me- in what episode did Jaden first use the Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman?

Thanks!

I believe it was episode 33, Judai's [Jaden's] duel against Camula after she beat both Chronos [Crowler] and Ryo [Zane]

TV-kid

[3]Dec 23, 2008
    • level: 13
    It made its first appearance during Jaden Yuki's duel against Camula, the second of the seven Shadow Riders. Jaden summoned this card using a combination of Dark Factory of Mass Production, in order to add the Elemental Hero Sparkman and Elemental Hero Avian which had been used to Fusion Summon Elemental Hero Tempest earlier in the duel, and Fusion Gate, in order to perform two consecutive Fusion Summons without the use of Polymerization. Jaden would use Shining Flare Wingman to destroy Camula's Vampire Genesis and finish Camula off by inflicting 3000 points of damage due to Shining Flare Wingman's effect. Like Syrus said except bigger