Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Need help with my deck.

  • Avatar of CSIfan498

    CSIfan498

    [1]Jul 14, 2008
    • member since: 05/15/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 394

    Alright, I'm trying to make a Fiend Deck...

    This is what I have so far...

    MONSTERS:
    Twin-Headed Wolf
    Caius the Shadow Monarch
    Exiled Force
    Dark Necrofear
    Theban Nightmare
    Snipe Hunter
    Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World x3
    Doomsday Horror
    Night Assailant
    Summoned Skull
    Vanity's Fiend
    Rare Metal Dragon
    Malice Doll of Demise
    Earl of Demise x2
    Ryu-Kishin Powered
    Spear Cretin
    Protector of the Sanctuary
    Blast Asmodian
    Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
    Earthbound Spirit
    Stray Asmodian
    Newdoria
    Mask of Darkness
    Feral Imp
    Barrier Statue of the Abyss

    MAGIC/SPELL:
    Ekibyo Drakmord
    Card Destruction
    Guard Penalty
    Burden of the Mighty
    Yami
    Fissure
    The Shallow Grave
    Reload
    Pyramid Energy
    Heavy Storm
    Flash of the Forbidden Spell
    De-Spell
    Swords of Revealing Light
    Creature Swap
    Hammer Shot
    Monster Reborn

    TRAP:
    Dark Spirit of the Silent
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Sakuretsu Armor x3
    Soul Rope
    Trap Hole
    Black Horn of Heaven
    Shadow Spell
    Torrential Tribute
    Waboku

    Two favorite combos I have in this deck:
    Protector of the Sanctuary + Card Destruction
    Soul Rope + Rare Metal Dragon

    Edited on 07/14/2008 5:32pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [2]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    uh i have no idea????????
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deanropi

    deanropi

    [3]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 11/20/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 67
    CSIfan498 wrote:

    Alright, I'm trying to make a Fiend Deck...

    This is what I have so far...

    MONSTERS:
    Twin-Headed Wolf
    Caius the Shadow Monarch
    Exiled Force
    Dark Necrofear
    Theban Nightmare
    Snipe Hunter
    Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World x3
    Doomsday Horror
    Night Assailant
    Summoned Skull
    Vanity's Fiend
    Rare Metal Dragon
    Malice Doll of Demise
    Earl of Demise x2
    Ryu-Kishin Powered
    Spear Cretin
    Protector of the Sanctuary
    Blast Asmodian
    Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
    Earthbound Spirit
    Stray Asmodian
    Newdoria
    Mask of Darkness
    Feral Imp
    Barrier Statue of the Abyss

    MAGIC/SPELL:
    Ekibyo Drakmord
    Card Destruction
    Guard Penalty
    Burden of the Mighty
    Yami
    Fissure
    The Shallow Grave
    Reload
    Pyramid Energy
    Heavy Storm
    Flash of the Forbidden Spell
    De-Spell
    Swords of Revealing Light
    Creature Swap
    Hammer Shot
    Monster Reborn

    TRAP:
    Dark Spirit of the Silent
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Sakuretsu Armor x3
    Soul Rope
    Trap Hole
    Black Horn of Heaven
    Shadow Spell
    Torrential Tribute
    Waboku

    Two favorite combos I have in this deck:
    Protector of the Sanctuary + Card Destruction
    Soul Rope + Rare Metal Dragon

    You have some really bad cards in there. Why would you be using despell and not mystical space typhoon? I suggest starting over

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CSIfan498

    CSIfan498

    [4]Jul 16, 2008
    • member since: 05/15/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 394
    Version 2.0

    Alright, I'm trying to make a Fiend Deck...

    This is what I have so far...

    MONSTERS:
    Caius the Shadow Monarch
    Exiled Force
    Dark Necrofear
    Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World x3
    Night Assailant
    Summoned Skull
    Vanity's Fiend
    Malice Doll of Demise
    Protector of the Sanctuary
    Blast Asmodian
    Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
    Earthbound Spirit
    Stray Asmodian
    Newdoria
    Mask of Darkness
    Barrier Statue of the Abyss
    Dark Lucius LV4,6,8

    MAGIC/SPELL:
    Flint
    Card Destruction
    MST
    Level Up!
    Burden of the Mighty
    Yami
    Fissure
    The Shallow Grave
    Pyramid Energy
    Heavy Storm
    Flash of the Forbidden Spell
    Swords of Revealing Light
    Creature Swap
    Hammer Shot
    Monster Reborn

    TRAP:
    Dark Spirit of the Silent
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Sakuretsu Armor x3
    Trap Hole
    Black Horn of Heaven
    Shadow Spell
    Torrential Tribute
    Waboku
    Dimensional Prison
    Ultimate Offering
    Seven Tools of the Bandit

    That's it.

    On a side note, I'm not sure if I should add a Sand Moth in here so that I can use it for Evil Hero Dark Gaia.

    Edited on 07/16/2008 2:22am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GoHaN_Buu

    GoHaN_Buu

    [5]Jul 22, 2008
    • member since: 02/20/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 699
    TV-kid wrote:
    uh i have no idea????????
    uh pretty pointless post????????
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [6]Jul 22, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    TV-kid wrote:
    uh i have no idea????????
    uh pretty pointless post????????
    uh u have no idea wat posting is!!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BloodRyoga

    BloodRyoga

    [7]Jul 22, 2008
    • member since: 04/10/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 197
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    TV-kid wrote:
    uh i have no idea????????
    uh pretty pointless post????????
    There is no such thing as a pointless post, even this pointless post...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [8]Jul 23, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    BloodRyoga wrote:
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    TV-kid wrote:
    uh i have no idea????????
    uh pretty pointless post????????
    There is no such thing as a pointless post, even this pointless post...
    ya seriously posting is like talking ill give u an example gohan
    u HAVE NO LIFE!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GoHaN_Buu

    GoHaN_Buu

    [9]Jul 24, 2008
    • member since: 02/20/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 699
    TV-kid wrote:
    BloodRyoga wrote:
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    TV-kid wrote:
    uh i have no idea????????
    uh pretty pointless post????????
    There is no such thing as a pointless post, even this pointless post...
    ya seriously posting is like talking ill give u an example gohan
    u HAVE NO LIFE!
    stop making a fool out of yourself noob.
    Edited on 07/24/2008 7:31am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BloodRyoga

    BloodRyoga

    [10]Jul 24, 2008
    • member since: 04/10/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 197
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    TV-kid wrote:
    BloodRyoga wrote:
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    TV-kid wrote:
    uh i have no idea????????
    uh pretty pointless post????????
    There is no such thing as a pointless post, even this pointless post...
    ya seriously posting is like talking ill give u an example gohan
    u HAVE NO LIFE!
    stop making a fool out of yourself noob.
    so... he's a noob because you don't like his post or because you really don't have a life and didn't like that he point it out to everyone? or could it be both? either way, that doesn't make him a noob. A wise guy once said, the biggest way to figure out of someone is a noob is if they call others noobs...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [11]Jul 24, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    u always make the best speeches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [12]Jul 24, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536

    cards i recomend

    Monsters

    • Vilepawn Archfiend
    • Morphing Jar
    • Raviel, Lord of Phantasms
    • Shadowknight Archfiend
    • Terrorking Archfiend
    • Skull Archfiend of Lightning
    • Archfiend General
    • Imprisoned Queen Archfiend
    • Pandemonium Watchbear
    • Inferno Hammer
    • Archfiend General
    • Archfiend Soldier
    • Mist Archfiend
    • Dark Necrofear
    • Archfiend of Gilfer
    • Cyber Archfiend
    • Darkbishop Archfiend
    • Masked Chopper
    • Warrior of Zera
    • Mazera DeVille
    • Dark Ruler Ha Des
    • Kuriboh
    Spells
    • Checkmate
    • Dark Designator
    • Field Barrier
    • Falling Down
    • Heart of Clear Water
    • D.D. Designator
    • Hammer Shot
    • Pandemonium
    • Archfiend's Oath
    • Convulsion of Nature
    • The Puppet Magic of Dark Ruler
    • Axe of Despair

    Traps

    • Sakuretsu Armor
    • Battle-Scarred
    • Curse of Anubis
    • Archfiend's Roar
    • Nightmare Wheel
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GoHaN_Buu

    GoHaN_Buu

    [13]Jul 25, 2008
    • member since: 02/20/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 699
    BloodRyoga wrote:
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    TV-kid wrote:
    BloodRyoga wrote:
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    TV-kid wrote:
    uh i have no idea????????
    uh pretty pointless post????????
    There is no such thing as a pointless post, even this pointless post...
    ya seriously posting is like talking ill give u an example gohan
    u HAVE NO LIFE!
    stop making a fool out of yourself noob.
    so... he's a noob because you don't like his post or because you really don't have a life and didn't like that he point it out to everyone? or could it be both? either way, that doesn't make him a noob. A wise guy once said, the biggest way to figure out of someone is a noob is if they call others noobs...
    Your just as pathetic i don't want to continue wasting time arguing with 10 year olds.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BloodRyoga

    BloodRyoga

    [15]Jul 25, 2008
    • member since: 04/10/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 197
    TV-kid wrote:
    u always make the best speeches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you
    TV-kid wrote:

    cards i recomend

    Monsters

    • Vilepawn Archfiend
    • Morphing Jar
    • Raviel, Lord of Phantasms
    • Shadowknight Archfiend
    • Terrorking Archfiend
    • Skull Archfiend of Lightning
    • Archfiend General
    • Imprisoned Queen Archfiend
    • Pandemonium Watchbear
    • Inferno Hammer
    • Archfiend General
    • Archfiend Soldier
    • Mist Archfiend
    • Dark Necrofear
    • Archfiend of Gilfer
    • Cyber Archfiend
    • Darkbishop Archfiend
    • Masked Chopper
    • Warrior of Zera
    • Mazera DeVille
    • Dark Ruler Ha Des
    • Kuriboh
    Spells
    • Checkmate
    • Dark Designator
    • Field Barrier
    • Falling Down
    • Heart of Clear Water
    • D.D. Designator
    • Hammer Shot
    • Pandemonium
    • Archfiend's Oath
    • Convulsion of Nature
    • The Puppet Magic of Dark Ruler
    • Axe of Despair

    Traps

    • Sakuretsu Armor
    • Battle-Scarred
    • Curse of Anubis
    • Archfiend's Roar
    • Nightmare Wheel
    Good recomendations.
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    Your just as pathetic i don't want to continue wasting time arguing with 10 year olds.
    So I'm pathetic because I point out that calling others noobs is the largest sign of being a noob? You decide its not worth it debating with us... But say "i don't want to continue wasting time arguing with 10 year olds" For that logic to be true, we would have to be 10... Is that because you yourself are 10? If you had said "I do not wish to debate you as you appear to be 10 year olds..." it would have been different. But by claiming for a fact we are 10 year olds, you only prove your own level of immaturity, and leads others to wonder if you yourself are 10 years old. If you don't want to debate/argue with us, just say so, don't make up excuses. If thats the case, I'd avoid posting anywhere, as there is a very large chance you will be entering a debate. In closing, if you don't want to debate 10 year olds, then I recommend you don't debate yourself, as you are the only one who appears to be 10.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [16]Jul 25, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    do u make speaches for a company?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GoHaN_Buu

    GoHaN_Buu

    [17]Jul 27, 2008
    • member since: 02/20/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 699
    BloodRyoga wrote:
    TV-kid wrote:
    u always make the best speeches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you
    TV-kid wrote:

    cards i recomend

    Monsters

    • Vilepawn Archfiend
    • Morphing Jar
    • Raviel, Lord of Phantasms
    • Shadowknight Archfiend
    • Terrorking Archfiend
    • Skull Archfiend of Lightning
    • Archfiend General
    • Imprisoned Queen Archfiend
    • Pandemonium Watchbear
    • Inferno Hammer
    • Archfiend General
    • Archfiend Soldier
    • Mist Archfiend
    • Dark Necrofear
    • Archfiend of Gilfer
    • Cyber Archfiend
    • Darkbishop Archfiend
    • Masked Chopper
    • Warrior of Zera
    • Mazera DeVille
    • Dark Ruler Ha Des
    • Kuriboh
    Spells
    • Checkmate
    • Dark Designator
    • Field Barrier
    • Falling Down
    • Heart of Clear Water
    • D.D. Designator
    • Hammer Shot
    • Pandemonium
    • Archfiend's Oath
    • Convulsion of Nature
    • The Puppet Magic of Dark Ruler
    • Axe of Despair

    Traps

    • Sakuretsu Armor
    • Battle-Scarred
    • Curse of Anubis
    • Archfiend's Roar
    • Nightmare Wheel
    Good recomendations.
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    Your just as pathetic i don't want to continue wasting time arguing with 10 year olds.
    So I'm pathetic because I point out that calling others noobs is the largest sign of being a noob? You decide its not worth it debating with us... But say "i don't want to continue wasting time arguing with 10 year olds" For that logic to be true, we would have to be 10... Is that because you yourself are 10? If you had said "I do not wish to debate you as you appear to be 10 year olds..." it would have been different. But by claiming for a fact we are 10 year olds, you only prove your own level of immaturity, and leads others to wonder if you yourself are 10 years old. If you don't want to debate/argue with us, just say so, don't make up excuses. If thats the case, I'd avoid posting anywhere, as there is a very large chance you will be entering a debate. In closing, if you don't want to debate 10 year olds, then I recommend you don't debate yourself, as you are the only one who appears to be 10.
    lol. You call what i said to tvkid a debate if so then u fail, and btw u were the one who jump into this and i see that your mad, well i wasn't talking to you in the first place so don't flatter yourself.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BloodRyoga

    BloodRyoga

    [18]Jul 27, 2008
    • member since: 04/10/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 197
    TV-kid wrote:
    do u make speaches for a company?
    Occasionally I write some speeches, but most of my writing experience is from doing debate clubs and political science classes.
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    Your just as pathetic i don't want to continue wasting time arguing with 10 year olds.
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    lol. You call what i said to tvkid a debate
    You are the one that admitted you are arguing with us. Its clear this is either a debate or argument. It doesn't matter which you see it as, as a debate can be seen as a argument and vice versa. If you don't realize that, you have alot to learn.
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    if so then u fail
    I see, I fail... And yet your reasoing for why is flawed. So why do you think that? Could it be because you believe anyone who debates you is doomed to fail? Is it because you know you can't win, and thus by trying to lower us, you can make yourself out to be better? Do you simply not understand we haven't failed? Do you not understand how debates work? Are you really a 10 year old and are pouting? All of the above? At this point, I don't care...
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    and btw u were the one who jump into this
    I jumped into this? If you think about, so did you. So did everyone who posted after the first post. I do not see how this impacts anything. Did you not want me to post on this thread? If so, ask yourself why. Chances are its because you don't want to debate anyone better than you. Which explains your hostility towards TV-Kid and myself. You are the one who attacked us, and what did that achieve? Nothing, you have yet to post is really truthful. The more you attack us, we see more of your true self. You get mad at me, not because I'm attacking you. Thats your job. I've been pointing out what you say isn't true and challenge your opinions. When one challenges someone else like that, they are not attacking you, merely debating you. Its not my fault you haven't stepped up and tried to debate, and simply attacked. Its easier to attack than it is to debate, so I can see why you are doing that. Its the path of least resistance. However, that does not make it right.
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    and i see that your mad
    I'm mad? I wish someone had told me... I am not mad at you or anyone else.
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    well i wasn't talking to you in the first place
    Right... So when you looked at my posts and clicked "Quote" and made your comments in response to what I said, you wheren't talking to me? I guess you where talking to yourself... Its clear you where talking to myself and TV-Kid... If you don't realize we know that "you fail"
    GoHaN_Buu wrote:
    so don't flatter yourself.
    I don't... With everything you said thus far being false and/or rude, and the fact that you would love nothing more than to shut us up as you appear not to be able to debate anyone else, you are the one who is apparently flattering yourself...
    Edited on 07/27/2008 1:09pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BloodRyoga

    BloodRyoga

    [19]Jul 27, 2008
    • member since: 04/10/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 197
    GoHaN_Buu, can we please get back on topic?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TV-kid

    TV-kid

    [20]Jul 30, 2008
    • member since: 04/30/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,536
    how dare u moderate my post!? ull pay for that! u dont know wat will happen
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.